animê creators RP for My animê Instrumental

Kevy1 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 01:37AM
Name of anime: Instrumental

Fiction, comedy and martial arts

Plot Summary: The world is at risk of being taken over by a secret organization called the Quad society but one boy (Tiiba) and his friends must stop this from happening by using their Intra Mental power.
Anime is set in Africa but ventures into other parts of the world.

Explanation of the Instrumental Power: This power exists within every human being. It is a power past down from ancestors through the bloodline. This power was used in the beginning of time to allow humans to communicate with animals and the Earth. As time past the humans realize that this power could be used to fight one another and so the power was Instrumental Power developed. The Instrumental Power by different musical instrument made from wood or animal skin such as the drum, the flute, the bamboo xylophone etc.
Each person Instrumental Power is different according to their bloodline and is unique to their person. The Instrumental Power allows the user to use their element that is given through the blood line for different purposes. For example to interact with environments like the water, land, trees and all natural things of the earth for the use of tracking, attacking and other things. Instrumental Power is not always elemental but it can be mind ability like use of telekinetic or empathy powers. These powers are limited to the mind capacity to concentrate and so one must be train to use their Instrumental Power to increase their concentration and power. If Instrumental Power is used for to long the mind becomes weak causing the Instrumental Power to stop and over use can lead to loss of Instrumental Power or death. Note that these powers come from the tribe in which they are descended from Africa where all man came from. Also to use different moves, different melodies must be played.

Quad Society Evil Plot: The Squad society wants to capture the people with ultimate Instrumental Power and combine them to create an even greater power that will give them the means to take over the world.

Explanation of the Ultimate Instrumental Power: Ulta-minds are the chosen one who possesses a greater Instrumental Power. They are able to use two elements or two mind abilities or one of both.

Main Characters: Tiiba Obutoo, Mark Peterson, Shina Ayony and Aston Kapoor

First Character
Name: Tiiba Obutoo
Height: 5.1 Feet
Weight: 110 pounds
Origin: Africa
Country resided: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribeean
Tribe: Lion (leeu)(Translate into Swahili if you can, note for those who wish to create a character)
Element: Earth
Instrument: Drum
Mind ability: Telekinesis
Character Appearance
Eye: hazel
Hair: Black
Complexion: Brown
Character traits: Brave, Caring, Timid and Determined
Hobbies: Cricket and Pan playing

Second Character
Name: Mark Peterson
Height: 5.7 Feet
Weight: 200 pounds of muscle
Race: Caucasian
Country resided: Alaska
Tribe: Horse (Perd)
Element: Wind and Lightening
Instrument: Flute
Mind ability: None
Character Appearance
Eye: Light green
Hair: Blond
Complexion: White
Character traits: Brave, Bold, Rash and he is a Quiter.
Hobbies: Skiing and hockey

Third Character
Name: Shina Ayony
Height: 5.4 Feet
Weight: 120 pounds
Origin: Chinese
Country resided: China
Tribe: Lizard (Don’t know the African translation)
Element: Fire
Instrument: Xylophone
Mind ability: Telepathy
Character Appearance
Eye: Dark brown
Hair: Black, long to back
Complexion: Chinese colour
Character traits: Carefree, Bold, Stubborn and Low attention span
Hobbies: Dance and Karate

Forth Character
Name: Aston Kapoor
Height: 5.6 Feet
Weight: 163 pounds
Race: Indian
Country resided: India
Tribe: Tiger (Tier)
Element: Water and Ice
Instrument: Sitar
Character Appearance
Eye: Light brown
Hair: Black, short to the neck
Complexion: Light brown
Character traits: Swell headed, Kind, Intelligent and Talkative
Hobbies: Horse riding and sight seeing
Stats: Rich (prince)

Okay if you want to create a character follow the guideline above.

Next I will be the one to approve a character.
Technique creation:

Techniques must have a name and its melody too. For e.g.:

Name of technique: Wind crushes (Translate into Swahili if you can)
Melody: The moving wind (Translate into Swahili if you can)

Only 3 Techniques per character.

The Intra mental 3 stages of power:

Stage 1: Symbol Form

This is where the person’s body begins the glow with different ancient African symbols and their power increases 1 fold. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 2 folds.

Stage 2: Hybrid Form

This is where the user starts to take some of the features of the animal from their tribe and their power increase 2 folds. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 3 folds. In this stage Instruments are not needed to control their powers.

Stage 3: Beast Form

This is where the person becomes completely like their tribe animal but a man size version and their power increase 3 folds. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 4 folds. In this stage Instruments are not needed to control their powers. Also for a regular person uses this form for too long he will stay that way and start to act and become more like the beast that he has transformed too. Utla- minds develop a sixth sense in this form; it helps them to sense other Ulta-minds.

All forms take an incredible amount of training to master and so only a few people have actual reached stage 1, 2 and even fewer has reached stage 3.

Drawing of any character created by you or anyone else will be appreciated and please post it. It may be used for the picture needed for the club.

The story begins:
The Lion tribe located in Africa has notice the movement of the location and has sent their best warrior to find the first Ulta-mind Tiiba Obutoo before day do.
last edited on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:10AM

animê creators 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
Okay People we need some evil Characters for the Quad society and someone can create the warrior for the lion tribe.
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Name: Maguma Tsutomegi ('Magma fighter-spirit')

Height: 5'8

Weight: 63 kgs

Race: Japanese

Country resided: Japan

Tribe: Quad Society

Element: Magma (Fire and Earth)

Instrument: Tsuri-daiko

Mind ability: Hypnosis

Character Appearance

Eye: blue

Hair: Dark brown

Complexion: Fair, but slightly brown coloured

Character traits: Outgoing, cheery, untruthful and childish, but quite intelligent and can analyse different situations very well.

Hobbies: Playing the tsuri-daiko, computer games, anime and badminton

Stats: Moderately wealthy (computer programmer)

Name of Technique: Pyroclastic volcanic eruption ('Kasairyuu')

Melody: Violent congregation of molten rock ('Mouretsu kazangan no kaishuu')
smile
Hey, blackpanther remember that only four people have the ultimate mind ability but your character can stay but I will do so editing to the forum.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
I'll give it some thought, Kevy, but I'm likely not going to be able to post on it till Saturday.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Could I make a character?
Well if you don't like it you can get rid of him.

