lobo Packs Members of the Pack: A New Age

Bluefire7777 posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 10:38PM
Pack of Shadows (Noires)
Vincent LeFievre(Demeter)- tall and handsome he has dark brown practically black hair and dark blue eyes leader of the Noires 18 years old
Brynn Hannover(blue)- beautiful red haired girl with stunning hazel eyes kind and gentle she is beloved by her adopted pack and alpha
Charlotte LeFievre(blue)- Ally and Ollys child she was beautiful with her dark green eyes long eyelashes and raven curls 15 years old
Summer Ravenwood(blue)- curly blonde haired girl with forest green eyes 17 years tanner skinned and pretty
Luke Devon(demeter)~ blonde haired blue eyed very charming beta very muscular and powerful
Lupin Devon(blue)-dark haired girl with blue eyes shorter but outspoken
Darren Fargo(Demeter)- blonde haired boy with brown eyes largest wolf in pack like his dad
Mathew Taylor-(invincible) tall, lean-built, 16-year-old boy with olive skin, dark, bushy hair and eyebrows, dark eyes and a defined jaw

Pack of Light (Ocalas)
Viv(invincible)- dark haired girl light green eyes punky but still cute she is the badass of the pack
Brianna(demeter)- dark brown haired girl with dark green eyes and tan skin the free spirted one she doesnt listen to much
Chase(smartone)- handsome punky guy with dark hair and blue eyes
Pia-reddish blonde girl with blue eyes

Rouge Pack (Zarros)
Jackson Hannover- fair blond hair much with deep green eyes very handsome but lined with scars proud alpha 18
Talie Carroway- named after her mother she is a bit ruthless side and rules the female hunters fiercely following orders loyally has platinum blonde hair and amber eyes 18
Liam Carroway- red headed boy largely built friendly and likable he looks like his dad James
Sasha Ambrose- dark brown haired girl tan and pretty Brown eyes
last edited on Mar 25, 2014 at 01:41AM

lobo Packs 22377 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 22377

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*stands with Sara at there lockers they both are wearing there cheerleading outfits she glared around* -Tori
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
What's up with you today? Are you just mad cause daddy isn't letting you go to the party tonight?*blinks at her sister*~Sara
I'm mad cause daddy won't throw the party we want were seventeen now and I'm goddamn tired of being a perfect lady for him and Renee I want I party where I can drink and wear a tight dress and not be judged -Tori

Sara is the good girl but she's really naive she trusts and likes everyone very social but she's sensitive and has dyslexia so many people think she's dumb that's why Tori is so protective
Don't swear tori.*she pouted and adjusted her skirt* he's just looking out for us.~Sara
Yea okay if you really believe that break up with your asshole of a boyfriend you think your in love with *growls* -Tori

Sara has been dating a guy he's often in trouble with the keepers for breaking rules and aggravating borders from stealing Sara thinks he loves her and is trying to make him a better person Tori hates him cause he's screwing around with her sister
Stop calling him that Tori! *snaps and closes her locker, hugging her books to her chest and walking down the halls.*~Sara

Dexter (dex) Ryan~ black hair and baby blue eyes a similar build to his father with the same devilish good looks, son of Tessa and Leo, pack of songs, dark gold coloured wolf, 15
last edited over a year ago
He's a thug and you know I don't like him -Tori
You don't need to like him. He's my boyfriend not yours.~sara
He's an awful person and you can't change him he's always been awful he will always be awful I don't see why your so in love with him -Tori
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
Who is Layla gust?
Just let it go tori! *storms into her next class*~sara
Pascal and Makas daughter
*storms off to her own class* -Tori
Who is dear Sara's awful boyfriend?
I wasn't really sure who truthfully I was thinking
Alright you just keep thinking

*sits in class next to Layla and pops his gum*~dex
A rouge wolf with no pack sorry it didn't type it got distracted

*rolls her eyes filing her nails looking bored everyone was in uniforms now* -Layla
*smiles and scoots close to her.*~dex
Torrent (Matt and Elodies kid)
Cole-15-year-old boy with wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes, small, muscular dark brown wolf
What do you want golden boy? *says briefly* -Layla
*sits quietly near Layla*
-Cole
Becca Candelstine~ Red hair and green eyes, tall and long legged, looks very much like her mother but also like Brice. 14 years old, she believes she is Rodden candlestines daughter whom Beverly had to marry but she still sees Brice in private. Becca is Brice's daughter.

