Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Oh that's kind of you Robinwing *smiles at her* Is that a trout? -Bearstar

I figured for some time that you felt that way...I'm very fond of you Mudpath maybe even love you but you can understand if I'm not quite ready to confess my love at the moment...its juts how I am...but I think I could love you -Lakefrost
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I can absolutely understand. *smiles slightly* I'm willing to wait for you as long as I have to. -Mudpath

*nods and pads inside, setting it down in front of him* The river is still running well. I caught about five more of those. *paces slightly* All unsightly things have been cleared from the camp, the dens and walls have been rebuilt although they could still benefit from some more work, the prey pile is slowly being restocked. *stops for a moment, her pads sore from her constant movement since their return* Anything else I can do? -Robinwing
I think we can become mates just a bit slowly *smiles a bit* -Lakefrost

That's perfect Robinwing I'm glad things are coming together...for now you should sleep Robinwing you'll need rest before the vigil tonight -Bearstar
Ahh you want me to play the long con. *purrs and nudges her playfully* -Mudpath

*sighs slightly and sits down, licking her aching pads* I don't know if I can sleep...-Robinwing
If you really love me you wont mind *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost

You can sleep here if you need to its a lot quieter -Bearstar
I don't mind at all. *licks her cheek* -Mudpath

*nods and lays down beside him, relaxing more now* Thank you...-Robinwing
Your welcome *smiles and sits eating his trout* -Bearstar

That's what I thought *smiles* -Lakefrost
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Psst, Blue! You never gave Rowanpaw a mentor!

*Sleeps beside Shadowdrift* ~ Swallowflight

Whoopsie! If you guys want we can skip forward a bit and Swallow can have her kits :)
I'm good with that.

You're going to put me through the ringer, aren't you? *Chuckles* -Mudpath

"slowly starts drifting in and out of sleep, snuggling close to him* -Robinwing
Im sure StormClan will skip soon enough Falcostar has to make new warriors soon enough haha
I'm ready for my apprentices to be warriors for sure haha. Also, blue we need to work on WrenXRain in StormClan. And on TreeXSilver
Yea we will I'm gonna have them meet up soon but I gotta go for the night going out with my boyfriend for dinner so I won't be on til late
Have fun! Ill be on and off for a while because my boyfriend and i are about to board our first flight back home.
*quickly back inot camp dropping off a squirrel and rushes to the nursery* Swallow are you alright? The kits arent coming are they? *as the days came closer he became worried about her giving birth* -Shadowdrift
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
Can I join??

Mothpaw- long-furred golden tom with olive eyes.

Tabbystripe- orange tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Elder: Addertail- brown tabby tom with blue eyes.
Yea sure I'll put you in later tonight :)
*wakes up beside Bearstar, yawning* How long have I been asleep? -Robinwing
Not too long *smiles* -Bearstar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*pulls a giant squirrel out of the pile for the elders* -Tabbystripe

*crouches down in a hunting stance practicing* -Mothpaw

*looks at Stonegaze* Being old sucks *grumbles aloud* -Addertail
*leans her head against his shoulder* Thank you for letting me sleep here. The quiet really did help. I didn't think I'd get any sleep at all with how much my mind has been racing. But I'm sure being next to you helped as well. -Robinwing

Indeed it does. *rolls on his other side, trying to get comfortable* Those rouges making us move all around. *mumbles grumpily* -Stonegaze
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Smiles fondly at him* "Not yet but-" *gaps, eyes suddenly widening* "Scratch that, I think they're coming, Shadowdrift!" ~ Swallowflight

*Aproches the fresh-kill pile and grins at Tabbystripe* "very hungry this morining?" ~ Stagleap
over a year ago forgetful said…
*Hears Swallowflights yell from her den, and hurries over* Is everything alright? *says calmly* -Minnowpaw
She's having her kits now! Please help Minnowpaw! *says wide-eyed grabbing a stick* For the pain love -Shadowdrift

Im glad *smiles* You've been working so hard I know you needed rest -Bearstar

Oh goodness *says rushing in and grabbing the kits* Come on Eaglekit White Clearkit lets make some room for Swallowflightshes gonna have her kits -Greysquirrel

