Alex in bed.
just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

alexander rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 2609

over a year ago AnitaFable said…
Everyone moooooreeeee! <3 Love your ALL stories, girls! =)
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
Chapter 5:

You got into Alex’s room, which wasn’t that small as you aspected.

“Is every room that big here in this Corporation?”, you asked and looked around in his room.

“No, not every room. Only the rooms of the 1st class soldiers.”, he answered.

“But … I’m not yet a 1st class soldier..”

“Well, I think Rufus knows what he is doing, and when he wants you to share a biiiggg room with me, then it must be right, or?”

“Yeah, maybe. You have to know that, not me. You know Rufus longer than me!”

“Yeah, and I’m right.”

“Tzzzz, you’re such an asshole!”

“Heeyyy! I’m NOT! That was rude!”

“Yeah, you have to life with that, boy.”, you winked with your eye and started to look for your bed. But the only thing you could find was a huge double bed; there where no separate beds.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Oh no, she found out….”

“Alex?! Why can’t I find a separate bed?”

“Because there is only this double bed, sorry.”

“I hope for you that you aren’t snoring.”

“Oh, uhm, yeah … I’m … I’m not, yeah.”

“Suurree??”

“You will find that out during the night.”, he winked with an eye and went into the bathroom.

“Are you or not?”
He closed the door and locked it.

‘Woa, this boy is driving me crazy…’, you thought and went into the bedroom to try out how comfortable the bed is.
‘Mhmm … nice … verryy nice.’
You lay down on the bed, closed your eyes and started to think about your new life in Shinra.
‘What would my mother say now if she could see me fighting for Shinra? Would she be proud? Or did she hate Shinra? Did she maybe died because of them? Because of Sephiroth? Maybe because of Rufus?’

“Did you already fall asleep?”, said Alex and you opened your eyes.

“No, I didn’t. I was just thinking. By the way, the bed is really comfortable.”

“Yes, I know. They are here in Shinra. Didn’t know it in the beginning, that they have so good beds.”

“Come on. Sit next to me.”, you said and smiled at him.

“Oh, okay.”, he said and went to the other side of the bed.

“And, uhm … Lizzy?”, he said a bit shy.

“Yes?”

“Can I try something out? Only if you don’t mind …”

“Uhm, what?”

“I haven’t done it before ..”

“Haven’t done what?”

“Uhm … kissing a girl…”

“Oh … well, I haven’t either… I mean, kissing a boy…”, you could feel how you started blushing, but Alex got red too.

“So, uhm … if you don’t mind .. I would … would like to …”

“To .. ?”
He looked at you and moved his lips slowly to yours.

‘Is he going to kiss me now??’, you thought and didn’t know what’s happening. He came closer and closer till your lips finally met. You could feel the softness of his lips, it felt good.

“Mmmm… Lizzy?”
You opened your eyes.

“Yes?”

“Uhm … Was this okay for you? I mean .. “

“Oh, yes. It’s okay. Really.”

“Sooooo …”

“Hmmm?”

“We should go to bed, don’t you think too?”

‘That’s it? One little kiss and then “let’s go to bed, it’s late” ?! Oh boy …’

“Yeah, let’s go, I’m really tired.”
You went under the blanket and looked right, while Alex was doing the same, only looking left.

‘Shit, I can’t sleep … That will be a loonnnggg night’, you thought and tried to fall asleep.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Comments please (:

and btw

@Helene, story great like ALWAYS! xD
@Abbie, I love it! Soooo much! :)
@Jenni, coonnnttiinnuuueeeee *.*
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
heart
Jana your story is so cute!! :D:D:D Alex was so adorable ^^;
over a year ago jawjee said…
monkey
hahahahahahahahaha, lol i am NOT 16, i am lets say.......4 years younger than that. but, i do understand how all u gals want to coz he is dang HAWT. lol luv u all! xxxxx
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Thanks for comments to my lovely readers !! :)
Hihi, I'm drinking Smirnoff Ice here... ;)
lol
okay, i am readin like a zillion different stories...ima gettin confused!!!! xxxx
faiirytale! i love yor story! all yor stories are amazin!!! plz carry on!!!
over a year ago s0nja said…
PAUSE!

I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUBLISH ANYTHING ON MY STORY FOR 2 WEEKS SINCE I'M IN GERMANY. I'LL MISS YOU! SEE YOU AGAIN 29.4.2010! BYEEE!
Sonja, pidä hauskaa Saksassa !! :)
(have fun in Germany !!)
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
big smile
SONJA SONJA SONJA I'll see you sooner then that :D :D :D

GRUUUNNNN whee heee :D :D

*overexcited*
over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
Wohooo go Jenni and Helene!!
JENNII!!!! pleez continue!!! xxxx
DISCLAIMER: i DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO AND THE REST OF IT'S POPULATION THOUGH. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL

CHAPTER 12:

Årolilja's POV:

You look over at Alexander, who is seated on the couch with you, staring at the fireplace.

" You are going to get married? " He asks sadly looking over at you. You take a deep breath.

