dr. house Both Sides Now Discussion [SPOILERS!]

mrshouse62689 posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:04PM
I'm a fan of recycling. So this forum's gonna be recycled with each episode so there aren't hundreds of episode-specific forums floating around here.

Episodes talked about in this forum thus far:
Big Baby
Unfaithful
The Softer Side
The Social Contract
Here Kitty
Locked In
Simple Explanation
Saviors
House Divided
Under My Skin
Both Sides Now

If you don't want to be spoiled about these episodes, *dramatic voice* go back while you still can! Haha.

Just a note: Discussions can sometimes merge into future spoiler information, so beware. :-]
last edited on Apr 28, 2009 at 01:09AM

dr. house 1153 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1153

over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
I have a question or two about this recent episode...

I don't get it why does House say "Yes we can" when Wilson asks "Did you just ask my permission?"

Also House was a genius before his leg ever started hurting, which means he could find other things to be miserable about while his leg doesn't hurt so he can continue to be a genius. Or does that medicine force you to be happy? I don't get how when it doesn't get you high. I want House to be happy dang it!!!
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
The "yes we can" was just an Obama reference. The whole Obama thing is "change" and it was a change that House actually asked Wilson's permission. Plus, the people at House seem to be Obama supporters (you can see an Obama sticker in the bathroom in season four, there was the "yes we can" reference) so they'll probably try to squeeze in obscure Obama references. :-]

And it wasn't that House suddenly became an...ungenius? Haha, anyway, it wasn't the intellectual part that was the problem. House was in a better mood and therefore more accomodating towards the parents of the POTW, thus granting an unnecessary MRI (which is what delayed the diagnosis and made the condition worse anyway). He's still a genius whether or not he's in a good mood, he's just a bit less objective when he's in a good mood (or so it seems) and that can cause problems when it comes to making a diagnosis.

Ooooohhhhh XD it could also be a Bob the Builder reference :p haha.

Can't he just make a new set of rules for himself? Don't listen to patients unless you have to, you know better? Also he was fine diagnosing when his leg was cured and he was running around everywhere. Also before the infarct he was a genius! It doesn't make sense and it makes me unhappy...
Meh, I suppose it could be Bob the Builder instead.

So I'm pretty sad that we have to wait for two whole weeks. But I just read an Ausiello spoiler that said Wilson's brother appears in the next episode, so I'm excited about that. :-]
big smile
ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGO MGOMG OOMG *SPAZZES AND DIES* DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED THIS! EVER SINCE WILSON MENTIONED IT! You probably all feel the same.

Lol I'm watching the Little little Greg part right now XD. Anyway...aw man I'm so excited about Here Kitty that I thought it was next in line XD. But HOLY CRAP THIS IS SO DANG AWESOME!!!

Oh crap gotta talk about the other thing I want to talk about in the other thread. SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
so wilson's brother returns...
YESS!!!!!!!!!!

my thoughts:
House will find out, he always finds out.
and he will go talk to this brother, and convince him to leave. to leave princeton, to leave wilson's life.
because he doesnt want wilson to have to deal with that, doesnt want him to see his brother falling apart because house knows that will kill him again.
last edited over a year ago
There is a forum for the other eps though isn't there though?

So I am beyond excited! Speculations on which actor is going to play Wilson's brother? What will he look like? I think it'd be so awesome if it was RSL's real brother! Kyaaaaa so excited!
Yeah...I'm gonna try to keep this forum focused on current (the most recently shown and the one that will be shown the soonest) episodes rather than several episodes ahead. That's why I immediately deleted that post haha.

I have no idea who will portray Wilson's brother. I am excited about us finally getting to meet him, though.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Recycle!!! xD
I hope he's not too messed up and that Wilson can help him a little bit. How can he handle another person he cares about leaving his life (Amber)? So how the heck is Taub in on Wilson's brother secret? I'm going to love to see how House finds out Wilson's secret. He probably guilts it out of him.

So any promo pics for the ep yet? Think Hugh is going to be unshaven still? I still can't get over him shaving. I love how when he applys the cream he gets a bit on the tip of his ear lobe XD.
If Wilson finds his own bro, then why is House in NYC? o___o
I am interested in why Taub is the one that helps Wilson.

And I wanna know why House is in NY, dammit!
IK!!!!!!!!! SER!!!!!!!
Uh this is the wrong thread for talking about that, but oh well I guess haha.

What'd you guys think of the patient this week? I would be freaked out to find out I could've been a guy or a girl! I didn't know that was possible! It was nice to have a kid patient again though I love the kid patients on House!
over a year ago x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
ahhhhh....

nah the promo's show house unchaven again...THANK GOD!

and im guessing Taub caught wilson in his ploy with his brother, thats how he's in on it...and wilson makes him SWEAR not to tell house or anyone else. plus taub is a realist, he tells it like how it is, so maybe he just straight up tells wilsons bro that he has got issues that he needs to work through cuz wilson cant tell him that.

oh and i didnt even think Obama when house said "yes we can" i thought he was referring to multiple personalities or something (since normal house would just take it, and nice house would ask) but the obama thing makes perfect sense!

