just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

alexander rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2609

over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
heart
Cherries4everxX it's a good start. Your english is not the bet but i deffo understand it :D Can't wait to read more^^,

It can also be wise to write a disclaiming in the beginning, telling that the story is fictional
over a year ago Cherries4everxX said…
tongue
Thanks or the comment helene17norway here's part 2:
Part 2

You take the man with you into the interegation room where you question him:

Q: what is your mothers name?
A: Natalia Rybak

Q did you know she was in Washington  DC?
A no

Q does she have any enemies any haters?
A not that I know of

Q what is her native language
A Russian

You speak fluent Russian to him asking him challenging questions, after an hour you say:
" you will assist us in this investigation don't you dare try to interfere!" you say threateningly, you try to act like you hate him but inside those eyes make your heart melt

You go into the lab with Alex and find gothic music playing and a cheerful goth happily examining the bullet, through the door comes your boss, Jethro Gibbs.

"Whatchya got, Abby?" he asks
"well, nothing! This criminal sure knows how to hide evidence!"
Gibbs is furious, the last thing he wants is some pretty boy hanging round an important office!
" why don't you take fiddler here to the main office while I try and figure out this bloody bullet!" he snapped, you take alex to the main office where Tony DiNozzo, a fellow field investigator was tormenting Tim Mcgee, his collegue!
" what was your first car? Probie?" tony challenged
Tim smugly replied," a ferrari, unfortunatly the car crashed two days after I got it,"
Alex looked wierded out and before he said anything you cut in and snapped; "yes it is always like this!"

Gibbs comes in and asks you and alex otherwise known as "pretty boy" to Gibbs to get in the car as they go to hospital. 
over a year ago xxAbbieexx said…
@Cherries4everxX, Your story is good. A little different from the others: P. Continue :)

Chapter 5

You wake up in a panic. You hear bombings outside and in the distance, but you know that they are quickly approaching. You hear screaming inside the house. Your mother is desperately rushing around. "Get into the cupboard underneath the stairs, you'll be safe there" she shouts to you. You rush down the stairs and into the cupboard.

You hear the bombings, your heart racing, and terror flooding through your body. You think that you are safe until you hear a loud noise that disorientates you. Your house had been bombed. You feel how debris from the stairs collapses on you and your sister. You both scream in terror as you become trapped. You lie there, trapped, frightened and worried.

In the morning, you hear a horrible scream. Your mother had realised that you were trapped. You were unconscious; the debris had hit you quite badly. Your sister managed to get some of the debris from her, she was shaking you desperately. "Are you alright, please, please be alright" she sobs. Your mother comes rushing. She sees you and panics. "Don't move, stay where you are" she warns your sister.

Your mother rushes next door, cursing as the nearly trips over the debris from the house. She knocks on the door loudly. Alexander rushes to the door and opens it. "What's wrong, are you ok". He asks. Your mother tries to find a way to tell him that his girlfriend was injured. "It's [Your name], she's injured. I don't know if she's breathing but she’s lying unconscious under the rubble". Your mother rushes her word, but Alexander calms her down. "It's ok, I'll come and save her" he says rushing back to your house with your mother.

Your mother shows him where you are. He quickly moves the rubble, exposing your shaken sister and your unconscious body. "You go to your mother, she'll look after you". He says and your sister rushes to your mother. He finally reaches for you and gets you out. He breathes a sigh of relief. "It's ok, she doesn't need to go to hospital, but I can treat her here". He lifts up your body and carries you to your bedroom whilst your mother and sister try to clean up.

He laid you carefully on the bed. He opens your mouth slightly, checking if you are breathing. "She's breathing, her heart is beating, and she has a slight cut to the forehead though" he thinks to himself. He has brought his medical box and gets out an oxygen mask. He very gently places it over your mouth. You open your eyes, breathing carefully. He gets a cloth and water and gently places it on your forehead, before placing a bandage over the cut. He stays on the bed beside you, holding your hand and very gently caresses your forehead.

Your mother comes into the room. Alexander stands up. "Well Alexander, thank you for saving her, you really took care of her" your mother beams. Alexander looks from your mother to you, before sitting at your side and taking your hand in his. "Well, I love your daughter and it was only right to save her, I would have been so lost without her". He takes the oxygen mask from your face before leaning forward and kissing your slightly parted lips...

Read and Comment Pleasee :) x
over a year ago Cherries4everxX said…
zzz
Thanks xxabbiexx but difference is what I live for!
Part 3

Note: this is a romance and will make your heart melt but no dirty content sorry girls xx

You arrive in hospital, alex goes in to see his injured mother but the doctor halts him. Gibbs shows the doctor his badge but the doctor still refuses to let alex see natalia.

"sorry, natalia rybak is in serious condition but I can tell you that the wounds are fatal and if she survives she will at least have a heart tumor."

You know what it's like, a year ago you shot your own brother to save your boss, a month ago you watched the love of your life die…

You go to alex and hesitate to say that you know how he feels but have seconds thoughts on it.

It's your break and you are forced to take "pretty boy" with you, you buy a sandwich but alex offers lindor chocolate:

"hard as rock on the shell but soft and sweet on the inside like you"

At that note, you melt, you give a small smile than leave, to eat on a bench, you get annoyed now and tell him to get back to the office but not In that way of saying it.

Meanwhile tony is messing around, you come back exhausted and sick of having no privacy as she was to attend to alex until the investigation was over, alex tried to start a conversation often asking how you knew many languages, you only reply in monosyllables, finally the working day was over and you were relieved to know that you could be ALONE!!!!!!!! But you were kinda enjoying alexs attempts to start a conversation. You go home and receive a call, from Tony *sigh* he probably wants to boast that he's finally got a date in about a million years,

angelic
@Jenni, Your story is great, and yes I want moree. Continuee :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silla17 said…
Yep i want also more of your storie Jenni ;) Continue :D:D:D
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
Chapter 2

:

*next day at 12 o’clock*

You heard someone knocking on the door and knew it was Rufus. You went to open it and like you thought, it was him, only that someone was standing next to him in a strange blue outfit.
‘Oh my god, I’ll never wear something like that!’, you thought and put on a fake smile.

“Hello, Elizabeth.”, Rufus said.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am.”, you answered and went out of your house.
‘Good bye.’, was the last thing you thought when you entered the helicopter.

“Sooo, where will we fly to?”, you asked.

“To the Shinra cooperation. And this man, who is sitting next to me will teach you everything you’ll have to know about the sword, about your mystical power and about Sephiroth.”
The man next to him had a helmet on, so you couldn’t see his face.

“Uhm … excuse me?”, you said to him.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Mr. Rufus? May I can put off my helmet, so the miss can see me?”, the man asked.

“Yes, you can. By the way, his name is…”

“Alexander. My name is Alexander.”, he interrupted Rufus and took off his helmet.