" Well, it is what my father says, but, I do not want to marry yet though. Or I do not want to marry Snorre.. " You say, picking on a loose tread on the couch.

" So, that means we can not see each other anymore? "

" I guess so. I mean, I do want to marry, but I would rather marry you. " You say and look over at Alexander, who smiles sadly.

" But it will never happen. We were not meant to be together. "

" How can you know, Alexander? "

" Look at us, Årolilja. You are a rich Princess, I'm a filthy rat you dragged to the Castle. "

" Alexander- "

" No Årolilja, no! It is the truth! If we were meant to be, there would be no one in our way to stop us! This is reality. In the real world, a servant and a Princess can never be together! " He says with an angry tone in his voice. You look away from his face, staring at the wall.

" I wish I were not a Princess. I wish I was normal. I would rather be poor and happy than rich and depressed. " You say in voice so low Alexander could barely hear it. He sigh and scratch his neck.

" Snorre will come over for dinner tomorrow. It is the only time I will get to meet him before the wedding. "

" Oh.. "

You sit there together in silence. He wrap an arm around your shoulder, pulling you close. You rest your head on his muscular shoulder. Together you sit there in silence, watching the fire.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Alex POV:

You're walking around in the forest alone, together with your violin, letting your thoughts flow. It was raining and the water quickly soaked your clothing.. You did not want to be there when Snorre Hallgrim arrived. The rich Prince that was much better than you. The one who would get Årolilja..

You look up at the green treetops and sigh. The few last weeks had been so.. You should have known they were to good to be true. You could never have the Princess. Things did not work that way. She would get married to the rich Prince of Jygri and you would end up on the streets again, or even worse, with Egil Balder..

You shake your head, sighing, trying to get rid of your thoughts. You wonder why rich people are not allowed to love who they want? Back home in the poor parts of town, you got to choose your own partner. They were poor on money but at least they were rich on real love.

You keep on walking, accidentally stepping on a black long snail.

" Bloody he- " You start as you lift your foot and wipe your boot in the grass , trying to get rid of the remains of the poor flat snail.

You deside to sit down and rest under the huge tree deep in the forest. There were a few leaves covering the dry ground. The branches were so thick the rain had not soaked through, so you could safely sit down without getting wet.

You wonder if it would had been for the best if you had never ever met ÅRolilja. At least then, your heart would not be aching right now. God gave you the greatest gift ever but tore it out of your hands the next moment. But also, if it weren't for Årolilja, you would have missed a hand and you would not known how to read or write. She was the first person who treated you like a human, not like some swamp rat. You wonder if Årolilja will be happy with Snorre Hallgrim? He was rich, probably good looking, big Castle, they would get pretty children.

You want children, but only with one person.

You place the violin against your chin, letting the your fingers and the bow dance on the strings. A sad but beautiful melody fills the air and you start singing softly for yourself.

Nobody knows the way I’m feelin’
I try to scream instead I smile
The world is strange
I must be dreamin’
How can I stop this just for a while

The morning rain will soon be falling
But I don’t care ‘cause I’ve already cried
Can’t see the meaning of this
But one thing’s certain
I’m afraid I’m loosin’ my mind

Somebody else will be her boyfriend
Somebody else will have her heart
But still I love her so
How could I let her go
I was foolin’ myself

The sky is blue and birds are singing
The sun does shine
And kids are playing game
What have I done
What was I thinking

The only thing to do is hiding shame
But still I love her so
How could I let her go
I was foolin’ myself

But I still need her so

How could I let her go

I was foolin’ myself....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Fairlex said…
big smile
Helene, Your story is marvellous as ever! :-D <3
Thanks for comments Rosel_15 and jawjee ! :)
But hey, where are my other readers...? :o
over a year ago xxAbbieexx said…
angelic
@Jenni, your story is still awesome. Continuee :)
over a year ago silla17 said…
Yeah Jenni you have to continue :D Love your storie :D
There you are ! Nice to see that you are still here. :D :D
And I'll upload more maybe tomorrow (on Wednesday) ! ;)
heart
I loveee it Helene!
More heleneee, mooorreeeee *-*
over a year ago aisa07 said…
kiss
@ Helene I love it. It's so nice story . I see Alex in the forest,as he sat sadly. Please you continue.
@ Jenni you too!
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO AND THE REST OF IT'S POPULATION THOUGH. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

CHAPTER 13:

Årolilja's POV:

You could not do this.

You could not marry Snorre Hallgrim.

The first impression you got from him was great. He was smart, good looking with blond curly hair, he was funny and he was a rich Prince.

But he weren't Alexander.

You do not love Snorre like you love Alexander. Snorre seemed like a great man, but Alexander is special. He is the one you want to grow old with. You want to sit with him outside in the garden and sing while he plays the violin. You want to go swimming in the lake close by the Castle with him. You want to get little Alexander's with him who could run around in the Castle playing hide and seek. Alexander had promised to teach you how to play Chess. You had always wanted to know how to play Chess.

