the aleatório animê rp forums aleatório animê RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the aleatório animê rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 7755

over a year ago izbia150 said…
Oz: And if we don't try then the universes would merge with this one right? Wouldn't that stop events from 'playing out the way they should by history's laws'?
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
(i'll try to be back on after my man is asleep k)
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Man 1: That's why in my personal belief... This is a battle...*looks down* We cannot win.

(gonna hit the hay myself too. I have to try getting Miku to a vet tomorrow if she's still not feeling good. Poor cat. I hope she won't throw up again tonight. 'specially if she's sleeping at my feet like she usually does.)
Oz: We can find away.....Even if some of us died though, would it really change that much?

(Poor Miku. i hope she's okay.)
hmmm
molly:i want to help to
zandra:me to cos are worlds is already conected so if this is distroed are's dose to and we don't want that for the sake of my two sisters's kids
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
(What's going on in the rp )
(The universe is collapsing. Everyone's trying to figure out how to stop it. And Miku seems alright now. She was eating which is a good sign, and she seems to be moving around pretty well again. She might have gotten into the garbage and ate someting that messed with her stomich a bit, cause the trash can was knocked over when I got in the house. But she seems pretty fine this morning so, hopefully whatever she had passed.)
(still just in case take her to the vet, and my meebo still isn't working)
(I gotta work soon. She seems alot better. She even starting running around about a half hour ago. And my meebo's still down too.)
last edited over a year ago
Hanatsu: I can't give you any more info of your future lives. By protocol I actually have to erase what I've told you from your minds.
Scorpion: Listen! Oz is right... We can help... So can Jemuzu. If he knew how mch damage he's done, he'd probably be devastated. We can help!
hmmm
(k bro)
molly:yeah and the pokemon world is combind with this one so what ever happens to this world it'll happen to are's and vice-a-versa and the pokemon roilty is to protect both worlds
zandra:and now that molly is the queen of fire she has no choise but to be invalved
(going to hell, I mean work. ttyl.)
hmmm
(ttyl bro)
molly:*nods*
hmmm
zandra:there's no way of talking us out of it we'r going to help wether you like it or not
(any one on?)
(i am now)
hmmm
molly:now come on let's help out here
Hanatsu:... Fine... alright, I'll take you all back with me... But Holo Mirattu can't go... If something happens to her, the consequences could be devastating.
hmmm
molly:*nods and gets ready to go into rage mode*
(I won't be on tonight)
hmmm
(ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! noooooooooooo!)
zandra:*unsheaths the beak blade*
laugh
(ok i dont know my place in the story so im ganna sit back and rp spy for a bit :) xd)
(I'm back. Yesterday was my dads birthday and turns out me and my sisters ruined it by arugung (he does the same thing on my birthday!) So my mom took away my ipod, computer, phone, etc.)
Oz: Okay. Then let's go.
(ok I'm thinking of finding a way of the characters actually doing this XD. Cause I don't even know yet. I'm thinking..... OWWWWWWWW!!! I'll have 9 hrs in work to think about it.)
(lol XD Okay cool)
(probally gonna be like a mix breed between quantum leap and sliders. Like a combo of those concepts. I can get pretty creative with those types of stories)
hmmm
molly:*goes over to her babies picks them and hugs them* you two be good for unkel cloud *tears up* mommy and daddy'll be back soon
(XD)
Abyss appears next to Oz.
Abyss: Oz, if you drag my sister into this and get her hurt......I'll make you regret it.
Oz: She'll be fine.
Alice: Don't worry Abyss.
sad
molly:*hands the twins to cloud and carefully kisses them on the head*
zandra:i'll be back k cloud
Scorpion: Well? Since those normal protocols won't work, what must we do?
Hanatsu: We have to repair the cracks... Bit by bit, we chip away. Hopefully we can cancel these artificial universes out, and salvage our own. Ready?
Scorpion:(Nods) Let's go.
Hanatsu:(presses a button on his glove and a portal opens up.) Follow me... (walks through)
Scorpion takes Molly's hand and follows.

