A Lenda de Zelda Can someone help me out...?

linklover95 posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 11:51PM
I don't know if this is normal or not. I really love the LoZ series. I mean, I listen to the music and it feels like it's literally playing through me. When I think about who Link is and all the things he's done, I know he's a fictional character and I know the series is just for entertainment, but it's like the series shapes who I am. Please tell me you guys understand. I feel like such a freak. T-T

A Lenda de Zelda 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Link05 said…
smile
Why,do you fight giant monsters,retrieve the phantom sword,restore the spirit tracks,ride a train/ship,wear a talking hat,help retrieve the body of a princess,become small by going in stumps,collect treasures,solve temple puzzles,see a fairy,send in prize postcards,controlled by a touch screen or buttons or maybe controllers and wiimotes.... YOU ARE NOT LINK!!!! stop thinking of things like that.you are you!!! not LINK!!! Link is a lot more awesome than you.he's a bit "FREAK" but you are not. don't feel like a freak...
over a year ago linklover95 said…
hmmm
@Link05 Thanks alot for that. I guess I didn't know what I was thinking...
over a year ago Link05 said…
smile
your welcome...
over a year ago magicZ101 said…
wink
Well I'm glad that's over ....................
over a year ago linklover95 said…
hmmm
... Reading this whole thing over... And now I'm officially embarrassed. Pay this no more need, you guys. I was being stupid.
over a year ago VideoGameNerd said…
mischievous
Well, that makes two of us :D
over a year ago ZeldaGhirahim said…
It shapes your made up character lives.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
wink
What's wrong with being a freak? All cool people are freaks.