You think back at the good times. When you had learned him how to read, his face beamed when he managed to finish a whole page. He must have felt like the King of the world. He was the King of your world. Alexander had other qualities than Royals around the world. He weren't that smart when it came to things like spelling and reading, or when he used forks as combs, but he was creative. He played instruments, he was a good painter, he had even made you a shelf of your bra's so you could stok your perfumes and lipsticks there. Alexander was different in a good way, that was why you had fallen for him.

Alexander had the thoughest past you had ever heard about. Having to hear and see your own parents get shot, God you could not imagine something worse than that. And then he was kidnapped and sold away to a pedophile old man. But Alexander was strong. He had survived years in ' prison ' and years on the street, and you don't think that Snorre Hallgrim would have managed that.

No, you would not let this chance of true love get away from you. You have a plan, and you sure as Hell are going for it.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Alexander's POV

START FLASHBACK:

Yes, finally he is passed out!

You look at Egil Balder knocked out cold on the couch. You smile for yourself.

It worked!

You look over at his bowl on the table. Earlier today you had been out harvesting Belladonna to put in his food. Not enough to kill him, only enough to knock him out. He should be gone for at least a few hours, and when he woke up, it would take days for him to move his paralyzed nerves.

Earlier same day:

You were allowed to take a walk in the forest behind Egil Balders house. Not to far though, he had said if you were gone for more than half an hour he would come and look after you. You had made a plan. Tonight was the night you were going to be free from his prison. You would no more be a hostage. You had planned this for weeks, acting sugar sweet and nice to him and his friends, you had not fighted them when they took advanage of you and you had not talked back at him. You had won his trust, and now you could finally set your plan out alive.

You knew that Attende was famous for their growth of Belladonna, a deathly poisonly flower. Ten of the berries the plant carried was enough to knock out a full grown man, and twenty was enough to kill them. you would have to use about, maybe elleven or twelve.

You knew what Belladonna looked like, you had seen them in some of Egil Balders books. You had used to steal them and read them while he was away on different errands, so it was easy to recognise them when you first found them. The plant itself was beautiful. A meter tall with red berries and pink flowers on. It was incredible that something that beautiful could be so deathly and venomous.

You carefully pick the berries of from the tall plant, stoking them away in the frontpocket of your shirt. You would have to hurry up or Egil would come after you. You deside to harvest about thirty of them. Better safe than sorry.

You wipe away some of the juices from your fingers on your pants, your hands getting sticky in the progress. You wipe your hands in the damp grass, trying to get rid of it before running in the direction of Egil's house.

You carefully push the door open, you knew better than to make noises when Egil just had came home from work.

You enter the livingroom and see Egil Balder seated on the couch, reading.

" I have returned from my walk, Mr Balder. " You say as you place your hands behind your back. Egil looks up at you from behind his book. He snorts.

" Then what are you waiting for? Go make me some dinner! " He huffs at you.

" Of course, Egil Balder. What would you like me to make? " You ask politely, trying not to smile.

" Surprise me. " He answers and you bite your lip. Egil hates surprises but oh well.

" Well, alright then. " You say and leave the livingroom, hearing Egil huff for himself. You deside to make him soup and then mix the berries in it. Egil would barely be able to taste the flavour of Belladonna.

You fill a pan with water and put it on the stove, waiting for it to start boiling. While you wait for the water you cut up carrots, cabbage and potatoes. You did not have alot of food stoked away in the house right now. But that did not matter cause you were going away tonight.

You throw the vegetables in the pan with now boiling water and then reach for your pocket to take out the berries. You count up.

One, two, three, four, five ,six, seven, eight, nine, ten, elleven, twelve.

Twelve was enough.

You throw them in the water and see them float there together with the vegetables. You take a spoon and start mashing them in the pan, making sure there was no sign of them. The soup got this red greyish colour, but Egil barely made food himself, so he would probably not taste or see the difference.

You look around in the kitchen.

Should you do it?

Yes.

You spit in the pan, twice, laughing for yourself.

" What are you laughing of?! " Egil yells from the livingroom.

" Nothing, Egil! " You shout back.

" Well then stop fooling around and finish that soup of mine! "

You use the spoon to fill up a bowl with the red soup before throwing the rest of it in the sink. You carry the bowl out in the livingroom over to Egil Balder.

" Here you go, Egil. " You say as you place the bowl in front of him. He huffs at you as he pick up the spoon and start eating. You stand there biting the nail on your tumb. He look up at you.

" What are you still doing here? Get lost! " He brums and you leave and enter the kitchen. You sit down waiting for the Belladonna to start working. You pick up an apple from the bowl on the table and take a bite of it. You always ate when you were bored.

Suddenly you can hear a yawn from the livingroom and you quickly raise from your chair and walk over to the dooropening. You see Egil knocked out on the couch, barely breathing.

Yes! It worked! Now you could finally leave!

You quickly run over to Egil and take out his wallet from his pocket. You open it and your eyes nearly pops out.

That is ALOT of money!

