Os Pinguins de Madagascar Group Project Time!

Penguinangel posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 01:27AM
So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we could make one giant thing (dontcha love ma vocab? XD) that every single one of us helped with? Kinda like a big collage of PoMness and fan...ness. Something that when it's done, we can say that our fandom made this for PoM! :D

Here's how it'll work. I'll take one big white picture with a PoM pic of some sort in the middle. I'll divide it into quarters, and two will stay here, two will go to the Fans of PoM spot for them to decorate.

Every fan here will have a turn to add something to the picture: sign your name, doodle a penguin, even glitter glue the outline! Be creative! Just make sure that you don't hog the whole thing or you'll have to re-do it. And you can't put a border along any of the inside edges either. After you have your turn, just post the editted picture here in this forum and the next fan will take thier turn. I'll try to form a list of who goes when so we can be somewhat organized.

Once every fan has had their turn, I'll take all four pieces and put them back together, forming one big picture! :D

If you're wondering how you're going to add to the picture, there's a few different ways.

1) You could edit it on the computer with whatever program you have.

2) You can print out the picture at home, add your part, and scan it back onto the computer.

3) ONLY IF YOU CAN'T DO OPTION 1 AND DO NOT HAVE A SCANNER, you can print out at home add your part, and take a picture with a camera to upload. There will be a designated corner for camera pictures, since it may make the picture look a little off.

If you can't do any of those, then please, have a friend sign your name, or have them add something special for you! I don't want anyone left out, even if you can't do anything personally.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR PART INTO THE PICTURE UNTIL IT IS YOUR TURN ON THE LISTS BELLOW

Corner 1 (Upper Left):
quasomeness**
27Kowalski**
D-Angel**
Gumball17**
penguinlover13**
Matchmaker11**
hotsnowsels
EppofangirlXD*
carsfan

Corner 2 (Bottom Right)
SJF**
theWOLFPACK15**
Internetgirl123*
Ruth**
ImAnEasel**
Mostar**
Penguinangel**
RockOnPoM**
cattoy10**
last edited on Feb 20, 2012 at 05:49PM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 136 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...