lobo Packs Antebellum lobo Packs

Bluefire7777 posted on Jul 22, 2013 at 04:44AM
The Vendettas: brother duo originally poor debtors from Italy now dominate southern trade they are the upstart tycoons of the south creating a massive wealth under there family name as cold hearted merchants and pirates. Now living in Savannah and New Orleans they are the mafia of trade.
Montigo (Monty) vendetta~ the oldest of the two brothers and a ruthless privateer and theif , supporting his large pack with stolen goods and money earned from the trade. Extremely handsome and dashing, a sly charmer with his dark bedroom eyes and rugged facial hair.
Niccolo Vendetta- younger one of the two sons thrill seeker and charming bachelor but a bit naive and stupid at times usually needs his brother to bail him out of trouble dark hair and eyes cleanly shaven
Maximum Vendetta-a cousin of the brothers, charming, handsome, untrustworthy man in his early twenties, short brown hair and olive skin

The Blackwoods:Straitlaced English merchants just invested in a plantation plantation with the cotton aristocracy in south Carolina to raise there daughters on hoping to make they're liberal daughters more conservative and moral by
surrounding them with Southern life.

Charles Blackwood- older Englishman and fine gentleman of nobility and wealth intelligent man of the future but morally backward light brown greying hair and blue eyes
Elizabeth Blackwood- conservative women dark brown hair and green beady eyes bossy and unforgiving she whips her daughter's into being fine young ladies
Eleanor Blackwood- brown haired oldest daughter with brown eyes very serious and regal she is much like her mother 24 years old
Felicity Blackwood- dark haired daughter with pretty green eyes she is the light hearted charming one always into making things positive 19 years old
Angeline Blackwood- youngest daughter with golden brown hair and blue eyes like her father very liberal in her ideas and dreams of adventure 16 years old

The LeFievres: French Canadian merchants, they have huge western claims in California and do much business in New Orleans friends to the Vendettas they are powerfully wealthy
Cordelia LeFievre- beautiful frenchwoman and most wealthy women in Paris she has beautiful black curls and green eyes always up on the latest gossip and fashion marrying a LeFievre helped increase the family wealth
Alphonse Lefievre~ boyish black curls frame his handsome face and personify his fun loving, immature, irrisponsible attitude, a son to Cordelia and loved by everyone, around 19 years old
Adelaide Lefievre-Alphonse's younger sister, 16, long black hair like her mother's, shy and quiet, a bookworm, very smart

The Williams: The long time South plantation family they are the richest planters in the south and the most conservative they are friends of the Blackwoods and prime cotton outputers
Shay Williams-old southern planters white hair light eyes cruel and unforgiving pro South and very racist
Matilda Williams- smaller women whitening hair and light eyes very strait laced and conservative like Elizabeth they're friends
Dalton Williams- hier to the plantation light haired with light eyes pro south very mature engaged to Eleanor
Dixie Williams- the biggest southern belle in all of South Carolina she is beautifully
blonde and blue eyed and a perfect lady but also the biggest queen bee since she is the daughter of the most influential man in the state 17 years old

The Ryan's: Another plantation family less large and influential but the Blackwood neighbors very kind people but rumored to be slave sympathizers because of the excellent care they are given.
Henrietta Ryan-kind mistress of the plantation blonde haired women with brown eyes
Agnus Ryan~ gorgeous Aristocrat, signiture golden hair, dark navy coloured blue eyes, ruby lips and stubbornness, a true Ryan at heart, currently after the heart of the youngest vendetta brother
Summer Ryan- cute and fun daughter of the Ryans she always wears bright colors and is very kind to everyone like her mother 15 years old
last edited on Jul 22, 2013 at 05:48AM

lobo Packs 2071 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2071

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
You guys can add characters as you please even add some family's like the Wills or the Webbs or the Barrons I'm going to put up the Ryan's in a minute
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
Maximum Vendetta-a cousin of the brothers, charming, handsome, untrustworthy man in his early twenties, short brown hair and olive skin
 Maximum Vendetta-a cousin of the brothers, charming, handsome, untrustworthy man in his early twentie
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Montigo (Monty) vendetta~ the oldest of the two brothers and a ruthless privateer and theif , supporting his large pack with stolen goods and money earned from the trade. Extremely handsome and dashing, a sly charmer with his dark bedroom eyes and rugged facial hair.

Alphonse Lefievre~ boyish black curls frame his handsome face and personify his fun loving, immature, irrisponsible attitude, a son to Cordelia and loved by everyone, around 19 years old
Well that fills out the Vendetta boys I added the younger brother Niccolo as well you guys can add to the other families as well Cordelia needs a husband for the LeFievres
Any of the Blackwood girls looking for a special friend? ;)

Adelaide Lefievre-Alphonse's younger sister, 16, long black hair like her mother's, shy and quiet, a bookworm, very smart
Agnus Ryan~ gorgeous Aristocrat, signiture golden hair, dark navy coloured blue eyes, ruby lips and stubbornness, a true Ryan at heart, currently after the heart of the youngest vendetta brother
Oh my goodness how come no one told me we were going to Mardi Gras in New Orleans! *shouts through the house as she runs up the stairs her slave maids following* I have to pack! -Felicity

