dr. house Both Sides Now Discussion [SPOILERS!]

mrshouse62689 posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:04PM
I'm a fan of recycling. So this forum's gonna be recycled with each episode so there aren't hundreds of episode-specific forums floating around here.

Episodes talked about in this forum thus far:
Big Baby
Unfaithful
The Softer Side
The Social Contract
Here Kitty
Locked In
Simple Explanation
Saviors
House Divided
Under My Skin
Both Sides Now

If you don't want to be spoiled about these episodes, *dramatic voice* go back while you still can! Haha.

Just a note: Discussions can sometimes merge into future spoiler information, so beware. :-]
last edited on Apr 28, 2009 at 01:09AM

dr. house 1153 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1153

over a year ago oldmovie said…
If House ruins this moment, I'm not even kidding I will come through that tv and knee him in the balls.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
lol, om.
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Haha. Hopefully the writers will give us fans a present and we'll be allowed a cheesey moment with House and the baby. :-] We can always hope.

Where do y'all think House is holding the baby? I know it's in the hospital but I don't recognize the chair...
It actually looks like his office, remember it got totally refurbished in "Let them eat cake", the blinds sort of look like it, but not really.

That's the only reason I would think Cuddy would bring the baby back (unless it was getting a check up), to show him the wonders of a little baby, so he'll stop being an ass and realize this is happening.
over a year ago mimika_s said…
cake
or as the spoilers said that she will have a problem dealing with both,she'll bring the baby to work!
I was thinking Cuddy might modify her office to double as a nursery. It's certainly big enough.
Mimika, I think you're right.
over a year ago cocacola said…
big smile
I WANT THIS EPISODE NOW!!!!
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
sunny
I AGREE WITH CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
big smile
I also agree with CC!
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I GOES WITH CC!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It is House's office they're in...I took another look at the promo pic where you can just see Cuddy and the baby (well, House's legs are in it too but whatever) and the whiteboard is in the background.
big smile
Yeah, I knew it from the moment I saw it because he's in his chair of lazyness which is in his office lol
Ahhh yes the chair of laziness.

So...do y'all think there are going to be alot of House/Cuddy/Baby interactions in the future? Or just one here and there to make us excited?
I had a dream about one!!!!!!! It was SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A dream about one? Do tell!
big smile
Here it is:

ok so
house was at cuddy's and they were with the baby and then cuddy leaves the room and house turns around towards the baby and starts talking to her about how lucky she is to have cuddy as her mom and how she'll turn out to be a great woman and maybe even get to run HER own hospital with low cut tops and maybe even get together with a hot intelligent blue eyed diagnostician.
then it turns out cuddy was listening in!!!
Awww that sounds adorable!
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to write a fic with more details.
over a year ago thirteen_times said…
angelic
Awwwwwwww
I have so much to do xD
*steals HC's idea for a fanfic* j/k xD
LOL!!!
Hey Cake, sorry I got off. My dad made me install something and it restarted my comp. Sorry :(
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Wow that's awesome HC I am so reading that fic let me know when it's up! I love that so cute! All of this is ADORABLE I CAN'T WAIT I'M GOING CRAZY WITH ANTICIPATION AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally squeaked in awww-like joy when I saw that pic mrshouse has for her icon in all its glory.

Lol I agree with OM I don't want House to ruin that moment, but then again it is House.

House and Cuddy need to start working on a new baby brother/sister now XD. HUDDY SEX!!!!
BTW how did suu get those pics?
smile
Theyre on spoilertv.com RP, and I'm a little busy but I'll deff try to write that fic if i can :)
Oh ok. Yeah that's ok I understand, but I love your dream thing anyway XD. I hope this new baby (Rachael I hear?) gets a new baby brother/sister in the way of Huddy sex :D
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
laugh
make it a brother, greg junior...LMAO THAT would be halarious
HUDDY SEX. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
tongue
A Huddy baby would be AMAZING (like an actual it-has-House-and-Cuddy's-genes baby). But even if we don't get one, I'd settle for House being Cuddy's babydaddy.
OMFG TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SON IN LAW, MOAR SPOILERS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
I want House to form a bond with the baby, I'm such a freaking sap!!!!!!!!
smile
I had a dream about that OM, ur not the only one!!!! :DDDDDDD
I know mommy-in-law! This spoiler overload is just making my week!!!
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
oooh mrsh I LOVE your icon! It's so pretty!
OMG IK SON IN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Thanks Ellen!
smile
Cami made ti for u right? :DDDD
Well not FOR me...but she made it and I decided I liked it so much that I just HAD to use it. :-] I informed her of this in the form of a prop haha.
heart
Cami has talent, your icon is AMAZING!!!!!!
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
smile
this is true! I think I have to go give her a prop... BRB!
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Haha. I made a few banners from the pic but there aren't but so many icons that can be made...they'll all end up looking the same.
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
oh. my. god.

First all of these spoilers that made me so happy my head exploded... and then I unintentionally submerged myself in the worst badfic EVER... WILSON HAD A SEX CHANGE and married House and House found out but didn't care at all and somehow had 4 children with him/her! one of which was named KAYGREGG!

Please kill me... I can't get it out of my head, PLEASE! Wilson's name was Kaylee for heavens sake...

*dies*
WTF...who would write something that atrocious? Haha.

And THAT is why I never read fanfics.
OMFG ROFLMAO THC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT FANFIC WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I READ IT AND THEN TOLD SOMEONE I FORGOT WHO TO POST A LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
surprise
well... there are fanfics and there are FANFICS. There's the squeelish amateur teenager and there are people taking it seriously and trying to pay their respects to the characters by doing it right (ME!:P)

'Cause if you're good, people enjoy it.
If you're... THAT, their brains will melt:P
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO OMG!!! **people are looking at me because im now laughing so hard**

that is MESSED up LMAO....those POOR kids!

on SOOOO many levels...lol but if wilson WAS a girl, im sure theyd be together haha.
since were sharing dreams...i gotta type the ONE that i remember well...gimmie a min.