“Oh, my name is Elizabeth. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. So, did you ever had a sword in your hands?”, he asked
You didn’t even understood his question, you where staring his beautiful brown eyes.

“Elizabeth?”, Alex asked.

“Oh, errhhm… yes? What ?”

“Did you ever had a sword in your hands?”

“No … no I didn’t. Is it heavy?”, you asked a bit shy.

“Not really. Well, maybe it will be for you in the beginning, but not anymore later.”, he winked with an eye.

“Oh, good.”, you smiled.
He smiled back.

“Are you done with your flirting?”, Rufus asked and looked at you both a bit annoyed.

“Sorry, Mr. Rufus.”, Alex said and got a bit red as you did.

“We finally arrived.”, Rufus said and you looked out of the window.

“BOOOAAAHHHH!!!! ITTT’S HUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!!”, your eyes got wide open and your mouth too. Alex started laughing.

“What’s so funny?!”, you asked.

“I reacted like you when I saw the Shinra cooperation.”

“Haha, I understand.” , you laughed and he laughed too.
You landed and got out of the helicoptee. Alex helped you and holded your hand while you got out with a little jump. You didn’t had the right balance and felt on Alex.

“Oh … I’m .. I’m sorry.”, you said and got all red on your face.

“N … no problem.”, he replied and got also a bit red.

“What the hell are you doing, please?”, Rufus asked and got very angry.

“Sooorrryyy!!”, you both said and where still lying down there on the ground.

“Alex, you know where to go with her, right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.” Rufus went away.

“Uhm … E .. Elizabeth? You are still .. uhm …”, Alex said you first didn’t know what he meant.

“OH MY … I’M SO SORRY!”, you jumped away and got two steps away.

“It’s okay. I was just wondering, how long we will lay down there on the dirty ground.”

“Sorry again.”, you said.

“Come on, follow me.”, he said and you ran to him and followed him.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Comments please (:
over a year ago Jenni- said…
@xxAbbieexx and silla17 Thanks for comments girls ! :) Nice to hear that you want more !

Haha, it is 2 (am) here now and I just finished the chapter 6. :D But I have to re-read it so I'll upload it here later. :)
over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
Go go Jenni i want more!
Okayy girls, i'm still writing the next chapter. But, it's gonna be a quite detailed scene. Soo if you want it, send me your email address. Please private message me it on Fanpop, don't post them here as it kind of confuses me. Also, please post reviews here.

Thank Youu :) x
@Rosel_15, nice to hear that you want more ! And you'll get more soon !! :)
To my lovely readers: I'll upload the chapter 6 on Sunday !
Chapter 3:

You got into a room with Alex.

“What is that thing?”, you pointed at a huge chair, around it many medical things like syringes, tablets, and so on …

“Would you please take there a seat?”, Alex asked and pointed at the same huge chair.

“I’m … not quite sure..”

“It won’t hurt that much, I promise.”

“Okay..”, you sat down and looked at this big syringe. Alex took it and put some blue things in. Actually, it looked like water, only a bit darker.

“What is that?”, you asked and Alex took your left arm.

“Maco energy.”, Alex said and injected it in your left arm. You could feel how your eyes started to hurt and how this “Maco energy” streamed through your whole body. You closed your eyes and hoped it would stop soon, but it didn’t.
After some minutes you could hear someone whispering things in your ear.

“Elizabeth? Open your eyes. It’s over.”

“Alex…?”, you said and opened your eyes. Yes, it was him who looked a bit worried.

“Are you okay?”, he asked.

“Yes …. I think so.”

“Seems like it worked.”

“What worked?”

“The Maco energy is in your whole body. And I didn’t gave you a overdose. And you eye-colour changed too. Wanna see it?”

“My … my eye-colour? How? Why? I don’t get it.”

“Here.”, Alex gave you a little mirrow and he said the truth. Your eyes were now blue, not green anymore.

“What is that?”

“That’s the Maco energy. Remember? It was also blue.”

“Oh, yes … Does it everyone have in they’r body? “

“Yes, every soldier.”

“And I’ll become soon a soldier too, right?”

“Well, I thought you want to fight against Sephiroth, or?”

“Yes, I want.”

“Then you have to become a 1st class soldier, like me.”

“You are a 1st class soldier? Wow… “

“Yes. I gave a promise four years ago to my mom, that I will become a 1st class soldier. And look at me now. I made it!”, he smiled all over his face. You smiled back and tried to stand up.

“Wait, I’ll help you.”, Alex said and pulled you up and you stood now face to face.

“I miss your beautiful green eyes…”, he said and you turned a bit red.

“But those are also very, very beautiful.”

“Uhm … th .. thank you.”, you stuttered.

“Let’s go to Rufus and tell me that we are done with this, so we can start with the training.”

“Training?”

“Yes. You said you’ve never holded a sword in your hands. So I will train you how to hold it and how to fight with it.”

“Oh, okay, then. Let’s go.”
Suddenly a bright light surrounded you and you felt like you rise up. You looked at your hands and your body.

‘Something is changing… what is that?’, you thought and suddenly you got down on your feet and the bright light was gone.

“Oh, your mystical power arrived.”, Alex said.

“This … this was my mystical power?”

“Not was, it’s now here. Come on, try something out.”

“Like what?”

“Hmmm … try … try to adjure a thunder outside.”

“And how am I supposed to do it?!”

“Look out of the window and concentrate.”

“Oh … uhm .. okay..”, you went to the window and looked up at the sky. You closed your eyes and thought about a thunder that shows up. Then you slowly opened your eyes and looked again at the sky still thinking about the thunder. Your hands formed to fists and you could feel the power streaming through your whole body.
There it was! A thunder!

“Wow, you’re doing great.”, Alex praised you and went over to you.

“Thank you. I didn’t even believed that I could do that all on my first day here in Shinra.”

“Me neither, but it’s better you have the power now then later.”

“Yeah, true. “

“Okay, but now we should hurry up. I think that Rufus will get angry at us if we don’t show up now.”

“Yes. Let’s hurry.”, you said and you both ran out of the room.

Comments please (:
over a year ago s0nja said…
Chapter 3

The next three days Alejandrovich doesn’t talk to his father at all and neither his father to him. Alejandroviches mother tries to talk to her husband, but he keeps what he has said. Also Kupalinka who’s already married tries to tell father how important the girl seems to be for Alejandrovich.

- No, no and for the last time NO! My son will not marry some poor ugliness without anything except apples. He will marry Marissisjiska, so he can live some kind of a happy life; father gets real angry.
- But father, can’t you understand that Alejandrovich loves this girl? Can’t you understand true love; Kupalinka asks?
- I don’t understand true love?! That’s it. You don’t say to me like that; father screams and pulls Kupalinka hard from the hair!
– Don’t ever say that again to your father doesn’t understand true love, Kalinka! He screams even louder and pulls even harder.
- Kalinka; she yells asking?! – I’m Kupalinka. Can’t you see the difference between your own children?!

