my little pony - a amizade é mágica Elemental 5

NaomiWinx posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 03:41AM
It's a regular day and ponies are going to school from young to old. Everything seems normal until 5 ponies meet, all having great power. Each contain a special element. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. But another special element comes in. Quintessence. The element of Lighting and Life. These 5 ponies come together in hopes they can save the world.

Water -
Air - Snowflake (Nice & Sweet) ~alinah_09
Fire -
Earth - Nocturnal Mirage (Truthful and Straight To The Point) ~ NocturnalMirage
Quintessence - Wynn Lighting (The "Regular") ~ NaomiWinx

(SIGN UP: link )
last edited on Jul 29, 2013 at 07:29PM

my little pony - a amizade é mágica 565 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 565

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Wynn: *nods* Should we head to the junkyard, and mess around with stuff there?
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage: Definitely. We need to be prepared and in control of our Element... I have this bad feeling, haunting me, like a specter... I fear something's bad is going to happen...
Wynn: *nods* Let's get going then. *opens door but then heads back and grabs bowl of chips* What? I still gotta eat if I'm gonna focus
Mirage: *smiles* Whatever it takes.
Wynn: Hehe. *laughs and heads out walking to the Junkyard*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: though im still new to this it seems that i have to get used to it since im involved *goes outside and follows*
Wynn: Yeah. Just expect a lot of freaky stuff to happen.
Mirage: Yeah... we still do not understand a lot of aspects about this... power.
Wynn: *arrives at Junkyard with others* I'm sure we can learn off this book. *uses magic and makes the book that the ghost appeared out of with the 5 elements on the cover*
Mirage: Hmm... what is it?
Snow Flake: whats that?
Wynn: Remember that book we read in the attic with the crazy ghost in it? Well, I looked through it more and they're are some symbols and spells *flips through book and tears out 5 pages* But sadly, the page for my power refuses to show my the full symbol. *holds up the page labeled Quintessence and show a ripped part of the page showing part of a shape*
Mirage: This means that there are some forces who don't want us to learn to use this power.
Wynn: Hm...I'll figure it out sooner or later. It bugs me. Well, let's get started. *hands Mirage a sheet labeled Earth with spells and symbols and hands Snow a sheet with Air labeled on it and different symbols and spells*
(You know it doesn't seem like anyone else is gonna join, so do you guys guys wants the roles of Fire and Water?)
(Yeah, why not? :)

Mirage: Hmm... this is interesting! I'd have never thought of such combinations and moves...
(im going with water,but it would be kinda weird that he/she would just appear out of nowhere)

Snow Flake: *takes papers and examines it* hmm...seems im 'compatible' with water...combination of those will result into ice...
(Well maybe it will be like for example, Earth is Mirage's main element but he uses minor fire spells to add in as like a combo mix)
Wynn: Hm....It seems I can make things come to life...*looks on page and focuses on a tree and the tree removes itself from the ground and walks over to Wynn using it's roots*
Tree: Hello.
Wynn: *looks up wide-eyed* H-hi...
(Yeah, I can work with that... Mirage's mother is the element of Fire after all. :)

Mirage: Holy-moly! That tree just talked!!!
Tree: Yep. *uses one of branch as an arm and picks up Mirage*
Wynn: Dear Celestia! This is cool!!
Mirage: Ow! Speak for yourself! This hurts! *summons upon a chunk of earth that levitates off the ground and attaches to his hooves, and lands softly again*
Tree: *uses roots to plant self into ground and goes back to a normal tree*
Wynn: Well, it won't hurt to try some new spells!
King: *appears behind the tire's* Yes, yes it will. *blast at them all with powerful magic hitting them*
Mirage: Ow!!! What the heck was that?!
Wynn: Oof...*rubs heads and gets up* I don't know. *looks around* Come out with your hooves up!
Mirage: I think we are in deep trouble... Look! *the shadows elongate and the light begins to disappear in the junkyard*
(so you mean like take both elements? into one pony?)

Snow Flake: whoa! what the hay was that?!
Wynn: Oh my Celestia....*watches the shadow come over up but a purple shield appears every time it tries to hit them*
Necklace: Not today! Not Tooooooo-dayyy!
(Yeah but you'll barely use it. Only if you wanted kinda of an "upgraded" spell you would use either element or both)
last edited over a year ago
Mirage: This must be the King! *the menace deflects every attack of Mirage* How are we supposed to fight him? We're not powerful enough!
Wynn: We can try!
Necklace: Try please or I'm gonna break!!
Mirage: Fine. But we must unite our powers if we want the slightest chance of getting out of this alive!
(deal xD)

Snow Flake: we work together! *reads a spell on one of the papers and tries to do it* rrr....*eyes are glowing and her hair are being flowy cause of the wind coming under*
(Great working with you XD)
Wynn: *nods*
Necklace: *shield starts breaking* Just tell me when you need the shield down to attack!
King/Shadow: *surrounds the shield with the shadow making it shrink*
Mirage: Uhhh... *flips through the pages of the book, desperately searching for some spells* just give me a moment...
Snow Flake: *water was coming into the ground but quickly turns into ice and surrounds her in a circle* anytime now...
Mirage: Aha! This should do! *hooves charge up with terra magic, and tendrils of earth coil around the ice* Ready!
Wynn: Um okay...Uniting spell uniting spell...*looks through page scanning quickly and draws a ying yang symbol on the ground making in glow a bright black and white and it causes an electric shock causing the earth and the ice to form into one huge colossus that roars*
Mirage: Holy... Did we do that?!
Wynn: *looks* I'm guessing!
Necklace: Holy Pearls!
Colossus: *use ice magic and freezes part of the shadow breaking it*
King: Impossible...*looks up and disappears into the shadows*
Colossus: *roars*
Mirage: Hah! I cannot believe it! We've repelled his attack!
Snow Flake: ha yeah!..but i dont think that will be the last of it
Mirage: You're probably right... I assume he was just testing us...
Wynn: Phew...your right..
Colossus: *disappears back to ice shards and chunks of dirt*
Wynn: That was pretty cool I'll say. But the King was pretty powerful at first. Just wait 'till he restores some energy...
Mirage: I agree. Now that he knows our strengths, he'll probably take measures to find about our weaknesses.
Wynn: I think we should take a break for now. I gotta get home so my little sister doesn't have a whole break-down and cry.
Snow Flake: but until then we must become stronger
Mirage: Indeed. But we're exhausted our power... we'll continue practicing tomorrow...
Snow Flake: yeah...well see ya guys! *grabs books from behind a tree along with those papers with spells*
Wynn: Bye! *waves* Hey you heading over to your house Mirage, or are you just gonna lay around at mine?
last edited over a year ago
Mirage: Nah, heading home, Wynn. I'm tired as hay... See you all tomorrow!
Wynn: See ya! *waves and heads off*
Snow Flake: *flies home*
~~~
Snow Flake: opens door* hey,bro i got the book you wanted *hands him book*
Orion: aww sweet! (title on cover: Daring Doo the return of Dr.Negative)