Os Heróis do Olimpo The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM
save

Os Heróis do Olimpo 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 764

over a year ago greektrickster said…
chapter 5
Annabeth chase

Annabeth was too shocked for a few minutes,"an army is attacking here she asked Tim"?Tim nodded and just then another shock went throughout the city.for some reason Tim rolled his eyes and vanished by smacking his staff once on the ground.Annabeth herself teleported out of the ground,she was standing in front of the palace as she gazed at the lake,more then 20 ships and Various monsters and sea serpents were in the water around.annabeth looked around and saw many Gods were standing beside her she recognized a few minor gods and Karnikos the giant crab also had an aura like a god.and in the middle of the line of the gods stood Perseus,he was dressed in battle armor green in color studded with pearls,Clarisse appeared beside annabeth and said to Perseus,"don't you have a weapon Punk"?suddenly Perseus  angrily and icily said Clarisse if you don't want to spend the next couple of thousand years in Tartarus then you will refer to me as Perseus only,is that understood.Clarence looked as she had been shocked and asked again in a more controlled tone "don't you have a weapon Lord Perseus"?Perseus shrugged and said I have a weapon but I would rather not bring it out yet .annabeth surveyed the army of the city,there were all in all over a dozen gods,demigods,mortals,cyclops,mermen,telkh­ine­s,
Also there were two exquisitely beautiful creatures a Lion which glowed Gold and had a thick golden fur,and a Horse,it was white in color but glowed with an aura.Annabeth surveyed the gods,she recognized Boreas,Khione,Leucothea a Sea goddess who Aides sailors in distress and her son Palaemon,Galene Goddess of calm seas, Thaumas the god of Wonders of the sea,Thoosa godess of swift currents.and even Tethys the wife of Oceanus.
Quite a few water gods annabeth thought,apparently Posiedon came to the same conclusion because he scowled.on our side there was also Posiedon,Artemis,Hestia,Thalia,Nico,Claris­se and Annabeth.
On the opposing army there was a 10 feet tall muscular man but had the lower body of a serpent,he had crab like horns on his head and his eyes glowed green,the other was a 50 foot giant,he had dark green hair which was littered with sea shells and seaweed,his eyes a polished marble,his legs had scales and he had a Trident on his back with the tattoo of a trident on his arm.Oceanus and Polybotes.annabeth looked at Tethys again and asked "why are you here,shouldn't you be there"?she looked at annabeth with a weird expression and said " I left my husband because his constant haranguing,Perseus here found me in the The gulf of Mexico and he brought me to his story and I serve him ever since.
Perseus smiled.he held up a hand and the wall melted I to water,and then froze like a huge basin." what are you doing annabeth yelped"?Perseus didn't answer and said " my city is well defended from attacks,the wall is just for show".just then one of the enemy shops fired a huge javelin,as soon as it reached the city boder a white milky sphere surrounded the entire city and the Javelin deflected off without any damage." how can we help? The Olympian asked".Perseus looked up and said " don't be involved in this,I can defend my city just wait and watch ".The Olympians frowned but moved back a place,Aphrodite was still casting love looks to Perseus.something flashed and caught annabeth's eye,she looked at Enemy lines and the Giant Polybotes was making his way to the city under a white flag.Prometheus appeared behind Perseus and whispered something in his ear to which Perseus smiled.Perseus held up his hand,and instantly all the houses and palace was covered by white milky spheres like Pearls.that's when it struck annabeth " the city of pearls ".Thalia was suddenly wearing her battle armor and so was Nico.Polybotes made his way up the city wading through the river,he stopped 5 meters away from the Palace.Tim stood in front beside Perseus a smile on his face.Polybotes said " so you have decided to help the Olympians,that's a pity,you would have made a powerful ally for us ".Perseus merely smiled like a grown up entertaining a child.Polybotes again spoke " you still have a chance to join us,we could reward you greatly,if not well we will destroy this city ".
Perseus looked at the 50 foot giant in the eye and said " I don't like the Olympians and I am not helping them for their benefit,I am doing it for the thousands of mortals who will suffer in this war otherwise ".
Polybotes grunted and spoke " then you have sealed your demise 
Time-Stopper you cannot hope to compete with us,we will destroy you and your army by first daylight ".and then Polybotes charged forward,suddenly a 3 feet long sword adorned Perseus's hand,it was made of a weird grayish,greenish and whitish metal,it's edges were deadly sharp,Perseus charged forward and with one swipe made a cut across Polybotes leg.Polybotes roared in pain and clutched his leg and began jumping around.Annabeth wondered briefly if it was ploy because the cut was barely more then a scratch for someone the size of Polybotes.and then Perseus cleared her doubt,he said " hurts a lot doesn't it Polybotes,that's because this sword is made of Stygian steel and contains waters of the 5 underworld rivers -Styx capable of causing you unbearable pain,Kolkytos capable of making you so sorrowful you will cry,Lethe capable of wiping your memories with a mere touch,Phlegathon capable of burning you and Acheron capable of causing you the worst pain ever imaginable.Clarisse almost collapsed and murmured " that's an amazing weapon,I feel power I havnt even felt from Zues's masterbolt.Perseus laughed and said " I can do all five with a touch so the next one will wipe your memories,interested in that.Polybotes grumbled and said " you will pay for this Time-Stopper,Mother Gaia will create a new giant just for the likes of you ".and with that Polybotes ran down the river and went straight to the water.Prometheus said " he will attack soon,I have foreseen it ".Perseus nodded and said " prepare the Army ".the effect was instaneous,soldiers rushed out of every exit and stood on the basin below where the wall used to be,archers stood at different levels of the City,Cyclops and Tekhines poured out of exits with weapons and stood ready.The gods of the city relaxed.Annabeth noticed that all the soldiers which looked mortal or were Demigods wore Blue armor,emblazoned with a symbol.annabeth coudnt notice it from far away so she asked Tim.he clicked his fingers as the symbol appeared above his hand.it was a symbol which showed The golden Lion and a Horse,the lion was on the right,the horse was on the left side, and in the middle there was a green sword that revolved slowly as if in a Time stop." it's the symbol of my Uncle " Tim explained and annabeth nodded thanks to him.the soldiers all had helms of ice and metal,while the Cyclops and Telkhines wore no armor.The archers each were on houses and of the cities 15 different levels.Tim also explained this to the Olympians " you see the city is designed in such a way,so the archers can shoot easily,the above archers don't have to worry about accidentally shooting their soldiers,and the lower archers also have a clear space ". genius annabeth thought.suddenly Triton appeared beside Perseus.annabeth thought Percy said no god could enter the city unless they had come here before,that means Triton already knew,and when Posiedon had asked he had said No.Posiedon came to the same conclusion as he roared " YOU KNEW ABOUT PERSEUS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ".
Triton winced turned around and said " sorry father,but I coudnt tell you because I knew what would happen ".Perseus smirked and said " there are things about me you don't even know about,about my ally's,most of you believe that I have been cut off for the past 800 hundred years,the thrift is I have actually been hiding in plain sight,isn't that right Lady Hestia ".Hestia smiled and said the last time I came here Percy you gave me quite a fright.
WHAT Hestia had been here too,no doubt Perseus had managed to penetrate into the Gods themselves.suddenly Prometheus stiffened.annabeth tried but she coudnt hear his thoughts either.what is wrong first Perseus Now Prometheus,she tried to read Tim's thoughts but found she was deflected again.How annabeth thought.
