hazel- daughter of Apollo

Os Heróis do Olimpo 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
angry
wtf there are like 7 others dude!!!!!
over a year ago zeuskid777 said…
Chapter 1 Percy

Percy woke up with a start, he was in a battle arena it was night."Where am I" he said, he heard a growling sound in the distance,Instinctively he took out his pen with the name Anaklusmos on the side, uncapped it and grew into a 3 foot long blade.'Who are you?' he screamed 'Show yourself'A chocolate brown wolf appeared from the darkness 'Put your weapon down' she growled 'I am Lupa goddess of the wolfs' I capped the blade and turned back to a pen. How did you get through the boundaries' Lupa asked. Percy tried to remember how he got here 'I don't know" he answered. Lupa sniffed him "you smell like a demigod she snarled,"follow me" percy followed. You must prove yourself yourself worthy" she growled. She barked and a moment later percy felt the ground shake, suddenly a tree fell down in the distance whatever it was it was massive percy thought. Two Yellow eyes appeared in the darkness, "the first challenge, The Sphinx" Lupa howled.
angry
oh well percy jackson
cool
Im young i dont know everything
over a year ago TheMagicWord said…
The story is ok but you created like, 5 of the same forum. Ps read the article on forum stories by amphrite.
rainy
Chapter 2 Percy

The monster got out of the darkness and stood 5 feet away from me.On my side "Fight" Lupa growled. The sphinx pounced at me but i dodged and uncapped riptide he jabbed but the sphinx anticipated and dodged she scatched his left arm. Percy expected to see a bad cut but instead saw his arm was fine strange he thought.Percy sprung on top of the sphinx and jabbed it.The monster howled and instantly disintegrated.Lupa looked him over "you have proven yourself worthy welcome to roman camp.Percy looked over and saw dawn and campers walked outside their cabins and sat in a table getting ready for breakfast.It is a bit early percy thought "which cabin is mine" percy asked "Undetermined,but for now we will put in the mercury cabin,until you're claimed"Lupa growled

cool
Accident sorry for the many copies i clicked post and didnt work so i clikced it alot themagicword
peace
blush
HOLD YOUR FISH PONIES
cool
chapter 3
meeting friends

Percy jogged toward his cabin it seemed old looking and pretty worn down brown paint.I got in dumped my stuff in the corner and ran for breakfast on my way there a voice behind me asked "Think you are fast?" I turned. The guy look brave with blond hair and a courageous smile he wore a purple shirt and jeans with a knife strapped to his arm he looked about 15 "Who are you" Percy asked "Bobby son of Nike,what is your name" Bobby asked "Perseus Jackson,but you can call me Percy" Percy said "hey Bobby commin' to eat" a girls voice yelled "be there in a sec" Bobby yelled back "Wanna race" Percy asked "Sure but I warn you im fast"Bobby said in a confident voice "sure" Percy said.They ran,Percy was fast but Bobby ran like the wind.We split up at the dining pavilion,Percy ate fast and ran toward a beach, not even stopping to listen to Lupa speech.When I got there Two people jumped out bows ready "Who are you " they both said at once.The girl looked about 16 with silver jacket and tiara khaki pants.The other girl looked about 15 with leather jacket with gold so she looked blinghish. "Hold it I'm a newbie" percy said at once, he uncapped his sword "who are you" the girl asked "Percy" Im gwendolyn daughter of Artemis" gwendolyn said "I am Hazel daughter of Apollo". We shook hands "How did you get here" gwendolyn asked "I dont know"Percy said "Maybe they will claim him at the campfire" they both left, leaving Percy at the beach alone.Later,Percy went to the arena and found a girl standing by some dead soldiers,she looked familiar with blonde hair and blue eyes and ponytail Percy tried to remember but couldnt.He walked up to the girl "I challenge the newbie" she said "who are you" percy asked "Reyna daughter of
aphrodite" she answered "im percy".Percy uncapped his sword and got ready to fight.Percy let his guard down and attacked before he knew it she was down in the ground.Percy raised her up "sorry" said percy running.He ended up in an armory.He saw a guy in flames and yelled "fire" without meaning it water came out of the beach and splashed the guy."Dude,whats the big idea" he asked,he looked sort of misshapen and strong by forging,wearing a tool belt and camp t shirt and jeans all smudged in oil "sorry you were in flames" percy apologized "The name is Sean son of Hephaestus only fire user,means im immune to flames and able to control them" sean said "My name is percy". On the distance lupa howled "Percy" Oh oh percy thought.

