Os Heróis do Olimpo A New Quest Highschool

elifsila posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 01:56PM
Chapter 1 Waith Highschool
Elsiyum is a great place to play truth or dare but Tartarus not. If you have a crazy causin like me you shouldn't play with him truth or dare.It can have bad results. For example running from your ucle and his army or clean underworld and olympos in 1 week or live in tartarus for a month and the worst shopping with Afrodit.This morning I should think them but I went to underworld for play truth or dare wıth my cousins Bianca and Nico. Bianca is wise and intelligent but his younger brother is the craziest person I have ever see. If you aren't idiot like me you shouldn't play with he truth or dare. But I have to play with he becouse of I swear on the River Styx and of course it is a dare too.Oh I gorget to intorduce myself I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon and prince of oceans.You can think I must be in Camp Half Blood but I live with my father.But of course visit my mother and his husband Paul Blofis.He is a good guy and knows I am a demigod.He is working as teacher in Goode High School.Okay lets back to underworld part.
Okay youy will be my new sacrifice? said Nico
Guys you know I have got other iimportant things to do so goodbye said Bianca theb she go
So you are the only one Persus Jackson Truth or Dare said Nico
First don't call me Persus second I say dare I said
Okay I dare you to go to Tartarus and say granddather hello said Nico
Well it is easier than yesretday but before I do Uncle Z scream our names and we go to Olympos.
In Olympos
Olympos is better than Ubderworld bot not good as Underwater Palace.Some gods hates me.For example Zeus,Hades(he said I can go to underworld unless I die)Dionosus,Ares,Hera and of course Lady Athena. There are some gods and goddes I get on with father, Hermes,Appolon,Afrodit,Heatia and Hephaistos, Artemis thats all.Lets back to Olympos.Uncle Z seems angry.
I said what happend Lord Zeus
PERSUS JACKSON I KNOW YOU ARE WİTHOUT BRAİN BUT THİS TİME YOU SHOULD GET BRAİN FROM SOMEWHERE BECOUSE YOU,BİANCA AND NİCO WİLL GO TO HİGH SCHOOL said Zeus.
Nico and I yelles at the same time
YOU HAVE TO GO HİGHSCHOOL AND I WONT HEAR A SİNGLE WORLD FROM YOU yelled Zeus.Uncle Z can be very scary when he is angry.Then Bianca appeared and(she seems very happy)yelled I want this thanks Uncle Z.
I just say where we will go for highschool?
Oh you should know you will to Goode High SchooL.You will stay with your mom so like Bianca and Nico. You will start school on Monday.

Os Heróis do Olimpo 151 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 151

over a year ago elifsila said…
big smile
Chapter 2
It was typical day in Camp Half-Blood.Ares Cabin was fighting with other campers,Cabin 11 was stealing things,like a typical day.I saw Connor Stoll(Hermes Cabin,you shouldn't leave your wallet with him or his brother Connor)running to me,he said
'Chiron wamts to see you,Luke and Thalia'
'Okay I'll find them,you go to your stealing stuff'I said
'Annabeth you are so good,bye'he said
By the way I am Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena and head consuler of Athena Cabin.Thalia and Luke are my best friends.Thalia is daughter of Zeus and Luke is son of Hermes(They love each other,but they aren't brave enough to tell)Let's go back to story.
I found Luke in swordfighting area.He is the best swordman in Camp Half-Blood.He was fighting with Thalia.Thalia is very good at fighting especially with her spear and her Medusa shield(Aegies).It was gift from Athena.I got them and we went to to Big House.Chiron was waiting for us.When he saw us he started talking
'Thalia,Luke,Annabeth I have a quest for you. You will go to highschool and find demigods'
'Isn't it satyrs job?'said Luke
'There are lots of demigods Luke' he answered
'Okay where we will go? Thalia asked
'Oh you will go to New York,Goode High School'he said
'When we will go? I asked
'School starts on Monday so you will go there on Sunday'he said
'Where we will stay? Luke asked
'He answered'There is a dormitory for demigods,Now any questions?

