the aleatório animê rp forums aleatório animê RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the aleatório animê rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 7755

over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu finally sees them both.
Jemuzu: *thinking* How are they both inside Yakusoku's head? *outloud* Alright... come on out!... I know you're watching!
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Madison and Lily begin to glow white. then, their voices combine into one, as does their bodies. the glowing stops, and they have been combined in body, mind, soul, and voice.
Jemuzu takes a step back and clenches his fists
Lily/Madison stands up. they look at Jemuzu and begin to walk towards.
Jemuzu: How are you two here? Or should I ask... Who are you?
Liy/Madison: i am the prophet. this has always been my purpose. i will create a new breed of angels... no longer will Light and Dark angels fight each other... they will be the same! as of how i came here... the ones who created me were forced here against their will. they had no choice. they had to create me...
Jemuzu: The same... but under your control... right.
lily/madison: i shall rule their world... i am the founder of this new species. now, the question is, how did you get here?
Jemuzu: Satanic possession... I don't take kindly to people who try using my son like a puppet, which is why it pains me to have to do it myself.
lily/madison: yes... your son was very special to the two who created me. they both died protecting him and only one came back... do you despise me? do you wish i would disappear?
Jemuzu: Wait... No way... That can't be. Who created you!?!
lily/madison: i was created by dark angel #45, Madison and Light Angel #122, Lily. they created me. you saw it happen.
Jemuzu: So what number is Yakusoku? What number am I? What number is everyone!?! That's your plan... A numerical ordered brain washed society!!!
lily/madison: Yakusoku is #249... but he won't stay a dark angel for long. he, too, will have to turn into this new species eventually... he will not escape.
Jemuzu: I won't let that happen... *arms engulf in flame*
lily/madison: why not? do you fear us? do you truly think that we are an evil, bad species?
Jemuzu: Yes... yes I do fear you... You threaten to take everything I love away. And as far as evil, idk, but your intentions sure as hell seem like it!
lily/madison: why are my intentions like this to you? only angels shall be turned into our new species... regardless if they are Dark or Light Angels. the same will happen... to each and every one of them.
Jemuzu: Because you threaten my children. You threaten their individuality... The essence of their being... Against their will!
lily/madison: perhaps i do... we may be inside your son's mind now, but i assure you, i am not part of his imagination... *disappears*
Jemuzu: Yakusoku! Can you hear me!?! Resist the other voices and listen to mine! They're trying to change you!
Yakusoku ignores Jemuzu's voice. Lily is standing in front of him, holding out her hand and smiling. once he grabs her hand, she turns into the "Prophet" (lily/madison).
Jemuzu: It's already happening... no... Yakusoku! *Yakusoku's hand catches on.fire.*
Prophet let's go of his hand and grabs him by the neck.
Prophet: don't ever do something like that again! or i will be sure to kill your son! *drops Yakusoku* oh, i'm sorry...
Jemu-aisu: *flies out of Yakusoku's eye, grabs the Prophet by the throat, and tosses her back* Put your hands on my son again, and I'll rip your head off!
the Prophet chuckles a little and smiles weakly.
prophet: Promise... *stands in front of Yakusoku* Promise, she misses you... Liliy, i mean.
Yakusoku: Lily...? the liar angel?
Jemuzu: Then why doesn't she come to you herself Yakusoku?
Yakusoku: because she can't. she is too scared... i will give her the strength to do it herself...
he hugs the Prophet and she smirks at Jemuzu.
Prophet: i win.
they both disappear.
Jemuzu: No!!!!
Arekkusu K.: Dad? Dad! *runs towards Jemuzu's voice*
the prophet appears in Darkhold, the city of the Dark Angels. she has Yakusoku tied up with a Light Angel. he tries to get away but it's useless.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Alice's eyes widen and she follows Arekkusu K.
last edited over a year ago
Jemuzu transforms back to himself. Arekkusu sees him and charges at him.
Jemuzu: Wrath of a thousand hearts breaking... seek the one who causes your sorrow... *dissapears right before Arekkusu K. can land a kick.
Yakusoku: Lily... please come to me. i miss you.
Prophet: love isn't always fair. she's gone now. she can't come back. ever.
Yakusoku: your wrong... you'll see how wrong you are!
Alice: (To Arekkusu K) Why are you trying to hurt Jemuzu?
Arekkusu: He killed me!

Jemuzu:*appears behind Prophet* Let him go.
Prophet: no. i refuse. it's too late now anyway... *one of her eyes glows blue and the other red* you can't save him now.
Alice: *eyes widen* Why would he kill you!?
Jemuzu punches his fist through the Prophet's body.

Arekkusu K.: He wanted to become satan again!
Prophet: *still has a straight face* now then, Promise... are you ready?
Yakusoku looks at the ground and nods. Prophet smirks.
Jemuzu: Stop it now! *dives in between Yakusoku and the other girl, dragging the Prophet with him.* Don't give up Yakusoku! I need you... Your mother needs you!... Lily needs you.
Yakusoku: i know... this is the only way i will get to see Lily again. and i don't honestly care about mother anymore... she doesn't remember me.
Alice: Tch....Yet he blamed my mother for trying to kill me.....Should we go after him?
Jemuzu: We can help her remember... You and me both. We can help her, Yakusoku...
Arekkusu K.: Yeah... I'm gonna kill his @$$!
Yakusoku: and how are we going to do that?! every time i go near her, she pushes me away! you want to know something?! i hate her! i hate her with all of my heart! with every ounce of my being... i hate her!
Alice: Alright then....I might be able to sense him.
Jemuzu: *tear rolls down his cheek* I see... Well Yakusoku... You find Lily. You save her. Tell her I said hi... I just beg you... Don't forget who you are... Promise me Yakusoku... Do what you will... But don't let this prophet take control of you... Can you do that?
Yakusoku shakes his head.
Prophet: Jemuzu, who is his mother? who is the one who has lost her memories?
Jemuzu: Why do you wanna know?
Prophet: the light side of me seems to care. the other side of me hates you... she says you made her life a living hell.