Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
How about she-cats vs toms see who can catch the most...trout in the Great Pond -Greysquirrel

*looks at Eaglepaw* What do you think so far? *smiles at his apprentice* -Shadowdrift
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
A competition it is then. *starts leading the way out, twining tails with her as they walk* -Storkclaw

It's awesome! I'm excited to be able to train out here! -Eaglepaw
Hey it'll be surprise what we work on tomorrow for now get some sleep *chuckles as tehy all pad into camp* -Shadowdrift

What are we doing tomorrow Mudpath? *bounces excitedly* -Clearpaw

Are you prepared to lose love? *purrs playfully* -Greysquirrel
Think again. *nuzzles her cheek* Greylion and I are an unstoppable team. Only team that could be better would be you and I, but right now I'm fully prepared to beat that beautiful tail of yours in this competition. -Storkclaw

*purrs at her eagerness* I think tomorrow I'll take you out hunting. Bright and early, so make sure you get your rest. -Mudpath

*nods happily and hurries to the apprentice den* -Eaglepaw
Oh please even with the name Stork youre not the greatest fisher besides I've got Aquagaze shes the best catch in camp *chuckles* -Greysquirrel

Okay Mudpath! *says following after her brothers* -Clearpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
greylion:he chuckled listening to them "those two are hilarious" he said to Aquagaze who he towered over

aquagaze:she smiled "they are arent they,they are very flattering too"as they walked just behind them "very lovey dovey too,im jealous"

Greylion:He smirked"is that what you are looking for?"he chuckled and nodded"its sweet though i dont think its what im looking for"he said which when she seemed suprised he said "just not my thing at the moment but if it comes along then why not i say"he smiled.He really wanted adventure
We're still going to take you down. *purrs and licks her ears as they reach the pond* -Storkclaw

*nudges Dabblepaw lightly* Come on. Let's get some sleep. -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:he nods" sure sounds good" as he fallows Whitepaw

Greylion:he chuckles "hes talking smack as he affectionately cuddles up to her.Thats great"
Softening up the competition. *purrs* -Storkclaw

*settles down in his nest* -Whitepaw

*Stretches out in his own* -Eaglepaw
greylion: he laughed "is it working Greysquirrel"as he called to her
No I'm just as defiant as ever *laughs a bit as night falls as they arrive to the Great Pond* -Greysquirrel
greylion:"lets see how this fur works in water"he said chuckling
You'll probably looking like a soaked furball. -Storkclaw
Dont need to jump to fish *chuckles then pads over to Aquagaze* You boys ready to start? -Greysquirrel
We're ready. -Storkclaw

*mewls loudly* -Pinekit

Shhhh, little ones. *pulls them close to her stomach* Just born and already so roudy. *purrs* -Robinwing
Btw smart you can be one of Robinwings kits if you like I want Wolfkit but you can take Minkkit idk if Team is willing to give up Pine or Lichen

*pushes over his sisters to get more milk as they protest* -Wolfkit

Alrigh lets get fishing them *races over to some rocks along the shore searching for fish groups* -Greysquirrel
last edited over a year ago
Greylion:"yep" he chuckled as he got ready to go.He went as the others go looking for fish

Aquagaze:she chuckled at the comment and waited to go when Greysquirrel initiated.She was a good fisher so this would be fun.She went on a heart beat her sharp gaze out for fish

(I'd like Pinekit,but Minkkit is a ok too Xp)
*working along the rocks she notices a small trout and strikes her paw out snatching it and killing it* -Greysquirrel
Take it easy Wolfkit. *makes room for Lichenkit and Minkkit* -Robinwing

*continues to mewl as he tries to open his eyes* -Pinekit

*goes to a spot a little ways apart from the girls and watches the water closely* -Storkclaw
greylion:plunges his face into the water and pulls out a fish face soaked "got on"he says muffled

minkkit:mews loudly

aquagaze:she flashed a paw in the water and got 2 fish,one small and one bigger "nice"she said excited
*licks Minkkit soothingly* -Robinwing

*snags a fish with his claws, pulling it up and catching it in his mouth* Keep it up! -Storkclaw
Greylion:nods "got it"he keeps a look out being abit slower on hunting

Minkkit:calms down abit
*continues stalking for fish patiently looking* -Greysquirrel

*mews a bit and bats her belly* -Wolfkit

*pads back in* Sorry darling had to make sure the dusk patrol left *sits beside her purring* They're pretty big kits especially the toms definitely got their dads big body *chuckles* -Bearstar
aquagaze:looks for fish as well
*snatches another, giving it a killing bite before tossing it ashore with the other two* -Storkclaw

Indeed. They're already moving around so much. *purrs and nuzzles each kit lovingly* oh they're just precious. *she'd been excited throughout her pregnancy, but the overwhelming sense of love for them and maternal instinct hadn't kicked in until they were born* -Robinwing
I'm excited to see their eyes, maybe they'll have your beautiful eyes love *smiles* -Bearstar

*another comes into view and she strikes again taking out a larger one* -Greysquirrel
Three for three. -Storkclaw

*nuzzles her head against him happily* Possibly. I'd be happy if they had your eyes as well. -Robinwing
Just two but I'm patient dont want to scare them all away if your strike to consistantly *purrs and waits again* -Greysquirrel

Wonder if the blue eyes will sneak in too. They sometimes pop up on kits in this clan. Lakefrost had the unique blue-green eyes when she was born very pretty and different from my bright green eyes and her mother's amber eyes -Bearstar
We'll see, beautiful. *purrs, watching the water* -Storkclaw