Camp Jupiter
Reyna,Jason,Hazel and Frank were talking about new war games.Suddenly Lupa arived
'Heroes I have news for you' said Lupa
'What are they said Jason
'There aren't only Roman demigods also there are Greek demigods. They are in New York and it is time you should mmet them.Becouse of this you will go to New York,Goode High School'
'When we will go to New York and how Lupa?asked Hazel
'School starts on Monday so you will go New York on Sunday by plane. And Hazel you have got permision from Lord Jupiter'answred Lupa.
'Where we will stay'Reyna asked
'In every city of The Usa there are dormitaries for Roman demigods. 'Now go and pack'said Lupa

Did you like it or hate it please rewiev and Thanks for Crazyfanatic
over a year ago annabeth-crazed said…
it's okay. pretty cool.
Chapter 3 First Day of School
(Piper)
I hurried to leave the house(or we can say the little palace)
'Dad I am going to school' I said
'Okay honey,but try to stay away from trouble'he answered
I smiled 'Can't promise
'C'mon Pipes,I know you can do if you want.Jane told me that nobody called her from school'
'Great Jane is happy'
He gave me a look
'Let just forget it,I am going to meet Leo'I said
'Say hi to Leo for me'he said
Leo is my best friend for years.By the way I am Piper Mclean.My dad is Tristan Mclean(yeah the famous actor blah blah)My mom...... well,lets just say I don't have mother.
I saw Leo in our street
'Hey ready for school?'I asked
'Yeah sure,when was the last time I was ready for school Pipes?
He had a point
We walked to the school together.I didn't know why but I had a feeling it was going to be an interesting day

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
smile
cool! hahaahaha i commented, like i said [:
This is second part of the chapter

(Percy)
In the morning Percy Nico and Bianca were walking to school.
'Hey Nico I can smell water from school'I said
'Okay how much size of the pool'he asked
'Well it is half olympic and I can sense there is a swimming team in school'I said
'Hey you can join The swimming team but first I want to take my time table'.Bianca said a little angrily
We were walking silently suddenly I saw the most beautiful girl in my whole life.She looked a princess.Her curly blond hair looked like princess curles.But the most attractive part of her was her stormy grey eyes.. She looked like Athena especially her stormy grey eyes.But she can't be demigod.Next to her there were a boy and a girl.The girl reminds me Zeus and boy had blond hair and blue eyes and he had a scar on his face.They were walking and talking .Then I heard Bianca talking with me
'Percy are you here? asked Bianca
'Yes I am here just thinking'I answered
'Percy and thinking are you alright ?asked Nico
'Just shut up,I am okay'I said
We went to students office for take our timetables
'Hello children! Are you new students?asked director
'Yes can we take our timetables'asked Nico
'Okay what era your names?'asked director
'Bianca and Nico Di'angelo and Percy Jackson' I said
'Okay there are your timetables have a nice year'said director
'Thanks'I said
'Okay,what you've got?asked Nico
'This is mine'I said
Percy Jackson
Maths
English
History
P.E
Science
Lunch
Ancent Greek
Oceans and their secrets
'Oceans and their secrets what kind of a subject is this?'asked Nico
'Don't know how is yours?'
Nico Di'angelo
Maths
Science
History
P.E
Emglish
Lunch
Ancient Greek
Underworld
'And this is mine'Bianca said
Bianca Di'angelo
English
History
Maths
P.E
Science
Lunch
Ancient Greek
Underworld
'Well I think last hour is a gift from Uncle Z'I said
'Hey first period starts in 5 minutes Let's go'I said
'Okay see you later'we said at the same time
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
thts great but how come the demigods dont know each other?
over a year ago venus143 said…
^^^thats what i was about to say.
And you should work on your spelling a little because it ,makes it little hard to read sometimes, i'm sorry if i ofended you it's good post soon:)
Percy,Nico and Bianca lived with their parents Luke,Thalia and Annabeth were in Camp Half Blood,Roman demigods were in Camp Jupiter and Leo and Piper weren't go to Camp Half Blood
over a year ago crazyfanatic said…
big smile
Changed the strory just a bit;)) well its a different kind of story, you can find hundreds of stories like that in www.fanfiction.com
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
post fast as you can !!
I will post when I finished it
big smile
Chapter 4
Okay first day first lesson... I didn't want to escape or go to undreworld find the people who found school and kill her-him again or kill Nico yeah it would be easier

