gossip girl - a garota do blog What is it called?

short_arse posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 03:05PM
Ok, I've been racking my brain for weeks for the name of one of the accessories in GG. its not a tie but the girls where them round their necks and pin them together.
eg. link


any ideas what they are?

gossip girl - a garota do blog 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Necktie? I'm sure there is a more formal name for them, but I'm not entirely sure. Sorry. :/