arthur e gwen Arthur/Gwen fãs fórum ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
 Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fãs fórum where you can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

arthur e gwen 4894 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 4894

over a year ago EPaws said…
Don't be confused. My fingers were going one way and my brain apparently vacated the premises while chatting with Melissa. I superimposed Damon over Stefan. My bad. Anyway the point is, there is no need to go to war over this crap!
over a year ago ELockley72Garoo said…
hmmm
+I saw the Gwaine question on the Merlin spot.A bit of a dig at him don't you think.
over a year ago daenerys said…
big smile
I agree.

Yay! Melissa, yours is 1000th reply. Standing O!
Elock, I saw it and had to reply. You will note, there has been a counter insurgence going on there lol! His women/men are defending him nicely, if I do say so.
last edited over a year ago
heart
Congrats Melissa!
over a year ago Melisey said…
big smile
I did? Yay 1000 replies. Now Issie owes us a celebration. :)
Speaking of men... Are there any guys around here?
tongue
How can anyone in there right mind say they don't like him.Honestly whats there not to like(Massive Grin)
'Applausing'@Melissa
laugh
And no, I'm not looking for a date :D Just curious.
daenerys, there are men in the fan base. I have some of them on my friend list. I always check who they are before I fan back. And there has been one or two guys who has the Merlin spot on their profile. But they are not that active.

Thank you Ella. :) Oh and that or those trolls mess with everything. Even Gwaine. :)
LOL!
That's too bad (that they are not active). Would be interesting to get a male POV on things.

Ella, I don't get it either. Gwaine has been the best addition to the show (just my opinion, of course). I guess they are just sh** stirrers.
smile
Deffently.LOL! I would love hear the point of veiw of a bloke on these Merlin spots. Would be very entertaining.
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
back^^
ahh...saw it now on the Merlin spot too!
lol it's crazy haha
angry
Okay all of you are going to laugh, but this person, also called Stacey, wants to go to war with this INDIVIDUAL who will insist on continuing to insult GWAINE...I ACTUALLY WANT TO GO THERE AND SAY RUDE THINGS TO THEM. I am going out and find coffee before I do so!
heart
Elockley, I noted you fainted for the cause lol...well done.
surprise
Ok so I have been snooping around. Looking at all these new active Uther fans. I normally don’t snoop like that. But the curiosity got to me. And get this. The Gwaine haters all love Buffy with the same character, they are all Uther fans and ship Uther and Morgana. It is probably just one person making all these accounts. That is freaky. What is the point?
kiss
Oooooooh Melissa Holmes, you sleuth you. Okay then. Who cares what in hell they do! Thank you
big smile
LOL Stacey. Yep that is me :D So no worries there are not a bunch of new Gwaine haters joining our fandom.:D

BTW Rose welcome back. :)
hah, Melissa I was snooping around too^^
luckily there still more Gwaine lovers :D
but where does the haters and Uther/Morgana fans suddnly come from? lol
big smile
LOL Rose, aren't we being nosy. :D
I think it is one person. This morning when I logged on Arthur was in the lead of the who is hotter poll. Then during a few minutes the poll went up a hole bunch of numbers and Uther was back in the lead. :D
a little xD
Okaaay....maybe we should just ignore them...

awww, finally got my Brangel vis lol

haha we're dancing now to the song "sweet dreams" by beyonce because our facebook group is named like that :D

I think I'll take a shower now..
cu^^
sad
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! Last night before bed I was on the Guinevere spot and we had a total of 82 subscribers. Just was heading over to the handsome blonde's spot (aka Arthur) and I saw that my girl has now 126 subscribers....that is a RAPID RISE WHAT's UP!
really what was it before?
that's cool!
over a year ago nsk said…
HOLA HOLA , i see that my trolls rent of this afternoon paid it LOL

ok stacey dont worry , the sudden rise of the gwen spot is not trolls or problem , its just ME haha , i asked the fanpop administrator to join the two gwen spot ;)
i just asked him a few hours ago so he was really fast !