Father is ready to hit her when Alejandrovich and Kalinka runs in at the same time.

- Father, you don’t hit Kupalinka, Alejandrovich screams.
- Kupalinka, what did he do to you; Kalinka asks her twin sister?
- Just pulled from my hair, Kupalinka says behind her tears, when she has stopped crying hysterically.
- Sister, although we’re still young in father’s eyes, we’re ladies, just like mother. Father shouldn’t do things like that. Not to us, not to any lady; Kalinka says and looks angry at father.

Father is ready to hit Kalinka this time.

- I agree, Alejandrovich says and takes a grip of his father’s raised arm.
- You shouldn’t do that, boy; their father says angry while he’s pressing his teeth hard together.
- I’ll let go, if you promise that you don’t do that to any lady, ever again, Alejandrovich says and push father’s arm even harder.
- Okay, let go then. I’ll promise.
- In God’s name; His son asks?
- In God’s name.

Alejandrovich let go of his father’s arm. Then they all three leave by leading Kupalinka, Alejandrovich on her left side and Kalinka on her right one.

- But you better kids think of what you’re saying to who, their father screams after them.

They don’t bother to answer. They lead Kupalinka to Kalinka’s tower. A gives a Kupalinka a kiss on her hand and leaves down the stairs. Now it had gone about five days since he left the violin to Trevos and now he had a perfect time to go see in which condition his beloved instrument was.

Alejandrovich enters the shop. Trevos isn’t by his desk.

‘Hopefully he heard the bell by the door’, Alejandrovich thinks while he’s watching around. A huge heap of bows was lying beside the desk.

He waits a while but no Trevos shows up for 10 minutes.

- Trevos, where are you?! Alejandrovich screams and rings the bell on the desk several times.

‘How can’t this man hear although those bells an all my ringings’. Okay, he was old but anyway. He had told that although he was old, there weren’t any wrong with his hearing. To not lose his patience, Alejandrovich admires all the beautiful violins on around the shop. He wish they were all his, a real heaven for a violinist.

- Coming!

That was a familiar voice.

- What took you so long time? You usually stand here right away when a customer steps in the shop.
- You have to let a human be on the privy in peace. God, I heard your obsessed screaming and ringing all the way to my privy; Trevos says seriously but then he laughs his warm laugh.
- Oh sorry, Alejandrovich says and Trevos’ laugh infects on him too. Trevos had always a good sense of humour.

Thanks to Trevor Alejandrovich felt so much better than in the morning.

- So, let’s get down to business. I searched for that kind of string for three days, Trevos says.
- Three days; Alejandrovich asks surprising?
- Yes, three days. It wasn’t the easiest task in my life, but luckily a very good friend of me came buy this week.
- He’s even older than me, Trevos whispers.
Alejandrovich smiles. Trevos looks around for sure that nobody’s listening.
- Well, so, he always carries his father’s old chest whit him and there, in the bottom of that chest. He found several of those kinds of strings. They had laid there for at least 30 years.
- Wow! And there were several of them. Alejandrovich is surprised again.
- Yep, several. Want to see them? I have them there beside your violin.

Trevos bring out the violin and put it on the desk.

- It’s like new, Alejandrovich says admiring while he pulls lightly over the violin Belly with his finger.
- I gave it a little extra consideration, Trevos says proudly.
- Wow! You don’t know how grateful I am!
- Oh, it was so little so. After I had found the string, it was easy as a pie to put the string on its place. So, since I had some extra time, I polished that beauty a bit.
- That’s amazing. How much do I own you?
- Hmm, I don’t know. Let’s leave it until we meet next time.
- No! Here have this. Of course I have to pay you for your hard work. Alejandrovich gives him 5 silver coins and 8 gold ones.
- No, this is waaay too much; Trevos says and reach out his hand with the money to Alejandrovich.
- No keep it. Even that is not enough. I mean. Wow! This instrument is absolutely lovely to play right now.
- Now boy, go and play with your beauty. You deserve it. I heard your wows a thousand times; Trevos laughs.
- Thank you once more; Alejandrovich screams while he goes through the door and waves with his left hand while the violin is in the right.

With his dark brown loveliness, Alejandrovich runs right away to the Marketplace. Hoping to come a step closer to another beauty.

There she stands, selling the last apples of the day. Her family’s business had actually started to go a bit better since some people who knew Alejandrovich, saw him buying apples from her. He goes up to her when the last customer has left.

- Oh, Mr. I’m so sorry. I don’t have any of favourite apples right now.
- It doesn’t matter. I’m not here for the apples. I’m actually here for someone else. You; Alejandrovich smiles.
- For me? The poor girl answers.
- Yes. You.
- Why would a so rich and… uhmm… dare I say it?
- Dare you say what, beautiful?
- …handsome boy, she says blushing and turn her face away.
- No, don’t turn away. You’re cute.
- Cute? Nobody has ever said that to me before. I think I’m only poor.
- Although you may be poor, I think you’re very beautiful.
- How will I ever be enough grateful to your compliments Mr.?
- It’s enough if you listen to this little piece of music, if you want to of course.
- Of course I want to. It was so long time ago since I last heard any music.
- I hope you like this; Alejandrovich says and starts to play a bit on the melody from the song he’s composing to her.

- Wow, that was the most beautiful I’ve ever heard.
- It was just a small piece of my newest song. It’s not finished yet.
- Oh, I would love to hear it all. I don’t know if it’s appropriate for someone like me to ask but, hopefully you can sometimes play it all for me, when it’s finished of course.
- Of course. I would love you to hear it on the autumn ball at the Castle.
- The autumn ball at the castle? Her eyes are wide open once again.
- Yes, I would like you to be my lady at the autumn ball.
- As your lady at the autumn ball? Me, a poor girl as a rich boy’s lady at a very fine autumn ball?
- Yes. It doesn’t matter for me if you’re rich or poor. I love you… I mean… I would love it that you were my lady at the autumn ball.
- Oh, I have always dream of it, but I think I don’t really fit in. Look at my clothes.
- I’ll fix that for you. I have three sisters who will help you up too. You deserve absolutely to come. You would be the most beautiful creature there.
- Do you think so?
- Yes. Yes. YES! I can scream out how beautiful you already are.
- Well, I come if I don’t bother you there then.
- No. Alejandrovich takes a step closer to her.
- I’m very grateful to you that you invite me, she says and curtsey deep in front of him. Alejandrovich takes her hand and helps her up.
- I’m very grateful that you’ll come with me; he says and looks her deep in the eyes. He almost fainted.
- Can I come and bother you here tomorrow again; he asks?
- No, you don’t bother me. You’re the kindest customer of all the people.
- Thank you; Alejandrovich smiles, still holding her hand. She smiles too.
- Until tomorrow then; Alejandrovich says and kiss her hand.
- Until tomorrow, she says.
- Do I dare to do this; she whispers to herself?
- What, he asks?