*is still laughing at shaven house* xD
hmmm
Yeah the forums all kinda blur together after a while. Oh well.
True true twiny. Yay unshaven House is back!!! Must search fanpop links for promo pictures... Oh Tauby, the things you get yourself into ^_^. Wonder when his I want a baby issue will come back up?
TWINNY????
So has everyone looked at the pics that have been posted for TSC?
5 days ago or are there new ones??
What do you mean TWINNY???? HC? Me and Numbers have been calling each other that for a month or two now ever since we found out both of our names are Alison spelt exactly like that in both our names :). Surprised you haven't noticed.

It's not official yet, but it will be as soon as I make my ultimate House Family Tree thread using the family tree website and my notes I took on the 20+ pages of the family thread. In that thread it's like you guys barely knew either XD. So far I got a lot of PLH's great greats stuff, but it's going to be tough with the incest via adoption and the affairs that apparently happened...

I saw them there's like about 5 right? But gotta go back and see the current condition of his stubble XD.
meh
Erm...I dunno there were some up a few days ago that I hadn't seen yet, with watermarks all over them.
I knew ur name was twinny RP, but i thought u meant mh was ur twin XD
Oh no we are not twins, mother-in-law. :-P I have no Fanpop siblings. :-\
AWW *HUGGLES*
Aww thanks. :-] *Huggles back*

So do we have any idea who is going to portray Wilson's brother in TSC?
heart
OMFG OMFG OMFG IN UNFAITHFUL, CAMERON MOUTHED "HOUSE" AND POINTED TO CUDDY WHEN CUDDY HANDED HER THE BABY TO ANSWER THE DOOR!!!!!!!!
surprise
*GASP* Nu-uh!!! I'm gonna have to go back and look at that!!!
heart
ITS TRUE. K, CAKE AND I TRIPPLE CHECKED. THIS IS HOW IT WENT:

Wilson: House?
Cam: *with much Huddy enthusiasm* House. *points at Cuddy who is getting the door*
Wilson: *nods*
big smile
I love how the other characters are all Huddies.
heart
IK *SQUEALS ALL OVER TEH PLACE*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! I CANT BELIEVE I CAUGHT THAT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WTF I MUST HAVE THE LINK TO THIS FOOTAGE!!!!!!! *dies of how fricken awesome that is*
over a year ago house_amy2 said…
OMG!!!! I have to look at that clip!!!!!!!!Well done HC on noticing that!!!!!
I know MrsH, how awsome is that all the other characters support Huddy!!! Huddy ftw!!!! XDD
Where is this clip?! ;_;
Here, RPP. It's towards the end.

link
over a year ago kellinator said…
I still can't get over this :)
heart
Me neither K, me neither *IS DEAD*
DUDE SOMEONE'S ALREADY COLLECTED HUDDY MOMENTS! Yay this'll make making Huddy videos easier!

When Cuddy passes Rachel to Cameron this happens? ...Uh I dunno I don't think so...maybe though.
Not 'maybe', it DOES. We personally checked it like 10 times (no joke) and in SLOW MOTION. Tis was said *nods*
So who else nearly peed themselves when Kutner made the Harry Potter reference?! It made me love him that much more haha.

And how sad is it that I felt worse for House than Wilson in the preview clips? I need help or something haha.
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG ROFL.
I felt worse for House too xD
Yayyyy I'm not a (total) freak! *High fives mother-in-law* haha.
laugh
*HIGH FIVES* XD
Only a little less than four days till TSC! Gahhh it seems like these two weeks have been soooooo long.
AHHHHHHHHH SER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than a day till TSC! Wooo I'm excited. :-]

On a less happy note, I had to strip my computer and re-load everything, so I've lost all of the lovely icons I saved. :-[ Sad times. Now I have to go back and find good ones again to be used for picks and whatnot.

OMFG Y!>!?!?!?!?! is it the PC *glares at son in law's PC* That would be HORRIBLE if tht happened to me. I have like more than 500 icons & pics combined!!!
hmmm
Yeahhhh I had a good 300+ icons and images saved. I dunno what was wrong with my computer (it was doing alot of weird things so maybe a virus) but we got a friend of the family who's pretty nifty with computers to fix it. I mean...I'm glad it's fixed but I'm kinda bummed that I have to go re-find everything I thought was cool.
*coughsMACcoughs* *coughsGETONEcoughs*................ *whistles* *walks away* xD
 *coughsMACcoughs* *coughsGETONEcoughs*................ *whistles* *walks away* xD