Suddenly one of the ships on enemy lines began to glow brightly,and from the ship arrows started shooting.Perseus's army did nothing,the arrows came near the city and again the white milky bubble appeared and the arrows bounced off." Okay,that is extremely cool ". Both Alek and Grover said at the same time.Tim laughed and said " watch this,none of us has ever seen it before,only read about it ".Before annabeth could ask What,Perseus held up his hand and a huge Spear materialized,it was as tall as Peseus himself,the handle was made of the same bluish greenish whitish metal the sword was made off,the tip was extremely sharp and was glowing white,Perseus's symbol was etched into the handle.he spun the spear in his hand expertly and what happened next,Shut Up everyone,all the Gods,Olympian Gods,Demigods,Mortals even the Enemy,the night was so Quite,the only sound could be heard as the Gigantic Statue of Annabeth came to life,as she twirled her spear in one hand and slashed the air expertly with the sword.Annabeth was officially stunned as her Statue destroyed enemy ships with her spear.Oceanus went underwater to escape the wreckage,Polybotes was shouting loudly " ATTACK you fools ".The statue destroyed and hacked apart the enemy ships until they had retreated a good distance where the statue coudnt follow because it was too far and the place was filled with water,except for the pedestal on which the Statue stood.The statue,Annabeth's statue froze again on the Pedestal.the enemies started attacking from far now,but they wernt prepared,everyone stood calmly though annabeth saw many of the Demigods were fiddling around,a couple were sitting around and building stuff out of metal,some were doing magic,some were using their water powers,and a demigod near Khione was creating ice and melting it again nd again while Calais and Zethes just went to sleep,but worst was Tim,his neck tendons were bulging,he kept shifting his weight from one leg to another,he kept doing something with his hands,he twirled his staff around expertly spinning in his hand.Annabeth asked him " I see not all the demigods here have water powers,some are doing magic and all metal working ".Tim stopped twirling his staff and said " yeah,that's just Uncle,he accepts everyone in the city,those Demigods are those ones which were not treated properly by their parents and ran away,or they went on Quests and failed so they wandered the land.many of the demigods and mortals here don't have anyplace to call home except this place  ".his tone was very affectionate which surprised Annabeth but she knew how good Percy,oops Perseus was.it was bugging annabeth to call him by his full name like they were strangers but it was one of his conditions.they waited like that for quite some time,Even Tim stopped fiddling as the night grew closer on to Mortal.Perseus had made many battle strategies in place and Karnikos and some of the soldiers had vanished to follow his orders.it surprised Annabeth how everybody loved and talked to Perseus like they wanted to please him in any way.Polybotes had promised a fight but until now nothing had come to them." is there any other way into the city ? " Annabeth asked.Tim nodded and said " under the city,from the palace,there is a tunnel that leads all the way to the the river,the passageway forks into various other passages which take a person to other locations." so is it possible that Poly toes army is using that passageway to get in ? " Annabeth asked.Tim shook his head and replied " no it's not possible as for one those tunnels are heavily defended and guarded with a set of magical doors every 20 meters and the second reason is that we are using them to get our troops behind the Enemy so we could attack from all 4 sides ".
Annabeth nodded and asked " so why is this place called the city of pearls ".Tim smiled for a minute stunning Annabeth with his handsomeness and said " it's a long story,we are taught about the first thing when we join the city's school,the thing is this is called the city of Pearls because right where the palace is,under ground,far underground in the ice,rests a giant Pearl about the size of a soccer field.it has special properties,magical properties that come in handy,it can cure anybody and well the pearl is surrounded by various other pearls and treasures ".Annabeth gaped and asked " have you ever seen it " ?Tim shook his head and said " I was just kidding about the pearl size,it's large but not that large,infact a part of it is on the surface,the waters around it are the purest on the Earth,infect this whole valley and it's waters are so clean because they flow from that Pearl and it's a very Spiritual place,in fact the people call it " the temple of Perseus ".Annabeth nodded satisfied with the knowledge.she checked the watch and Tim without looking at a watch said " it's about 10:00 am here ".
" How do you know annabeth asked " ?Tim said " blessing of the god of time ".then a realization stopped Annabeth and she asked " isn't there supposed to be like six months darkness and six months light in Antartica due to the tilt of the Earth " ?Tim laughed and said " uncle is powerful enough that he can bring as much Sunshine as he wants To Antartica and don't worry Persephone is on our side too,actually She and Uncle dated one time ".WHAT I yelled?Tim looked apologetic and said " well they tried it didn't work out so well but they went out a few times ".
For some reason Nico found that very amusing as he was laughing while listening to their conversation.Annabeth stopped herself from assuming her true form and asked " how many goddesses or mortals had Perseus dated and does he have any children " ?Tim laughed and replied " Uncle has dated,let's see that Nymph from the north Pole,Calypso,Persephone,  Khione, Tethys, an Oceanid from the bay of Kuch,that Mortal from Asia,  that girl uh what was her name,oh yeah Tammy from Los Angeles she was a life saver pretty girl and I lost count " Tim also added but he only went like one time and he has no kids,immortal or demigod ".Annabeth almost exploded and calmed herself down at least he didn't have any kids,she had tried to go out a few times as well after Percy's banishment but it didn't work out,as it was she only had about 2 demigod children at camp,one was roman,the other was Greek.suddenly The sun appeared on the Horizon,but something was different,the sun was more powerful,the light was harsher,older and from a flying chariot came Hyperion,he glowed with power and the light was so powerful,everybody automatically shielded their eyes,the enemy started Attacking,Perseus yelled " Fire the Cannons ".suddenly different booms went throughout the city,and pearls,as big as cannonballs were launched,they crashed into the enemy ships and blew them up.Perseus's army fired arrows and guns,and suddenly format under the city,came out dozens of Riders,they were all demigods or mortals as seen from their armor,they were riding Hippocampi going at the Ships like water jets.from the West Karnikos cloying straight over the water,came pinching with his pincers,as he reached the ship he glowed brightly once and took the form of a man with long hair,and red eyes,he had pincers as Hands,and he grabbed dozens of monsters and killed them with his pincers,Karnikos then unleashed hundreds of crabs on a ship,the entire ship was flooded with crabs.Tim whispered in my ear " uncle made Karnikos the God of Crabs ".then the soldiers,Tekhines and Cyclops on the basin jumped into the water and started attacking the ships.from the East another of Perseus's forces came out,this was led by the Glowing green Horse followed by an army of Mermen and hippocampi.Tim whispered again in my ear the Horse is a son of Posiedon and Demeter- Arion the talking horse,perhaps you have heard of him ".Annabeth nodded and from the side of the river another one of Perseus's army burst through leading them was the Lion the glowing lion and behind him were Hyperboreans,Nymphs and a Giant Squid.The lion jumped into the lake,it's body changed the upper half remained the same,the back of the lion changed into a serpent Tail.What's that Annabeth pointed I have never heard about it.Tim chuckled and said " that's the Nemean Lion,Uncle turned it into a god as well and gave it the ability to survive in any element,if it needs it would grow wings and fly in the Sky,it leads our army ".I nodded impressed,the Emenmy was surrounded and they coudnt do anything,Polybotes dealt with several of our soldiers and Cyclops,and Oceanus was trying to fight with his serpent,he had a fish in his other hand,his serpent lunged at everything around.but still Perseus's forces were winning.Hyperion was shooting light and energy at Perseus's army.suddenly a pulsing white glowing projectile passed straight through Hyperion's chest,he looked down and Perseus yelled " close your eyes mortals ".there was a bright explosion,Annabeth didn't need to close her eyes,she saw as the white projectile which was Perseus's spear came back to his hand.and then everything went wrong,one of the enemy ships started glowing brightly,and then a pulsing bolt of red energy shot out of it,straight at the city,it was stopped by the milky wall,but as the gods saw in amazement,the beam started destroying the shield.the other Ships started glowing brightly too and they also released the red beams of energy straight at the wall,the wall started disintegrating,Perseus's forces also coudnt do anything except close their eyes,the shield disintegrated entirely,and Tim yelled NO.he jumped in the air,flying straight at the beams of energy that were coming towards the City,and with a bright flash all of them Hit Tim.No Tim No Perseus yelled,he tried to help,but suddenly a white force of a wall leapt out of nowhere,All the Gods looked to see Tim holding up his hand towards the the gods,He shouted " Uncle don't worry,I know what to do " .somehow the beams kept hitting him,suddenly a sound noone had ever heard before echoed through the valley,Tim screamed a heart piercing Scream of Pain......................
over a year ago Zobar said…
kiss
Love it!
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
that was awesome absolutly loved that chapter and the whole story. keep
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
angry
Awesome
who is the father of annabeth' children
I know it ain't Percy
so why she mad if he had kids
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Ya I was wondering the same thing anaklumus and please post that was amazing :)
over a year ago lenorg said…
yeah me too.