Before no one of them knows she gives him a fast kiss on the cheek. Then she runs after the horse carriage her grandmother is driving about 100 meters away.

Alejandrovich sits by his window watching the stars again. This had started to become a routine. This night he will remember forever. Alejandrovich dreams himself away to the love of his life. He gazes at the stars and sees a few stars shaping a heart, unbelievably beautiful. He was now one step closer to the love of his life. Hopefully he could soon watch at this view with someone else. With her.
OMG!! Sonja!! This story is soooo awesome! I love it <3 <3 <3
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESO AND THE REST OF ITS POPULATION THOUGH. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL AND WILL NEVER BE.

CHAPTER 9

Årolilja's POV:

" Please, Årolilja, please help... " He sob as you wrap your arms around his waist.

" Alexander, what you are asking for, you know I can not do that. " You can feel your eyes starting to tear up.

" I do n-not want to be a-alive anymore. Life has only b-brought m-me p-pain. " He chokes out. You carefully push him of you and you can see his red swollen eyes looking down at you.

" Alexander, I care so much for you. You know that. I can not help you take your life. " You say sadly.

" Fine. Then forget about it. I can do it myself. " He says coldly and he enter his room again and fish out a 6 inch knife out of his bedside table and place it at his pulse point on his neck. Your face turns white.

" Alexander, don't! " You call out and you run over to him grabbing the handle of the knife.

" Stop. It! " You cry while you wrestle with him. He is twice your size and way stronger.

" Årolilja for Satans sake let go! I want to die! " He shrieks and in that moment Odin, Olav and Ola, three of the security guards, storms in and rip you and Alexander apart. Olav holds you while Odin and Ola takes a firm grip around Alex and drags him out of the room.

" Let me go! Let me go! " Alexander cries and keep wresling and squirming. Odin opens the door to the basement and Alexanders eyes goes wide with fear.

" No! Not the basement! Anything but the basement! " He panics but Odin or Ola won't listen and throw him down the stairs.

You can hear Alexander slam his hands in
the walls screaming for help. But you knew it was for his best that he stayed down there until he calmed down.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Alex's POV

You get thrown like a ragdoll down the stairs and you can hear the guards shut and lock the door.
You land on the floor with a loud tud and you moan. Your head shoot up as you realise you are all alone. Alone in a basement.

" Let me out! " You scream and start slamming your fists in the wall. You run up the stairs and slam on the door as hard as you can.

" Let me out! Somebody please! Help! Trym! Årolilja! Anyone! " You shriek and pound the walls so hard that they start bleeding. Even though the room is dark you can see blood dripping from your fists.

Oh God oh god oh god oh god.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~

FLASHBACK:

Age 15:

" Alexander! Alexander get down here right away! " A deep voice calls. You quickly let go of everything you have in your hands and run in the direction of the voice. Egil Balder was seated in the kitchen, and he did not look happy.

" What is it, Egil Balder? " You ask in a small voice.

" What is this? " He ask, pointing down on his plate.

" Answer me kid. "

" Um, it is salad, sir Balder. " Your voice tremble.

" Oh it is salad, that's what you call it? You know what I call it? Crap! This is crap! It taste nothing and the salad looks like you found it at the dumpster! " He slam his fist in the table, making you jump.

" I am sorry, sir. What can I do to make up for it? " You ask, your whole body trembling.

" Oh I think you know how you can make it up. " He says as he raise his body up from his table and walk over to you, caressing your face before slapping you hard. He was almost a head taller than you. Egil Balder opens his pants.

" Down on your knees. You know what to do. "

END FLASHBACK

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~

You're curled up on the middle of the floor. Suddenly you can hear the door unlock and a small stripe of light shines over your face.

" Alexander? " You can hear Årolilja's small feminine voice call throught the room. You can hear her walk down the stairs and over the floor until she's reached you. She sit down and place a hand on your shoulder.

" Alexander? "

" Leave me alone. "

" Alexander, Please talk to me. "

" I do not want to talk about it.. "

" You sure? Maybe you will feel better? " She start and you sit up, looking her in the eyes and rest your hands in your lap.

" It is a really long story.. "

" I do have time. Go ahead. "

" Well. This man I ran into today, his name is Egil Balder. " You start.

" Egil Balder? "

" Yes. He was my last owner, the one I ran away from, remember? " You ask and she nods.

" Well, after I ran into him, I've had these flashbacks.. from when I lived with him. I see him everytime i close my eyes. I see his evil smile and eyes. I see his disgusting face. "

" What did he do to you? " She whispers.

" Please do not make me say it, it is embarrasing.. "

" Alexander it is ok, you can tell me, you know I will not tell anyone. "

" You swear? "

" I swear. "

" Alright then. " You start.

" He bought me when I was around twelve years old. I remember the day I arrived. He asked me if I wanted cake. I had never had it before, so I thanked yes. At first I thought he was just a regular nice man that treated his slaves good. But I was wrong. Oh so wrong. He used me. He forced me to sleep in his bed and he...He sexually abused me.. " You cover your face with your hands.

" He d-did what? " She asks with a shaky voice.

" I was more than his slave. I was his sexslave. Whenever he felt like it, he raped me. Or if I did something wrong, like making the wrong food, he forced me to oral sex and- " You burst into tears and sob loudly into your hands.

" i can not escape! Wherever I go, he is there! I will never be free from his terror! Wherever I am he will find me! " Årolilja crawl up in your lap, hugging you tight.

" I had no idea, Alexander. I am so so sorry, I wish there was something I could do. Maybe I could talk to my father and have him executed? "

" That will not work, Årolilja. It is not illegal to abuse your slaves.. " You sigh into her shoulder.

" I wish there was something I could do, Alexander. "

" Just, please, hold around me.. " You whispers and she wraps her arms tighly around you. You sigh and smell her hair. It smells like vanilla. You pull away from her grip and look her deeply into the eyes. She blinks. You lean in closer and you can feel her breath hot against your face. She leans in closer and you close your eyes as your lips meet hers.

-----------------------------------------­-

Jana: I love love love your story! A story based on Final fantasy is so great! :D

Sonja: Your english is great and it makes the stories so so great! I love how Alejandrovich protect his little sisters.

Jenni: Your story is awesomeness, enough said :D:D

Linda: I love your WW2 story!