rosalyn , cannot wait to see ur brangel vid!

yaya for the +1000 post !! *throwing confetti*
heart
YOU ARE A BRILLIANT, NAIMA!! I LOVE IT! Finally, Guinevere, has girlie muscles!
LOL naima your a hero!
I'm gonna ask ppl on other sites to join!

yeah, party! I'm so in a mood for a party haha!
Me too, Rose!
about what?
btw guys , Bradley never had a facebook , je twitted that today ;) so the so calling bradley james facebook is a fake!
I knew this...
Angel was...but I think she isn't anymore?

argh, the Gwaine hates took the lead >.<
They have started picking on everything about Gwaine. From his eyes to his nose. That is actor bashing. I am officially off the Merlin spot until this nonsense is over.
zzz
^oh well i posted on the wall my thoughts , ill kill anyone who dare say again that im full of myself or bashing me >.<

some say just the exact opposite of what the ones who like him said.
that's bashing >.<
I think I stay away a while longer until the filming in france starts...
Ugh they said you were full of yourself? So they are even attacking fans. I am speechless

It is bashing Rose. I had decided to stay positive. But after yesterday and today I feel all the joy of being a Merlin fan is sucked out of me. Sorry. The Merlin spot was my safe haven on fanpop.
no no no melissa its not the trolls who said that , its someone else.
Oh ok I misunderstood.
over a year ago JazzLeitchSmith said…
smile
Hey guys, iv been wandering around here and thought i might get in with this. im 15, i have been love with Arwen since merlin came out. Im new to fanpop so i thought id just start here(: btw nsk, how are you full of yourself? thats a bit pathetic to me if thats what people are saying about you.
its scary no...all that trolling..?its really sick
ok so apparently only ritaprodz havent noticed the uther/morgana trolling..why am i not surprised of that ? gosh >.<
hola jazz! actually its just an armor fan from the spot who think that about me ...she is getting on my nerves lately lol

BUT anyways HELLO HELLO !!! welcome to the spot hun !! <333 its always a pleasure to meet fellow A/G fan ! u can call me naima ;)
so u watch merlin since 2008 then ?
laugh
ahha okaay(: and yess, my twin brother got me in to it:L <3
Hey welcome Jazz!!
what's ur name?
I'm Rose!

we grow a big nice family here...
we don't need the merlin spot so much don't we? LOL
I think the rolls will go away in sometime...hopefully...
Heey Rose and Jazz thats my name:L yes there is a big family on here, its nice to meet you anyway(: <3
HAHA rosalyn !!! u cracked me up *___* jazz is actually her name ! indeed girls , u know i put ALL the spoilers , new pics and stuff on the arwen spot now lol so...

PLEASE IM SO TIRED OF RITAPRODZ , its not even funny ...i feared the troll rebelion but now she is basically blaming me..oh for god's sake , im DONE with the merlin spot !
It is sick and it is scary. I had to comment on one of the threads. Because it is actor bashing. I have also reported it. Rita hasn't been active lately. That is why she doesn't know.

Welcome Jazz, nice to meet you. :)
angry
^no she is actually aware of that , but i shouldnt have said everything ive said on the wall according TO HER...

ok so should i erase my post or people will behave like children ?
Nice to meet you to(: and whats actually going on, on the merlin spot?
over a year ago bellevie said…
hmmm
hi ! i really dont understand the grudge that ritaprodz has against you...its not mormal since you are actually our only source for spoilers and news.

nice to meet you Jazz ! im elena ;) there is a lot of trolls on the merlin spot and naima (nsk) is still getting annoyed by one of the fans on it.
Naima I think she is misunderstanding you. I have explained it all to her. You did the right thing to post it on the wall. Maybe it will help.
wink
oh right:/ nice to meet you elena, btw i really like your name(: