jogos vorazes favorito Hunger Games frases

Elizabeth_Darcy posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 02:47AM
I thought it would be cool if we all posted our favorite Hunger Games quotes. :)

So, what's your favorite quote?
 I thought it would be cool if we all posted our favorito Hunger Games quotes. :) So, what's your fav

jogos vorazes 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Elizabeth_Darcy said…
heart
I have many quotes that I really like. One of them is:

''So after, when he whispers, 'You love me. Real or not real?'

I tell him, 'Real'.''

I love, love, LOVE this quote! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Elizabeth_Darcy said…
'' But there are worse games to play.''

I thought this was a powerful quote. It makes you think....
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
"District 12. Where you can starve to death in safety."
and
"Tick Tock... This is a clock."
over a year ago Nemisis said…
If we burn you burn with us
but their are much worse games to play
you here to finish me of sweetheart?
district twelve where you can starve to death in safety
I didn't want to loose the boy with the bread
over a year ago smitty235 said…
"Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable." ~Katniss :)
over a year ago peeta_lover said…
"You here to finish me off, sweetheart?" -Hunger Games
and the part at the end of mockingjay where shes talking about how she doesnt need gale whos kindled with hatred but she needs the dandelion in the summer or something that is peeta and only peeta can give her that. sorry dont have my mockingjay book with me.. :)

<3 PEETA <3
over a year ago district1chat said…
big smile
link to chat about the Hunger Games and other things!
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
"Remember? This is where you kissed me,"
"I didn't think you'd remember that."
"Have to be dead to forget. Maybe not even then. Maybe I'd be like that man from 'The Hanging Tree.' Still waiting for an answer."
Gale, who I have never seen cry, has tears in his eyes. To keep them from spilling over, I reach forward and press my lips against his. We taste of heat, ashes, and misery. It's a surprising flavor for such a gentle kiss. He pulls away first and gives me a wry smile. "I knew you'd kiss me."
"How?" I say. Because I didn't know myself.
"Because I'm in pain," he says. "That's the only way I get your attention." He picks up the box. "Don't worry, Katniss. It'll pass." He leaves before I can answer.

This quote, to me, leaves Katniss...how do I put it? Gale leaves Katniss feeling a little sad and damaged. And their realtionship isn't as pure as the white-driven snow, and then they get Peeta out of Snow's thresholds. And then there's their little adventure in the Capitol, which lead to the bombing of the children. That kinda forces Katniss to push Gale out of they way, because he may have KILLED Prim, but they don't really know.

I happened to memorize this quote, because I read all the dialogue out loud like I'm the characters. This quote, it makes me sad for Catnip & Gale because things don't go uphill from there, even though they do "thaw out and begin to laugh a little...'Long overdue,' he says." I kind of was rooting for Gale from the start, even though Peeta is certainly a charmer.

God I love Suzanne Collins.
last edited over a year ago