animê creators I draw a chibi of your character!!!

Kevy1 posted on Jan 31, 2013 at 01:51AM
Hey guys, explain some distinctive characteristics of your character that you created and I will draw a chibi version. For example:

Sex: Male
Hair: Mohawk
Clothing: Vest with short folded jeans and sneakers
Scars or Piercing: None
Accessories: Cross Chain and wrist ban

Add more if you like to explain you character fully.

Here's what I explain above (I call him the mini me XD)

oi guys, explain some distinctive characteristics of your character that you created and I will draw

animê creators 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Heh, I'll have to get you to draw me a chibi of Raijin, then. XD. I think it should look awesome!
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Believe me, you'll get some posts. Just have to decide which characters I'd like to see drawn up first... there's a list...
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Eh, let's start with my most recent:

Name: Pax Luci

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 195 lbs

Hair color: Bald, deep red facial hair

Eye color: Dark grey

Appearance: A veteran warrior with scars covering much of his body from previous engagements, he takes great thrill in battle. His uniform is the same one he’s worn since he was a private, and though he’s gratefully accepted his standing, he refuses to ever upgrade, remove or repair it. No signs of his rank appear on his clothing, and the uniform itself is a tattered mess of blood stains, tears and burns. The most obvious scars on his person stand out on his face and head, particularly those from a deep burn that cover his head from his right ear and the right half of his forehead and scalp, coming down over his eye and stopping at his nose and cheekbone. His nose on his right side no longer resembles the left half, existing as a gnarled mass of tissue. He is permanently bald as a result of his hair burning away at the root.
big smile
I might actually get you to draw Katsu Toushin from the Dragon King. XD

Name: Katsu Toushin

Afiliation: Rengou member

Appearance: He is tall and fairly stocky. His hair is short and dark, always kept shaved as a number one buzzcut and never lets it grow long. His also trims his beard hair, only leaving a small goatee at the bottom of his chin. He usually wears warm clothing, as Earth has become much colder than humans have been used to, due to the weather in mountainous regions and change in the Earth's climate. He usally wears polar fleece pants, with inner linings, a warm, but non-baggy extreme weather jacket, as well as his sword. His sword is a typical Japanese katana, one of the last known famous blades, ones that had been made long before war came to Earth. It is extremely valuable to him, as there are no others like it left in the world.

Personality: He is a calm and reasonable man, one that usually follows a strong moral code and his very trustworthy in battle. Because of the way he grew up, and the things he has been through, he is a hard man - one that will keep going, even when others have given up long before. He is extremely determined to save his planet and defeat the Dragon King in battle.

History: His parents were enslaved by the Dragon King when he was 13. Since then, he has been fighting the armies of the Dragon King, along with the Rengou members. When he was 18, he learnt that he had a mysterious power - one that could possibly defeat the Dragon King's power. He spent many years training his power and growing stronger, and turned his body into a weapon in the process. Now he is ready to defeat the Dragon King and restore Earth back to the way it was.

Special Powers: He can use magic on any of his weapons, a special magic that can cut through dragon scales and dragon-scale armour. It is an anicent Dragon Slayer magic. His blade becomes a weapon that is specially designed to defeat a dragon in battle - the Dragon King.
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
smile
Here's what I drew whiteflame
 Here's what I drew whiteflame
whiteflame55 commented…
Awesome, looks great, Kevy! over a year ago
blackpanther666 commented…
Heh, awesomeness! XD over a year ago
smile
Hey blackpanther, here's what I drew
 oi blackpanther, here's what I drew
Nice! Thanks, Kevy - he looks awesome! XDDD over a year ago
heart
Many thanks to Kevy for drawing my character! It looks awesome!
over a year ago KeeliKiwi said…
Hair: Pigtails
Clothing: Short shorts, half shirt and jacket, gloves, And very high boots
Scars or piercings: scar on right cheek
accessories: blue flame neclace, blue flame hair ties(for pigtails)
over a year ago KeeliKiwi said…
sorry but i forgot to add that my charact er short for her age(15)
@Kevy. You should draw Raijin in Bankai. Thanks.