ps anak (can i call you that anaklusmos) i added you in people im a fan of.
Anaklusmos,annabeth had two demigod children,so she probably fell in love with two mortals,I tried to show the same for Percy but I had to show he was really Loyal and all,and annabeth hasn't gotten over Percy,so it would probably hit her if he had a bunch of demigod kids.

Thanks for all the comments.
O and when r. Posting?
I'll post some time today, the new chapter is my favorite yet.......
zzz
Ok goin to bed soon though I'll check in morn
mischievous
Ok I understand your statement about Percy being loyal
but she had two kids
why did she get mad when she thought about him having kids
is she tring to say that only she can move on and Percy can't
that is bs
You should give Percy 15 secret kids just to piss off annabeth and make it worse by by making caylipso the mother of all the children

:D:D:D:D:D:D
over a year ago swiftwater said…
angry
You did NOT just pull a mount Everest on us!!!
sunny
^^^^^^^^???????
are you talking to me or greektrickster, swiftwater
Chill Swiftwater,and anaklusmos16 like I said the next chapter I post will have an interesting twist to it,so keep reading.
chapter 6
Timothy Webber

Tim ran forward,willed the water vapor in the air to hold him up,and flew straight to the beams heading for the City.Leo yelled " No don't,that's molten lava from the fields of punishment and from Gaia ".Tim didn't listen all the beams collided head on at him,suddenly he felt pain throughout his body,His Uncle surged forward to help but Tim held up his hand and a white milky wall stopped his Uncle from coming closer.Tim shouted " I know what I have to do Uncle ".the pain grew as all the beams connected with his body.the pain was the worst thing Tim had ever felt,it felt like Lava seared him from the inside and the outside.it felt like knifes were killing him from the inside and stabbing his heart,Tim felt like he was being electrocuted,it felt like boulders were smashing him,it felt like lava flowed through his veins,poison.the pain felt like he was holding the weight of a thousand trucks,he felt like he was burning,being tortured.Tim let out a scream of pure pain but he knew what he had to do,he was the only one who could do it.Tim succumbed deep within himself where he could still feel the pain but had a certain clarity of mind,he remembered the conversation he had with his Uncle when he had thrown his left boot at a God who had insulted his Uncle and had broken his nose by a well placed punch.it was about 312 years ago,when he was still mortal, he was walking beside His Uncle through the city,it was evening,his uncle finally said " you shouldn't have hit him ".But Uncle he insulted you Tim said back.a smile touched Perseus's face and he spoke " I know but this is the world we live in Tim,nobody is perfect not even the Gods,you must restrict your anger ".
Tim said " you also hate the Olympian Gods for banishing you without cause ".Perseus smiled and said " but you don't see me making war on them,that's because I know the bigger picture,I know what's important,even though I could crush the Olympians in less then a week I don't create problems ".Tim laughed and said " so you are saying to keep the anger inside myself ".Perseus shook his head and said " Anger,Hate and Love these three emotions should never be stored inside or they will make you insane or sick,you must release them in ways,but that doesn't mean you can throw your shoe at someone ".Tim chuckled and said sometimes anger can help you survive Uncle ".Perseus didn't say anything for a while and then said " so can faith,it depends on your perspective,if you feel someone is compelled to do something by anger,then that is how you perceive,someone could do some heroic things under Fear,courage but the most important thing is that to have Faith in yourself there is an ancient saying patience and perseverance can move mountains,but my saying is that faith in yourself can move mountains ".Tim laughed and said " you know for someone who said they wernt very bright in their youth you sure have a lot of wisdom ".Perseus smiled and pointed to the sky which was now dark and constellations could be seen and he pointed to a constellation " that's Orion,he once worked with Artemis but when he was killed,Artemis placed him in the stars ".Tim shrugged and asked " and that is important because...".Perseus laughed and said it's not to us,but to some it is very important ".Perseus waited for a moment and spoke " okay Tim let me ask you a question,what is the most powerful mental tool a person could have ?".Tim thought about it for a moment and replied " logic ".Perseus nodded and said " now what's the most powerful emotion in the world?".
Tim thought again but this time said " anger,hate,jealously ".Perseus shook his head and said " in a way you are correct,but why do people go to extra ordinary lengths to protect their loved ones,The most Powerful emotion is Love,it can overcome any obstacle ".Tim smiled and said " if you are trying to distract me then it won't work ".Perseus shook his head slightly and said " you see Tim,you don't realize how important you really are,how exceptionally powerful you are,what you are capable off and if you don't let go off you anger it will tear you apart inside out ".Tim had laughed and said " so you are saying you don't have any anger over Olympians ".Perseus laughed and said " okay I am angry over Olympians but like I said before,no one is perfect especially not Zues,he is a pain in the ass but you get my point don't you?I am angry too but still I live and help,I don't take any revenge on Olympians but don't allow a civil war to brew either,you see Tim gods are Selfish,power hungry,back stabbing,Olympian Gods only care about themselves,my father Posiedon has his own interests,Hades has his own interests and Zues will never submit his throne of King Of the Gods,all of us are special Tim,you are even more so,you don't know how powerful you are but someday you will,someday you will know which God tried to kill you,some day it will all make sense ".

at the time he had laughed it off,but now he was realizing what his Uncle had meant,what was he capable off,Tim thought,he was just a son of Triton.the pain again proved too much for Tim and he lost himself of his early memories of his mom.alarmingly he remembered some he had forgotten or had tried to forget over the years-
Tim's mother was an exceptionally beautiful women,she had brown hair and warm brown eyes and a smile as warm as a quilt,she was in her mid twenties.her name was Zoe Webber.Tim was one,he sat in their Manhattan apartment playing with a couple of Toys,his mother was singing a lullaby,for some reason Tim was sure he had never heard the language before,but he understood every word with exceptional clarity.Tim started talking to the fish in the aquarium,since he was a baby they had an aquarium and Tim discovered that the fish always watched him like he was an interesting DVD and he soon discovered he could speak to them mentally,and they would chatter excitedly.then Tim was two he was sitting in his mother's arms,they were sitting beside the fire,he played with his mother's hair,and said " Momma,why daddy go ?".
His mother had smiled and said he didn't want to leave you but he had other responsibilities Tim,he loved you but had to go,he was powerfull,kind and gentle,you have his black hair and green eyes ".Tim had heard that and somehow he always remembered the face of a dark haired Angelic man with a glowing smile when he was small.
Then Tim was three,his mother and he was poor,his mother ran a book store in central manhattan but she barely earned anything,Tim had a step father,he was very rude and mean,he kept hitting him and his mom.
His Step Father said "hey Zoe can you get me one of those new refrigerated beers that have come out,I could sure use a drink.Tim gritted his teeth as his mom fetched his step father a drink,
Tim at the age of three was much more mature then a normal 15 year old and was as intelligent,he understood everything around him far beyond anyone ever did.the three year old Tim gritted his teeth and in a toddler like voice said " don't talk to my mom and don't order her around that way ".his step father got up and said " you little pest ".he brought his hand down,but suddenly someone grabbed his arm,a voice said " don't even think about it ".a white frost spread through the Man's hand and covered Tim's step father until he was an ice statue.Tim's mother came out and her eyes widened and she said " Tim go out and play ".Tim had agreed but he caught the Man's face and it seemed familiar.Tim crept along the hallway until he heard voices from the kitchen " your cooking is as good as ever Zoe,thank you for the tea and biscuits they remind me of my mother ".Zoe said " I know what is going on,just last week one of his class mates turned into a monster and tried to attack him,we used the Mist to hide his memories ".Tim went into the kitchen and grabbed the cloak of the man and tugged it and asked " are you my daddy ?".The man took a deep breath and said no just a family resemblance I'm his brother.Tim nodded and asked " why hasn't my daddy come back,he never even sent a cash support checky thing ".Tim was dissolved in these memories but alarmingly he had never remembered this memory of his,someone must have used the moist on him to make him forget.
the man looked at Zoe,and from his pocket withdrew a check and a house key.Zoo's eyes widened and the man said " it's the least I can do ".Zoe had nodded and accepted the million dollar check and the house on long island.
When Tim was 4 he was playing on his beach side garden,he loved the sea and water.suddenly the ground started rising and formed a women,the women looked asleep but add to that she looked incredibly tired,she was stooped and her breath came in ragged gasps.she tried to grab Tim,but as soon as her hand came near Tim,it broke into pieces and disintegrated.the women cursed and said " Damn your fathers blood,you are too powerfull,too unpredictable but I can crush your hopes,your dreams,your spirit ".and her hand caught fire,the effort almost made the dirt lady drop but she touched Rim's house and the fire spread to the entire house.Tim's mother was still inside he ran inside shouting " MOM,where are you?the entire house was in flames,a flame caught on Tim's clothes,he yelped but it didn't burn him,suddenly Tim felt a tug in his gut,suddenly the aquarium exploded,pipes exploded,thr sinks in the kitchen exploded and water rushed out and enveloped Tim,just as the house blew up as the fire came in contact with the stove.Tim remembered being carried into the sea by a man with two fish like tails,he asked Dad?the man shook his head and said you have already met him,I am not your father I am his half -brother.

That's when it hit Tim,my father is Perseus ,that is why he said I am so powerfull,I don't know my own strength,that's why I remembered him,I knew who had tried to kill me the Eart itself Gaia.Tim barely noticed the pain,my father is Perseus,my dad is the one I have been staying for the past 300 hundred years.Pure Joy filled him turning the pain into almost a pleasurable sensation,he opened his Eyes and met them with his father,his real father.they nodded once and in Perseus's eyes was a pure joy,and suddenly gasps went everywhere and Tim looked above his head to see a holographic blue spear,the tip white,on the right the Lion,on the Left the Horse and behind it a pendulum,the other symbol of his dad,warmth shot through his veins,a hollow power flowed through him,he dropped his staff below he won't need it anymore,and from his hands 20 different beams of pure green energy Arced out colliding with the enemy beams pushing them back,Tim laughed and time stopped,for the enemy,his friends were still moving freely but the enemy was frozen in time,water rushed into the ships,and froze to Ice and the ships destroyed themselves and Tim exploded into a pure green ball of energy destroying the enemy ships and the lake erupted into a huge wave.Tim opened his half closed eyes,he was falling down,straight down,he was exhausted,a wave of nausea but he saw the enemy had been destroyed and Polybotes Shouted " YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME,BUT WE WILL BE BACK,AND MOTHER GAIA WILL CREATE A GIANT JUST FOR YOU ".
The last thought of Tim was that he landed in the soft warm arms of someone and he thought laughing my dad is the most powerful god of the world,my dad is Perseus,I had been living with him for the past 300 hundred years without a clue .and he felt bone tired and fell unconcious or to his death in his father's arms...................