Name: Dante Gray
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 156 pounds
Race: Caucasian
Country resided: England
Mind Ability: Telepathy
Instrument: Grand Piano

Character Appearance
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Silver
Complexion: Pale
Character Traits: Reserved, quiet, intelligent and very manipulative.
Hobbies: Playing piano and reading.
Technique(s):
Mind Search [mawazo Tafuta]-(melody) Forgotten Thoughts [wamesahau mawazo]
Mind Lure [mawazo itavutia]-(melody) Call of Thought [Wito wa mawazo]
last edited over a year ago
smile
Shadowhut15 great charecter I thing he should be used in the later part of the RP. Hey why don't you create a character that can accompany blackpanther's character and you can use him in the Rp when its start.
Advise don't pick a bulky instrument for this character and let it be an elemental user.
Name: Dana Subaco
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 pounds
Race: African
Country resided: Africa
Tribe: Lion (leeu)
Mind Ability: Foresight
Instrument: Rain stick

Character Appearance
Eyes: Honey brown
Hair: Dark black
Complexion: Ebony
Character Traits: cautious, quaint, impish and Annoyed easily.
Hobbies: planting flowers and nature walks

Techniques:
Name of move: Futuresight
Name of melody: Knowing

This is the lion tribe warrior so there is no need for anyone to make another.
This is the first character Tiiba in sketch below.
Note that he has not yet leart to control his instrumental abilities.
 This is the first character Tiiba in sketch below. Note that he has not yet leart to control his ins
This is lion tribe warrior Dana sketched below.
 This is lion tribe warrior Dana sketched below.
over a year ago LovelyLL said…
smile
Hey.... I want to draw a character but I'm not good in making personalities and that stuff....If anyone can do work with me on my first character leave me a message and I will answer you soon. if you want to check my drawing technique go on my profile and take a look at the gallery..... see ya
Maguma Tsutomegi's partner

Name: Leo
Race: Greek
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 152 pounds
Complexion: Bronze
Eyes: Hazel
Personality: Headstrong, stubborn, and quarrels a lot with his partners.
Country resided: Greece

Instrumental Powers

Element: Plant
Instrument: Pan pipes
Abilities:
Root Snare(mizizi mtego)-[melody] Seize of Plants(Kumtia ya mimea)
Plant Strangle(kupanda kukunyonga)-[melody] Siege of Plants(Kuzingirwa kwa mimea)
smile
When you guys are ready to start the RP post and tell me.
So should we start soon then?
Chapter 1: Sight of the leeu tribe

Rain stick falls and Dana foresight ability active and she sees a flash of the future: it was a man with some sort of symbol on a chest going after a boy and the flash end with a glimpse of a roaring lion face. Dana jumps out of bed dripping in cold sweat and she immediately ran to speak to the elder of her tribe.

Dana reaches the leeu tribe elders

Dana: I had a vision oh great ones

Elders: What have you seen my child.

Dana explains what she saw in her vision. Leeu elders spoke amongst there selves.

Elders: Child you have seen the taking of an Ulta mind from ancestors of this tribe.

Dana: What… what is an Ulta mind?

Elders: An Ulta mind is a person who possesses the ability to control two elementals or one elemental and mind ability on like us who can only able to possess one ability. These abilities are far greater than ours and so it must never reach in the hands of evil. So a choice must be made. Dana here is the amulet of the leeu tribe. You must find boy and bring him here so that we may protect him.

Dana: Why me? Is there no one else you wish to send? How will I locate him?

Elders: Child only you possess the ability to find him. Use your ability and the amulet we have given you and you shall find him.

Dana: Very well I accept the mission.

Dana packs what she needed and she heads off to find the Ulta mind.

Dana shakes her rain stick and nothing happens

Dana: Maybe I show if I place the amulet around the rain stick.

Dana shakes her rain stick with the amulet wrapped around it and plays the knowing melody.

Dana: Futuresight

Dana gets a flash of a red, white and black flag. She had look at the world map she had pack and saw the flag. She had found the country of the Ulta mind. The country’s name was Trinidad and Tobago and it was located in the Caribbean.

While Dana boarded the flight a suspicious man lurked behind.
Flight lands and Dana is now in the country of the Ulta mind. She now searches for him…
Chapter Two: Emergence of the Quad Society

The grey sky swirled and scattered raindrops down upon the city of Tokyo. Maguma sighed in over-exaggerated boredom; it was wednesday and the plan for the new program was meant to be completed by friday, but he had already finished it.

The Quad Society, a powerful organisation bent on understanding and controlling the powers of Intra Mental, were depending on him to make the program, which would allow them to detect any Intra Mental activity in Tokyo.

Maguma stepped outside, nimbly sliding through the French doors made in his multi-million dollar house (in this case it was hundreds of millions of yen) and looked up. The sky was grey, but the clouds were swirling, as though there was a whirlpool above. Scattered drops of rain landed on his face and the wind surged slowly but surely, reminding everyone of who really ruled planet Earth.

Soon the time would come, where man would show nature just how arrogant it had become...
Finally got a character for this thing!

Name: Logan Sinclair

Height: 5'11

Weight: 75 kgs

Race: Scottish

Element: Metal

Instrument: A double harp

Mind ability: Ecological Empathy

Character Appearance

Eye: Purple

Hair: Black and silver, cut short and brushed back.

Complexion: Fair

Character traits: Rarely shows excitement or strong emotions, often looking despondent. He’s a character dominated by his past, and the melodies he plays follow along similar lines. His main focus is on the natural world and restoring life and beauty that has been lost to the world.

Hobbies: Gardening, cultivating, hiking, soccer and lacrosse.

Stats: Upper middle class

Name of Technique: Silver Verdure ('Gin no Shinryoku')

Melody: Orchard of Mines ('Kouzan no Kajuen’)
smile
Hey whiteflame thanks for the contribution.

The only think I want to tell you is that only Ulta minds have the capacity to control two abilities but your charater can stay but a storyline would have to be created for the reason for him having two ability.For example they where trying to make Artifical ulta minds in the squad society it was successful but it had great effects to the user body.
Sure, I can do that. The mind ability is actually a bit of an odd one anyway, so I can think up some ways to make that work.
Name: Bernardo Rios

Height: 5'7

Weight: 100 kgs

Race: Hispanic

Country resided: Cuba

Element: Rock

Instrument: Bongos

Character Appearance

Eye: Brown

Hair: Brown, often parted in the middle and long enough to cover his ears and get in his eyes.

Complexion: Light brown

Character traits: Impatient in all circumstances, he often pushes to move faster than is safe or reasonable. He gets all the more impatient in any environment that subverts his abilities.