Abbie: Your story is great!
Ah sweet Helene, more more more
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
helene moree
@ Jenni Of course we want more of your story... or at least I want :D It's great! ^^
@Jenni, Your story is awesome and of course I want more :D
over a year ago EmmieEC90 said…
kiss
SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE BUT HERE IT IS:

Rybak Paradise - Chapter 7

You moved close to Alex and made your move. You locked lips with him. He put his hands lightly on your bum and you put your hands on his shoulders. He pulls you in closer and the kiss becomes a fench kiss. You slowly move your right hand down his chest and onto his trouser belt, then you move it onto his 'bulge'. You open your eyes, you can't believe how big and hard it feels! You close your eyes, but Alex stops kissing you and pulls away.
"Oh sorry" You say
"No, it's fine. Wow, just did'nt know that was going to happen" He says with his eyes wide open, with a big smile on his face. You move close you him and whisper in his ear "Let's get out of here and go back to the room" You say biting your lip in a sexy way. You look at Alex. He wants you so bad. "Let's save the excitement for the bedroom" You say and wink at him. You bite your lip in a sexy way. He kisses you again and grabs your hand and you both run out of the private dining room. You both stop at the front of the restaurant so Alex could pay the bill. You could'nt resist but just pinch his butt. Alex jumps a little and turns around half way and turns his head round to you and gives you a sexy smile and winks at you. You giggle.
"You're leaving early, Mr.Rybak" the waiter says.
"Yeah, well we just had a change of plan" Alex says back. You and Alex both giggle. The waiter understood what Alex meant and his eyes opened wide slightly.
"Um...Well, have a good evening, Mr.Rybak" the waiter winks at Alex.
"Oh...We will" Alex says. You and Alex both giggle. The waiter takes your hand and kisses the back of it. "Goodbye, Miss<YOUR SURNAME>". You smile and say "Goodnight". Alex takes your hand and you both run out of the restaurant and get into a taxi.
"Marbella Palace, please!" Alex says to the taxi driver.
In the taxi, you both can't keep your hands off each other. His hand is caressing your leg. He kisses your neck slowly. You tilt your head back slightly and close your eyes. You tug on his hair lightly. He carries on kissing up your neck onto your face and reaches your lips. You both french kiss slowly. Your both getting really turned on. You both could have had sex right there!!!
"Hey! You both!" the taxi driver shouts. You both stop suddenly and Alex says "Yes?"
"There will be no hanky panky in my taxi or I will kick you both out!!"
"Oh, sorry!" Alex says. You both start to giggle like schoolkids. Alex holds your hand and smiles at you. You smile back at him.
"Marbella Palace? We are here!" the taxi driver says.
"Thank you" You and Alex both say. You quickly get out of the taxi whilst Alex pays the taxi driver. You open the door on Alex's side and pull him out. You both run into the hotel, past reception and get in the elevator. You press the button for the 3rd floor.
"Woah! I'm out of breath!" Alex says, trying to get his breath back.
"Well you better get it back, cause you'll be out of breath again once im done with you" You say back and wink at him. His eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped. He just got turned on alot by that.
You push him to the mirrored wall and french kiss him. He puts his hands on your back and they slowly make their way down to your bum. He pulls you in closer and you pull on his hair. *DING!!* The elevator doors open to your floor. An old couple are standing outside the elevator with a shocked face on them. You both stop kissing and tidy yourselves and walk out of the elevator holding hands. As you both walk down the hallway, you hear the woman say "Kids these days! They will do it anywhere!" You both giggle. You reach your room. You go into your purse and search for your keys. Alex cuddles you from behind and smells your hair. You find the key, and you both enter your room.

End of Chapter 7

Want more??

Emmie xx
@ Emmie uhmm... yes... I freaking loved that chapter!!! *obsession* xD :D (Y)
hmmm
@Emmie, you story is good. Continuee :)

Btw, the girls who I sent the chapter via email to, I've only got one review. I need some more before I continue because I wanna know if youu did like the chapter pleasee :/ ^-^ x
@ Abbie Yes, I liked the one you send via e-mail ^^ so I'm curios for the next chapter :D
over a year ago EmmieEC90 said…
blush
***WARNING!!!!!***
Next chapter will be naughty chapter!!!! So please message me your email addresses and when the chapter is ready I will email it to you!!!

Emmie xx
hee emmie

i just read your chapter and i love it.

my email is silla_love_@hotmail.com

;)
And Jenni i love your storie
Please Continue :D:D:D
Jenni continue!
Thanks for comments my lovely readers ! :)
And Emmie can you please send that chapter here: emilia.laulumaa@kolumbus.fi
Chapter 4:

“So you took the Maco engergy too?”, Rufus said and looked you in the eyes.

“Ermm, yes, sir.”, you answered.

“No, no. Say Rufus, please.”

“Uhm , okay, Rufus.”, you said and Rufus smiled.

“But Ru… I mean Sir. Why am I not allowed to call you ‘Rufus’ too?”

“Well, actually, you are. But the others aren’t, because they are useless and losers. But you two, you are something special!”
Alex and you looked at each other and blushed.

“Thank you.”, you both said and looked at each other again smiling.

“Well, I think you should train now, right?”, Rufus said to you.

“Yes. Uhm, by the way… I …”

“You got your mystical powers, I know. I saw what you did. Very good.”, he said and smiled.

“Yeah, thank you. I didn’t know that I’m supposed to do that.”

“Oh, Elizabeth, you can do way more than that!”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course! You are like your mother. She started like you, and she got even better and better.”

“Do you think I will become once a 1st class Soldier like my mother?”

“Of course, and you will probably be even better then her.”

“Well, I don’t really think so, but thanks anyway.”

“We will see, Elizabeth. We will see ..”

….

*at the trainingshall*

“Come on! 2 more and you did it!”, said Alex.

“Oh god, I can’t! Can’t we do something easier? That’s way to hard for me.”

“No, you will finish that now. Only 2 left, come on!”
You lay down there on the ground, hardly breathing because of 48 sit-ups.

“Two left, Lizzy! Come on!”

“Lizzy?!”

“Oh sorry, I mean Elizabeth.”

“No, no wait … Lizzy … someone called me like that once before, but it wasn’t my stepmother.” You made one sit-up, then the second and stood up.

“Oh, really? Can’t you remember who?”

“No … But maybe when I was 4 or something, before that age I can hardly remember something.”

“Well, maybe it was your real mother?”

“You mean Aerith?”

“Yes.”

“Hmmmm … yes, maybe. Wow, one thing I can remember on my mother. She called me Lizzy. Awesome.”

“Well, for me it’s also hard to remember what happened before my 4th age. I think it’s for everyone hard.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“Okay, let’s continue now.”

“Oh oh …”

“Why ‘oh oh’ ? You will train now how to fight with a sword. Well, first, how to hold it.”

“Oh, something that will might be easy!!”

“Haha!”

“Why are you laughing? Will that be hard too?”, your eyes got wide open.

“Well, for a girl like you …”

“A GIRL LIKE ME?!”

“I was just kidding!”

“Yeah, very funny!”, you hitted him on his chest.”

“Hey! That hurts!”

“I know. Okay, now really. Let’s start.”

“Okay, here. I’ll give you mine first.”, he lent you over his sword.

‘BOAH! That looks soooo big !’, you thought and took it in your hands.
‘Shit, and heavy too!’