*walks in behind* here we go again with her emergencies... -Eleanor
*walks over over in her beautiful dress to the Ryan estate Angeline and Adelaide who was staying for awhile while her parents prepped for the party were behind her she knocks on the door and calls sweetly* Agnus! Summer! Darlins do come open the door I have excitin news! -Dixie
last edited over a year ago
 *walks over over in her beautiful dress to the Ryan estate Angeline and Adelaide who was staying for
Mamma!*calls up the stairs as he steps into the huge mansion after hauling his bags out to the carriage* We are ready!~ Alphonse
Ew it's her...*mumbles under her breath and hikes up her own flamboyant yellow skirts and quickly skips
Down the stairs to answer the door*~ Agnus
Wonderful! *calls and hurries down* now we must hurry your father is making the party arrangements I need to get on decoration before your father attempts...You have your sisters bags she coming with the Blackwoods -Cordelia
I have her bags, yes mamma now lets hurry we're going to miss out!*he said as he bounded over to the car excitedly and slid in*~Alphonse
Angus honey so lovely to see you on the mighty fine mornin are you getting ready for the party? *smiles fakily she hated Agnus they both were fighting over Niccolo* -Dixie

*smiles at Agnus she was forced to be around Dixie by her mother* Morning Angus *smiles* -Angelina
Aren't you going to help your mother in? *holds out her hand towards him* if you expect me to find you a bride you must be a proper gentleman! -Cordelia
*stands quietly behind the other two girls*
-Adelaide
*smiles at Adelaide she knew she hated this as well they were best friends* -Angeline

*rushes down the stairs* Angeline! Adelaide! *gives them both big hug in her bright yellow dress* -Summer
No I put on the corset just for fun.*she huffed turning away from the door*~agnus

Yes mamma.*rolls his pretty eyes and reaches his hands out to help her*~Alphonse
I heard that the Vendettas are comin to this party there back from the islands and are plannin to attend all three of um *smiles* -Dixie

Miss Felicity is coming I know how you enjoy seeing her -Cordeila

Don't be unfriendly Agnus *smiles like a ray of sunshine in her bright yellow dress* come on in ladies me and mammy have tea and cookies out -Summer
 I heard that the Vendettas are comin to this party there back from the islands and are plannin to att
*smiles* Niccolo sent me a letter while they were away. *sighs happily and strides into the parlor*~Agnus

Mamma I'm too young for this. Women and marriage, I want to be free while I still can.~Alphonse

What so special about the Vendettas? -Angeline

Your nineteen years old your getting married! -Cordelia
*follws the other girls inside, sticking close to Angeline*
-Adelaide
They are the richest and most handsome men in the whole of America, and they're Italian accents... Swoon!*fans herself and pours herself a cup of tea*~Agnus

Mamma!*whines*~Alphonse
*sits in there big office twirling his new revolver* I love these new guns Monty what do you think Max go for a little target pratice? -Niccolo
From what I've heard there brutes and womanizers -Angeline

Don't momma me your an aristocrat and if you want any of the family's money you will give me grandchildren! -Cordelia
 From what I've heard there brutes and womanizers -Angeline Don't momma me your an aristocrat and i
What's the target? *smirks*
-Maximum
Crocodile hunting? -Niccolo
*nods* Sounds good.
-Max
Oh mamma!*groans and slouches*~Alphonse

The only target practice we'll be doing tonight is with women of wealth. *steps away from the window and pushes Niccolo out of the large chair*~montigo
They are the finest of men. Especially Niccolo.*gushes*~Agnus
Bastard... *grumbles* -Niccolo

sit up straight! -Cordelia

What did he say in the letter? -Dixie
*rolls her eyes at the other girls, thank The Lord that her best friend was reasonable*
-Adelaid
No name calling little brother. Not nice.*smirks and lazily throws a leg over one arm of the chair as he lounges*~montigo

None of your business Dixie Williams.*smiles and sips her tea*~Agnus

*sits up and pouts* mamma I don't want to go to the party.~Alphonse
Ill just have to see for myself *sips her tea she had never been to a large party like this she was a little nervous especially because she knew her mother wanted to marry her off* -Angeline
Dont be a child Alphonse -Cordeila

*pouts and sips her tea* -Williams

They flock like geese to bread to us everytime I'm getting rather bored... -Niccolo
Those whiny little girls? I'd rather they be the targets.
-Max
You simply have to get them out of a dress, were running low on funds boys.~monty
Well it seems to me we should head out.*says excitedly and heads out to the carriage*~Agnus
If you do that you get death threats from there fathers when they turn up pregnant... -Niccolo
*sighs quietly and stands as well*
-Adelaide

They're all too young and naive.
-Max
*walks out to there own carriages* -Angeline and Dixie
*goes to her carriage*
-Adelaide
Well I better get my best apologies together for when twenty women come up asking me why I haven't written them *groans* -Niccolo
You wrote Agnus.*smiles slyly* though I can't see why you choose the poorest of families to meddle with.~Monty

*soon arrives in new orleans*~Agnus.
She's a nice girl besides Dixie may be filthy rich and beautiful but she is just such a southern belle and I'm bored of her...i heard from the LeFievres an Englishman is coming as rich as the Williams with two available daughters... eNiccollo
It's so humid here fans herself* -Summer

Yea I can feel the frizz from my curls -Angeline
Women can wait. We need the money now.
-Max
An Englishman? Who?~Monty

*flounces her perfect ringlets and hikes up her skirts, her eyes studying the busy streets*~agnus
Charles Blackwood we may dominate the Gulf and Caribbean he dominates the Atlantic trade makes a boatload of money from England and Amercia starting his own plantation to to expand his trading empire and profits in the south -Niccolo

This is so exciting! *spins aroundexcitedly she had never left home before* -Summer
Two daughters? ~Monty

Isn't it?!*smiles and takes her sisters arm* let me show you the dress store mamma buys from!*tugs her down the street*~Agnus