Hobbies: Competitive eating, rock climbing

Stats: Low class

Name of Technique: Rock Slide ('Iwa Kuzure')

Melody: Gravel Tumbler ('Jari Tanbura’)
Name: Sun Hyung

Height: 5'5

Weight: 50 kgs

Race: Korean

Country resided: Korean

Element: None

Instrument: Bassoon

Mind ability: Superhuman Tracking

Character Appearance

Eye: Hazel

Hair: Black, brushed carefully and left long enough that it tumbles down her back.

Complexion: East Asian

Character traits: Incredibly particular about where she goes, she hates doing anything that might mess up her appearance, or break her focus.

Hobbies: She’s a big fan of puzzles and games, and an avid runner.

Stats: Low middle class

Name of Technique: Quantum Trail ('Ryoushi Shou Ato')

Melody: Passage of Time ('Jikan no Keika’)
Name: Aldric Forest

Height: 5'10

Weight: 88 kgs

Race: English

Tribe: Quad Society (formerly of the Monkey tribe)

Element: Wind

Instrument: Lute

Character Appearance

Eye: Light blue

Hair: Dirty blonde, his haircut changes constantly, though it’s usually shoulder length or shorter

Complexion: Fair, slight olive tint

Character traits: Playful, hyperactive and generally the kind of guy who seeks an out to boredom whenever possible. Whenever he senses or sees anger in others, he makes it his mission to bring them laughter.

Hobbies: Games that involve tremendous movement, acting, playwriting, performing acrobatics.

Stats: Low class

Name of Technique: Repulse ('Gekitai Suru')

Melody: Winds of Change ('Henka no Kaze’)
Chapter Three: The Confrontation

Logan stood with his face upturned to the dark sky letting drops cascade down his visage and soak his hair and clothing. The monsoon obscured the light of the sun, which should have been strong that time of day. For Sun, it was a hindrance and an annoyance. For Aldrich, it was just another game. For him, it was life.

They stood in a lush jungle in southwestern India, a place called the Ghats Moist Forests. The area was known for having tremendous rainfall, but even so, this was unusual. The plant life around them practically swam, rivers forming among the dense thicket of trees. In some places, they stood waist deep, though most times the water didn’t even reach their knees.

To Logan, this world was one of his few pleasures. Life thrived here, and the rain maintained its vitality. Each river and stream was like an artery, distributing nutrients and hydration to the jungle. It was one of the few places he felt truly at peace, a place where he felt no need to Empathize with the plants around him. He felt none of the itch to pluck at the strings of his harp, and that was for the best. The wood and strings of the harp would not survive this downpour well. He kept it beneath a navy cloak with a stiff, starched collar marked with several silver buttons. Thick black rubber boots were all that showed beneath.

Sun sighed: I’m going to have to wash for days…

Logan could care less about her cleaning needs; it certainly wasn’t his fault she decided to be stylish in this environment. Brown mud and water stains marred her once orange cloak and the red linen dress underneath. Tracking Aston had not been easy, and he’d been glad to have her around. Not that it was easy, even for her; the one they were tracking was crafty, and Sun’s lack of focus wasn’t helping. Her high heeled red boots didn’t help either, and she often stumbled in the swamp. Every now and then she would stop to remove some new tangle in her hair, and they would have to wait. Logan didn’t mind so much, their quarry wasn’t any more likely to escape them for a few extra minutes. That didn’t stop Aldric from making too much use of the time.

Aldric: Oh come now, it’s just water! Why can’t you just follow your namesake and be sunnier about this?

Sun just scowled at him as she worked another knot out with a harsh comb. Well, in truth, she scowled UP at him. Aldric was a member of the Monkey tribe originally, and though he forsook it, his agility was no less amazing. He dressed more in highly motley of browns and greens, the patched clothes one would have expected to see on a fool in the medieval ages. He wore a wide brimmed brown hat that kept the water off of face, and patched brown boots.

Their tribes were all different. Sun had been born to the Deer tribe, and Logan himself to the Trout tribe. Perhaps that was part of the reason that all this water appealed to him, though unlike the rest of his tribe, he hated the ocean. Saltwater killed most plants.

Aldric came up and clapped him on the shoulder, plucking a little tune on his lute. Logan never even heard the older man approach. Much as he led this party, Aldric was the most experienced of them, and indispensible in a fight.

Aldric: Do you want to see a magic trick, Logan?

Logan: You’re no good at magic.

Aldric smiled at him: Well then, it’ll be all the more fun!

The elder man plucked a button off Logan’s collar. The torn fabric it left behind was quickly flattened by a drop of water.

Aldric: Now to make this, disappear!

He waved his lute over the button, and dropped it in the water. The ensuing plop was obvious, and Aldric chuckled at his own dysfunction. Logan merely ran his thumb over the place the button had been, sighed, and began moving with Sun, who had just started out. Aldric was crestfallen by the lack of response, but resumed his travel through the trees. It was good to have him up there – Sun might be able to track direction, but she would be useless in spotting him if he should show up.

Well, that was the plan anyway. In truth, Aldric had barely a moment to shout out a warning.

The rain around them froze in midair, coming down on them as jagged hail. Sun cursed, the sound of her oboe becoming a wail as she sought out where the end of the tracks led. Suddenly, she was running, and Logan took off after her, removing his harp from its case; there was no point in worrying about his strings now. His fingers breezed across the strings, and the plant life around him shook off its ice, growing up and out despite the frost. Little uses like that hardly affected him at all anymore, but every time he overused his Empathy, he drained his life. The price of power, yet one he was willing to pay.

He spotted their quarry through the rain after only a few steps, though Aldrich had been the one to find him first. His lute was a flurry of noise, crashing against that of the sitar his opponent wielded. He made amazing leaps and bounded about his opponent in a flourish of acrobatics, attacking him with arms and legs fueled by a weak, if well directed, wind strike. Ice met every blow. The man he faced appeared normal enough, though the ways the rain bent around him made it clear who he was, as did the claws of ice that raked out at his opponent. Everything about him marked him as Aston Kapoor, perhaps the most dangerous man in India.

The water around Aston, both from the ground and air around him, rose into three distinct streams, and he slammed them at his opponents. Sun dodged around it, playing a low tune on her oboe as she watched the paths the attack would take carefully. Aldric tried to push through it, only to get thrown back by the force of his fork. Logan’s fingers strummed across all his strings in a rush, and for several meters around him in all directions, the plant life turned to metal. He activated his empathy in full, and a wall of iron shrubs met the oncoming stream. He strummed out a short tune, causing metal vines to rise all around Aston. Cutting leaves met a flurry of ice blades as Aston’s hand became blur on his sitar, and the undergrowth began to freeze as a massive wave of ice poured out of him.