Why cant we see? *grumbles as shes herded out with her brothers* -Clearkit

Because Swallowflight is going to need some breathing room without you three bouncing around were gonna go play with your father -Greysquirrel
Well what about you? You've been working harder than the rest of the clan put together. Have you gotten any rest? -Robinwing

Can we play with the new kits once they're here? -Eaglekit
Yes once they're big enough *smiles a bit* Your three moons older then them so you'll have to play nice -Greysquirrel

I've gotten some -Bearstar
over a year ago forgetful said…
*nods and turns to Greysquirrel* Could you send for Oakleaf as well? *turns to Swallowflight* Take deep breaths and get ready to push when I say -Minnowpaw
Will do Minnowpaw! *looks at the kits* You all stay put a minute *with that she rushes over to Oakleaf* -Greysquirrel
Just some or a healthy amount? *noses his cheek* -Robinwing

*pounces on Clearkit* Let's play! -Eaglekit
Your on Eaglekit *growls playfully bouncing around* -Clearkit

I think its healthy *chuckles* I'm the leader I get perks of a quiet den -Bearstar
Those perks don't come in very handy if you're hardly getting any sleep. *purrs and nudges him lightly* You have a deputy for a reason. -Robinwing

*crouches and hisses playfully* -Eaglekit
And he works very hard as well, hes proven himself very capable these past few moons since I named him -Bearstar
That's true. *lays her head down on her paws* I just worry about you. -Robinwing
You may be bigger then me but Im faster *says bouncing quickly and batting him with her paws* -Clearkit

Your too kind Robinwing -Bearstar
Well I love you. -Robinwing

I'll get you though! *pounces at her* -Eaglekit
*growls playfully kicking at him* -Clearkit

I love you too Robinwing *smiles* -Bearstar
*looks up at him and nuzzles his cheek, still a little shy about getting to be close to him now* -Robinwing

*bites her paw gently* You're mine now! -Eaglekit
Never! *squeals* -Clearkit

Robinwing have you ever thought about having kits? -Bearstar
*nods* I've thought about it. *shuffles her paws a bit* I've always wanted to be a mother. I'm just not sure I could be a good one. I don't know if I could ever live up to how amazing my mother was. -Robinwing

*grabs her tight and rolls with her* -Eaglekit
You dont have to live up to anything youre your own cat *smiles* I only ask because my kits were the best thing that happened to me...and I think I could see myself having new kits with you -Bearstar

*rolls with him valiantly kicking at him* -Clearkit
I'd love to start a family with you. *purrs softly* -Robinwing

You'll never stop me! *laughs a little as they roll* -Eaglekit
You'd really want to? *smiles big* -Bearstar (He seems so big and strong but he's actually a teddy bear)

Yes I will! *says wiggling from his grasp* -Clearkit
(He's like this really intimidating leader from the outside, but when you know him he's adorable haha)
*smiles more at his excitement* Of course. I wouldn't want to have kits with anyone but you. -Robinwing

*bounces back and crouches again* -Eaglekit
He's just trying to live his best life Stormysky was mean to him and pushed him too hard so hes happy to get a nice mate

That's good *smiles* You dont mind have an older cat to father your kits? -Bearstar
Robinwing is tough on herself only haha. To everyone else she takes after her parents and is very kind, even though she may not always get to show it because she tends to be reserved and shy.

*purrs in amusement and shakes her head* Bearstar if I really minded I wouldn't have fallen in love with you or pestered you into loving me. -Robinwing
Love and raising kits is different I just worry I wont hvae the energy to run after them like the younger toms do -Bearstar
Bearstar you aren't that old. For StarClan's sake you just led your clan to a victory in a battle against rouges only a moon ago. *nudges him lightly* Besides, they'll understand that their father is leader and he does a lot. They'll be happy as long as they can receive your love. -Robinwing
I hope so *smiles* And its hard to believe I'm not old with all these young warriors around me *laughs a bit* -Bearstar
Well look at it this way, you aren't nearly as old as Stonegaze. *purrs in amusement* -Robinwing
That's true he's an old cat *laughs loudly* -Bearstar