arthur e gwen Arthur/Gwen fãs fórum ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
 Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fãs fórum where you can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

arthur e gwen 4894 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4894

over a year ago VampyreFey said…
laugh
Oh. My. God. We have 100 replies!! =] Rose ~ you were the Offical 100th Response.
Yay!
over a year ago jereimy said…
tongue
Team Arthur

understandin, comprehension, chicken
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
what again 100th, I'm a lucky one lol

like ur answer, jenny ;)
the chicken xD
over a year ago vicktz said…
haha chicken!!! hey does it count if gwen isnt in the scene? wat bout the one where arthur tell merlin in season 2 episode 4 bout his feelins for her?
Jenny- your answer is full of win! That Chicken...ah well :)

Yes Rose, dear! You are a lucky one- isn't that exciting? LOL

Ooh, yeah, Vic, Gwen or Arthur don't technically have to be part of the scene as long as it's about them both. The quote would actually be a good one... how do you guys feel about that scene for Round 7?
I agree with the scene 4 round 7^^

And I want to see all their scenes in 2x02!
^Yeah, I already gave them two rounds dedicated to that ep because I know how much you love it. I'll eventually have the scene where she talks about not having anything to prove, least of all to her and obv. their final conversation in 2x02 :)
heart
yay, thank you, that would be great! <3
Round 6 is now closed- go vote! Round 7 is now open!

Team Arthur:
First Lyric of Love
team arthur:
painful admission of love
omg jajajajja yes the chicken jajajajaja I though that would be funny ok so for the next scene

Team Arthur

Feeling pain and love
laugh
omg I won round 5 yeeeeesss jajajajaja team arthur jajajaa
congrats, jenny ^^
maybe the winner of a round should get a prop?
over a year ago heartmerlin2 said…
Hmm...
Team Arthur
Heartbreaking love let loose.
last edited over a year ago
^ Maybe that's what I'll do then. Good idea, Rose. It's a good prize, so starting now, I'm propping the winner :)
heart
Team Gwen

Shattering Revelation
heart
^ Gosh, yours is amazing Vic!
yeah, I thought that, too. Vic'a are always amazing!
gosh!! haha thanks guys but i honestly think im bad at this game!! you guys have a better flair for words than i do!!
no, I like your words, they pretty good! I always have to think hard for pretty ones. or use my dictionary XDD
Ah, I'm terrible at this. I'll definitely admit it. Everyone else actually has imagination and spark in which they ignite their answers with.
Mine's are just...blah...
no urs are good!! i like the one you made for their first kiss and the donkey ears!!!
^Aw, thanks!

Round 8 starts now!

Team Arthur:
Sweet Farewell
Team Arthur:
brief sweetness
over a year ago nsk said…
team gwen (haha im finally inspired to write something LOL )

chaste and pure intimacy
^ I love your icon, Naima! Oh and both of your answers are beautiful!
big smile
team arthur

a promise without words
team gwen

brief passion
last edited over a year ago
^Jenny, Naima...I'm really lovin' both of yours!
Oof, I have such a sore throat...I think I'm going to get some cough syrup and then watch a Merlin episode on Megavideo- probably COA part 2. I'm in the mood for that final victory!kiss.
heart
^ah sweetie hope u get better <3
get well soon! I've got a little of a headache....
but examinations are over!
take care of urself issie!!!
Team Arthur
Lingering love notes of 'goodbye'
over a year ago bellevie said…
wink
its random but the arthur/gwen fan forum has been viewed for over 1640 times ! <3
over a year ago arwenforever said…
^wow !
big smile
^ Gosh! That's rather awesome, haha.
over a year ago minde31 said…
sunny
my love to arthur and gwen always there
guys i just wanted to hear ur thoughts about the love triangle ! how do u think the writors will handle it next season ? we already know that they are team arwen but i was just wondering ...
over a year ago Melisey said…
I have thought about that too. I want to see more of it next season.

I do not think it is in Gwen's character to do anything with Lancelot. If they would go there, it would be totally out of character for her. I can not see them doing that without ruining parts of her character. I do not want to see her have any feelings for Lancelot.

I do however want Lancelot to cause some kind of turmoil in their relationship. But I want it to be more in Arthur's head. We have seen that he can be the jealous type. Gwen's previous feelings for Lancelot ought to give him some insecurities.
I dont feel that the writers dealt well with Arthur's feelings with the whole Lancelot thing. We saw him heartbroken that was amazing and so sad. It was awkward when he met Lancelot again. But I don't feel that they got closure. Now that he and Gwen have made promises to each other, I do want to see him struggle a little with this. In the end I want him to have closure and feel secure.

And of course I want to see Lancelot pine a little for Gwen. But in the end I want it made clear that he is no threat.
over a year ago arwenforever said…
i agree with melisey

i absolutely DO NO want gwen to have any kind of feeelings for Lancelot , i dont even want a friendship between them..NOTHING !
but id like to see lancelot caring for her.
i want gwen to be the reason why arthur and lancelot get closer and i admit that i want that since i read naima's fanfic lol

when u said "I do want to see him struggle a little with this."
that love triangle is really complex i think...if arthur feels insecure , it would mean that he is afraid of lancelot , but in the other hand if he feels secure whereas lancelot keep staring at gwen it would be weird

over a year ago MISAforever said…
love triangle... i'd love to see it, but under certain conditions.. :) First of all no Gwen showing any kind of affection for Lancelot. I've had it enough.. However, I'd like to see arthur jelous, at least a bit.. and her concvincing him she loves him.. That'd be a great opportunity for gwen to FINALLY say 'i love you'... :))
^i agree , i think as long as gwen doesnt have feeling for lancelot , i want the love triangle ...but lancelot is really boring

im really glad that Angel said arthur was the love of gwen's life ! otherwise i would have been a little worried
smile
@arwenforever. What I mean is I want him to be a little jealous. Like many boyfriends get when an ex boyfriend or someone signicant from the past comes around. I want him to get closure and become secure through out the experience. I want Gwen to show him that it is him she loves, and only him.
I can't help myself. :) I am a sucker for struggles and angst.
over a year ago MISAforever said…
ohh yeah me too... I think that's what makes couple stronger but also interesting to watch...
I agree, Melisey. I would like a little bit more of the triangle, too.
I really would like to see arthur being jealous(maybe a bit childish^^) and Gwen asuring him that she loves only him.
^it seems that jealous ! arthur is popular haha

i loved the looks he gave to gwen in the 2x04 !
heart
Jealous Arthur is adorable! :)
over a year ago amourencouleur said…
i dont like lancelot at all...and id be really pieced off if the writors make gwen feel for lancelot..but angel said that gwen is focused on arthur so thats ok
i was watching camelot and morgan was using guenievre to hurt arthur...id like to see the same in merlin too...morgana using arthur's jealousy and lancelot to break arwen no?
im so mean bu what can i say..angst is my weakness
so what do u think guys ? should morgana use lancelot to hurt arwen? maybe she can find a speel to change herself as gwen...
Yes I am on board with that, love the idea. Morgana should totally do that. She can make herself useful and create some Arwen angst. As long as Arwen prevail in the end.