Sun leapt over it, showcasing the jumping strength of her tribe. She played out a tune one handed to avoid the icy knives that extended to meet her, though her guile proved fruitless as an attempted kick was bounced away by a stream of water. She tried to whip around her arm for another strike, but the heel of her other boot caught and cracked off against an icy root, sending her tumbling. More metallic vines leapt up to protect her, though a pressurized water blast pushed them away instantly. Fortunately, Aldric got there fast enough, slamming his knee into the younger man’s head. Aston shot out into the undergrowth, using flows of water to keep him from slamming into trees as Aldric helped Sun to her feet.

Logan skirted up next to them, changing the path in front of him to metal so he wouldn’t slip. A quick strum produced a metal heel on Sun’s boot.

Logan: After him, now.

As they ran, Aldric bounding between trees while they created a metal path through the jungle. Aston was more dangerous than he’s ever thought, though he refused to let him get away. The man had managed to slip though the Quad Society’s fingers far too often. It would not happen again.
Chapter 4: Nice to meet you

Leo had just arrived in Tokyo when he received a text of the location of his new partner. Leo sighed, he did not like it when he switched partners. He had finally gotten used to his last one but then they told him he had a new partner and put him on a plane to Japan. Leo quickly read the message and hurried off to his destination.

When Leo arrived at a huge and very expensive house he double checked the message. Yep, right address, he thought. Leo slowly walked up to the door and rang the bell. He waited a few minutes the the door was answered by a Japanese man.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Hello, Maguma, I'm your new partner. Nice to meet you!"
Is anybody else going to contribute, or are we back to Kevy?
Chapter 5: Search and Find

Scene 1

The blazing tropical sun grazed the skin of Dana as she gets into a cab.

Driver: Welcome to Trinidad, and where are we heading to this morning?

Dana: Just give me a tour and that will be fined.

Dana constantly shaking her rain stick to see if she can get a clue where the Ulta mind is while the driver is getting annoyed by the sound it make.

Driver: “sigh”

While driving around Dana looked out the window and saw lush mountainous areas and different bird species flying around. As the Cab approached the capital city she was amaze to see such building since she had never really been out of the village.

Driver: Tour is over, this is my stop.

Dana pays the driver jump out into Independence Square in front of the cathedral, Her mind was no longer on the mission but it was now fixated on exploring the small city of Port of Spain. Me while someone lurks behind her following her every move.

Scene 2

Alarm: Beep! Beep! Beep!

Tiiba yawns as he awakes.

Tiiba: “sign” time for school again.

Tiiba gets ready and heads out the door.

His mother rushed after him.

Mother: Eat some breakfast before you go.

Tiiba: Don’t have time mom, late for school.

Mother: At least come for your bat.

Tiiba quickly grabs it and hurried off to school.

Mother: Bye honey.

Tiiba shuts from a distance: Bye mom

Tiiba arrived at his school, Success Laventille Secondary located a couple miles away from the Capital City Port of Spain.

Scene 3

6 hours have past

Dana is window shopping and a stranger bumped her and her rain stick fell. Dana got a flash, it was the Ulta mind boy being taken like the last time but this time she saw a school which she had spotted on her way to the capital city but still she did not see the face of the perpetrator. She ran in a hurry toward a cab and drove toward the school, her pursuer followed as well.

School is over and children begin to pour out.

Tiiba (Both hands behind his head): That cricket match was thee best for the week.

Friend: For you that is ‘sign”

Dana reaches the school and began to look through the crowd for the Ulta mind. Tiiba laughs and Dana remembers the voice from the vision and turns around and head towards him.

Dana: Hello, your in danger, come me

Tiiba: Who are you? Is this a prank?

The pursuer dash from behind Dana and grabs Tiiba.

Pursuer: Thanks for the help it was greatly appreciated huhaha.

Dana looks on in amazement…

To be continued.
The doorbell suddenly rings. Maguma sighs and strolls painfully over to the door.

When he opens it, a young man, who looks like a Greek, is standing there, looking uninterested.

Maguma: You must be Leo... *It wasn't a question*

Leo: Yeah, can I come in already, its raining.

Maguma: Oh, right, sure thing.

Leo follows him into the house, then the lounge, and stands there awkwardly.

Maguma: Sit down, if you like.

Leo: I'm wet.

Maguma: Oh, I'll get you a towel. You did bring a change of clothes, didn't you?

Leo: Yeah *Motions to the backpack on his back*

Maguma: I'll be right back. *After a minute he returns with a dry towel*

Leo: Thanks.

Leo dries himself and then finally sits down: So what am I here for, anyway. The Quad Society sent me here, with almost no information.

Maguma: We have a mission. To capture anyone showing the symptoms for Ultra Mind.

Leo: What do you need me for, anyway? I don't even want to be here!

Maguma: Because the Quad Society asked you and you have to obey. Make no mistake, I seem nice, but I don't take any shit my partners, you understand me?

Leo: Whatever. Can I go rest now?

Maguma: Yeah. Take the stairs and second bedroom on the right.

Maguma thinks to himself, as Leo leaves. He seems headstrong and sullen, but he'll do. I just need to break him in a bit.
Chapter Three Continued: Cornered

This whole place was infuriating!

The world that rushed by around her was a whirl of browns and greens, and every splash of water further marred the perfectly matched colors of Sun’s outfit. They had splashed through hundreds of acres of jungle, searching for this ulta-mind. Hours of intense tracking, with somber Logan and Aldric the fool to keep her company, only to have their quarry pounce on them. And now, they tried to keep pace with him by running on a slick sheet of metal that kept forming ahead of her, obscuring his footsteps and making her job all the harder. And she VOLUNTEERED for this!

Oh, but this was her in a nutshell! She always had to prove herself! Always had to be the best! There were other trackers, but no! She had to show off her amazing temporal tracking system, which had worked OH SO WELL!

At this point, the temporal path was all she could follow. The metal sheet made their going faster, especially with the quickly freezing undergrowth, but only temporal footsteps were visible to her as a result. Ghostly footsteps of various colors sprouted around her, most of which were far too deep red to possibly be him. Only the fresh, yellow imprints were of any use at all, along with the yellow and orange markings covering other things he had touched in passing. It had taken years for her to differentiate between the steps, but even someone covering their tracks could not escape her. Even someone attempting to double back would be easily uncovered.