A pen please?*pouts his lips*~dex
Fine Soprano *fishes through her bag and hands him a pen* -Layla

Chase is Nakoda and Brices actual son they tried to be like a family with a child but it didn't work out so they both split apart emotionally again and Artemis is Nakoda and Jaces clandestine daughter as well but they agreed to keep they're children's true parenthood a secret
*bites her lip and as she scribbles down lyrics instead of math notes*~becca

Thank you hon. Layla right?*grrins*~dex
Yes and don't think about it loverboy I have a boyfriend *takes Coles hand* -Layla
hoffmannla commented…
hello any person interested in adderall,xanax,roxys blue,Dilaudid,Seconal,Hydrocodone, can email rhoffmannla@gmail.com or you can text me here 631 606 3089 thanks and will be waiting cheap and very Discreet . over a year ago
We still need Twyla and Marshalls kid and jaces if he married another woman rouge and Megan's kid and lings kid
*raises an eyebrow cockily at Dex*
-Cole
*Smiles at Cole* -Layla
Jaces kid
Lee Morgan-short 14-year-old girl with long golden hair and big brown eyes, light golden wolf

Megan and Rouges
Tristan Edwards-tall muscular boy with shaggy black hair with tinges of red (16) bigger reddish wolf
*smiles back, he had dimples just like his dad had*
-Cole
*kisses his cheek quickly public displays of affection were banned and she didn't want to get caught* -Layla
Bo Candelstine~ tall 17 year old boy, shaggy sandy red blonde hair. beccas half brother and Beverly's first born. Beverly despises bo because he is roddens son, she ignores him often and treats becca as her only child.
*squeezes her hand lightly*
-Cole
*walks up by the door in dexs study hall*Dex! *whispers* -Carrie

Carrie is his little sister the only girl he's really protective of
*whispers* want to go to a party tonight? -Layla
What?!*snaps and walks over to his little sister*~Dex

*watched Tori from the other side of the library. He'd never have a chance with alpha vendettas daughter, she was stubborn and beautiful and independent*~Bo
*slams the book shut clearly upset*after 17 years of protecting her this is how she thanks me throwing herself at a loser... -Tori

*walks over* how come you didn't tell me about Roxys party that everyone's going to even Susanna and Becca are going why can't I? -Carrie
It's for the "big kids" Carrie. You know mom will never let you go and I don't need you dragging me down when I sneak out tonight.*hisses between his teeth*~dex

*wow. Even when she was mad she was attractive. He shook his head and walked down the row of books hesitantly.* hey you okay?~Bo
*reflexively pins him against the bookshelf growling then seeing it was him relaxs* fine... -Tori
But Susanna is 15 and she's going and Becca is only a few months older then me it's nit fair I'm 14 years old now I'm not a little girl anymore -Carrie
Whose?
-Cole
Roxy' s she always throws the best parties lots of dancing and drinking *smiles*-Layla
Well hello to you to.*smirks and rubs the back of his neck*~Bo

You are too and always will be. ~dex
Sure. *his parents never let him go to parties often due to the alcohol because, turns out, Matt really was an alcoholic and needed outpatient treatment*
-Cole
Good I'll see you there *smiles* -Layla

You never let me go anywhere! *cries quietly* -Carrie

*smoothes her short little cheerleading skirt* what do you want? -Tori
Just came to see if you were Okay. You were uh kind of talking to a book.~Bo

And for good reason. Your a whiny baby and you'll go and tell mom and dad after.~dex
Was not... we're you watching me? *glares her navy blue eyes were so pretty but also like daggers* -Tori
*sniffles and slaps him hard across the face and runs off* -Carrie
What time?
-Cole
Were too and if I say yes will you kill me?~Bo

Carrie!*growls and rubs his cheek, stalking after her*~dex