My first lesson was maths and it was double trouble.And with my luck,bell rang and I wasn't in class.I started to run.When I came to class,teacher was sitting on her chair and talking to class. I walked to class and of course she saw me. 'Wow in first day in first lesson and you already came to my class late Mr Jackson'
'Sorry it is my first day of school'I answered she
'This is your first and last chance Mr Jackson.Now you can sit next to Miss Chase'
I was shocked becouse I saw that girl again
'Hey I am Percy'said
'Annabeth ' she answered
Maybe I know maybe not but I can feel I I can't forget this name in my whole life
(Annabeth)
Wow he was the boy that I saw in the morning.He was very handsome with his sea green eyes ( I was little worry when I saw his eyes)with his black hair.I rememberd my dream.I had a feeling that day will be an interesting day
(Jason)
15 minutes earlier
'I have got English now,what about you Reyna?
'I have got English too.she answered me
'I have got maths what about you Frank?Hazel asked
'I have got maths too but I am second grade. he said angrily
'Okay see you later guys ' I said
Reyna and I walked to English class
(In English Class)
We were walking to class then I suddenly saw a wery beautiful girl in coridor.She was walking to English Class silently.I was smiling but I couldn't understand why I have to learn her name .HAVE TO
big smile
(Nico)
My first lesson was Math.When I came to class I saw a girl sitting on her chair. I sat next to her. She started to talk
'Hey I am Hazel you?
'Nico I was in a shock becouse I had a feeling that she was a daughter of daeth

(Hazel)
When a strange boy sat next to me, I was thinking about Frank. Tell the truth I love Frank.But when this strange boy came and sat next to me,I had a feeling that I was looking yo my brother
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
cool! post soon
Elif you didnt tell me that you will post!:))
Yeah I am the devil one
Can you post?
I post 1 day ago
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
cool chapter! post again soon [:
Post soon!!
over a year ago kittyhawk09 said…
smile
Great chapters and introductions. I can't wait till the action really happens. Also are Thalia and Jason still related? Thanks for updating so soon.
i know! i cant wait!
over a year ago Bookruler133 said…
sunny
its not fanfiction.com, its fanfiction.net. Cool story! Post soon!
big smile
Okay I will post on Friday I guess
Yay!
Srry i wrote "com" by accident:///
Chapter 5 (Percy)
I couldn't listen the course becouse of Annabeth... She was wery good at maths.She can solve every problem in 2 seconds.Her intelligence looked like Athena too... In half the period I saw a muscular boy in class.He wasn't as bas as me but he wasn't as good as Annabeth.Let!s play a little game... If Annabeth is a demigod her mother would be Athena and muscular boy I wasn't sure but I thougt Ares,okay Mars will be proper( I knew Roman-Greek stuff okay Camp Jupiter big deal)Now teacher was writting some problems about no idea... And teacher annouced my name to solve the problem. My math is realy realy bad and problem was wrey hard for me.I came to board like I was walking to to Tartarus(yeah it wasn't a good experince)

(Frank)
Okay I prefered in Camp Jupiter not in this freaking school.My math was not wery good but not too bad like the boy who was in the board.The problem was not wery hard.But he could not solve it.Suddenlt teacher said angrily
'Mr.Jackson you can go to your seat.We saw your amazing maths.Annabeth I think you solved it am I right?'
'Point is 732'said Annabeth
'It is right and Mr.Jackson I think you should take some advices from Miss Chase' said teacher
And the bell rang.I didn't know but I went near Percy.
'Hey you are Percy right I am Frank '
'I am Percy' he said

(PERCY)
Yeah math is my least favourite period with english.and the problem was wery hard.But I like Frank yeah I did not know but I felt like I was looking to my brother.But I know he couldn't. I looked to my time table and P.E was the fourth lesson.And all grades do P.E together yeah I can see Nico and Bianca

(PİPER)
We wre wlking to sports hall with Leo.I told Leo handsome guy in English class.
'What is his name ?
'His name is Jason'.I said with a little smile.
'Okay I hpoe you can see him more beauty queen now we have to go P.E. What did you choose for P.E ?
Of course fighting you
Mine is fighting too come on let's go

