my little pony - a amizade é mágica The trotting dead

jordy_dash posted on Oct 20, 2013 at 04:17PM
Now before you say, "it's been done a billion times" i know that though in this it's going to do with the tv show but ponyfied, now you can choose, either to be 1 mane character and an oc or just an oc or just a mane character from the walking dead, now you can also choose sides, you can either be:
Prison survivors: you are with rick and the rest, you were brought here after Woodbury and now help by going out on supply runs, guarding and killing any "trotters" at the fences

Governor militia:you help the governor, you have military gear and weapons, you are out to make sure the governor lives at any means and you do t play by the rule

Normal survivor: you are out surviving, you can join up with other survivors or join one of the two sides, you are a normal survivor surviving and your rules are up to you!

So just write down oc name, age, weapons(range and melee) and side like this

Name:fire dash
Weapons:bow and a katana
Side:normal survivor
Looks:(insert picture or describe)
Have fun

my little pony - a amizade é mágica 280 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 280

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Name:fire dash
Weapons:bow and a katana
Side:normal survivor
Looks:picture below
 Name:fire dash Weapons:bow and a katana Age:23 Side:normal survivor Looks:picture below
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
May I join? I love killing zombies.

Name: Silver Tune
Weapons: An Ax(e)
Side: Normal Survivor
Looks:
 May I join? I amor killing zombies. Name: Silver Tune Weapons: An Ax(e) Age: 16 Side: Normal Su
over a year ago izfankirby said…
I'd like to join