Sadly, this one had been smarter than that. He had used the powers of his sitar to leave separate tracks all over the place, and it had taken all of her experience just to pick out the correct route. Not to mention he had over a day’s head start on them; even at a brisk pace, it had taken them far too long to catch up.

After all this – the mess that her hair had become, the wetness that seemed all the skin on her body, and the mud that would never clean out of her favorite dress – she refused to let him get away. And he sure as hell wouldn’t get the drop on them ag-

Aldric barely had time to protect himself as icy logs and shards of wood rained down from the sky. Sun went down in a heap, too focused on her own cares to dodge the oncoming concussion. Logan easily dodged the onslaught, playing a series of incredible chords on his harp that sent a sheen of metal over the forest floor and flora 10 meters out ahead of him.

Their target became clear within the metal corridor. He gathered water around him as Logan rushed forward, sending a massive aerial river at Logan. He’d made his first mistake.

Logan jumped straight into the water, swimming through it at an incredible rate. Sometimes, he seemed more fish than man, and the rapid undulations of his body carrying him through the current and towards Aston.

The tones of the sitar changed in an instant, and the water began to freeze, meeting him a couple of meters away. It met a wall of metal as the strings of Logan’s harp joined the song.

Now was his chance.

Aldric jumped from the tree, strumming a tune on his lute to increase the rate. He extended out his right arm behind him, the melody from his strings mingling with those below him as a blast of wind shot him downward at incredible speeds. Aston had seen some of his speed, but he was still slow to respond. Water soared up around him in a thin shield, but it wasn’t enough. A punch of air caught him square in the side as he turned to face Aldric, sending him reeling into the wall of metal. The punch brought him fully around, back pressed against the metal. The tones of Logan’s harp changed again, a forlorn yet enchanting tune, causing metal vines to sprout from the wall and tightly grasp his arms, torso, neck and legs. Alric appeared beside him instantly, taking the sitar from his grasp.

Logan stepped around the wall slowly, dull eyes taking in their catch. The man was not much for enjoying the moment. Aldric, on the other hand, could feel the blood pumping in his ears, and it was all the music he needed. Their trip through the jungle had been fun in its own way, but Logan wasn’t good company. Sun had been for a while, though she’d become boring after a few hours as well. Maybe Aston would be more interesting.

Logan: So, Aston, you certainly led us on quite the chase.

Aston smiled: Sorry about the woman over there, though I have to say it is somewhat surprising that you went to me first.

Logan didn’t blink: She can handle a blow to the head, and she won’t mind a bit of a rest at this point. We’ve been searching for you for quite a while.

Aston: Have you? And here I thought we met in the middle of the rainforest by coincidence.

Aldric liked him.

Aldric: You certainly know how to run, kid. Makes me wish we could continue our little game of tag. Sadly, it appears to be over.

Aston tilted his head at him: You think so? Bonds like this cannot hold a tiger, sirs.

Logan: Say what you will. It’s over for you, you’re coming with us.
Chapter 5: Search and Find: Part 2

Children scattered every which way leaving the area in front the school gate clear. The sun rays were the only thing that stood between Dana and the pursuer.

Dana: Who are you?

Pursuer: Little chika you should be on your way before things get rough.

Tiiba: Let me go, let me go.

Pursuer: Shut up you little brat.

The pursuer hit Tiiba a hard cuff to the stomach weaken him greatly.

Security by the gate began to take notice of the strange man holding one of the students.

Dana: Who are you and what do you want with him?

Security ran close to the Pursuer.

Security 1: Put down the boy and every thing will be okay?

The other security went to the opposite side of the pursuer and stood there beating his hand with his Bator.

Security 2: What’s your name partner?

Silence took the air for a couple of seconds.

Security2: Huh, yuh deft or something put the boy down.

Security 2 attempted to get the boy and the pursuer hit him a stifling blow to the mid section, a kick sending him pitching a couple feet. The security picked up his self and ran. Dana was amazed to see how strong this guy was.

Pursuer: It would seem that I have no choice but to entertain you. The name is Bernardo, Bernardo Rios.

Security 1 ran in after and Rios played his bongos and one of the rocks to the side of a tree, on the left side of the gate was sent flying to the security and smashing into him leaving him unconscious.

Dana was stunned by this display of his power and doubted that she could save Tiiba. She mustered up some courage and wait for the right instant. Tiiba regain his strength and began to struggle with Rios. This was her chance, while he was occupied with tiiba she rammed her rain stick in to his belly and when Tiiba was released and Rios bent over his head holding his stomach she slam her rain stick at side of his temple, Rios went unconscious.
Dana: Where do you live?

Tiiba: In those hills up there, in Laventille?

Dana: You need rest let’s go now.

Tiiba put some of his weight on Dana and they slowly worked to Tiiba’s home.

Police arrived 10 minute after the scene and apprehended Rios.

Blood flowing down his head to his face, Rios’s face contorted with anger as he was place in the back seat alongside his bongos, a smirk arose in his face.

To be continued
This is on the Forum RP explanation but I will still post it here

The Intra mental 3 stages of power:

Stage 1: Symbol Form

This is where the person’s body begins the glow with different ancient African symbols and their power increases 1 fold. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 2 folds.

Stage 2: Hybrid Form

This is where the user starts to take some of the features of the animal from their tribe and their power increase 2 folds. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 3 folds. In this stage Instruments are not needed to control their powers.

Stage 3: Beast Form

This is where the person becomes completely like their tribe animal but a man size version and their power increase 3 folds. For the Ulta-mind this last longer and their power increases 4 folds. In this stage Instruments are not needed to control their powers. Also for a regular person uses this form for too long he will stay that way and start to act and become more like the beast that he has transformed too. Utla- minds develop a sixth sense in this form; it helps them to sense other Ulta-minds.

All forms take an incredible amount of training to master and so only a few people have actual reached stage 1, 2 and even fewer has reached stage 3.
I'll post my new character later on and then do the actual post for the RP. Sorry it's taking so long, but I haven't really come up with anything yet XD.
Name: Malt Flunk

Profession: Mercenary/bounty hunter

Affiliation: No-one. He only works for the people who pay.

History: Has been a bounty hunter for years and hunts any criminal, no matter what he has done and brings him to whoever hired him to do so. What happens after that is none of his business.

Mannerisms: Crude, rough, untalkative, dry sense of humour and sarcastic. Most people are usually surprised that he isn't in prison himself.

Current employer: Quad Society
Malt is riding the subway. The London subway is frutrating at any point of the day. Most of the other passengers, at this time, are beggars, homeless and working-class men and women.

The passenger in front of him, however, was particularly dull, and annoying.