(Thaila)
'Luke our next lesson is P.E. What did you choose fot it?
'Of course ancient fighting and give me a minute ,you have choosen fighting too right?
-OF COURSE DO YOU THİNK I AM DAUGHTER OF AFRODİT?
- Okay come on let's go I can't wait for win the match betwwen us
- How interesting,me too!!!
(Okay I am Thalia Grace.Yeah the coolest demigod daughter of Zeus scare from me people Thalia is coming!!!! Leader od the Camp Half Blood with Luke. Luke is son of Hermes. Yeah god of the thives but he just stole my heart,yeah I love Luke big deal?)
We were walking to sports hall when I saw a boy. I realized he looked like a lot like my lost brother Jason Grace.He disapeared when he was 2 yeras old.I heard a girl calling him Jason.I was in shock,he was my little brother. I hate all the gods I came this freaking school gor quest then I found my brother.How lucky I was.Now I had find out this.I suprised becouse I saw Annabeth was talking with a guy.Next to him there were a girl an da boy looked similar pronanbly sister and brother and a a girl who has red hair.We went to near Annabeth.
'Hey do you thinkh this time is good us to meet with your friends?

(Percy)
I was talking with Annebeth then Nico and Bianca came.Then Bianca's new friend came.And Annabeth's friends.Their names were Thalia and Luke.Thalia looked a lot like Uncle Z and when I saw Luke I thought Hermes. What the Hades (thunder)Oh man I had to to stop this littlr game.We all choosed ancient fight for P.E.And of course you hnew I have already joined swimming team.Life was perfect...

(Luke)
Annabeth has alrady made some friends.I know I am not as intelligent as Annabethbut I had a feelind these guys were demigods (maybe eveact Rachel)Nico and Bianca of course Hades and Percy looked like Poseidon with his Bermuda and Hawai t-shirt and his sea green eyes.While I was thinking about it teacher came...

-Hello Hello I am your P.E teacher Quintus Brain .You all choosed ancient fighting right?
Okay let's start .When I call me your name amd your partner's name please show me your talents okay let's start he said quickly
Luke-Thalia
Piper-Jason
Leo-Bianca
Nico-Hazel
Frank-Reyna
Percy-Annabeth
Okay guys let's choose your weopons.What do you want?
I said sword
Thalia said speer
Piper said knife
Jason's a boy who was shocked Thalia wanted speer
Jason's friend wants sword and his firend Reyna wants sword and their other friend Hazel( looked a lot Bianca and Nico)wanted sword too.Annabeth always uses knife and Percy wantes sword and his friends Bianca and Nico wanted sword too.Then coach said
-Let's start

(Reyna)
Fighting with Franh okay.... He was son of Mars and I can say he was pretty good with sword.Plus he can turned to animals .Another good stuff.(Yeah I am Reyna daughter of Bellona and pretor of Camp Jupiter with Jason ..)I looked the other cauples were fighting.I suprised becouse I saw everyone in this hall were fighting very good.But they were not fighting in Roman Style....

(Quintus)
These teenagers can't be normal I had to find who are they???
cool
It is the longest one.What do you think please reply
This is awesome! I love how everybody like is either liking someone else or related! And percy's game. Loved it!!
over a year ago annabethxchase said…
cool
awesome
Don't forget to post soon!
Chapter 6
(Bianca)
Hey welcome to my chapter!I am Bianca as you know... Daughter of Hades and princess of the underworld.I hate underworld (it is too boring).NY is better better than Hades.

(Lunch Time)
We were sitting on the cafeteria.Then I realised Percy and Nico were not here
'Percy and Nico are not here'I asked
'With Leo,I hope school is okay'Piper said
Then I saw Percy Nico and Leo coming to us
'What did you this time'I asked angrily
'Well just music room and 2 other classes burned a little'Leo asnwered
'Guys you know this is our first day at school'I said
'Yeah so what'Percy said
'I will say this to Uncle Z and Uncle P'
'You don't dare it'Nico said
'You know I will'
Then I saw Annabeth coming to us
'What happened Seaweed Brain 'she asked
'Just 3 burning rooms wise girl'he said
'Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl'Thalia asked
'Yep'they said
'You know you met 5 hours ago'Leo asked
'Yep'they said
'Next class starts in 5 minutes.What did you choose for culture class?'Jason asked
'Ancient Greek'everyone said at the same time
Give me a minute first ancient fighting then ancient Greek ... Can they be demigods...