You take out the money and put them in your pocked before throwing the wallet on Egil. You look down at the pathetic old man. You laugh for yourself before leaving the house and the past forever, settling for a better future.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Årolilja's POV:

You stand outside Alexander's room, thinking. Your plan had been set out alive. Tonight you would leave Arcesso to live with Alexander even if it meant you would never see your father or Sylvelin again. You would miss Sylvelin alot. She is the only person who knows you plan to run away tonight, she had even helped you getting a horse and wagon to leave town with. Sylvelin was waiting outside together with the horseman, now you just had to get Alexander.

You carefully push the door open and look over at Alexander's sleeping form. You walk over to him and shake his shoulder. He mumbles and wave with his arm.

" Alexander. Alexander please wake up! " You whipsershout at him. He opens his eyes and yawn.

" Årolilja, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? " He asks as he sit up in the bed and stretch his arms above his head.

" We are leaving, now. " You answer and he looks at you.

" What? Leaving? Where? Why? Where are we going? "

" We are leaving Arcesso tonight. If we stay here, I have to marry Snorre Hallgrim, and I do not want that! I want to spend my life with you. That is why we will run away together tonight! " You whisper.

" But Årolilja. You can not run away for the rest of your life just for me, what about your father- " He starts but you cut him off.

" Forget about my father! He do not care much for me! If he cared, he would have let me to choose my own husband.. He would have wanted me to be happy.. " You say sadly and he quickly wraps his arms around you.

" How are we supposed to get out of here? "

" Sylvelin hired a horseman to take us out of town, then we will have to walk until we find a shelter to stay in, or something. " You say into his shoulder. He pull away and look you in the eyes.

" You are really sure about this? " He ask and you nod.

" Alright then, let's go. "

-------------------------------------

Jenni, I love your story. I would love to go with Alex on a piknik one day! :'D

Jana, I have said it before, but I adore that you have based your story on Final Fantasy ^_^
Chapter 6:

You where in a field full of flowers, everywhere flowers and nobody else. You wanted to get one step back, but something was behind you... No, it was someone!

„You came.“, a female voice said.

„But ... why did you came?“

„I .... I want to meet my mother ... Mhm, yes. I wanna see her.“, you answered.

„You do? Why?“

„I can’t remember her exactly, so I want to see her again. I miss her.“

„Then turn around, my child.“
You turned slowly around with closen eyes. You breathed in, then out and opened your eyes. You couldn’t believe who you saw. It was Aerith!

„Mother!“, you screamt and hugged her. You felt tears coming up.

„Oh, Lizzy. You’ve grown up very fast. And you are so beautiful, like your father.“

„Like... like my father?“

„Yes, you have almost the same face like him.“

„R...really? *sniff*“

„Yes. Tell me, what have you done those years? Did Ifalna take good care of you?“

„Yes, mother. She was like my second mother. But... About ...“

„Yes, my dear?“

„About my father ... is he ...“

„He is still alive.“

„HE IS??“, you almost screamt out of happiness.

„Yes, I think so. Otherwise I would had meet him here.“

„Wait... Am I dead?“

„No, you are dreaming. And I thought because you got your mystical power, to come around and see how you’re doing. Did Rufus made you already to a 1st class soldier?“

„No, not yet. Mother, I have a question... Did you die because of Rufus? Because of Shinra? Or ... because ... because of Sephiroth?“

„Hon, I can’t tell you that. I’m not allowed to, not yet.“

„But why? Why can’t you?“

„It would destroy everything...“

„Then please, tell me more about my father.“

„Your fathers name is Zack Fair. His best friend’s name is Cloud Strife, maybe you have a chance and meet him earlier then Zack. But anyways, I’m not sure if Zack is still alive. He is also a 1st class soldier, like Alexander.“

„Alexander? You mean ..“

„Yes, I mean your cute boyfriend.“

„No!! He’s not my boyfriend!“

„No? But you kissed each other.“

„Yes, but .. we tried it out, he said he never kissed a girl before..“

„I know there is more then just friendship and ‚a little kiss’.“

„You think?“

„No, I know it, hon.“

„But ... I don’t love him..“

„You do, right?“

„I ...“

„You do, I knew it.“

„Can we please stop talking about Alexander, and talk about Zack, my father?“

„Sure, okay. Your dad is probably still searching for Sephiroth with Cloud, if he is alive.“

„Why?“

„Can’t tell you, I told you.“

„Okay. Where can I find him?“

„You can’t.“

„I can’t ? Why not?“

„Because you will frist train with Alex how to handle with a sword. Oh hon, is it that heavy?“

„IT IS!“

„Haha, okay, okay. Now, go and continue your sleep. And listen to what Alexander tells you and what he explains you. Then you will get faster a 1st class soldier. And after that, you can go and search Zack and Cloud.”

“But, mother, wait! Why do I need to find Cloud too?”

“You will recognize it later. Good bye, my child.”
She gave you a hug and a kiss on your forhead before she disappeared.

“No! Mother! Wait, please!”, you cried and screamt for her, but she didn’t turned around…

“Elizabeth?! Elizabeth!! Wake up!!”
‘Mother ….’