Name: Case Cracker
Weapons: (currently) Brass Hooves (like brass knuckles)
Side: Normal Survivor (alone)
Looks:
last edited over a year ago
 I'd like to cadastrar-se Name: Case biscoito, bolacha Weapons: (currently) Brass Hooves (like brass knuckles)
So.. Do we start?
Eeyup
Fd: got you now*shoots deer* bullseye! *smirks* well lookie what it is... A male....about 6 to 7 years of age....about 125 stone...hmmm....its a good one*starts cutting up and puts in bag*
ST: *looks around* *Finds a river* Yes! *grabs bottle and fills it with water*
Fd:ok, i better head back to camp*climbs tree then takes compass out* ok i need to go that way*starts to jump tree to tree*
ST: *looks around and sees zombies heading toward her* Ugh. Not now. *grabs axe* *kills 4 zombies*
Fd:*hears commotion* the hay*makes way towards the sound with bow out and arrow loaded on it*hello?
CC: *hears Fire Dash's gunshot about 2 miles away*
Hmm..i'd better check that out, maybe one of them survived...
*makes his way towards gunshot stealthily avoiding the trotters*
ST: *Looks at Fire Dash* *grabs axe* Who are you?! *sees CC* GAH! *holds Axe against FD* Who is he?!
CC: So much for stealth... *comes out from behind bush with hooves up (still with brass hooves on)* Don't worry I'm just a pony trying to get by..I mean no harm...unless you try to pull somethin'
ST: Very well. And who is this guy? *looks at Fire Dash*
CC: *puts hooves on ground* I dunno..just got separated from my group after some raiders came after us..say, you two aren't with them raiding ponies are yas?
ST: No. No I'm not. *puts axe down* What lead you here?
CC: Heard a gunshot thought it could be someone from my group..but I guess they're all gone.
ST: Oh.. That's sad.
CC: (towards Fd) Are you gonna put down your bow? We don't need to be hostile here.
ST: What's your name?
CC: *scoots behind tree that would block Fd's arrow if fired* Case Cracker, or just CC for someponies that..knew me. What's yours?
ST: Oh. Mine's Silver Tune. *sits*
CC: So, how'd you end up here? Are you with a group?
ST: Nope. Zombies took over my house. I escaped. I've been around here ever since. I'm trying to figure out how the hell did these zombies appeared. *sigh* Those zombies are everywhere. Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehatten, Fillydelphia. Ugh. *rubs head* Sorry if I sound grumpy. I haven't slept in 3 days. At a time like this, you can't trust anypony. But I trust you. I'm not sure about that guy. *points at FD* *yawns*
CC: Yeah, I guess I could trust you too. Probably isn't too smart to resent everypony unturned. We should really get out of the open here, before THEY come.
ST: *nods* *grabs axe* Any ideas where to go?
CC: Hmm..well it's going to be dusk soon and we should get shelter first so if we go northward *points hoof in direction* I could tell by these hoofprints on the ground that these will lead us to civilization.
ST: I hope so. There are few ponies alive. *holds mane with ponytail* Lets go.
CC: *trots north*
ST: *follows* So uh, tell me about yourself.
CC: I used to live in Manehatten before all this. My cutie mark are hoofprints, which show my ability to track ponies and other creatures, so I would investigate crimes the ghettos. But I did some dirty work here and there, still have some regrets that came before the outbreak...
ST: Oh.. Will it bother you if I ask what exactly are those regrets?
CC: Hmm.. *sighs* well I wasn't with all the right ponies. They..they wanted me to kill other ponies, I've seen some of these ponies before and they worked for their money, they just needed a lil' more time and were in the wrong part of town. I refused to kill them.....I don't kill other innocent ponies that've done no harm....They didn't like to hear that though. They didn't like like their 'gangmembers' disobeying their orders and threatened to..to kill my own sister. I knew I had to get my sister out of that town, so I sent her to Fillydelphia as I would get this cleared up. After I knew she was there I thought it would be safer....until I got a letter from the mayor of Fillydelphia saying that..that...*inhales deeply* my sister had died in some 'acccident'....After that I spent all my time tracking down the ponies responsible for my sister's 'accidental death' with the help of some (not so bad) other ponies from the gangs that I trusted well.
ST: Wow.. I'm so sorry for that.
CC: Umm..yeah so what about you? Where you from?
ST: I'm from Ponyville. I have a sister too, but she's in Canterlot. I haven't heard any news about her. But I know that she's alive. I don't have a very good relationship between my sister and I. As you can see, my cutie mark is a lightning bolt behind a music note. Why? Well because I love singing. Screamo, Rock, and at times, Pop. I usually sing in clubs. My voice has actually helped me escape from zombies. Since I can sing Screamo.. Screamo is just like rock, but more dark. It's sound of hardcore noise distracts the zombies, it bothers their ears. A lot of ponies from Ponyville refer me as an emo. Yes, I always dress up in black, yes, but so what? Emos aren't always weird or rude. A lot of ponies also think I'm a killer. *Laughs* Ponies these days.
CC: *chuckles* Yeah. Wait, how do you deal with the zombies after your noice attracts them?
ST: If it's a few zombies after me, I use this guy. *shows axe* If its a whole army, I use my voice, then run away. Yep.. Pretty much. What about you?
CC: I survived in numbers for some time, but when I'm separated I depend on my stealth and my brass hooves when I know I can take them out.
CC: *nods* Thats a good technique.
CC: Well my hooves are killing me and its almost nightfall. We could take this shorter route *points hoof towards another dirt road* to a seemingly small town considering there are less survivor's hoofprints this way, but I won't count on this path leading us to a possible shelter that will last more than a couple nights.
ST: You're right. *turns to the dirt road* I can tell that you are very smart, and seem to know everything that's around us. I have some water if you need a drink.
CC: Thanks *takes and drinks (some) water* ...
ST: Okay. *arrives* *looks around* Not bad. What do you think? There are trees and tall plants. It'll be hard for those zombies to find us here.
CC: It'll be fine for tonight. We should set up camp here
ST: I'll get the fire going. *walks away*
CC: *Sets rocks and sticks around area that will border the camp*
ST: *comes back with sticks* *sets it in on ground* *rubs two rocks and a spark comes out.* C'mon. C'mon rocks. *Creates fire* There.
CC: ... Well *yawn* do you want me to take watch first?
ST: Can you?