*****************************************­***­***­**
see Anaklusmos,I think you are a mind reader,as from last night I had this chapter planned and you just guessed it today,congratulations,
But do you guys like it ?...................
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Dude.. That was awesome.. So Percy has no Full God Children.. He should have soon.. What about he and Thalia !!! Sky, Water and Time !!!
That was amazing he is pecys son wow nevr saw that coming! Please post soon. Wonder what Annabeth will think
Whoa!! Annabeth herself has 2 kids.. Percy having 1 is a problem to her??!! Ya but it would be amazing/funny how she reacts when she finds out..!!! :-D
laugh
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
WOW!!!!!!!!! did not see that coming, that was an awesome chapter. POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
Post I want to know what happens
big smile
Ok I will admit I am quite shocked
I expected him to have children but not Tim

Wow brillent work man
over a year ago fallen_hero said…
amazing post soon
chapter 7
No one's pov

Perseus carried his son in his arm,a fierce pride burning inside him, Triton smiled at him and said you finally claimed him,Perseus nodded and said " I coudnt claim him unless he knew about his own true strength like he demonstrated ".So he really is your son annabeth asked ?Perseus nodded and asked " you got a problem with that annabeth " ?
Annabet shrugged and said no i don't since I have two demigod children of my own.Perseus nodded like it didn't surprise him at all.Nico and Thalia bounded up to him laughing and Nico said " well that certainly explains the very bad case of ADHD ".Persesu blushed looking slightly guilty but something felt wrong about Tim in his hands,it took him a minute to realize he is not breathing .immediately every bodies laughter like faces evaporated,Nico looked at Tim and sighed in relief " yeah he ain't breathing but he's still alive,his life force is still there though it feels weak,we have to get him some Nectar and Ambrosia ".Perseus sighed in relief and said " No that won't work,but I know something that might ".he trudged the others following at his heels,Perseus knew where to take Tim,the place deep under the city of Pearls,and in a chamber visible for all to see a splendid Crystal suspended between thousands of flying pearls.The others looked confused but they followed him among them were - Annabeth,Thalia,Hestia,Artemis,Clarisse,Gr­ove­r(I totally forgot about him in the previous chapter ),Posiedon,Aphrodite, Alek, Leo ,Hazel and Nico.Perseus ran through the halls of the palace wishing his son would be all right.he stopped in front of a gigantic set of doors at the end of the palace,he threw them open,the room had a giant swimming pool sort of structure,and above suspended a glowing white pearl about the size of a   Huge bed,waters surrounded the pearl and seemed to get purified and drained out of the room through Gutters.Perseus ignored them,went to the back of the room until he faced the wall,he spoke in the language of mermen and a door sizzled into existence,he stepped in and the rest followed and gasped,Spiral steps leaded downwards,Grover peered over the steps and looked down as the spiral staircase descended for miles and he said " I really can't walk that far ".Perseus laughed and said dont worry,I had the cyclops install a quicker way,he pressed a hand to the wall and suddenly an Glass elevator popped into existence,in the circular gap between the staidly cases.everybody laughed and stepped into the elevator.Thalia shivered slightly,she still had a slight bit of height phobia unless she was flying,the glass floor revealed the distance she would fall if she coudnt use her powers.the elevator had no buttons,it silently started dropping down,it didn't feel like the lift had any mechanism,it sort of free fell down travelling at the amazing speed of 9.8 meters per second of that of gravity Annabeth thought,they descended for a surprisingly long time despite the Elevator's free fall,at least 10 minutes,just as the elevator was about to reach the floor about 50 meters away,it slowed down very slowly so the people inside wernt jostled in the bit,Perseus stepped outside with his son and preferred onto the marble floor,while the others gaped at the Tunnel before them.it was at least as tall as 3 times the height of chrysler building in New York,and was as wide as one of it.Majestic marble pillars containing blue lamps provided light were situated every 10 feet.Perseus travelled through the tunnel,towards the city of pearls crown Jewel .he preferred for about 1/2 a mile before a set of huge doors blocked his way,unlike before these doors had 5 different holes in various places.the hole in the center was designed for a hand,Perseus fit his hand in the center,and tendrils shot out of his hand travelling through the door,and the four holes around started glowing with different lights,and waters came out of Perseus's hands and went into the holes,suddenly various clicks were heard on the other side of the door,and the door opened soundlessly despite it's big appearance.
" perfectly balanced " Leo said while Annabeth admired the architecture of the tunnel.they stepped into a gigantic cavern,and all the Gods realized this city and Perseus was full of surprises,the cavern ceiling was so high,you could barely see it,the walls were a soft blue,but the master piece was a huge blue crystal,shaped like a kite at least as large as the Empire State Building,it was surrounded by Pearls,large pearls like the one above,each about the size of a Large bed and perfectly circular,all the pearls were arranged in perfect symmetry,they floated around the crystal,in circular rings about 50 in a circle,and the ring above them and the pearls aligned themselves with the pearls below,but alarmingly each of The Pearls held a white soft glow which spread out through the entire cavern.
Water flowed below the the crystal,which was also floating in air,the bottom tip of the crystal just touching the waters,the water itself was surprising,it was very very clear,and sparkled.Perseus said to the other Gods,that water is the most purest,rarest water on the entire Earth,it has properties which can heal or kill,the Crystal is the source of the power,Perseus said " I made it when I wthe finding a place to build my city in Antartica "The Crystal,which was so powerful,anyone who touches it,is cleared of any negative thoughts instantly and it can also turn anybody,even Gods into Ashes and kill them once and for all.everybody looked at the Crystal with reverence.Perseus carried Tim in his arms and slowly descended into the sparkling waters,he vanished under the surface entirely and to the other gods,Perseus and his son vanished completely,he coudnt even be seen,suddenly Perseus and Tim were seen near the Crystal,Perseus held Tim's hand and reached for the crystal,suddenly a blinding flash of white light filled the cavern,as the Crystal glowed white and then the light died,and in front of the amazed Gods and Goddesses stood two people one was Perseus and the other was Tim,he was strong again,and on his face was an idiotic grin of pure happiness.he started jumping around and  hugged Perseus once and twice and then thrice and said " dad why didn't you tell me I was your son ".Perseus laughed and said " you wernt ready for the knowledge ".then Tim realized where he was,and his mouth dropped open,I thought it was supposed to be a giant pearl but it's actually a crystal.Perseus laughed and said " yes,that's what everyone believes,now we must go,he grabbed Tim,and suddenly there were 11 soft flashes of light as Perseus teleported the others and himself back to the Palace."You could have done that before " Alek said rather haughtily.
Perseus shook his head and said no one can teleport into the Cavern directly,but it's only a mono security,anyone can teleport out.Aphrodite was still casting Perseus looks of love which almost made Thalia puke,but she controlled herself.then Perseus said you are free to leave for Olympus when you wish,but if you want to stay here that's fine as well.Tim suddenly asked what was my mom like,I don't remember her much.Perseus got a dreamy look and he smiled " your mother was the most amazing mortal women I ever saw,she was kind,and beautiful and she never blamed anyone ".Tim smiled and asked " is she in Elesium "?
Perseus shook his head and said she is in Isles of the Blest,this was her second life but I got her in Isles of the Blest.Tim laughed and said do you know who she was in her first life?Perseus laughed and said actually everyone here knows,who she was in her first life,I'll give you a guess,she was a hunteress of Artemis who got turned to a constellation.
Everybody roared Zoe,the Zoe daughter of Atlas.Perseus smiled " Exactly,she chose to be reborn again,and I met her and we fell in Love".Perseus smiled sadly and said well I have matters to attend to,and he disappeared in soft flash of light.Tim beamed at everyone.