“What? Where am I ?”, you said and opened your eyes. Alex looked at you with worried eyes.

“You where dreaming and started screaming suddenly… “
You still didn’t recognize that everything was a dream, you just started crying and hugged Alex, who was looking a bit surprised.

“I saw my mother! I saw her! And I talked to her!”

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Comments pleaseee :D

@Jenni; Your story is awesome (:
@Helene; and again, I LOVE IT!!! SOOO MUCH!!!! *-*
@Helene : Love your story <3 I hope you'll never stop writing ^^ I won't live without your stories! :)
@Jana : wow! your new story is soooo cool :) Like it veeeery much :)
over a year ago xxAbbieexx said…
@Helene, Your story is just amazing :D
@Jana, I love your story :)
@Jenni, I love your story too :)
Okay this chapter is gonna be set at the end of the war :D.

Chapter 8

August 1945.

War was over at last!! All the years of fear and torture were over. You and Alex embraced as everyone around you celebrated. You were so happy and your life was perfect, you had the perfect family and the perfect boyfriend. The news that your father was returning home made things seem much brighter.

You were out in the garden once again, just enjoying the clear skies and warm sunshine. You were playing your violin, you were getting better and better and you just lost yourself in the music. You heard a familiar voice calling over the white fence. "Well, I know where that beautiful sound is coming from". You turn around and notice that Alexander is standing there, admiring the music.

"Ha, how did I know that it would be you" you giggle. He smiles as you get up from the grass and go over to the fence. "Alexander, I just want to say thank you for everything and for making me so happy". He looks deep into your eyes before he touches your lips with his. You were kissing deeply, unaware of the scenery around you. You unlock lips, staring at each other.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a quite big red box. He gives it to you. "I want you to have this" he says. You open it slowly and carefully. It was a necklace with a pendant in the shape of a violin with small diamonds in it. You stand there shocked and speechless; you never received such a beautiful gift."Oh my God Alexander" you start but he puts his finger on your lips cutting you off. "Please, it would look so perfect on you".

He climbs over the fence and into your garden. You look at him before you take his hand, walk into the middle of the grass and direct him to sit down. You both sit there in the sunshine. "Turn around darling" Alexander says. He takes the red box from your hand, takes the necklace and puts it around your neck and softly fastens the clasp before kissing your neck softly. He bite your neck softly too, and you loved this. You lie back on the grass and he lies over you. He kisses you again, caressing your hair, staring into your eyes with his cute brown eyes.

You had your right hand clasped around the handle of your violin, his other hand was holding your right hand as you kissed, you were both inseparable. Nothing could separate you, not even the threat of war, death or anything else...

Read and Comment Pleasee :) x
big smile
jenni!! AMAZING!! more pleez? ASAP!! xxx :)
Jenni moree moreee
Thanks for the comments to my lovely readers ! :)
And I'll upload more when I have finished the chapter 10 ! :)
over a year ago aisa07 said…
Jenni and Helene BRAVO MORE MORE!
Oh Jenni i love it
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO AND DELENDA THOUGH, AND ITS POPULATION. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

CHAPTER 14

Årolilja's POV:

You are standing outside the Caste, ready to say goodbye to Sylvelin. You feel like crying. You would miss her so much. Your old kind nanny who'm had taken care of you since you were a little girl, now you would never see her again.

" Remember to take good care of yourself, Årolilja. " Sylvelin says as she hugs you. You hug her back tightly.

" I will, Sylvelin. " You want to hold her forever but suddenly she lets go and walks over to Alexander.
" That goes for you too, Alexander. You take care of yourself. You take care of each other. " She says and Alexander leans forward to hug her.

" Yes, we will, Sylvelin. " Alexander answers. Sylvelin close her eyes and whispers something into Alexanders ear.

" Please take care of Årolilja. She is your responsebility now. She is like a daughter to me so please, you both be careful out there. " Alexander nods and feel tears well up in his eyes. Even he had not known Sylvelin for long, he had grown pretty close to her. Alexander understood why you loved her so much.

" We have to leave now if we are going out of Arcesso before sunrise. " The horseman said and Sylvelin pulls away from Alexander and takes a few steps back. Alexander climbs into the wagon first and then reach out his arm to help you in. You close the door and look out the small window.

" Bye Sylvelin, I will miss you. Please take care of yourself. " You feel tears leaking from your eyes. She looks at you and smiles.

" Do not worry, Princess. I will be fine, you go now and be happy, I will never tell anyone where you are so you will be safe. " She waves. The horseman gives his horse a smack with his whip and the horse starts walking slowly before speeding up. You look out the window until you can not see Sylvelin anymore. You sigh. You had made it. You got out of there. You did not have to marry Snorre Hallgrim. You could now live happily with Alexander.
You look over at Alexander, who had been starting at you the whole time.

" She will be okay, Årolilja. Do not worry. " He smiles his charming smile with white crooked teeth. You wish you could smile back but it is impossible. Suddenly his smile fades away.

" Do you regret this? We can go back if- " He starts but you quickly cut him off.

