Os Heróis do Olimpo So... Any Preyna Shippers?

hittthelights posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 04:17PM
That's right, Percy/Reyna. I'm new here, yeah, I tried going through a few pages of the forum but I got lazy so I'm sorry if a thread already exists for them! xD I understand how much people love Percabeth and I'm cool with that, that's probably gonna be the end game anyway. But while reading SoN I soooo wished for something more between Percy and Reyna. ;( I dunno, it's extremely attractive to me. bahahaha Your opinions? I'm not looking for bashing on the ship so go away if that's what you came here for, but I don't mind well-intended comments! C:

Os Heróis do Olimpo 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
mischievous
yay! first to reply! sorry but i'm a percabeth fan
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
"I'm not looking for bashing on the ship " whats that mean?(i do kinda know but i want you to say it) any way i am with ya.lie, can annabeth die and betray percy and in the end it is preatatorXpreadator? (idk how u spell it)
over a year ago venus143 said…
heck yea preyna ftw!!!!! Annabeth and percy are getting old percabeth this and percabeth that it's anoying i hope that annabeth does brake up with percy in the third book or she maybe dies but thats a little harsh. So yea just break up then percy and reyna woop woop anyways yea preyna for the win!!!!!!!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
preyna. wouldn't. be bad but I still prefer percabeth but it looks like percebeth will die soon
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
Preyna all the way. Am writing a story where Percy will get with Reyna. Sorry Annabeth, but i am tottally gonna kill you off.
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
^well thats nice, whats your story?
over a year ago venus143 said…
Yea I whant to read it to hope u post it soon:)
over a year ago megon4ever said…
I don't hate Percabeth.. but i prefer Preyna.
I wish that something would go wrong in the Percabeth relationship and then Reyna would comfort Percy and they'll slowly fall in love
over a year ago darange said…
i agree with megon4ever i just perfer preyna better then percabeth