         Nico thought it will be a long time since he gets calm,nothing scares a god more then a ADHD child,who is happy enough and hyped enough that he could give a heart attack to a water buffalo.for some reason Nico found the thought strangely funny.Nico said " I want to stay here for a couple of more days "," me too " Thalia added.so did the others but Artemis said I have to be at Olympus,I have some hunters to reassign and she vanished as well.Grover said well I would love to stay,but the God of the Wild has to go too,after smiling at everyone he vanished as well.Alek also grumbled and disappeared after his father Triton and Posiedon leaving behind Clarisse,Annabeth,Aphrodite,Nico and Thalia.Tim was merry as he led the various gods to their rooms.Annabeth decided to go to Percy's place,she stepped into his house but found Tim who was changing his clothes,he nearly jumped out of his skin and said " woah Women,can't a guy relax in his own home ?Annabeth said " but I thought this place was Perseus's"?Tim shook his head and said he lives above the Palace,right on the top of this mountain,it's hidden from all eyes by magic.Oh annabeth said trying not to look at the sight of Tim in Boxers and asked " can you lead me there ?".Tim scowled and clicked his fingers,his form turned to water and when it shimmered back,he was wearing new clothes,a white polo shirt,along with denim's and spotless white reebok shoes his hair was messy and seemed to go over his ears but it suited him.he said to Annabeth " follow me ".he proceeded out of his room while annabeth followed and asked " so how does it feel being Perseus's son? ".Tim laughed and said " I feel powerful,everything feels like it has slowed down,and well I feel more confident ".he walked out of the palace suddenly Tim asked " does it bother you,that I am his son "?Annabeth shrugged and said " well I can't blame him and I can't have a problem with it,I have two demigod children of my own,but still even a goddess can feel jealousy ".Tim laughed and said " it may surprise you too,but you sort of remind me of my mom ".annabeth was certainly surprised and she asked " so you don't have any problems with me "?.Tim shook his head and said " you are cool so go for my dad,I won't stop you ".Annabeth almost cracked a smile and said " I don't think Perseus would like that,he said we were finished and he would never trust me again ".Tim started laughing and said " do you honestly believe that,tell me annabeth why would someone spend 500 hundred years building a statue if he didn't trust the person,why would someone feel so angry that the particular person didn't have faith in him,you don even know how he looks at you,but I have seen it,he looks at you with sad and painful eyes like each glance of yours causes him pain,my dad still loves you and about the trust part,well trust can be reearned too ".annabeth smiled again,Tim is a classic son of Perseus,a carbon copy in demigod form,like father,like son.They were walking up,further up and then they seemed to pass some kind of magical barrier,suddenly a Palace shimmered in front of them,thebpalace was smaller then the first,though more splendid.it looked like a huge rectangular block of marble with a glass dome,and majestic Greek pillars.Tim opened the set of double doors and Ananbeth coudnt help but say WOW.her first impression was smell,the room smelled of Lilac,lilies,roses,freesia and other wonderful scents,they opened Annabeth's senses,and the smell was perfect,not strong but soft and gentle,then the second impression was that of light,majestic windows which stretched from 3 feet above the floor to the ceiling,every 5 feet,and the glass dome overhead allowed plenty of sunlight.despite the Room's large size,annabeth could tell it was the first chamber and beyond the next set of door the real rooms would start,Tim led the way,and annabeth coudnt help but admire the architecture and amazing treasures the palace held,the walls were in laid with Pearls and Red Gold,the archways were often made of jade,the stairs were lined with Gold,the walls also held cloth decorations,tapestries depicting battles,and images,The entire place was flooded by light,as in every room they went,a large glass covered hole in the ceiling shouted ample light,in this room there were dozens of statues,lining along the wall and at the end,just before the corridor divided into two sets of doors a statue of Perseus,he was bare chested  showing tight abbs,and muscles,he wore a Greek clothes,and in one hand he held a spear,and in the other he held a Sword,his face was proud,powerfull and handsome.Tim said " that statue was built by Michelangelo himself."Ananbeth nearly jumped out of her skin when he said michelangelos name and said " sorry to brutes your bubble Tim,but Michelangelo has been dead for thousands of years.Tim laughed and said " sorry to hurts your little bubble but when you are the God of Time,you can go back in time,take the best statue maker of Rome and pay him enough gold so that he would build a statue ".Annabeth nodded surprised and asked " how much did you pay him ".Tim frowned and said well enough for you to know that Rome won't have several of it's statues today unless dad hadn't brought him here,think of it as a Time travel issue ".okay annabeth said slightly understanding and she asked " hey so,how did Persephone and Perseus date,I don't think she is allowed out of the underworld except in the summer months ".Tim said " for one thing you ask too many questions,and the answer to your question is,you see Persephone always like my dad even before he was a god,so she had a plan,she would make him like Adonis who had to spend 3 months with Persephone and Three months with Aphrodite and the rest 6 he could do whatever he liked,but the thing was Perseus transformed into a god and well this city has a lot of flowers,so Persephone came here one sumer and found Perseus,she loved the sunshine and stuff but soon she had to go back to the underworld,so my dad and her devised a master plan,whenevr Persephone wanted to come here,she would go to those Three lakes In Elesium,and then jump in where a pearl would be waiting for her and crush it and come here,understand ?"Annabeth nodded and said " how are you this intelligent,Perseus sure wasn't when he was 15.Tim chuckled and said " oh trust me,now he is way more knowledgable then before,he could probably tell you every single piece of history in 3 hours ".They passed into a modern living room onto the next level,like Tim's house,it had a refrigerator and a kitchen,table and everything,one wall was made entirely of glass,showing a balcony and a splendid pool and beyond that a view of the entire valley,actually the room had five balconies all extending from glass doors,they proceeded up a level and found it had 3 rooms,one was labelled Perseus.Tim was about to Enter,but voices came out from the slightly ajar doorway.
Perseus said I can't Aphrodite,I still love her,I have tried,I have gone out with endless goddess and mortals.
Aphrodite said none of them were a goddess of Beauty Perseus,think about it,if we be together,the goddess of feminine beauty and the God of Male beauty everything would be just perfect.
Outside Tim and Annabeth froze,it seemed like Aphrodite fancied Perseus too.
Perseus said I don't know,I don't want to leave her,I still think given some time we could be together again.
Aphrodite said she broke your heart,given time you too may return together,but for now,she ran a finger up Perseus's chest.
Perseus said I don't think so Aphrodite,I can't love anyone except Annabeth.
Aphrodite sighed,she didn't want this to happen,but she wanted Perseus like no other man or god ever before,she said " please Percy,just once " letting her charm and beauty wash over Perseus.
To Perseus's credit,he fought the charmspeak,but being a Goddess of Love,he coudnt possibly refuse to her,suddenly she was looking so beautiful,Perseus said " Fine,just once ".
Outside the doorway Tim and Annabeth were frozen,and Annabeth was thinking he still loves me,and then Aphrodite is charm speaking him .
Suddenly Tim said we can't interfere,then he touched my forehead and I felt these memories dissolve,I felt Tim's voice saying " don't worry the Lethe won't wipe your memories dry,only those ones that I want,and I felt water flow into my head,and wipe only this memory.
Tim looked sadly at the doorway and then carefully he first mist travelled Anabeth to her room,and then to his and he poured Lethe's water over his Nueron containing the most recent memory and it dissolved and he faded into sleep.
In Perseus's room,Aphrodite smiled and said yes,just once Perseus I love you more then any god before,I feel an attraction toward you,and then Aphrodite kissed Perseus's...............................