" Oh no! No! I do not regret at all! I want this, I really do! It is just, it was hard to say goodbye to Sylvelin, she was my best friend.. " You say in a low voice and Alexander rest his head on your shoulder, pouting.

" I know how it feels. I was afraid that if you married Snorre Hallgrim I would never see you again...Luckily that will never happen, right? "

" True. " You say and rest your head on top of his. You feel tired and sleepy. You close your eyes and imagine you are in a place far far away, in a house with Alex.

Happily ever after.

Or?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Alexander's POV:

You look over at Årolilja, who had falled asleep leaning on the wagondoor. You shift over to the seat that is behind the horseman and you look out the small window, watching him.

" Ehm, good day sir. " You start and the horse man hums.

" Good day? More like good night. " He smiles. You look at him. He was old, around sixty years old. He have this curly mustache and he wore a black hat on his head. He was also wearing a dark blue coat with golden buttons on.

" Heh, yeah. Well, I just want to thank you for your help. We really appreciate it. "
" It is no problem at all lad. We all just have one chance to experience true love in our life. "

" Yeah true. I still can not believe she choosed me over Snorre Hallgrim... "

" Money is not everything, lad. " The horseman starts before continuing.

" True love is more than money and fame. It is what God desided when he made the humans. When humans were made he would split a soul in half and place it in two different bodies. They would eventually find each other in the end. "

" Then there must be many lost souls out there. I mean, since there are so many who get married away against their own will. "

" Arranged marriages are against God's will and people should start listening to God's word and not their own. Your words means nothing, it is the Lords will that rules the world. I should have listened to the Lord myself but we all make mistakes. "

" You did not listen to God's words? Why? "

" I too were once a young lad, like you. I came from a rich family, not Royals, but we were rich. My parents had found me this snobby rich girl named Elida from another part of town. The problem was that I already had a girlfriend who my parents knew about. Her name was Solveig. My parents did not like her much, since she was from the poor part of town. They knew I would never marry Elida as long as Solveig was in the picture, so they made a plan to get her out of the way. "

" What did they do? " You ask nervously.

" My parents ac'cused her for witchcraft. "

" They said she was a witch?! "You ask amazed and your mouth drops open.

" Yes they did, and they went to court with it, and she was judged to death. I will never forget it. How they tied her up to the pole before litting it on fire, burning her to clean out her soul. I'll never forget the smell or the shrieks. I was so naive back then, I believed my parents words. "

" What did you do when you found out then? " Alexander asks carefully.

" I did not find out until twenty years later, nineteen years after I had married Elida. And when I found out, I was furious. I left home and never came back. "

" ....Woah. "

" You do not want your only chance for true love to slip away from you. Do not listen to other peoples talking, it does not matter if she's a Princess and you are a streetkid. As long as you have feelings for each other, nothing can stop you, not her father, not even God. Love is stronger than anything else. "

You sit and think for a moment. He was right. You only have one chance to experience true love in life.

Don't waste it.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Årolilja's POV:

" This is as far as I can take you. You will have to walk from here. " The horseman, who's name was Harald, says.
You open up your eyes and find yourself sleeping with your head in Alexander's lap. You look up at him. His head is tilted back and his mouth is wide open. It took every little nerve in your body not to burst out laughing. He looked so silly, like a sleepy little troll.

You place your hands on the the seat and crawls of Alexander, who wakes up in the progress. He uses his tumb and index finger to rub away sleep from his eyes.

" Where are we? " Alexander asks.

" We are in Delenda. But this is as far as I can go, you will have to walk from here or search other transport. "

" Thank you so much, Harald! This means the world to us! " You say and smile at him.

" No problem at all. Now hurry up. The further away from Arcesso you get the better. "
You jump out of the wagon and Alexander quickly follows.

" Be careful children. Do not trust anyone but yourself. You never know for sure. "

" We will, thank you for your help, Harald. "

" It was a pleasure, now hurry! " He says before giving his horse a " yiha " and quickly leaves the place. Alexander looks down at you.

"Any idea where we are going? "

" Not a clue. Let us just go wherever our life takes us. As long as we are together, it do not matter. " You smile and grab his hand. He leans down and kiss you softly on the lips.

" I love you. " He murmurs into your mouth.

" I love you too. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

Jenni, your story is getting better, I like how she snapped at him, she is right, he should not be selfish :3

Abbie, your story is good too, but it is pretty rushed. If you spent more time on it, and made the chapters more detailed and longer lasting, it would be even better :D:D
@Helene; Woa, I'm getting more addicted to your story!! *-* a.w.e.s.o.m.e.!!!! :D :D

@Jenni; Omg! Your story is sooooo grreeaattt!!!!! :D I love it :D

@Abbie; Awweessommee!! :D Continue please ^^
Thanks for the comments to my lovely readers !! :)
It is nice to see that you like my story !! :)
over a year ago qinga said…
big smile
Jenni I'm the biggest fan of your story! Even if I hate english I could read it all the time!! ;D
qinga, hihihi ! :)
But just think how difficult it is for me to write in English because we have in Finnish many metaphors that I could use in my story but I can't use them because I'm writing in English, you know. :D
Sooooo, guys (:
I have a little question to you all!