Malt, glowering: Quit bugging me! I have no patience for people like you.

Passenger: Hey, fuck you!

Malt: That's it! You're dead, scum! *Malt stands up and cuffs the man in the side of the head. The man drops to the floor, instantly stunned by Malt's meaty hand.

The other passengers scream loudly, terrified by the sudden display of violence.

Malt yells loudly: Shut up, all of you!

By the time he gets to Heathrow, he is incredibly irritated.

After a gruelling hour and a half, Heathrow is just incredibly busy like that, Malt had finally boarded his plane to Ottawa, Canada.
Chapter 3, Part 3: Let's Get Serious

Aston tilted his head as far as it would go in his restraints, giving them a quizzical look.

Aston: Over? Really now.

Intricate patterns began to swarm across his arms and face, as he stood. Logan’s eyes narrowed, and Aldric took the opportunity to destroy his sitar.

Aston: Now, now, that wasn’t very nice…

There was an edge to his voice.

Logan: Don’t be a fool, Aston. We’ll bring you back in pieces if we have to.

The hair on Aston’s head grew, taking on a white and black striped appearance. Even the hair on his arms and legs grew, turning to a mat of banded fur. He grinned, his teeth becoming pointed before their very eyes.

Aston: Let’s see if you can!

The metal around him seemed to freeze in an instant, and icy claws wrapped out and around Aldric and Logan before they could move, crashing down upon them in a roar of frozen fury.

A single chord rang out, and they both appeared atop a growing pillar of metal, Logan standing at the center and Aldric hanging off the edge. Intricate patterns now covered both of their faces, as did a thin sheen of frost.

Aldric: Time for more fun!

A blast of air cracked the pillar as he shot down at incredible speeds through air thick with snowflakes. The forest around them had transformed in mere moments, and even the clouds above seemed to submit to his will, their torrential rain replaced with sleet and snow. Aldric surrounded himself in a light barrier of wind, coming into range of his opponent with a flurry of ice surrounding him.

A surge of water caught him within inches of his target, like an upside down waterfall, and immediately he was frozen within.

Metal spikes extended out from an incredible distance, shattering the ice and freeing Aldric, who launched a furious assault at incredible speed. Each attack was blocked as though it were nothing, mirrors of ice appearing at the point of contact and pushing him back. He dodged aside as a giant ball of iron rolled past him. Aston raised his right hand, striking it at range with a three clawed water strike the cleaved the metal into 3 pieces, the middle of which he caught and froze as it reached him.

A storm of blades followed close behind, and Aston grew two large shields in his hands, blocking the wave of shrapnel. Aldric appeared behind him, launching a number of volleys of air as he shifted locations. Each blast was greeted by an equally powerful blast of water, and shattered upon hit.

They let the music stop, Aldric retreating into the trees as Logan kept Aston’s gaze across their new-made clearing.

Logan: We were told to be careful when we approached you, now I know the truth behind that.

Aston smiled: Glad I’m so well feared. Strange, then, that they sent you thr-

Aston glanced over at where Sun had lain only a few seconds ago. All that remained was a depression where she’d been.

Aston: Well, that’s surprising. I suppose they sent you three because of your stamina?

Aldric shouted out to him: They sent us here to play with you. Sadly, you’ve made a mess of it and turned it into a fight. I’d rather we played Twister!

Logan sighed, ignoring him: They sent us because we’re the best to take you down.

Aston smirked: And how do you intend to do that? At that level, all of you together have no chance. Unless you’re hiding something, I’d say we’ve come to the end of our little chase.

Logan’s expression became one of serene calm, his face not betraying a flicker of emotion. With their locked gazes, Aston felt as though he were drowning in those purple pools, which seemed to become oceans before his very eyes. He resisted the urge to avert his gaze.

Aston chuckled: If you mean to intimidate m-

Logan: I wonder. How much do you know about the Quad Society?

Aston was taken aback. What was he playing at?

Aston: Of course I-

Logan: Then you know we’re not to be messed with. When we come after you…

Scales began to form along his arms, ascending his neck and climbing up to his forehead. His hair turned to three sails of deep purple coming out of his head, streaming down his back. Webbing formed between his fingers, and fins formed on the backs of his arms and legs. The plant life around him bloomed in an amazing array of colors, shaking off the ice as it rose around him into a thicket of petals and vines. He smiled, teeth remaining much the same as before, yet the smile seemed eerie on that languid face. None of the joy reached his eyes.

Logan: …we mean business.
smile
whiteflame, always a pleasure to read your post, you always amaze me some way or the other.
big smile
I agree with Kevy, very well done, dude.
Heh, well, I appreciate the kind words, really enjoyed writing this one. Just one more post left in the chapter, still working on that.
smile
Great can't wait to read it.
Malt arrives in Ottawa.
The plane-ride had been a nightmare. Babies whinging, people talking loudly and incessantly, motion-sickness (at least other people had it anyway, nasty stuff), plus plenty of fools drinking too much on the flight and being told off by the crew.
Malt was strangely quiet during most of the flight. The only thing that held his interest was the television, which had been playing Japanese anime and American TV shows. Malt didn't mind a bit of that.
Ottawa National Airport was fairly large, but not as busy as he would've thought, considering how large the country was and how large the population was.
Malt decided to go talk to someone about finding a hotel for the night, and about where he could get a flight to Anchorage. The Quad Society's information had said that Mark peterson had been spotted by a Tech Corp from the Quad Society, who was there with several others, fixing an operations base, somwhere out on the tundra.

After a full rest of day, organising a hotel and flight to Anchorage, the capital of Alaska, Malt finally gets to his hotel. He has a few drinks, then goes to sleep.
Oy, Kevy, check out my new RP. You should join it XD.
Chapter 6: Easy Escape!

Scene 1

As Dana and Tiiba made their way to his home, they came upon a play ground where they swing for a while.

Tiiba Looks to Dana: Who was that man?

Dana: An agent hired by the Quad society.

Tiiba: Why are they after me?

Dana: Because you’re special.

Tiiba: What do you mean? And how was that man able to control that rock.

Dana: That power he used is not uncommon. The ultra mental ability exists in all of us more in you than in others.

Tiiba: Ultra ability... what do you mean?

Dana: Let me tell you a story. In the beginning man was given a power that allowed them to communicate with animals and the Earth. As time past man realized that this power could be used in battle and so the power of Intra Mental developed for the purpose of war. This caused nation rise against nation to find the ones who possess the Ultra mind abilities. It was said that if all were found great power will be revealed. This is why Tiiba, you need to come with me, so that we may protect you.