“Hrrmmpf!”

“Too heavy, Lizzy?”

“Shut up, I can handle with that!”

“I hope so, here the first enemy.”

“The first… WHAT?!”

Alex smiled and snipped with his fingers. Suddenly a big wolf was standing infront of you, which didn’t looked normal. It had red bloody eyes and it was as tall as you.

“Woooow! What should I do now?”

“Fight against it! Use your sword and your mystical magic.”

“Oh … okay, I can handle with that, I can handle with that..:”
The wolf was ready to jump on you.

“Damn, I can’t handle with that!!”
You tried to raise the sword and to fight with it, but it was damn heavy. The wolf jumped and at the same time you raised your sword and closed your eyes, because you where afraid what would happen.

“Wow, that was actually good. Well done.”, you heared and opened slowly your eyes again. The sword gored through the wolf’s stomach and he was dead. Alex snipped again with his fingers and the wolf was gone, like the blood that dribbled down on the ground.

“Dude! This sword is damn heavy. Can’t I get an easier sword?”

“Hmmm … well, we could train with an easier sword, but later you have to handle with this sword.”, he showed you again his big, tall sword.

“Yeah, later! But not now.”

“Okay, okay. We’ll start then with an easier sword tomorrow.”

“Which means, training is over?”

“Yes, you should rest now a bit.”

“Okay, but … where is my room then?”

“Oh … oh shit, I totally forgot, you don’t have a room by yourself.”

“No ?”

“No, you’ll have to share a room with me.”, he smiled.

“With you? Oh god, no way!”

“Heeeeyyyy!!!”

“Just kidding. Okay, then show me your room.”

Comments please C=
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
hey, girls!
wow! my computer was broken for 5 fucking days :/ :S ;(((
I missed you and your stories a lot!
I try to read all of them as soon as I can!

Love you all!
xxxxx
over a year ago jo135 said…
Emma YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY gotta send me that naughty chapter of yours babe :D ;D ;)

email : missazz1212@hotmail.com

XXXXXX
over a year ago jo135 said…
Abbie, your chapter was sooooo HOT AND NAUGHTY too XD

I LOVED IT sooooooo much grrrrrrrr *obsessed* (A):D:P

Thanks and well done!!! :)

xxx
heart
DISCLAIMER: i DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO AND THE RET OF IT'S POPULATION THOUGH. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

CHAPTER 10

Årolilja's POV:

You close your eyes as his lips meet yours. His lips was so soft and smooth. He place his left hand on the back of your head, kissing you deeper. You had never kissed anyone in your whole life, it felt really nice. At the end you are both in desperate need for air and you pull away from each other.

" I am sorry. " He says, eyes wide.

" What? No! do not apologise! What are you sorry for? " You ask, frowning.

" I should not have done that. You are a Princess, I am a servant. You are supposed to marry a rich Prince. " He says sadly.

" And who desides that? No one can deside who I want to kiss. Who I want to be with. You can not deside who you fall in love with. " You say and he look you in the eyes before closing them.

" What if King Bendik finds out? " He starts, opening his eyes again.

" He won't cause we are going to keep it a secret. " You say and lean in to kiss him again and he immediately kiss back. He wraps his arms around your waist and put you down on the cold basement floor. He lays down on top of you, supporting his weight on his elbows so he wouldn't crush you with his weight. This felt really nice.

You just had to watch your step and not get busted.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

Alexander's POV:

You're seated in your room, practising your reading and writing. You were reading a book called A Beautiful Tragedy. You would first read a line, then write the line down on paper.

" Hjalmar did not w-want to...g..ive..up and d-desided to foll...ow Åshild. " You read, then moved your pen over on he paper, writing down the line. You did not have the best handwriting, but it was a start.

" Ho..w..could he just gi...ve up h..ope...He.thoug..ht. "

" But the k..ing. soon fou..nd out that Hjalmar was i..n love w..with Åshild and did every..thing..he..coul..d to break them...up. "

" But love is s...stron..g. Stron..ger than anything el..se.. " You whisper for yourself, as you read over the lines.

" Unfortunatl...y, the King did n-not..see.. neither did he kn..ow, what tru..e..love...was. And he ordere..d Hjalmar to be j..judged..to dea..t..h. "

" Åshild c..rie..d her brave...tears as Hjalmar was t..i.ed to the pol...e and the King lit the bål on fire. Flam...es surrounded hi..is bo....dy and the smell of bur...ned...fles...h " You wrinckle your nose.

" Smell of burned fles filled the a..ir. Later Åshild was locke...d inside her ro.om and ..never let out aga...in. " You finish and close the book. You look down on the piece of paper. You had written. Ten unreadable lines but still you felt proud. It was a start, and even better, Årolilja would be proud of you!

You quickly grab the paper and leave your room in a hurry, running in the direction of Årolilja's room. You knock loudly on the door,
waiting for an answer.

" Yes, Come in. " Årolilja's voice call through the door. You grab the doorknob and twist it around, unlocking and opening the door. You see Årolilja stand there on the middle of the floor. You run over to her, bouncing.

" Look! " you yell and shove the paper up in her face. She push away your hand and grab the paper. She quickly reads over it before looking at you.

" You wrote this? " she asks, amazed. You nod.

" Yes! "

" Woah! It is great, Alexander! " Årolilja says and you squeal.

" Thank you! "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~­­*~­*­~­*~­­*~*­­~*­~­*­~*­­~*~­­*~­

FLASHBACK:

You were seated in the kitchen while Egil Balder sat in the livingroom, drinking with a few of his friends. You can hear laughter ring through the walls and some guy coughing.

" Alexander! Alexander get in here right away! " Egil Balder calls. You sigh and raise yourself from the table, entering the livingroom. You can see Egil Balder sitt here with a smug smile plastered on his face.

" Yes, sir Balder. What is it? " You ask, polite. You knew better than being rude to Egil.

" Go get us some more wine! " He snaps his fingers and smack your ass, making you jump. His friends laughs and you grit your teeth.

" I will be right back. " You mumble, leaving the room. You open the cabinets in the kitchen and take out two bottles of wine. You look at the label.

Red wine from 1540, the other from 1534.

That had to be good enough.

Maybe...

Egil would not notice if only one bottle was missing, right? He had loads.

You open the bottle and take a sip from it. You make a face.

Yuck. How the heck could they drink this?

You carry the bottles over to the livingroom and hand them to Egil Balder.

" Here you go, sir Balder. " You say and he nearly rips them out of your bare hands.

" Now leave. " He tells you and wave his hand at you. You frown but follow his order. Suddenly, you can see the front door open.

You could escape!

Should you? Yes? No?

YES.

You make a run for the door, hearing Egil Balder jump up from his chair and curse as you skip through the dooropening.

You were free! Finally free! Oh sweet freedom!

you laugh out loud, you could feel the warm sun on your face and the ground under your feet. You jump over a fence, landing on your knees and you can feel something in your knee snap.
Behind you you can hear Egil Balder.

