jogos vorazes favorito Scenes from the Series

Elizabeth_Darcy posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 02:11AM
I thought it would be interesting if we all wrote our favorite scenes from this amazing series. :)
 I thought it would be interesting if we all wrote our favorito scenes from this amazing series. :)

jogos vorazes 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Elizabeth_Darcy said…
smile
One of my favorite scenes is in Mockingjay, right after we witness Finnick's death. Peeta wanted to be left behind because he thought he couldn't handle things (not sure how to describe it) and Katniss was begging him to stay with her.

'' Don't let him take you from me'' she said

''No, I don't want to....' he said

''Stay with me.' she replied

''Always.'' he answered.

I'm not the best at describing scenes, but I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. :)
last edited over a year ago
smile
Another scene I really enjoyed was in The Hunger Games. The cave scene was one of my favorites. :)
smile
It's difficult to pick specific scenes because they were all amazing! :)
over a year ago smitty235 said…
Most of her scenes with Gale :) I love the one where he kisses her and says "I had to do that. Just once." Then runs away. So sweet <3
And after he gets whipped and she's helping him and kisses him. And then when he wakes up they talk about it because she doesn't think he remembered and he's upset at her for trying to help him because she could've gotten hurt :)

AAAND,
"Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable."~Katniss :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pupall said…
big smile
i love all the scenes between when katniss finds peeta hurt camoflaged till the cato vs katniss and peeta in the hunger games. i love all parts of the first book. its just so awesome.
over a year ago fanfangirlfan said…
i love all the finnick scenes!! one of my favorites is in mockingjay when finnick is having a little bit of functional problems after getting out of the quarter quell and hes walking around with no pants on, just a hospital gown, and he randomly strips down to his underwear and has that old sexy finnick tone back if only just for a second:
"finnick?" i say. "maybe some pants?"
he looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. then he whips off his hospital gown, leaving him in just his underwear. "why? do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocotive pose- "distracting?"
i cant help laughing because its funny, and its eztra funny because it makes boggs look so uncomfortable, and im happy because finnick actually sounds like the guy i met at the quarter quell.
over a year ago Rebecca_k97 said…
that post above is deffinitly one of my favourite scenes ! haha, oh poor poor finick <3
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
crying
"remember? this is where you kissd me."
"i didn't think you'd remember that."
"have to be dead to forget. maybe not even then. maybe i'll be like that man in 'the hanging tree.' still waitiing for an answer."
gale, who i have never seen cry, has tears in his eyes. to keep them from spilling over, i press my lips against his. we taste of heat, misery, and ashes, a surprising taste for such a gentle kiss.
"I knew you'd kiss me," he smiles wryly.
"how?"
"because i'm in pain. and that's the only way i get your attention. but don't worry, katniss. it'll just pass."
and he leaves before i can give him an answer.

that scene makes me wish she ended up with gale.
<3
over a year ago district1chat said…
link to chat about the Hunger Games and other things!