Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter What was your opinion of the book? *spoilers for all who haven't read it!*

PucksLady posted on Jul 17, 2012 at 09:39PM
When I bought the book, I expected it to be just another vampire book, although I was eager to read it because of the movie. I started to read it, and I couldn't put it down. I was actually up until 1:30 a.m. reading it. I finished half in one day, and the other half in another. My overall opinion: I loved the entire book, but the ending. How dare Henry turn Abe into the thing he most despised? I hated the fact that he (in my opinion) added something that wasn't necessary. Abe died; end of story. I know that sounds callous, but I think Mr. Grahame-Smith should've just let the story rest. My opinion of the entire story is more postive- it was fabulous! I loved it! I was so mad when I finished it. The twists and turns were unbelievable, and the way it was written, just perfect. I loved how the words seemed to flow smoothely on the page, and I once read a particular sentence out loud to my mom, and she even commented on how well-written it was. Mr. Grahame-Smith did a fantastic job, and I rate it....4 stars. How about y'all's opinions?

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter No replies