" Alexander! Alexander stop! Stop instantly! " He yells angrily.

No, you were not going back.

You get up, running shakily on wobbling legs. You can hear Egil Balder's footsteps come closer and suddenly you feel his whole weight on top you as he jumps on you. You scream as he pins you to the ground. You were so close. So damn close to freedom.

" What is wrong with you kid?! " He pull you up after your hair. Your hand flies up and tries to break free from his grip but it's pointless. Egil Balder was twice your size and way stronger. He drags you by your hair in the direction of the house and you feel tears well up in your eyes. You did not know if it was by the fact that your scalp was litterally bleeding, or if it was because you was so close to get away.

He slams the door open and throw you inside, making your face meet the wall. You open your eyes and see tiny stars dance infront of your eyes before Egil Balders face revive in front of you. You almost swallow your tounge. His eyes are filled with anger and his jaw is clenched shut.

" You are gonna pay for this, bitch. " He growl in your face. He grab your upper arm tightly, making you wince.

" You've met Vetle Ravn, right? Well me and him were talking, and we came to a conclusion. He payes me 20 NOK, and he get to fuck you for an hour. " He says and your eyes widen as you look over at Vetle. Vetle step up from the chair and walk over to you. Egil Balder let's go of your arm as Vetle grab you around the waist and drags you to the bedroom. You kick your legs and tries to wrestle free but it's useless.

" Noo! Help me! Help me! "

END FLASHBACK

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~­­*~­*­~­*~­­*~*­­~*­~­*­~*­­~*~­­*~­

Still Alex's POV:

You sit up in your bed, screaming. You feel you shirt soaked with sweat. You sigh and touch your face. It was covered in sweat and tears. You lay back on the bed, trying to calm yourself down. You take a deep breath and close your eyes before opening them again. You had an aching feeling in your stomach.

You look out of the window. You can see the moon shine high above the skies. You wish you were the moon. You could just hang there above the clouds, looking down at Arcesso. But then again, if you were the moon, you couldn't stay in the Castle here with Årolilja. Maybe Årolilja could be the sun, and you could be the moon? Her face sure shined like one. No. If you were you wouldn't be able to see each other. You would watch over the night, her over the day.
As long as you had Årolilja, maybe being human wasn't all that bad?
heart
Your story is sooo briliant, Helene!
I love it <3
Thank you Jana, I adore your story too!^^
Helene, you make me always want to read the next chapter emmedeatly! Gooosh, poor Alex :'(
blush
Hii girls, sorry for not updating for nearly 2 days, but I've had too much coursework to finish. I'll try to write 2 chapters tommorrow to make up for it.

Thank Youu x
heart
JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DO HAVE THE RAPE SCENE FROM THE CHAPTER SAVED ON MY COMPUTER, SO IF YOU WANT IT, JUST E-MAIL ME OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FANPOP.
@Helene is it possible I already read it? xD
Alexander_Rybak: Most likely no, since I wrote it after I had posted this chapter xD
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
okey...I've already read Helene's story ;)
@Helene: I can't find any good words for your story!;D I love it, love it, love it soooo much <3 <3
And of course I'm going to send you an e-mail in few seconds :P
uuuu Helene i want more and more and more
Okay then it was another one lol xd
over a year ago aisa07 said…
wink
@Emmie WooooW!!!!!!!!!!! Good story,ahhhh! Really great is he? LOL
I would like to know the truth.
You write a lot!!!!!!!!!

@Helene poor boy!!!!! you are my favorite writer!
Go girls!!!!
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. I DO OWN ARCESSO AND THE REST OF IT'S POPULATION THOUGH.

CHAPTER 11

Årolilja's POV:

You lay in your warm bed, trying to drift of to sleep. But you were not tired at all. You look at the clock and see that it's half past three. You sigh and turn around. Suddenly you can hear your door creak open and a male voice calls through the room.

" Årolilja? Are you awake? " The voice belonged to no other that Alexander. You turn around to look at him.

" Yes I am. Why? " You ask snuggling the covers. He close the door behind him and lock it before walking over to you, sitting down on the edge of your bed.

" Do you mind if I sleep here? It is to cold in my room. " He asks and you nod at him.

" Sure, come under the covers. " You lift on the blanket and he crawls under them, cuddling close to you and you wrap an arm around his waist as he link his arm around your back, resting his chin on the top of your head. You sigh.

" This is nice. " you say, resting your head close to his.

" Yes. " He answers in a low voice. You nuzzle his cheek before kissing it softly. You look down at his wrist, seeing a big scar there. You look him in the eyes.

" Alexander, what happened to your wrist? " You ask in a low voice, and he sigh.

" It is from back the time I lived with Egil Balder: "

*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*

FLASHBACK, ALEX'S POV;

You sit alone crying in a corner. Your whole body is aching after being beaten up by Egil Balder. He had figured out you had drinked from his wine, making him flip out on you. He had slapped you across the face multiple times before grabbing your body, throwing you against a huge mirror that had exploded in millions of pieces. You had small itchy cuts all over your back and legs and they were driving you insane.

You get up on shaky legs, walking over to the window, looking out. A few children were out playing with each other. You smile, you could remember you used to play with the girl next door as a kid when you were about five-six years old. Her name was Ingrid. You had even been sweethearts at one point. Nothing serious though, since kissing was gross back then. You smile even wider by the memory. You wondered where she was now. Was she married? Did she have children? Was she also a slave? Maybe she was dead? You did not know.

You close your eyes as tears escapes. You reopen your eyes and look out of the window again. You can see the mother of one of the children run out and talk to them. Soon the girl says farewell to the boy before walking away with her mother. The mother looked alot like your own. Brown hair, big brown friendly eyes and a beautiful smile. You were glad your Mom couldn't see you now. A patetic whiny sexslave at the age of seventeen.

That is when your eyes land on the broken mirror. You can see a huge sharp piece. Perfect for-

No. Suicide is a sin. you did not want to go to Hell.

But then again, Hell could not be worse than this place. Egil Balder was the Devil himself, you were sure of that.

you walk over to the broken mirror sitting down beside it. You pick up the sharp piece, staring at it. You imagined it covered in your crimson blood. You wonder what Egil Balder would do when he finds your dead body. You wonder if it will hurt? Will God take you in through Heavens gates with open arms?

You place two of your fingers on your wrist, trying to feel the pulse point. You soon find it and remove your fingers replacing them with the sharp glass, pressing it to the skin deeply. You can see it start sinking through the skin and you bite your lip. You carefully drag it over your skinny pale wrist, seeing dark red blood flowing out. Your wrist shakes madly as the cut is emptying your veins for blood. You smile for youself as you're getting drowsy. You felt tired, so so tired-

" What is going on in here?! " An angry voice calls through the air. You recognise the voice of Egil Balder.