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
my brother's a jerk,i had wanted to do something different but here's the chapter.anyway sorry you had to read that last part.
last edited over a year ago
Ummm the last sentence not that appropriate for this but it was still amazing:)
Hey that was awesome... And wow.. Tim is powerful.. Erasing part of the memory!!! And Percy and Aphrodite, mmhhmm !!!
Yeah I understand, Thalia and Percy were always friends only..
laugh
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
bit sad that percy and thalia wont end up together but great!!!
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing post soon
Plz post
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
that last sentince is so not appropriate for kids to read.
good job with the story, though.
it was great.
big smile
Yes not appropriate at all we could report you but I won't cause I'm nice. But u might not want to anything like that anymore but I'm still reading cause this is like my fav one:)
yeah its great but you should put teen in the rating.
Hey Guys,I didnt Post That chapter,My brother did,we arnt getting along these days,but sorry about the last part,i will edit it,so read the last part again,and also one of you guys remind me to murder my brother.
Hahaha ok when r u post in a new chapter
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
wink
lol. okay. when are you posting?
this is really good. thanks for fixing that last part. your brother is wierd. don't worry, we'll remind you.
laugh
cant tell you post!!!!!!!!!! and can your check out my fanfic The banished three plz read!!!!!
By the way revised much better and not innaprpriate thnx
chapter 8
Perseus
Perseus woke up feeling groggy, a voice in his head said you will need Egyption Gods as well.Perseus had heard countless people, but this was a new person, her voice more gentle, soft and warm at the same time,he had heard it before, once and then it came Nephtys ofcourse .then last night rushed into his head, had that really happened,he and Aphrodite,No must have been a weird dream, but gods didn’t get dreams.suddenly he saw Aphrodite,he jumped up and pointed his sword at her and asked “ why did you charm speak me ?”.she didn’t respond, and Perseus felt angry, suddenly Aphrodite started screaming in pain, Persesu said do you know your blood stream currently contains water’s from the Styx, painful isn’t it ?”Aphrodite stopped screaming and shouted “ stop it,its too painful”.Perseus smiled and suddenly waters from the Lethe appeared in his hands,he willed his palms to remain dry,the water rose and shooted towards Aphrodite,Perseus said “ the waters will only wipe out the memories I want,and perseus saw the waters going into her head,she twitched and then her eyes became unfocused.Perseus smiled piece of cake and then thought I betrayed annabeth,but then no she still didn’t love me.with a discontent sigh Perseus teleported Aphrodite to her room,and then got dressed,he still needed to complete his responsibilities,he wanted to ip out the Olympians,just a little,but he controlled himself,mortals will get hurt,he walked out of his room…..
no one’s pov
Tim woke up feeling weird,he shrugged not the first time for him,he stretched and got dressed and went out of hir rom,outside Thalia and Nico were talking by a apple tree,Tim joined them,Thalia asked “hey tim,why does everyone love Percy so much in this city “?Tim smiled and thought even a four year old coudnt ask as many questions in one day as these guys do.tim said “ ill tell you,if say Hypothetically you ran away from home when you were 7 and had to survive in the streets by yourself and a certain angel came to see you one day and offered you a new life without any cost,a perfect life woundnt you like the Angel,or what if you were born blind,and into a poor family and you had to walk everyday to to eat food,and an angel offered you your sight and a new home along with your family,woudnt you take it?”.Thalia and Nico smiled and Nico said “ I always Knew Percy would be a classic soft heart?they smiled and suddenly Tyson appeared and handed Tim a black ball point pen.Tyson said “brother asked me to make you a powerful weapon “.tim looked at the Pen in is hand and said “this is a pen,A Pen”nico said take off the cap,tim did nothing happened and Tyson said “visualize any weapon you want”.tim thought a sword and suddenly the Pen in his hand elongated into a double edged 3 feet sword with a pearl at the end,tim smiled and thought spear.the sword changed into a spear.”okay that is extremely cool”.tyson smiled happily and ran back to the forges.tim also smiled and Thalia smiled and asked “what’s the city’s population?”tim shrugged and said around 10,000 including all the monsters and people and also we have a very effective government system,as you know the city is divided into 14 levels,well every year 4 common people from each level can be chosen and through a system of elections we decide one person for each level,the one person makes sure that the people on his level get everything required”.”so how many soldiers do you have?” nico asked.Tim smiled and said “well we have our natural armies,but other than that we also have a group of 15 elite soldiers,I am the leader of it and well we are like assasins,highly trained assasins”.nico and thalia smiled and said so who else in this elite group?tim said well lets meet them but a warning never come in front of Kyla our weapon’s specialist,she will fire some weapon and well you will be unconscious.thalia and nico sniggered and tim let them into the palace in an other wing,tim opened the double doors as soon as he opened the door,three arrows and three red blasts of energy were shot at thalia,nico and tim,suddenly all of them stopped in mid air an inch away from their noses and tim said Kyla,we have guests here,and next time look before you shoot.he proceeded into the room where seven girls and seven boys were sprawled everywhere,one girl was working a laptop,one girl was fiddling with a knife,a boy was turning things to stone by sending grey enegy at things,another boy was summoning different colors of flames in his hands,an other girl was playing with fire which she was creating herself,one boy was building a metal pyramid.in short everyone was doing something or the other.Tim introduced each one and a girl with violet eyes and violet hair said hey tim,my birthday is tiomorrow so today we are having a party.another party mikaela seriously tim asked?What itll be fun the girl said.yeah that’s what you said the last time and it eneded by chasing me to the water throwing cakes at my back Tim said.both Thalia and Nico were laughing and asked Do we want to know what happened?tim shook his head and pulled thalia and Nico out of the room.suddenly the ice started shaking and an ancient voice like a scraping rock echoed from everywhere,”Perseus Jackson you have refused to be our ally and now you shall suffer with the gods,you have sealed your demise,now watch your pretty camp erupt in flames,demigods shall BURN “Nico and thalia yelled Kronos,and Tim said “we have to get to camp,I don't care about the gods anymore then you do but we have to help those halfbloods there”.Perseus apprared to them and said “but we gods will have to call a war council and well need someone to go to camp,now since the two camps are the same we will have a little lrss trouble but still camp halfblood will have to be warned about the army as well”.Tim said “ill go to camp halfblood,ill convince them,I can prove myself dad,it will be easy for me”.Perseus nodded and suddenly there were 3 flashes of light as Perseus,Thalia and Nico travelled to Olympus,Tim was teleported to Camp,he breathed in salty sea air and opened his eyes,the golden feelce hung on a branch of a pine tree and in front of him stretched the two camps buildings,some greek,some roman and Tim started walking into the camp and where suddenly 400 hundred demigods pointed arrows and laser guns at Tim while a centaur and a giant wolf walked up to Tim……………
great first to comment upeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cake
Awesome great chapter yess not aphro and percy relationship few! Post soon pleaSe
laugh
awesome
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
just a few hours ago i started to read this story and honestly man this is a superb story. i got addicted to an extant that i actual frogot all about my own story. this is an examplary story.

