Os Heróis do Olimpo Everything about the series!

RoHeHa_6264995 posted on May 28, 2010 at 06:42AM
Hi Percy lovers! It's so exciting to hear that a sequel to Percy Jackson series is coming out! I can't wait till October 12th! If you have any news about the new series, post it here!

Os Heróis do Olimpo 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MerlinLemon said…
hmmm
i dont have any news. i dont know much about it at all, actually. i hope its about Nico, though :) i'll miss percy :( cant decide whether im sad or happy :P
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
sad
Yes I'll miss Percy too. But he has fulfilled his job, now it's time for others!
I have just checked R.R's blog and MortalNet fansite, but there is still no news. People keep talking about The Red Pyramid! No I don't hate Kane Chronicles, I haven't read it yet, but it's soooooo annoying!
mischievous
yeah, i guess so. the red pyramid, i think, is like percy jackson but with egypition gods instead. id much rather read another camp half blood series. i think i might read kane chronicles, rick riordan is an awesome author. hope the new halfblood series comes to australia soon
crying
Talking about that, I think it'll took me years to get the Last Hero book... I'm in Vietnam, and the series isn't published in my country. I can't order it on Amazon, because the shipping cost is said to be more expensive than the book itself. And how long will I have to wait for an ebook?
mischievous
aw, that would suck. well, with the percy jackson series, they didnt get enough sent over to australia. hopefully they wont do the same thing with the next series
over a year ago Wishfeather said…
I guess I should consider myself lucky. I live in Michigan, but it'll take me forever too. My parents think I read too much and need to get my head out of books and into real life, so I never bought any copies. I always waited till they were at my school library. And they are sooo slow.
mischievous
reading too much isnt bad at all!! i read all the time! when i got the PJO series, i stayed up into the night reading them! i love books, they are my life!
sad
Yeah, I know. That's exactly how I feel. But anyway, I'll probably have to wait until they're at my school library. That'll take FOREVER.
mischievous
they'll take forever to get here, too. i wish that as soon as one was published (one book) the people - whoever they are - would send the books all over the world so we could all read them!!
Lol. and lose millions of dollars on their part. But yeah, it'd be awesome for us.
mischievous
who cares if they lost millions of dollars? haha. yeah, it would be awesome.
over a year ago thomasman3000 said…
smirk
rick riodan is making another series of percy but he is not the man charector
mischievous
yeah, im hoping its Nico :)
meh
yeah. in case you haven't noticed, the new series is what this entire fanclub is about.
ok, sorry if i sounded really rude. never mind.
big smile
Guys brand new news! Visit official Heroes of Olympus website: link If you were at BEA, you must have been given a keychain with a code to unlock the sample chapters on that site! And if you have it, please share with me, I'm dying to read them!
And the cover will be out on June 21st! Keep waiting!
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
heart
i love pj