Only time will tell, my love. *purrs and leans up to touch noses with him* -Robinwing
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Pads into camp carrying a rabbit* ~ Stagleap

*Grooms her kits* ~ Swallowflight

*Sleeps* ~ Petalkit

*Searches for his mentor, Snowtail* ~ Rowanpaw
*races over to Rowanpaw* Hey Rowanpaw I'm an apprentice now *smiles brightly* Now I'm gonna be able to do all the cool battle moves you can *flicks her tail playfully* -Clearpaw

*pads into the nursery carrying a thrush* Thought I'd bring you some breakfast *smiles dropping it at Swallows paws* -Shadowdrift

For now they're still small though they grow fast well have to treasure the moments now *chuckles a bit* -Bearstar

*as one came close she struck again catching a third fish* -Greysquirrel
*Smiles a bit awkwardly and sidesteps, walking past her* "Yeah. I guess you will be able." *He never interacted much with the new apprentices. He thought the younger cats were beneath him* ~ Rowanpaw

*Purrs and licks his chin lovingly* "Well aren't you thoughtful?" ~ Swallowflight
*paces after him* Maybe you could help me, so I could be a few steps before Eaglepaw. I want to beat him when we first spar -Clearpaw

The most *purrs* How are the rascals this morning? -Shadowdrift

Daddy! *says excitedly jumping onto his back* You came to visit! -Kestrelkit
*Rolls his eyes, not bothering to glance back at her* "Isn't that why you have a mentor, Clearkit?" ~ Rowanpaw

*Purrs and rubs agsnist her father's leg* ~ Petalkit

*Purrs loudly* "Just as rascal-y as ever, as you can see." ~ Swallowflight
*purrs* Yes, cherish these moments before they get too big and start breaking things in this small den. *laughs softly* -Robinwing

*washes his pelt, watching his brother practice his battle stance* -Whitepaw
Clearpaw *corrects him annoyed* And yes but Eaglepaw also has a mentor, and with you I have a step above him -Clearpaw

Hello my girls *purrs* Have you been good for your mother? -Shadowdrift

Of course *giggles* Now were the biggest kits in the nursery too -Kestrelkit
Dabblepaw:was with Whitepaw "did you like the patrol?"he asked
Aquagaze: she move abit away and struck grabbing a huge fish"wow score"she said as she put it with her other two
Greylion:he plunged down and grabbed 2 by accident with his huge jaw "cool"he muffled through fish and brought it over
*laughs a bit* with that big mouth of yours we're sure to win. -Storkclaw

*nods* It was nice to finally get to see our territory. And I think you did a great job guiding us. -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:he smiled "thank you"he was embarrassed at the praise
Greylion: he laughed "I was super lucky there" dropping the fish "im abit slow so its abit harder for me "
Well we've got strength and speed here. -Storkclaw

*dips his head* No problem. I'm very eager to begin training. -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:nods"its fun if abit boring sometimes"
greylion:nods"i guess so " laughs abit
*moves a bit further down, snatching a fish up in his jaws* -Storkclaw

Well maybe we'll get to train together at some point. I'm sure that would be interesting. -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:nods "sure we dont have to listen to boring lectures during then"he purred "I know they are important but they are so boring"
Aquagaze:she snatched another too
Greylion:did his best to find more but he was having a hard time cause they were moving out of the warriors way now
"Well, I'm busy," *meows, as he weaves between cats, looking for Snowtail* "Ask one of the younger warriors, like Hazelstreak or Boulderstep." ~ Rowanpaw

"DId you bring us any fresh-kill?" *asks curously* ~ Petalkit

*Lays her head down, tired, but watches her mate fondly* ~ Swallowflight

minkkit:mews
They're busy with eachother *says witha shake of her head* -Clearpaw

Wow the fish are really out tonight *says snatching one more* -Greysquirrel

Yes I brought a thrush for you greedy kits to share with your mother *chuckles and drops it for the kits* -Shadowdrift

Yummy! *says leaping down of her fathers back quickly and tearing into the carcass* -Kestrelkit
*Growls softly, annoyed* *Turns around and stops walking, fixing her with a hard look* "If I practice some moves with you, then will you leave me alone?" ~ Rowanpaw

"Don't eat it all!" *squeals, shoving her out of the way and taking a big bite* ~ Petalkit

*Rolls her eyes at their antics, and gestures for Shadowdrift to lay beside her* ~ Swallowflight
Like little vultures aren't they? *laughs a bit sitting with her* -Shadowdrift

Move over I want some! *says shoving her sister back taking another bite* -Kestrelkit

Yes *says excitedly flicking her tail* -Clearpaw
*Hums and leans into him, burrying her face into his neck and purring* "Just like their father." *Nuzzles his chin, looking for attention* ~ Swallowlight

"You're hogging it all!" *protests* ~ Petalkit

*Rolls his eyes, but crouches down* "Fine. Come at me." ~ Rowanpaw
*stumbles around the nest, eyes still closed* -Pinekit

*runs her tail over Minkkit's head* Talkative little one, aren't you? Pinekit lay still. *scoops him up with her paw and sets him at her stomach* -Robinwing

*meows in protest* -Pinekit

I think they're starting to slow down a bit now, though. Time for our skills to really be put to the test. -Storkclaw

*chuckles softly* I can imagine. Eaglepaw will be disappointed when he finds out he actually has to listen to those lectures and not just plunge head first into training. *purrs* -Whitepaw