My characters follow Hanatsu.
(ok the portal in the vid, yeah that's what the portal looks like. XD)
(Awesome XD)
(Sorry for the late reply, I just got off the phone with one of my old friends. Buffalo is frickin crazy right now. There's about to be a war out here.)
The characters going through end up outside Jemuzu's cell.
Maria: Where are we....?
(Oh o.o)
Hanatsu: My time...
Jemuzu: What's going on?
Scorpion: We're breaking you out.
Jemuzu: Change of heart your honor?
Hanatsu: I guess you could say that. (opens the cell) C'mon!
Jemuzu: (lunges forward, grabs Hanatsu, and slams him against the wall.) Let me guess, my friends are supposed to be accomplices!?!
Hanatsu: Mr. Kuratchi, no! You've got it all wrong!
Jemuzu:(raises his fist) Is that so?
Oz steps in front of Hanatsu before Jemuzu can hit him.
Oz: You seem ungrateful don't you Jemuzu? He's breaking you out and your trying to hit him. You should at least listen to what he has to say, ne?
Jemuzu:(nods, and shakes his finger in a pointing notion at Oz, while looking at Hanatsu) He just saved your @$$... Now explain.
Hanatsu: This isn't exactly the best place to do so. We have to hurry. Let's get you out of here, we can talk at my estate.
Jemuzu: What about the others?
Hanatsu: They're too vital, please Mr.Kuratchi, our time is short!
Jemuzu:(releases him) Lead the way.
Hanatsu: Try to stay quiet... I already took care of the cameras, but the guards still make rounds. (walks down the corridor)
My characters follow.
Hanatsu leads them to an intersection of hallways and quickly looks down both sides.
Hanatsu: Stay here. (makes a left and walks to a table at the end of the hall)
Guard: Calling it a night Hanatsu?
Hanatsu: A long day must have it's end. My lord, what's that!?!
Guard: Sir?
Hanatsu: On your monitor!
The guard glances at the screen and Hanatsu chops his neck, knocking him out. Jemuzu peeks down the hallway and Hanatsu waves him forward. Jemuzu and Scorpion turn the corner and both of them go through a swing door.
My characters follow Jemuzu and Scorpion.
Hanatsu: The ventilation shaft will get us past the rest of the guards. There's just one problem. (looks up about 20 feet at a duct.
Jemuzu: You're not doing this because you were ordered to, are you?
Hanatsu: What?
Jemuzu: You don't have to take the fall.
Hanatsu: Well... this has got to be a better way than the one the system has.
Jemuzu: So you are acting alone... C'mon.
Hanatsu: Mr. Kuratchi?
Jemuzu:(grabs Hanatsu) You just became my prisoner, now walk.
Hanatsu: I see... clever, Mr. Kuratchi.
Jemuzu: Call me Jemuzu...
They walk up another hallway and two guards see them.
Jemuzu: Stop! Or his neck breaks!
The guards pull out guns
Guard 1: Let him go!
Jemuzu:(tightens the grip slightly too look convincing) *whispers* Sorry bout that.
Hanatsu: Gah! *whispers* How much can you bench?
Jemuzu: *whispers* Alot... On the ground! I swear to god, I'll f*ckin' do it!!!
The guards get to the ground.
My characters stay hidden near Jemuzu.
Jemuzu: Hanzo...
Scorpion walks over and picks up the guns.
Jemuzu: Keep moving. (shoves Hanatsu ahead.)

(gonna hit the hay, I'm gonna have a busy day tomorrow. That old friend might need some help with a few scumbags that recently have gotten into a habit of jumping people for no reason. Thus, their could be a street war, one retaliation followed by another. But the sh*t over there needs to stop, and Al, this stuff is happening in the Sheridan Projects, so if you or Kay are going over there, don't wander the streets alone. They've been jumping random people, claiming to be bloods. They're fakes, but they've been known to roll 12 deep. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Besides, other than this buddy of mine and a few co-workers, you guys are the only friends I've really got other than some family *cheers Al*... Anywho, for those who've never seen sliders, enjoy. Couldn't find ep 1 but this is a good one. I'll ttyl)
My characters follow.
(Kk, night.)
(dont worry jim if anyones tries to jump me ill put up a fight if it happens it happens i rather be jumped than stabbed and jim just dont get yourself killed iv,e got your back jim no matter what you already know ill take on a grown man any day just let me know if people f*ck with you i got people....crazy people that would kick theses punks ass i just want to get out of ny period!)
cloud:takes the babies)ok..(to zandra)just be careful dont get yourself hurt..
(sorry that i wasn't on last night internet stoped working)
molly and zandra:*keeps blades out and fallows*
cloud:(smiles at the babys)looks at them thinking(mabey there hungry)