Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Oh you've been thinking about this awhile then deputy? *purrs a bit* -Greysquirrel
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Indeed. Being deputy has kept me very busy, but there's always time for me to be thinking of you. -Storkclaw
You talk as if your madly in love with me deputy *purrs* -Greysquirrel
Madly may come with time, but I do believe I am in love with you. -Storkclaw
*stops in her tracks* Are you serious Storkleg? -Greysquirrel
Of course, I'd never joke about something like this. *turns to her* Love could possibly but too strong of a word, if it's off putting you. I do have strong feelings for you. -Storkclaw
I have strong feelings for you too...Storkclaw are you asking me to be your mate or something? -Greysquirrel
I am. *sits by her side* You're my dearest friend, but I'd like to be even closer to you. -Storkclaw
I'd like that too *smiles at him* -Greysquirrel
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*Gets off her and looks up at the them* thanks!
BOulderpaw
*nods approvingly* Now Hazelpaw will go again and you both will be trying your hardest here. Hazelpaw you need to jump off him before he gets you down this time. -Mudpath

*nods* Ready Boulderpaw? -Hazelpaw

*softly nuzzles her cheek* I'll be the best mate to you I possible can. -Storkclaw
I believe that *licks his cheek gently* You know I've been fond of you a long time -Greysquirrel
Well, that makes me wish I would have told you a lot sooner. *wraps his tail around her* But why me? There are much better toms in this clan that you could have picked. Not that I would want you to! I just feel very lucky. -Storkclaw
No, I just had a fondness for you when we were apprentice together though I thought you liked my sister Darkblossom like all the other toms *chuckles* -Greysquirrel
I always thought you were the most beautiful. Kind, determined, intelligent. I'm surprised you didn't notice a long time ago that I had a crush on you. However, my father told me that I'd most likely embarrass myself so I kept my feelings hidden. But being around you always made me lose my composure. -Storkclaw
You would have embarrassed yourself *laughs a bit* -Greysquirrel
*flicks her ear with his tail playfully* That's not a very nice way to talk to your mate. *purrs* -Storkclaw
To me it seems like the only way *laughs* -Greysquirrel
If you aren't careful I'll put you on moss duty for a moon. *licks her head* -Storkclaw
You wouldn't do that *pushes him playfully* -Greysquirrel
All right, you called my bluff. *cuffs her ears lightly* -Storkclaw
Thats what I thought *purrs and cuffs him back* -Greysquirrel
We just became mates and you've already got this much of a handle on me. *purrs and pulls her close, holding onto her* This does not look good for me. *chuckles* -Storkclaw
You love it and me *chuckles licking his cheek* -Greysquirrel
*nods* ready! *crouches down*
Boulderpaw
That's very true. *licks her nose* -Storkclaw

*pounces on his back and holds on tight* -Hazelpaw
*starts to shake violently again to get her off*
Boulderpaw
*holds on but feels her grip loosening* -Hazelpaw
Should we head back now? *looks up at him* -Greysquirrel
Probably. I need to check that everything is in order at camp. And make my nest a little bigger since I won't be the only one sleeping in it. *licks her cheek and starts heading back* -Storkclaw
*rolls onto his back like before*
Boulderpaw
Okay *smiles and walks back with him twining their tails* -Greysquirrel
*let's go just before he could roll all the way over**jumps on top and pins him* Ha! -Hazelpaw
*squirms under neath her* you got lucky!
Boulderpaw
Nope! All skill! -Hazelpaw

*rubs his head against her's, padding back into camp* -Storkclaw
oh please that was not!
BOulderpaw
It absolutely was! -Hazelpaw
over a year ago forgetful said…
*quietly walks up to Oakleaf* Uh, do you need help with anything else? -Minnowpaw
no it wasn't! and let me up!
Boulderpaw
*gets off him* -Hazelpaw
*gets up shaking out his fur*
Boulderpaw
Now in a real situation your leg strength would be enough to throw someone Hazelpaw's size off you. -Mudpath
Battle is a constant struggle to get the upper hand on your opponent and cause the most amount of damage but never killing unless you have to -Lakefrost
*nods* Exactly. You never kill unless your life is at risk or if ordered by Bearstar. -Mudpath

Would you like something to eat, dear? *licks Greysquirrel's head* -Storkclaw
Sure what's on the fresh kill pile this afternoon? -Greysquirrel
*nods to them and looks a bit curious* have you guys ever killed a cat?
Boulderpaw
*looks a little surprised* No, Boulderpaw, why do you ask? -Mudpath

Well the hunting patrol brought back a good mix. Rabbits from Mudpath, robins from Robinwing and fish from Lakefrost. -Storkclaw
Robin sounds good -Greysquirrel

I have not killed a cat either -Lakefrost
Robin it is then. *pads over to the pile and grabs one for the to share* Want to pick a spot for us to relax and eat? -Storkclaw
just curious. *sits down*
Boulderpaw