jogos vorazes Soundtrack: THE HUNGER GAMES

flabaloobalah posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 11:43PM
hey fellow HG maniacs! i was wondering what you guys wanted to have on the soundtrack for the movie. this is mine:
Around Us: Jonsi (opening credits/Beyond the Fence)
OR
Stadium Love: METRIC (oc/BtF)
Blindness: METRIC (Boy with the Bread flashback)
Front Row: METRIC (Training Center/Night before The Games)
Help Im Alive: METRIC (Katniss&Dehydration)
Iridescent: Linkin Park (Rue's Death)
OR
Hello World: Lady Antebellum (Rue's Death)
Twilight Galaxy: METRIC (dramatic slowmo arena scenes)
Satellite Mind: METRIC (ending credits)
well thats what i love and what i think would be perfect for some scenes. give feedback and soon i will have forums like this for Catching Fire and Mockingjay.
Ta ta! Thanks a bunches! And last but certainly not least, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
*does drunk Haymitch head dive off stage*
save

jogos vorazes 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 07ambryce said…
ummm....

well i love taylor swifts song for it. i think thay should put it when peeta and katniss are in the cave ,either when she drugs him to go to the feast or the night before they leave the arena(when they realise that tomorrow they will have to face cato)

as for the others i think they could have Holding on letting go by ross copperman when katniss is saying goodbye to her mum, prim and gale before she has to go to the capitol.

i agree woth around us-jonsi for the opening lyrics

and i think they should have they looked like strong hands-bayside when her and peeta are 'on fire' or at katniss's interview before the games

other songs they could use but i'm not sure where to put them are

winter-bayside

somewhere only we know-keane (maybe at a bit with katniss and gale-at the end?or at the start of catching fire?)

and Far away-nickelback (definitely a peeta song to katniss-mmaybe in the cave?)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nemisis said…
the end where they watch the recording of the games should be "safe and sound "