Tiiba: Sorry… I cannot leave my family.

Dana: More of them will come after you and your parent will be in danger.

Tiiba: Then I will tell my parent about what happen and we will go to the police.

Dana: That would not help… you see what they can do.

Tiiba then jumps off the swing and walks to the entrance of the playground leaving Dana behind.

Dana follows behind him.

Tiiba’s mind: Why is this happening? Some hours ago I was just a normal boy now I’m some special ultra something person…Breath Tiiba breath. This is a dream. Just go home and everything will be okay.

It was 6:15 Tiiba stood in front of his door.

Tiiba looks around to see if Dana was behind him but to his surprise she was not, so he quickly looks around to make certain he didn’t missed her.

From a tree, Dana looks at Tiiba.

Dana mind: This is bad. I hope I can convince him before it to late.

A hand suddenly grabs Tiiba’s shoulders.

Dad: Its 6:18 young man, why are you home so late?

Tiiba with a smile on his: I was at Richardo’s and time just flew by.

Dana mind: (At least he did not tell his parent.) Huh! (That’s good)

Dad: Take notice of the time… you had your mother and I worried.

Tiiba rubs behind his head: Sorry Dad, next time I will. (He says this in a cheerful manner)

Dad with a serious look on his face: Close the door, and go to your room and change, its time for dinner.

The door shuts.

Scene 2

The radio plays in the police car and Rios sits in back seat in darkness, his face shown every time the light enters, either by the passing of a car or a street light. Rios waits patiently to make his move. Rios looks out the window and a hill drew near. As the Police car enters the road alongside a mountain, Rios quickly took his hand cuffed hands and started to beat the bongos.

Police 1 in a harsh tone: Stop with that noise.

Rios smile: I’m done

A rumbling sound came to ear and suddenly a big boulder hits the front of the car, Rios quickly dive through the left side window with his bongos and ran into the mountains. The police car reels for a few seconds and dashes into the road’s barricade.

Rios, far gone into the hills, he sits at the trunk of a tree, he beats his bongos and small rocks enters into the creases of the cuffs, and it expanded the rings of the cuffs freeing his hands.

Helicopters began to circle the mountains.

Rios’s mind: I should have dealt with those Cops.

As the Helicopter come to sight, Rios launches a stone, the size of a gulf ball destroying the search light.

Rios hurried out of the mountain into a nearby town in a Morvant, where he found a phone booth. He then makes a call to the Quads Society.

Rios: Q46, Bernardo Rios reporting.

Quad HQ: Secure the line.

30 seconds past.

Quad HQ: What is your report?

Rios: The Ulta mind has been located

To be continued.
Malt woke up.
It was time to go on the expedition to find the Ultra Mind, Mark Peterson. Malt got out of the hotel bed, put on his leather pants and equiped all of his weapons. He always hid weapons somewhere amongst his clothing or on his body in case of emergency.
Malt then went to the lobby for his all day breakfast the hotel had advertised at the front desk when he had payed for his room.

After breakfast, Malt enquired at the front desk for a taxi, hoping that it wouldn't take to get to Ottawa's Adventure Flight Service, which was the only place that had flights to Alaska.

After a long, annoying taxi ride, Malt finally wound up at the place he needed to be and on the small helicopter he had to be on, in order to get to Anchorage. It had cost much more to get the chopper pilot to fly him to Anchorage.
Waves of ice and metal flew every direction, staining the forest in bands of silver and translucent blue. Aldric couldn’t keep eyes on Aston and Logan in sight, instead having to spend a great deal of his time jumping between trees to avoid getting hit. He’d spotted Sun several times, but she was stuck behind a tree, trying to get a large tangle of leaves and mulch out of her hair. Aldric wasn’t going to sit around when things were just getting good!

Every time he glanced at the combatants, but had to immediately turn away due to the beacon of light that shone between them. That energy was central to their fight, but all around them shone effects going well beyond what they were managing directly. The jungle had become so tall and thick that even Aldric was having trouble maneuvering. Each second brought new branches and dense thickets of leaves to bar his path. Liquid floated all about him, floating in mostly miniscule droplets that he regularly ran into. Some of the drops were larger, a few even larger than himself that he was forced to dodge past.

Those two were beyond strong. Logan had always been one of the more capable members of the Quad Society, a lad with a solemn demeanor who had volunteered unenthusiastically to be artificially improved. At the time, the ability to grow plants as he could had seemed anachronistic for him, and yet day after day, he willingly gave of his own life force to grow them. Who would have guessed that the quiet, sullen harp player was an environmentalist? There was beauty in what he did, even now. Ice would slam into the plants, and then get shaken off, as though awaking from hibernation. Only the large chunks of ice held.

It took a moment for Aldric to realize that he wasn’t just growing them to use them. He was growing them…to save them. Though he couldn’t peer down into the sallow face of his comrade, he knew it would be getting gaunter as time went by, and the life energy he poured into them would hamper him severely.

That was no way to play the game! Aston would be fighting with every bit of strength he had, lashing out with those tiger’s claws that sheared through trees in an instant. That boy was more than a match for him if he was focused, but like this…

Was it alright to interfere? Surely Logan wanted to prove himself, and this was a game for two right now. They were playing chess, and he would be a third wheel. Besides, despite having so many more years of experience, Aldric could never match up to either of these guys. At least, not long term.

On the other hand, perhaps they were playing something else! Like Scrabble, or Chinese Checkers! Yes, a third player got involved in those all the time!

With a grin, he swung off of the branch he was standing on, hanging loosely by his feet as he stored his lute away in a small carrying case on his back. Time to spice things up a bit!

The Quad Society really had upped the ante with this guy. Those purple eyes met Aston’s unflinchingly as he matched him stroke for stroke, collisions of energy making his eyes water. He dodged metal walls his opponent sent sliding his way, freezing the plants around him as they grew. It all felt natural to him, and despite the level of energy he was using, he barely broke a sweat.

Logan, on the other hand, was drenched in it, making the scales on his body shine. Had he always looked that emaciated? Still, those eyes held his, unblinking. He wasn’t going to back down, and neither was Aston. But he’d fall eventually; no one could hold up to the unbridled strength of an Ulta-mind.

