os sims 3 What is the most fun or creative thing you have done on the Sims 3?

CullenCoven17 posted on May 18, 2010 at 10:28PM
I'm starting to run out off things to do on the game so I'm wondering what other people have done in it.

os sims 3 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago musicfanaticXD said…
A legacy! Look it up, it's incredible. You'll see what I mean when you read about it.
over a year ago CrimsonShadow said…
I made a female sim and got her pregnant with the Grim Reaper (I don't have the patch yet). The baby was a girl, and I named her Andromeda.
over a year ago glelsey said…
big smile
I love that you can place lots away from the main road, and so I made a cul-de-sac on the beach!

Something else I find fun (though far from creative I admit!!) is creating Sims based on characters from my favourite TV shows, movies, books, etc. and bringing them all into one neighbourhood. Then seeing how they all get along with each other. I have been doing this since The Sims 1. It's basically the ultimate crossover! :D

Something I like (but this may not be everyone's cup of tea) is when you have a house that looks like either an unusual place to live (I've made treehouses and spaceships before) or modern art (someone on TheSims3.com made a fantastic recreation of the "Let There Be Sims" logo). Basically, odd things to spice up the overall look of your neighbourhood, and somewhere interesting for your sims you live.

Happy simming!