Name: Raijin Masamune

Appearance: Dark hair, medium length, looking somewhat like Ichigo's hair after he trained in the Precipice World for two months. He wears a normal Shinigami Shihakusho, but with a grey cape in Bankai.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 67 kgs

Zanpakuto: Ajisukita

Bankai appearance: The blade is only slightly longer (1.35 meters, as opposed to 1.3 meters in Shikai), but is much slimmer and now resembles a nodachi (japanese long-sword). The sword blade is now black, with a blue tinge and the guard is still basically the same, though the guard is no longer square-shaped, but instead is simply four prongs, shaped as lightning bolts. The end of the tsuba (blue/black still) has a long, black chain hanging off and a small, metal lightning bolt attached to the end ring of the chain.
smile
Hey BP I drew the face Raijin Masamune
 oi BP I drew the face Raijin Masamune
Excellent! That looks awesome! XD over a year ago
big smile
I'll draw the chibi(s) soon for you guys
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
I'm really curious to see how this will turn out. I've imagined him in several different ways but have been disatisfied. Seeing an actual drawing may help settle my OCD when it comes to his description.

Alexander Terrarium (Kisaragi Kazuma)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 145 lb

Appearance: Alexander looks as if he is wearing school uniform. He has a long-sleeved white colored shirt on and a red tie that he constantly adjusts, normally for dramatic effect. He wears a tawny sweater vest over the white collared shirt and keeps the tie tucked in underneath it, perfectly aligned with the V. He wears a pair of brown slacks that seem a few inches too long, wrinkling over his tawny dress socks, and a pair of mud colored Pikolinos without laces. Alexander has dirty blonde hair that he apparently gives no attention to, lying flat on his head in a simple and nondescript manner. It extends no further than the bottom of his earlobes, and he sometimes pushes his bangs back for a more striking appearance to accentual points (see Aizen post Rukia's rescue in the Soul Society Arc) His eyes are emerald green and his features are a mix of European and Japanese. Overall, Alexander has both a unique aura and at the same time a presence easily lost amid a crowd.

Personality: Alexander is extraordinarily theatrical. The way he words things, the eccentric movements and positions he takes, and even his very thought process and actions seem to focus on being overly dramatic. It’s unsure of whether this is just his humor or if he is instinctually like this. Alexander takes great pride in his individuality but also his ambiguity at the same time. He enjoys the fact that his very appearance fails to distinguish him easily and thinks of himself as a ‘ghost’ that comes and goes before one is sure he was there. Ironically, his lack of distinguishing characteristics feeds his melodrama. Alexander is a self-proclaimed ‘crusher of those who play god on their high pedestal’. His hobby is ruining the safe haven of those at the top of corrupt corporations and organizations, creating unnatural chaos without ever letting his face been seen, while at the same time purposely letting his existence be known, creating the illusion of a ghost or avenging spirit. Strangely enough, Alexander’s full name can be read as ‘Protector of the earth’, but not in the typical sense. As the ‘e’ in earth is not capitalized, it does not mean the planet Earth. Rather, it refers to how he knocks those at the top from the high horse or pedestal and onto the ground/earth, where those who have already had their egos crushed by those at the top remain. In a way, his actions are to protect the humanity of the oppressed loners and vagabonds of the world by targeting ‘the rich and giving to the poor’, in a metaphorical sense. However, Alexander claims to have no concept of right and wrong as a ghost and only acts for the sake of his own ego, ironically. He holds great respect for others with special idiosyncrasies and respects genius talent and arrogance so long as it is warranted.

In short, he is a person with absolutely no shame in making wierd poses or saying long and overly dramatic phrases (or paragraphs) that sound as if they came from a light novel or a game's dialogue.

(NOTE: Long personality description is a reflection of Alex's verbiose tendencies)
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Björn Midas

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 155 lb

Appearance: Björn is a swarthy skinned man with a somewhat lean frame that appeared to still sport a healthy amount of muscles. He wears a thick long sleeved plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up halfway up his forearms, a pair of thick gloves, heavy boots, and a pair of overalls, giving him the resemblance of a southern cowboy. His dark hair is made into a single long braid extending down his back, a gold ring hanging from the end to swinging as he moved like a pendulum. His eyes are coffee colored, sometimes bronze in the correct light.

Personality: Björn is appears to be an easy-going fellow but doesn’t really value souls as anything more than resources. While he’d joke and laugh, he often doesn’t refer to others as if they were actual people. As such, he does not ever feel awkward or self-conscious, willingly offering that a victim takes off their clothes to make the ‘operation less painful. Björn is single-minded, only acting on his interests. He doesn’t care how his actions seem while testing one of his tools—whether it appears cruel or kind—so long as he gets the experience he needs. He completely ignores the situation of others around him if it doesn’t directly concern him, abruptly quitting a fight if he sees no gain in continuing. He also refuses to remember things that are of no concern to him, such as names. He finds such actions to be a waste of brain cells. As a bit of a shut in, he tends to be unaware of somethings and only knows about what interests him, or else he has zero motivation.
big smile
Kudos to Kevy for all the awesome drawings he has been doing lately! XD