He lunged, claws of ice extending well past his physical range. They dug into metal plate that quickly covered Logan in large scales, making him look as though his body was laughably undersized, but the scales held. Aston rained serrated waves of water down on his opponent, forcing him to shield himself completely with the umbrella-like scales. Logan broke eye contact, lowering his head and ramming towards Aston. In response, he covered the area ahead of him in a sheet of ice, which was immediately pushed back by sheets of metal Logan was forming at his feet. As he neared, Aston formed two claws of ice around his own hands, grabbing hold of his charging opponent by the metallic scales and clambering up onto his back. From there, he pushed off hard, making Logan stagger a couple of feet before sending a thin but powerful jet of water at him. Logan spun, but not fast enough, taking the strike through the right shoulder with a grimace. A forest of metal grew around Aston at an incredible rate, seeking to trap him. Aston lunged out from the miss, getting cut in multiple places by tremendous thorns. He froze his wounds shut, continuing to assault his opponent with streams of water. These were intercepted by pillars of metal that appeared out of the ground, coming at him with incredible numbers and speed. Aston jumped, staying well above their effective range.

And immediately got slammed back to earth.

He rolled, narrowly dodging a follow-up strike as he gasped for breath. Waves crashed into the site where the figure had landed, but he could hardly even see the man, and he was gone well before the attack reached its intended location. Was he faster, or was it just the factor of surprise getting to him?

He didn’t have time to think as metallic spears filled the air around him. He slammed the ground with his hands, causing a huge fountain of high velocity water to rise before him. Spears rammed into it, but none of them exited the other side, instead being spewed into the sky above it.

But something else did. A furry figure flew through it at intense speeds, separating the water before it with a gust of wind that launched Aston backward in a spray of water. Aston rammed into the side of a tree, feeling the branches coil about his arms.

The figure followed, his features slowly becoming clear. This was Aldric, the one who attacked him earlier, though he had fur along his arms and legs, a longer sweep of hair on his head, prehensile toes on his feet and a tail trailing behind him. The wind coming off of his legs as he hit the ground and jumped was tremendously stronger than before, launching him as though out of a cannon.

Aston tried to freeze the tree, though the limbs were thick to break quickly even then. All he could do was place a thick wall of water between himself and his attacker.

It had practically no effect at all. The water practically tore apart on Aldric’s touch, paving the way for the smiling ape-man to crash into him full force. The tree behind shattered in a spray of frozen splinters, and Aston went rocketing through two more before forcing himself to come to a stop. He put a hand to his chest, where blood spurted from a shattered rib that had punctured the skin. He was bleeding internally, and two others had broken along the middle. He spit up some blood, watching as the carnage that had been made of the forest between him and his opponents sprung to life again, new vines growing out of the dead trees. He could see the scales of Logan glitter in the distance, as well as the occasional blur in the trees above him.

He supposed he would have to prove to them how much stronger he was.

Ulta-minds were capable of a Stage 3 form, but he couldn’t risk a long-term fight in that form. No, he simply needed a little extra. His opponents had maxed out their Stage 2 forms. He had not.

Aston began to change again. This time, his eyes became slits much like a tiger’s. His teeth grew even larger, extending beyond the limits of his gums as the banded fur of his hair covered his arms and legs completely. He got down on all fours, readying for his opponents to appear.

Aldric came first, screaming out of the air. Icy jaws reached for him, surrounding him in what must have seemed like a cave of icicles. A shocked expression appeared on his face, and he launched himself backward in a burst of air, shattering a couple of the teeth as he escaped. Two of the stumps nearest to him began to extend toward in an instant, growing in impossible ways as they sheathed themselves in metal. Aldric rushed toward them, running on all four limbs as he raked a claw of water through each of the logs, separating them cleanly into five pieces as he moved. He kept running through a path of rapidly growing foliage, sending waves of water out to his sides to keep them from reaching him. Suddenly, Logan appeared next to him, surging through one of the waves and launching a huge salvo of serrated metal scales at him. Aston turned into the spray, sending small streams of water up to each of the bits of steel before freezing them. It turned the whole thing into a miniature forest of ice and metal, and he wove between them in search of his scaled prey.

Logan met his rush in the frozen forest, swimming through a wave of liquid metal. Aston tried to strike at him, but Logan’s movement while swimming was too rapid, and he quickly wrapped the metal around his opponent, solidifying it into a cylinder with flowing edges to hold Aston in place. Aldric shot out of the sky, a practical sonic bomb of wind behind him on his tail. He looked more like a meteor than a man.

In such a short time, neither of them could have expected that Aston would have gathered so much water to his cause, nor that he could so deftly manipulate it to form ice crystals without solidifying the whole mass of water. Water surged around him, and this time, Logan was forced to remain outside of it to avoid getting frozen within their depths. Aston placed a cone of water above him, extending dozens of feet into the air.

An instant later, Aldric hit it. The top of the cone sheared away immediately, and he plunged into the icy depths. Aston gritted his teeth, forcing the water molecules as close together as he could without completely freezing them. With the compression force of the water at its absolute maximum, Aldric still managed to get through the whole cone, though by the time he reached the bottom, only his head and one hand extended out of the small dome that was now all ice around him. He fought to move, expanding a zone of wind around his hands to shatter the ice moving to strike…

Only to have his power fade as he moved. The fur on his body turned back to intricate symbols, and the severely weakened attack did little more than crack the metal around his opponent, allowing his escape. Aston backhanded him with a fist of ice to the temple, dropping Aldric in a heap on the ground beneath him. Logan stood his ground, though there was a wary look in his eyes.

Aston smiled: With only one of you left, I don’t have to worry about time anymore.

Logan could only watch as he changed forms again. He was far too tired and weakened to go to that form himself, and it would be worthless in a place like this anyway. This was the end for them.

Aston’s face expanded into a muzzle, and banded fur completely covered his features. He began to laugh uproariously, ready to bring an end to this chase completely.

Sun: Remember me?

Crack! Sun’s oboe slammed into the back of his head. Aston’s face quickly drained of color, his hair and body returning to normal as he flopped to the ground below her.

Sun: Damnit! He bent my oboe!

Sun tapped her foot in annoyance, looking from the unconscious Aldric to the incredulous Logan as he let his forms fade.

Sun: What? There were BUGS in my hair. Besides, I thought you two could handle it.

Logan sighed. To have the fight end so abruptly…

Logan: Pick him up, I’ll take the Ulta-mind. We’re heading back.

Sun looked at him in disbelief: I saved your asses, and now I have to carry Aldric back?

Logan’s eyes narrowed: You should have to carry both.
Really! Really! great post. You continue to amaze me whiteflame.
Leo walked up the stairs to his room. When he got there he fell onto the bed.
Well, we're off to a good start, Leo thought. Leo falls into a deep dreamless sleep.