How would you like me to continue the story? ^^

would you like:

a) Elizabeth goes on to search her father without being a 1st class SOLDIER
or
b) wait till she becomes a 1st class SOLDIER (alex will train her till that) and then she goes to find her father?

You choose (:
you can write me a message or just post it here (:
I'll continue then, when I get enough answers ^^

Yours, Jana (:
i think you should do it before, that would make the story more exiting :D
I love it Helene
smile
Yes, I know ;D

I would like to write my story in english [coz I'm writing in Polsih] but I don't have time for translate, and I don't know english well xD
awesome jenni! more pleez :) xxxx
@Jana : I think that b) will be more interesting ^^ :)
@qinga: Ur story in polish is gr8! and you know that I love it <3 :D that's sad that girls here won't read it ;( ^^
wink
@AnitaFable: It's hard for me to translate it. My english is not well ;P

and of course, thank you ;*
big smile
:) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... 3 :)

<3 xxxx
hey, girls what happend?! ;OO
No new stories for 5 days!
it's not normal here :D
Yeah it is really quiet here! But my chapter will be posted later today :D:D
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO, DELENDA AND THE REST OF MENTIONED TOWNS AND POPULATION.

CHAPTER 15

Sylvelin's POV:

" Tell us where the Princess is! " The guard spits in your face and you blink. It had been three weeks since Alexander and Årolilja ran away from Arcesso. You did not know where they were, but even if you had known, you would not have told them.

" I told you, I do not know where they are! I do not know what you are talking about! "

" You liar! " He growls and you give him the evil eye.

" Even if I did know where she was, I would not tell you. " You say in a deep angry voice.

You can hear the doors open as King Bendik walks in, sitting down in front of you.

" Sylvelin, I have known you for thirty years now. You have been my daughters guardian and friend for sixteen, now, tell me where my daughter is! " He says clearly upset. You felt kind of sorry for him. You know King Bendik loves Årolilja more than anything. She was the only thing he had left after his wife, Queen Iselilja, died under the birth.

" Årolilja deserves to be free to love whoever she wants. Don't you see? She does not love Prince Snorre Hallgrim, she loves Alexander- " You start but the King cuts you of.

" Årolilja will not marry a homeless rat! She is a Royal, and Royals marry Royals! "

" That is not what you did, King Bendik, was it? " You say in a low voice. The King does not answer.

" Your beautiful wife Iselilja was not a Royal when you two meet each other. "

" She might not were a Royal, but she was from a very rich and highly respected family. There is a huge difference by marrying someone highly respected, honored and rich than someone filthy and poor. "

" No it is not. Yes, the main difference is the reputation, but you both aimed for love, not for what your parents wanted you to do. Why force Årolilja into a marriage and make her live an entire life in unhappiness, when she could marry Alexander and make him a Prince? Have you thought about that? That Alexander will no longer be poor, but rich, by marrying your daughter? "

" Alexander's parents were farmers. Poor farmers. In other words, he is doomed to fail like his parents. He is weak. " King Bendik answers. You let out a laugh.

" W-weak? You are calling Alexander weak?! I have never met a human stronger than him! Think about what he have gone through! He saw his parents get killed! He was sold away as a slave! He have been abused verbally and physically! But still he is standing tall! He fought and he won! He left the streets and won the Princess-! "

" Enough! " King Bendik yells. He takes a deep breath before looking up at you.

" Halle, can you meet me in the other room, please? I need to talk to you in private. " He says and Halle throws a quick look over at you before nodding. He follows King Bendik out.

You wonder.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

King Bendik's POV

" What shall I do Halle? I can not make this decition alone. " You sigh and look over at him.

" It is quite obvious, King Bendik, Sylvelin must be a witch. " He says blankly.

" ...A witch?! How dare you say somethink like that?! Have you no shame?! Accuse my nanny for witchcraft! "

" Think about it, King! Suddenly Årolilja dissappears with Alexander! Do not you see there is a pattern here?! Sylvelin and Alexander both do witchcraft! They work together! They must have thrown a spell over the Princess! Which Princess in her right mind would marry a homeless rat instead of a rich Prince! "

You don't know what to say. He was right. The last piece in the puzzle. Årolilja was possessed. There was no other explanation.

" You know what we have to do, King Bendik. It is for the best so she can not hurt more people. "

" Yes. Yes I do understand. Thank you for helping me taking this desition. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Sylvelin's POV:

You look up through half lidded eyes as the doors opens and King Bendik and Halle enters the room. The King cough before looking at you sadly.

" Sylvelin, I am sorry for saying this, but we found out. "

" What? Found out? Found out about what? "

" About you.. being a witch, and that you threw a spell over Årolilja. We do know you and Alexander is practising witchcraft, and that you two together planned to hypnotize the Princess and make her fall in love with Alexander. "

You look at them with wide eyes. They accused you for witchcraft. Oh God no, Oh no!

