Os Pinguins de Madagascar pinguim Poster

monsy38 posted on Aug 03, 2009 at 09:20PM
Originally a place to get info on the POM's origin, I've changed this do to the finalization of my fic. Instead, this is a forum for you to place whatever. News, times, opinions, shout out, whatever. Have you read a good story on FF? post it here. had a fun penguin related moment? PIH! got the latest on out favorite flightless birds? P-I-H!
last edited on Nov 23, 2009 at 01:57AM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 86 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 86

over a year ago 18wanda said…
Isn't that idea kind of like Cosmo's "Skipper's Military Days?" I know it is a free country, but still. Make it different.
over a year ago monsy38 said…
nope. Mine's all about Kowalski. You can read it if you want and if you see anything like it you can totally sue me. And than blow up my house. Whatever you want, if you think it's like hers i won't hold you back. However, this was a story that i wrote since the episode where Kowalski says " Momma i made BOOM-BOOM" :) idk when Cosmo wrote hers...
over a year ago Kan-Joey said…
surprise
WOW! are u blaming Monsy of plagirism? that's harsh!
also i know for a FACT that she didn't copy Cosmo, I've read both articles and she even showed me her rough draft before we went on this site.
Don't libel on the GF, that's so uncalled for dude!
No no no! I'm not saying anything! I'm just making sure. I don't even know. I haven't read it. I am sure the story is fine, guys. I didn't mean it the way it kind of sort of sounded. (smiles and backs away slowly. An impossibility on the internet but you get the idea, folks)
smile
No harm done!
anywhos i need some info on Private.
Anyone know where he's from?
No idea. Improvise on that one. Maybe...nope. I got nothing.
Private is from Britland!
and he has an uncle named Nigel
blush
P.S. sorry about the comment Wanda. I thought you were for real. *awkward laugh*
anywho (yes Monsy, i have stolen your signature word MUUHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH HA HE HA FLO FLE HOHEE *COUGH*)
Private also doesn't trust badgers...make something of it if you can, like maybe...never mind, I'll PM you to not give it away ;)
mischievous
Joey, how dare you? so now I'll have to steal yours!
and your idea was GREAT!I'm glad i can count on you for story ideas :D
anywho (I will STILL use it) boglyboog! (yes, i dared!!!!)
boglyboog, boglyboog, boglyboog!!!! MUHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAWWWWW!
Umm...did I miss something. boglyboog?
mischievous
Joey has talking issues.
over a year ago aldude999 said…
big smile
lol. anyways Sry about not being here all last week i was at my dads AND my bday is on saturday!!!!!!(ya a little off topic but i had to post it somewhere :)
Better here than nowhere I guess. I bring up stories all the time like I am watching David Cook perform live on tv right this second. That was random...
smile
Ok one more off topic post (tehee) IDEK is the FUNNYST stuff ive ever seen on youtube!!!! check it out:) btw ill erase these posts so they dont get in the way
cake
I don't mind, they're definetly funny :D Anywho (Joey, I'm watching ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D
Watching what? Monsy's a stalker! AIEEEEEEEE!
Thanks!
big smile
ha! you're welcome :D
and yes Wanda, i AM a stalker. Be careful i know where you live and when you're not looking i will go in and steal all of your Oreos! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAWWWW! (cause i ran out yesterday. I don't know if I'll survive without them D:)
just so you know, I'm warning Joey no to take my word (again) Or Else!
 just so you know, I'm warning Joey no to take my word (again) Or Else!
cool
So scared. Shaking here. Oh, no. (ha! You wanna go? pip-squeak? XD)
anywho (so do ya? afterschool's the date!) Wanda, you should be afraid. Be VERY afraid. Monsy's been know to break into people's places a.k.a. mine to get her grubby little hands on my t.v. and on my wii. Oreos are her next weakness. Lock your door, and call the cops if you see a girl of 5'0, red brown hair, and an incredibly sassy smile.
Monsy, you're a wanted criminal.
PIP=SQUEAK!!!???!!! Joey may i remind you of the time this "pip-squeak" kicked you... well, no one needs to know.
Wanda, discard that comment. I was KIDDING! and that time that i went into Joey's house he was asleep on his sofa all the time, AND he always lets me in without knocking. So Joey, SHUT-IT!
and yes, i am a wanted criminal but they will NEVER catch me!!! (i'm small, there's only a million places that i can hide in XD)
mischievous
Oh no! Monsy's stalking us again! I got a dustpan and I'm not afraid to use it! lol
surprise
Oh no!!!! not the dustpan! anything but that!
wink
anywho, I'm done with my article and since i am lazy, i won't erase this so feel free to place whatever you want i.e. i would like to place forth a new bet placed by me and Joey (and we all know who's most loved XD) so anywho, an election is being held. Kowalski wins and i get 20 bucks. Skipper wins Joey gets 20 bucks. Any of the other characters win and we both put 20 bucks and donate them to charity. So, Kowalski for President!
 anywho, I'm done with my artigo and since i am lazy, i won't erase this so feel free to place whatev
like the picture? i drew it myself ;D, not my best work, but i dig it +D
Cool a free forum!
My music page here link
smirk
I will win! You should know that already by the way in which i've beaten you all those other time and also the way in which Skipper is already taking the lead. SUCKAAAA!!!!!!
P.S. I will totally check that site out aldude.
If you have any suggestions of music you want on ill try to get them on my site! also i have a forum on my site which you can find in the side bar.(you have to register though if you want to post which is easy enough) and as if thats not enough i have a chat bar on the side also
last edited over a year ago
wink
Fantastic! I'll bet i know what song Joey will ask for.
21 guns, Joey?
wink
Fantastic! I'll bet i know what song Joey will ask for.
21 guns, Joey?
Double post if its by green day i can upload it if youd like
cool
hu. I didn't know it was possible to do that. Weird, but than again, i guess anything is possible with me *D anywho, ya, it's greenday. And that'd be cool if you did, that song ROCKS MY SOCKS! and also Joey's but i saY THAT I LOVE IT MORE.
Ok if you would like to download directly to your computer click
link
if you would like to listen to it on my site, go to my music page( its faster that way)
heart
cool! Thanxs! :D
Hey no problem btw now the longest forum is tied NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
AWESOMENESS! that song is ROCKIN'!
monsy was that a HEART? XD
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
OOOOOOGLEOOOOGLEOOOOGLEOOOOGLE!!!!!

