jogos vorazes Rue's Death

Emmy2heart posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 02:55AM
Of course, like almost any Hunger Games fan, I cried when I watched Rue's death. But, I did not like the way The Hunger Games Movie let her die though. In the book, Katniss makes it just in time to see Rue reaching out to her before the district boy throws his spear. But, in the movie, the district boy throws the spear after Katniss manages to untangle Rue from the net. I didn't like the way the movie filmed it and I like the book version much better. The book version made me cry more and was more dramatic. The movie version, to me, made it less dramatic and sorrowful. Of course, it still made me cry because the movie lets you catch glimpses of the sweet, little girl: Rue before she pairs up with Katniss. I am only saying that I think the book version of Rue's death was more sorrowful and meaningful. Does anyone agree???

jogos vorazes 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MoonNimbus15612 said…
crying
I dont know. Both are done pretty well. I thought it was so sad, I cried at night for ages- even in my sleep! I was having dreams of Rue dying, it upset me so much! She was only twelve. SHe didnt deserve to die, and she didnt even get tesserae!