jogos vorazes Hunger Games Trilogy

importance2 posted on Sep 18, 2011 at 06:15PM
summary: the aftermath of The Hunger Games Trilogy. Not very last paart of the epilouge of Mockingjay, that will be my last chapter of this fan fic.

Credits go to the author, im using her characters, Suzanne Collins.
The first chapter will be out later today.

jogos vorazes 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago importance2 said…
monkey
Chapter.1 :Katnis
With Prim dead from the fire I’ve been empty lately, not to mention depressed. Peeta has his memory back to where it was before he was captured and altered. Lots of our friends from the area have died.

``Hey Catnip`` Gale says, I can’t help but to smile.
``Hi`` I say
`` How have you been?`` He asked.
``Alright what about you?``
`` You mean despite the fact that you know I love you and you chose Peeta instead of me?``
``Yeah, sorry again about that``
``Holding up okay, one might say.``
``That’s good, why don’t we go hunting together as a team, like the old days?`` I suggest.
`` Sure. But can you do me a favor?``
``Of course anything, you’re my best friend remember?`
``If I end up leaning in to kiss you don’t resist okay?``
``Gale, you know Peeta and I have an unsaid thing right?``
`` Yeah, that’s what one might say when you think your going to end up with a thing.``
``Gale… You know I love you more than anything right? Which is why I can’t be with you. If I d-i-e in the arena you’ll be crushed. That’s why I wont go out with you, its for your own good. I really am sorry.``
`` Okay, but still no resisting alright?``
`` Alright, Gale.``
****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Together in the woods someone intelligent would say we were a couple, but I’m to scared to say yes, I mean if I die, I die, its not preventable, but its preventable for me not to hurt him from me dieing.
`` Catnip, you know you said you wouldn’t resist right? We already caught enough game to feed all of district twelve? I knew that would happen since I trained you well. I went ahead and planned something for just the two of us, a picnic. I know sitting watching the stars would be more romantic and all but I thought this with the best bread in the district equalled it out alright.``
`` You’re right Gale equal. Okay. But I have to be getting home soon. I won’t resist.``
`` Thanks Catnip.``
``Your welcome.``
We made casual chat untill a subject I wasn’t too sure if I liked or not came up. The two letter word that means everthing even though it only has one syllable it means everything…Us coming out of Gales mouth meant me having to talk about it. I don’t want to talk about it though. At all. So I did what any girl might do in my situation.
over a year ago Unimportance said…
sunny
nice job importance2! keep going!
smile
omigosh! Thanks Unimportance! xoxoxo Love you bestie!
heart
Chapter.2 Katniss

I kissed him. Not like how I kiss Peeta though, but I still kissed him. I think he was more shocked than I was, he sure looked it. I think I shocked him, yeah thats gotta be it, who else would look like that after?
" Catnip?" he said " Is everything alright? I thought you had an unsaid thing with Peeta?"
" I do, but..."
" But what? You shouldn't be fooling around with me not that I don't like it or anything."
"Of corse you like it! When did you have a crush on me from again?"
"As soon as I saw you, I knew you were diffrent and I haven't stopped loving you since."
" Do you mind talking about something else?"
" Uh, okay I guess. So the kiss ment nothing to you? Seriously? I think its time for us to head back into District.12"
"Gale, no. It's not like that!You know I want to be with you. It's just I cannot hurt Peeta like that! If I do who knows what it will be like in the Arena? He will hate me, and then try and kill himself."
" You know what Katniss? I love you okay? And if thats not enough to make you get off your butt and do something about it, I can't be around you anymore. It's not worth hurting us both."
"Gale shut up!"

There it is, comming up again, panic, I can't just kiss him again, that would be wrong and lead him on. But those lips, soft, not the least bit dry.... Oh, no! I kissed him again. And again, he didn't resist which is worse than if he did. Because that means he likes it.
"Catnip?"
"Uh huh?"
"Nevermind." he said and picked me up and kissed me again.
over a year ago Unimportance said…
wow people dont like to comment do they?
...mhmmmmm.... I NEEED MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!!