" You lost. Hah, I am escaping from your prison now, Egil, what do you say to that? " You laugh for yourself, laying curled up on the ground. You can hear his feet move over the groud and Egil Balder picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

" You ain't getting away from me, kid. " He growls before carrying you down the stairs and down to the kitchen. He put you down on the chair by the table and place your wrist on the hard surface. You were to knocked out to bother to move. You can hear Egil open one of the cabinets, taking out something and place it on the table by your wrist. You open your eyes and see him with a needle and tread. He grab your wrist in a tight grip and starts sewing up your cut. You whince as the needle goes through your thin skin. You had no feeling in your arm but the thought of a needle going through your skin was just to uncomfortable.

END FLASHBACK

*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*

Årolilja's POV:

" Woah. I had no idea, Alexander. It must have hurted. "

" The sewing did not hurt at all, but the pain the next days, after I got an infection, was a thousands times worse. " He says, rolling over on his stomach, accidentally squeezing your torso in the progress. You look him in the eyes before kissing him on the mouth. He place his large hand on the back of your head, running his fingers through your sunbleached brown hair. you place your right hand on his chest, feeling his muscles.

You lay there in bed together, wrapped up in each others long limbs, snuggling. Alex is petting your hair while you run your hand is rubbing his chest and stomach. He makes this low mewling sounds, sounding like a kitten in the sun. Not cat, kitten.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Then next day you're seated in the library, when the nanny Sylvelin enters.

" Miss, Årolilja, your father wants to speak with you. " She says in a low voice. You look up from your book.

" About what, Sylvelin? "

" I do not know, Miss. But he said it was important. "

" Alright, tell him I will be there right away. " You say and Sylvelin nods before leaving the library. You sigh. You wonder what your father wants. You put the book back at it's place in the bookshelf and leave the library. You walk down the hallway and through the kitchen before you reach your destination. You knock on the door before you hear your fathers voice call.

" Come in. " You open the door and meet the face of your father.

" Ah, Årolilja. Just the person I wanted to speak to. " He says and claps his hands together.

" Yes. I heard that. What did you want to talk about? "

" You will soon turn seventeen, and as you know, it is tradition here in Arcesso that a Princess marries at the age of sixteen - seventeen. "

" What do you mean, father? "

" I have spoken to King Guttorm Hallstein of Jygri, and we have arranged it all. You will get married to Snorre Hallstein at the 17th of May! "

You stare at your father. What had he just said? You were going to get MARRIED? To some Prince that lived far far away, whom you had never met?

" Father no! I refuse to marry somone I have never met! " You cry out in desperation.

" Do not speak to me in that tone, Årolilja! " He says angrily.

" I do not care! I will not marry someone I do not love! " You stomp your foot and grit your teeth.

" You will marry Snorre Hallstein! It have already been desided! "

" But why? Why do I have to marry him?! Why can I not choose my own husband?! "

" You know very well it is my job to find you a proper husband! Snorre is a rich Prince who can give you everything you need in life! "

He can not give me the thing I want the most! Love! " You shriek before running out of the room, your father calling your name behind you. You run through hallways and rooms until you reach the frontdoor. You slam the open, not really knowing where you were going.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Yeay! An update ^^D
Woohoooww! New chapter :D Love it <3
like always XD
Jenni LOVE YOUR STORIE :D:D:D

and Emmie & Helene the chapters that you send to my email, i don't have words for it. But it doesnt freak me out or something ;)

@Emmie, your last chapter was good and interesting.
@Helene, I love your story :D
@Jenni, I love your story too :)

Chapter 7

You stop kissing and you get up from the bed. You start to quickly get dressed again. You had to get home. "Where are you going darling?" Alexander asks quietly. "I have to get home; my mother will be back soon". You kiss him goodbye and rush out of his house and into your own home. You sigh, relieved that your mother wasn't home. It wasn't exactly evening yet.

You rushed to your room, got out your violin and songbook and headed downstairs. You went into the quiet living room and started to play. You didn't notice the time passing by as you were so deep in the music. You stop playing when you hear loud knocking on the front door. You go to the door and answer it. There's a boy around the same age as you and he looks very worried. "Hello, are you [your name]?" he says quickly. "Yes that's me. What are you doing here"? He tries hard to think of how he is going to tell you what he has to say.

"You know the shop that sells all of the rationed food and things?” You think before remembering. "Yes and why is that important". He looks at the floor before looking at you again. "There was daylight bombing and that building was targeted". You start to get annoyed, what did he want with you? "Well, your mother and two sisters were in there and they were very badly hurt". He doesn't dare to look at you. You feel tears in your eyes and you couldn't hold them back anymore. "Are they alright. Please tell me they are not dead" you sob, fearful at the thought of your mother being dead. "Relax miss, they were taken to the hospital, they're being cared for". You stop crying, thank the boy for telling you and close the door.

You sit there, huddled up on the sofa, rocking backwards and forwards slightly, terrified, alone and without the most important person in your life aside from Alexander. You hear someone else knocking at the door. You go to it and your face brightens up. It was Alexander. "Are you alright?" he asks looking at your tear-stained face. "Come in Alexander, I’ll tell you inside". He steps into your house and closes the door behind him. You take his hand before leading him to the living room and sitting on the sofa again.

"My mother and two of my sisters were in a shop when it was targeted in a daylight bombing" you say, your voice shaking. He looks at you with a look of regret before taking you in his arms, caressing your hair and softly talking to you. "They're going to be fine" he says softly and you try and hold back your tears once again.

He stays with you most of the night. During the night, the air raid siren sounds, making you both jump. You rush out of the house, down to the bottom of the back garden and into the air raid shelter. The sound of bombs destroying buildings, people screaming in terror, became too much for you. You blacked out. You wake up in your home the next morning, and look straight into Alex's worried eyes. "I guess all of that was too much for you" he says sadly.

You get changed and tell him that you are going to the hospital to visit your mothers and sisters. "Wait, I’m coming with you" he says, taking your hand in his. You walk through the town, damaged houses and people in shock made a sorry sight as you walked along. You got to the hospital. A nurse came to you both. "Can I help you two?" she says with a friendly tone to her voice.

"I've come to visit my mother and sisters" you tell her. She smiles at you. "Go ahead my dears, and I'm very sorry that it happened to her". You smile at her graciously and weakly. You walk along the ward and spot your mother lying on a bed next to your sisters. "Mother" you gasp, rushing over to her". Your mother looks delighted at seeing you again. "You're okay Mother" you say as she sits up to embrace you. "Yes, I’m feeling less painful than yesterday darling". You smile at her before looking over at Alexander, who is at your sister's bedside, gently caressing her hand and softly talking and singing to her. You smile; maybe life would or could only get better for you two and your families...

Read and Comment Pleasee :)

Btw, sorry for the lack of updates. I've had way too much coursework that needed finishing x