LONGLIVEKOWALSKI
heart
flamingos
 flamingos
I think Kowalski will win, but it is a neck and neck tie right now! May the best man win! Cute picture by the way, monsy
over a year ago xchiploverx said…
big smile
There are 17 different spieces of penguin and Rico is originally from antartica...hmmm*thinks* I wonder as well what they are because they are just so adorable!! especailly Kowalski! he's a hunk of a penguin teehee
So who is winning the election???
smile
Thanks to Wanda the election was tied (saving me from handing over my twenty bucks to Joey!)
but since it WAS a tie, we each handed twenty bucks over and donated them to charity. Well, it's for a good cause. :D
Thanks to all of you who voted, and even though i didn't win the gloating rights, i still got to do something good. XD Wanda was the one that saved me, until her vote things were going for Skipper, which would have meant that Joey would have won, but that didn't happen!! WOO!!!! XD
big smile
I feel special now!!!!!! I won 40 bucks to charity!
laugh
XD owe it all to ya
XD bagels!
Kay ya'll as part of a picture that i'm doing i'm sort of looking for the whole thing, the picture below is only a portion of it. I need the real thing. But i can't find it. So, help me out? it's from the episode two feet and rising (i think) during which Kowalski says something about Julien sleeping with the hotdogs (i think). Kay, yeah, please help? link and picture if possible.
 Kay ya'll as part of a picture that i'm doing i'm sort of looking for the whole thing, the picture be
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
Kowalski said, "Technically, if we had failed Julien would be "Sleeping with the hotdogs. Dead."

OMG I can't beleive they put THAT on POM!
XD it was funny though. And it got me THE PICTURE that looks like it kinda is but might not be BUT MIGHT BE Marski. Come on, look at her face and his! It's SO perfect for it. Of course, i need to make it bigger. Curse my crappy computer skills :/