" No! No that is not true! I am not a witch! Please King Bendik! Please listen to me! "

" I have heard enough! I have taken my desition. And letting a witch walk free, especially after doing such an horrible act that is against Arcessos law! "

" But King Bendik! I am not a witch! I have never practised witchcraft in my whole life! " You sob and the King looks at you sadly.

" I know it is not your fault, Sylvelin, and that you have been possessed by another witch at birth, that is why, before we execute you, we will rinse your soul so you hopefully can get into heaven. "

Your face whitens.

" Get her out of here. "

" No Bendik please! Stop! Don't do this! " You shriek as as Halle grabs you by the waist and drags you out of the room. You cross hallways and corridors until you reach the dungeon. He opens one of the doors and throws you inside behind the bars.

" Halle...Please... " You beg but he do not listen.

" It is for the best, Sylvelin. We do this because we care. We do not want you to end up in hell. "

" But I won't end up in hell! I am not a witch! Please! " You grab the bars as Halle locks the door. He quickly leaves the dungeon, leaveing you alone in darkness.

" Halle! Come back! Halle! "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Årililja's POV:

" What are you doing, Alexander? " You ask as you see him sitting on the groud, his back facing you.

" I can not tell! It is a surprise! " He answers.

" A surprise? What surprise is it? "

" I can not tell you! Then it would not be a surprise anymore! " He says.

True.

You sit down behind him, playing with a straw of grass, running it between your fingers. You look over at him and see him holding something long in his hands. It looks like a long crimson tread. he runs it between his fingers. You quietly crawl over to him and try to peak over his shoulder but he throws his body forward, blocking out your view.

" No! Don't. Surprise it is! Ehm, I mean, it is a surprise! " He gives you the evil eye and you back of, sitting back down under the huge three, pouting. This was not fair!

" Alright! Now you can see! " He shouts as he turns around, placing his hands behind his back.

" I can not see anything. " You wonder what this surprise is.

" You have to choose a hand first! "

" Oh, ok. I choose... that one! " You say and point to his right hand. You were not sure if he had learned the difference between right and left. He holds out his right hand and in between his fingers he held something small and red.

" Um, Alexander. What is that? " You take it out of his hand, looking at it. It looks like a small ring.

" Well, you know how we disgussed how we would get married one day? " He says, looking serious. You tilt your head.

" Yes? "

" Well, all married couples have rings, but since I never could afford a diamond ring, I desided to rip some of the fabric of my shirt off and then, fingerknit one for you. A ring. I know it is not much but one day, I will get rich! And then I will buy you all the rings in the whole world! " He beams and your heart melts alittle before putting the ring on your ringfinger.

" It is the best ring I have ever gotten. I love it. " You whisper as you crawl up in his lap, hugging him. He place his left hand on your shoulder kissing you deeply.

" Look at us. The Princess and the thief. " He mumbles against your lips.

" Alexander and Årolilja. " You say back.

" Our names rings better together than Snorre and Årolilja. " He puffs out his chest.

" Or Snorre and Alexander. " You say and his face wrinckles up.

"......Eww. "

" By the way, how old is this Snorre? " He asks.

" I think he is about ten years older than me. So that makes him twenty six. " You answer.

" That is a huge age gap! " He gasps and you nod.

" No, seriously, that is just gross. "

" Well, it is four years between us you know. "

" Ehm, actually, it is five. " He says shyly.

Wait, what?

" What? " You ask curiously.

" My birthday was yesterday. I'm twenty one. "

" Your birthday was last night and you did not tell me?! " You half yell, feeling alittle angry.

" ...I just got a year older, what more is it? "

" You have to celebrate it! "

" Celebrate it? Why? How do we do that? "

" Have you never celebrated your birthday before?! "

What the heck?!

" No never. I did not even know people did that. "

" Ahh, bloody heck, I do not have a present for you... " You say feeling guilty. He cups your face in his hands.

" Do not worry Årolilja. I got the best present in the whole world long ago. I got you, and that is all I need. " He says before kissing you. He pulls away looking you deeply in the eyes.

" And maybe my own wagon one day, but that can wait until later. " He smiles and you laugh. He was such a dork.

But that was why you loved him so much.

" Oh I know! Here! " You say and loosen the ribbon in your hair, giving it to Alexander. He looks down on it in his hand.

" You are giving me your favorite ribbon? " He asks, looking up at you. You nod.

" Yeah, now you will always have something to remember me with! " You say and he smiles.

" It is the best gift ever. Thank you, I will keep it with me forever. "
aaaaaa!!! O:
She's not a witch!! O___O!!!!!

and aaawwwwwwww *-* Alex and Årolilja are soooo cute *-*
Awesome story you're writting, Helene (:
over a year ago s0nja said…
GUESS WHO'S BACK xD I'll maybe load up the next chapter of my story in the evening :)

...and it was so nice to read all the new chapters ^^
yay, Helene's new chapter! *jumping* :D
o.O she is NOT a witch...and they can't hurt her! She's so nice!
oh, Alex had a birthday....21 xDD