cool
(At Olympos)
'Uncle P,I am fan of your son'Appollon and Hermes said ay the same time.
'He is just a ses rat'Dionisous said.
' Dionisous you have to be in Camp Half Blood 'Zeus said angrily
'Okay I am going'
Then he went
'Anyway first day and 3 burning rooms.It is a record' Hermes said.
'Father,I will go to Goode as Greek teacher'Athena said
'Okay Athena you can...'
Poseidon stpooed her sentence
'You can not kill my son'
'I wii not do it Sea Spawn'Athena said
'Stop arguing now go Athena'Zeus said
Then Athena went
Awesome!! Love it!! Just one really itsy bitsy tiny problem. U put wii instead of will. I'm not sure if u meant to do that or wat but other then that GREAT!
cool
Ancient Greek Class
(Rachel)
When we went to class teacher was waiting us.She was beautiful with her long black hair and stormy grey eyes.Her eyes looked a lot like Annabeth's...

(Annabeth)
I suprised becouse teacher was my mother,Athena goddes of wisdom and war...

(Athena)
I looked to class...I saw Bianca,Nico,Sea Spawn,Annabeth(my beautiful daughter)Thalia and Luke...
'Okay Welcome to Ancient Greek Class.I am Miss Grey.In the begining I want to get your opinious of mytology.When I call your name please say your favourite and least favourite god-goddes
Annabeth Chase
- Athena
-Jenus
Thaia Grace
-Zeus
-Hera

Luke Castellan
-Hermes
-Dionisous

Bianca Di'angelo
-Hades
-Hera

Nico Di'angelo
-Hades
-Zeus

Percy Jackson(SEA SPAWN)
-Poseidon
'And wait me I will give you a list about my least favourite gods.he said

Frank Zhang
'Can we say Roman forms?'He asked
'You can 'I answered
-Apollo
-Juno

Piper Mclean
-Artemis
-Khione

Leo Valdez
-Hephaistos
-Hera

Jason Grace
-Jupiter
-Juno

Hazel Leavasque
-Pluton
-Gaia

Reyna
-Bellona
-Venus

Rachel Elizabeth Dare
-Apollon
-(Can not find)

'My favourite goodes is Athena too,Annabeth Chase.I said

End of the class
(Percy)
'What are your speacial classes?'I asked
Nico,Bianca,and Hazel said 'Underworld'at the same time
'Travelling'said Luke
Jason and Thalia said 'Astronomy'
'History of war'said Reyna and Frank
'architecture'said Annabeth
'Metals'said Leo
'Troya'said Piper
'Mine is Oceans and their secrets 'I said
'Okay let's go' Reyna said

(Jason)
We were in same class with Thalia.I did not know why but when she was near me I felt like I found my sister.Our surnames were same.Could she...

(Hazel)
My special class was Underworld.I was in same class with Bianca and Nico.While we were talking,teacher came to class.I was in shock becouse teacher was my dad,Pluton

(Nico)
Dad...

(Bianca)
Dad...

(Thaila)
Jason and I were late.The bell has already ranged.We came to class and I was shocked becouse teacher was my dad Zeus

(Jason)
Dad..

(Reyna)
'I heard,History of art has 2 teachers'.I said to Frank.
Then teachers came to class.I realised first teacher was Bellona mother and second teacher was Mars...

(Frank)
Yeah with my luck teacher was Mars, dady

(lUKE)
While I was looking to class (for find a demigod)Teache came to class.
Teacher was Hermes...

(Percy)
I went to class and sitted.Then teacher came to class.I could just look teacher's sea green eyes...

AFTER THE CLASS
'Dad,What are you doing here'I asked
'I missed you Perce'Did yo like my suprise??' he asked
'Very very much,I missed you too dad.But I could not understand this why otjer gods are here too??'I asked
'Find out' he said then went

over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
cool !! post soon !!
over a year ago Ninjahorsewolf said…
AWESOMENESS!PLEASE POST AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
I love this!!!!!!!
cool
Chapter 7 will 3 weeks later
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
omg AWESOME! luv it ;) <3 post soon!:)
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
your chapters are so maad diferent its good