I know no kids of artemis but hey its my made up story
no more replys???
rainy
chapter 4

over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
I good. I replied
It could be like Gwen and Hazel fight cause Artemis and Apollo hate each other
Artemis and Apollo but wouldn't it be Diana,Vulcan, Venus and whoever Nike is in Roman form?
And wouldn't you think if Artemis had a daughter she would have to be a hunter?
Just some ideas if you are open to suggestions
And at the top you might want to put venus instead of Minerva
over a year ago Avery09 said…
i really like it! it's great so far!
percy son of neptune
reyna daughter of Venus

bobby- son of Nike
sean- son of Vulcan
gwendolyn- daughter of Diana
dakota - daughter of hestia
hazel - daughter of apollo

i know hestia and diana dont have children just made up
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
wink
I like your foundation/storyline. U said that u were open to suggestions, so I have a few
Luv ur chapters, but shouldn't they be more than a paragraph?
and is reyna for athena or aphrodite cuz athena is minerva and aphrodite is venus
Diana/artemis vowed never to have kids sooooo
Okthat all I hav to say good luck with ur story can't wait to see how it turns out!
wink
chapter 4

I rushed to the place where i heard Lupa howl.When I got there,a big shadow spreaded, Lupa was cornerned in a tree with a cyclops in front asking "Where is big brother" the monster asked.He wore xxxl shirt with a giant pair of levi's."Percy"the monster said in excitement "Missed you" the monster said,i uncapped riptide the monster backed up "who are you!" I asked in a surprisingly confident voice "Its me,Tyson" memories came flooding back it almost made me fall "Tyson?" i managed,he nodded "you okay?" i managed to get to my feet "What are you doing here" I asked "get away,its dangerous" Lupa screeched "Warriors at arms".As fast as lightning,warriors came armor and weapons ready,the hunter twins behind me "get away" said gwendolyn.Tyson backed and plunged to the ocean,soon disappeared in the mist.I stood heartbroken that my brother was gone.Everyone left to the campfire,soon i left too.I sat in the mercury table watching a 13 year old tend the flame.I got worried and suddenly water appeared and took down the flames"Hey whats the big idea"her hand burst into flames "Sorry,uuh Hephaestus kid?" the girl frowned and yelled "do i look like a blacksmith to you?" she yelled now she was completely inflamed "sorry" i said.she held out her hand for a moment i thought she was going to blast me sky high but instead just enflamed the hearth again "My name is Dakota daughter of Hestia" "Percy son of poseidon" we shook hands.I met up with bobby again"what was that all about?" he asked curiously "nothing" suddenly all the campers backed away i looked up and saw a trident "Hail Percy Jackson son of the sea god

"Perry Johansson" i turned and saw a man with curly hair so black it looked purple he also looked drunk and very familiar "What are you doing here" he asked lazily "do i know you?" i asked "why i trained you" i got the feeling this thid guy did NOT train me "its me Dionysus,but Bacchus here" he creeped me out so i excused myself and left.I moved my stuff to cabin 3 what a long day i thought,little brother gone new friends and that old wine dude i closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.
i am not open for suggestions and sorry for the misprint of minerva and venus i know no kids from artemis just tryed something new
cool
COol trying new is always interesting
right
plz reply tell me what you think
It's good
again I'm confused with the whole greek/roman
Dakota daughter of Vestia or hestia
Sean-Vulcan
Bobby-Nike
Gwen-Diana
Haze-Apollo
Reyna-Venus
And Mr. D came not Bacchus

i said in that camp they call him bacchus dakota is really greek
okay
blush
no more greek and roman confusion coments
smile
Sry if I offended you, I wasn't tryng to. Just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page. I like ur story a lot. And for the record, if ur going to hear any criticism its better for u to heae it from me and those like me, then people who will be really mean. Keep writing!
kiss
ok
angry
peace out
meh
My dream came out like this.I was standing knee deep in earth a earth like woman walked toward in the creepy "get ready for death" way.I knew i had to run but could not the earth was pulling me down "soon you shall FALL".I woke up with sweat freezing me.I got dressed and headed out for breakfast.The girl named Dakota caught up with me "Hi" she said,it was weird considering we just met"uh hi" I said "going down for breakfast.She looked at me like crazy "we had breakfast 2 hours" "early risers" i asked.We heard a battle cry and ran towards it.In the beach we saw a flaming ship hovering on top of the campers."Hold it" A blond boy with electric blue eyes jumped down "JASON" all the campers gasped.Reyna ran up to him and hugged him tight "did they capture you?" reyna asked "no they are my new friends" he gestured the ship people to come.All of them came down led by a blonde girl with grey eyes "PERCY" she sreamed and came and hugged me so tight it almost cracked my ribs "WHERE WERE YOU,i looked for ages"she said "um do i know you" i asked.She stared at me in disbelief "im annabeth remember" "oh yeah i met you a second ago" she had tears in her eyes and ran back to the ship "what did i do" i asked.A badly slashed up brown haired girl came toward me"that was cold even for you" she said aggressively "i dont remember any of you" i said "well you could have said it nicer" she said storming toward the ship.A boy with ears like an elf was walking toward me "here we go again" i murmured "hi im Leo nice to meet you percy" i was relived that i hadnt met him before he looked behind me and saw dakota "wow she is hot literally" he said.Dakota blushed for a moment i thought she was gonna blow "ill see you later fisher" he said as he went toward Dakota.A girl with choppy brown hair jogged past me her eyes puffy.I followed her into the woods.
sorry too. It was very good but a little rushed
check my other son of neptune its 10000000 times better