naruto shippuden Naruto's parents finally revealed - possible spoilers

alexmcneice posted on Aug 26, 2007 at 03:13PM
Oh my god... I won't say on here incase i annoy anyone who doesn't want to know. But i feel as if a whole weight has been lifted!!!

and i know something you don't know!

naruto shippuden 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sango112 said…
PPPPPPLLLLLLZZZZZZZ TELL ME!I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IS NARUTO'S PARENTS.(in my opinion i think his father is the 4th hokage)
over a year ago Kyuubi said…
I think his father is the fourth hokage, but im not sure.
over a year ago Nekrolight said…
yep the 4th Hokage is indeed his father
over a year ago faustslife said…
the 4th is his father and his mother was uzumaki kushina or something like that. his mother was from the former whirlpool country which apparently is gone. if you all want to read the manga there are a bunch of websites. the one i go to is link
over a year ago Nigel01 said…
Naruto parents ar the 4th and a red hed girl for more info read manga
over a year ago scarface101 said…
link new forum
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Father- Minato Namizake/ 4th Hokage/ Yondaime- Probably dead
Mother- Uzumaki Kushina of the Whirlpool Country- Probably dead
over a year ago HINARUTO said…
mischievous
ARGGHHH LOOL GUYS MOST OF YOU ARE CORECT AT SOME OF IT ;l
Father of nartuto yondaime uzumaki! or uzumaki yondaime
kushina uzumaki or uzumaki kushina she is from the whirlpool village and jiriyah is narutos godfather just before he dies he whispers something to naruto (well tells his frog/toad to tell him lol) he whispers to him your father lives on ;l the 4th hokage is coming!!
over a year ago HINARUTO said…
big smile
everyone thinks yondaime is not a uzumaki but he married narutos mother and they both took there married name! yondaime left the village either
a) to join the akatsuke and get the 9 tailed beasts.
b) to hide and watch noruto develope as he has no father he would push himself further to find out where he is or what happened to him of course we will just have to keep reading and watching XD ANIME ROCK ON FOREVER :) GOOD LUCK PEEPS AND HAPPY POSTING AND WATCHING XD AS U CAN TELL NARU HINA ALL THE WAY HINATA IS SOOOOOO CUTEEE ABD NARUTO IS SUCH A IIIDDDIIIOOOOTTT LOL HAT BOY NEEDS TO WAKE UP THE DUMBASSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOOD LUCK :DDDD
over a year ago Alx_master said…
I thought yondaime was dead. Why would he leave the village to search for the nine tailed beast, if he was the one that sealed it in naruto in the first place. Get the facts straight first
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tommy12 said…
i had a pic of nartuos mum
over a year ago hime_sama said…
big smile
i have a picmof both mother and father together heheheeheh
over a year ago Sakura1992 said…
smile
Naruto's mother is Uzumaki Kushina,a ninja from the former land of whirlpool.And his father is Namikaze Minato, yondaime(forth hokage).
Yondaime is dead.But he appears again in Naruto manga Chapter 439 in order to stop Naruto from pulling the seal off.
ps:yondaime did not join akatsuki.HE IS DEAD!
Here's a pic of Naruto's parents:
last edited over a year ago
 Naruto's mother is Uzumaki Kushina,a ninja from the former land of whirlpool.And his father is Namika
over a year ago slideshowgirl said…
Not to spoil much but in the recent chapters of shippuuden manga naruto transforms into the 9-tails ox only getting to the eight tail. Hinata was injured after confessing her love and admiration for him while engaging in battle agianst Pein/Pain.When he was in that form he saw his father. The fourth hokage. He made Naruto turn back normal so what Jiriyah(spelling?) said to his frog to tell Naruto is true. Yondaime lives on inside of Naruto. Technically he would be dead but he shows himself to naruto! Hinata did a good thing that day...
over a year ago Keelie1011 said…
laugh
I ALREADY KNEW WHO NARUTO'S PARENTS WERE(LOL)!
over a year ago Uzumaki-Naruto said…
heart
It's all true. The 4th hokage is naruto's father and uzumaki kushina is naruto's mother plus jiriyah is naruto's god father.
Not to metion Sakura likes naruto and Hinata likes naruto.
over a year ago hellgirl1175 said…
smile
naruto`s mom is so pretty!
 naruto`s mom is so pretty!
over a year ago Anbu-Kakashi said…
Hmmmm i knew it, aww jiraiya died episode 133 :(