keep posting.
chapter 9
Timothy Webber

Tim looked at all the demigods and the centaur and giant wolf in front of him very calmly,even if he was attacked,he saw that there were atleast 6 ways to escape without breaking a sweat,he addressed the centaur “my father told me you are Chiron,I have come to warn you an army approaches camp from Gaia.Lupa stepped forward and asked mentally and who is your father ?Tim said my father is Perseus,god of water and its three states, god of time, swordsmenship, male beauty, and Earthquakes.Chiron jumped back in surprise and Lupa growled while an audible ripple spread through the demigods and nature spirits,some of the nature spirts were rejoicing-he’s still alive,yes,but the demigods were whispering the banished demigod,how did he become a god?a boy of about 19 with black hair and green eyes and said “ Perseus Jackson the legendary demigod who stole Kronos’s Scythe was banished,and should be dead,in fact I am a half brother of his.Tim shook his head and thought seriously,all these guys remember is the thing he was wrongly accused off,not the great things he did.Tim said “ my father was wrongly accused by Alek god of tides and sea of monsters because Alek was jealous of my father’s strength and abilities as well as his accomplishments,so while he was a demigod he stole the Scythe and key of Hades and accused my father and Nico the greek son of Hades,he later convinced another mortal to steal Diana’s bow and thus accused Thalia Grace,my father did nothing wrong ”.”you lie” another boy with green eyes and black hair said,”my dad would never do that”.Tim said “ I swear on the Styx that what I have said is true”.thunder boomed emphasizing his words.everybody seemed stunned and tim said to Lupa and Chiron “ call a council,I come with important information “.suddenly Tim felt his surrounding disappear,ever since he had been claimed by Perseus,he had gained the ability to see the future,long visions had to be concentrated on,shorter visions were instaneous,his pupils dilated,Tim saw it seemed Afternoon,and he was fighting a whole army of Earth born and hellhounds along with a titan.suddenly tim was pulled back to the real world,Chiron and Lupa nodded and started distributing orders and one boy with blond hair yelled “ shoudnt we test him first ”?Tim rolled his eyes thinking not if you want to die kid.it also seemed funny that he was older then everyone here except for Chiron and Lupa.tim was led by Chiron to the senate building,where they now held council meetings,instead of the big house,Tim also discovered that the valley was magically enlargened to handle all the new romans,and Posiedon had also helpt clean the sea,but mostly Chiron kept telling him how he looked so much like his father and what a terrible archer he was in his youth.they finally reached the council room,there was a heavy oak wooden door,and inside was a large semi circular chamber,in which seats were arranged,and at the end of the hall were a few special seets and a huge marble table with the symbol of each god was in the center.pretty soon the hall filled with people,Lupa,Chiron,two girls,one of them having black hair and the other with brown hair were sitting in the prestige seats beside Chiron and Lupa,one wearing a greek chiton,while the other wore a roman dress,and two boys one with black hair and black eyes as dark as coal,and the other with honey blond hair and blue eyes sat beside them,one wearing a greek armor,the other wearing a roman toga.the hall filled with people.Tim could easily differentiate between Greeks and romans,the romans were rigid and tense,the Greeks were relaxed and cool headed,a couple of girls gave Tim glances and one girl actually skipped up to him and asked “ hey you are Tim right,yeah hi I am Stacey daughter of Venus”.Tim nodded politely with a smile which briefly stunned the girl and she retreated to her seat while her friends or half sisters,kept casting Tim admiring looks.when every seat was filled Lupa was about to start speaking but suddenly the doors burst open and a girl of about 16 the same age as tim came in,she had blond hair and grey eyes,she was tall,just a couple of inches shorter then Tim,she was bent over panting and she apologized to Chiron and Lupa saying “ sorry Chron,and Lupa,Ruth fainted and Bunker 6 is on the other side of the valley”.the girl took the front seat beside Tim,she cast him a look like she didn’t recognize him and she finally extended a hand “ hey I am Kate Connell daughter of Annabeth the goddess of thoughts and architecture who are you?Tim chuckled and thought my luck really does suck,after all the history my dad and Annabeth have together,does it have to be her daughter who lands beside me and doesn’t cast a look to me that says “ I like you,will you go out with me “,Tim said I am Tim,son of Perseus the god of water and its three states, time, swordsmenship, and male beauty.Kate whistled and said “ the banished one “ and then “ I am really thirsty and didn’t get a chance to bring a water bottle do you have one “?Tim shrugged and said “ even better “,he waved his hand and a glass of ice formed infront of him and filled itself with cool water,Kate took it gratefully and drank the whole thing quickly.Chiron started the announcement and Tim had to repeat how his father,Thalia Grace and Nico DiAngelo were banished for the wrong reasons and accusations and how now they were gods and basically everything since the last 4 days and the announcement of Kronos.everybody seemed to be in Disbelief,the boy who sat one on one of the thrones with the toga,the blond one asked “ How can we trust you,you may be an enemy disguised and you havnt even been tested,we should kill you for your incompetence “. Tim didn’t say anything though he was bubbling with anger,he remembered his dad’s words anger is like a poison,it grips you makes you predictable to others,it makes you weak,keep a cool head and always talk your way out of things,sometimes a fast mind can save one better then brute strength,as once my friend said “ even Strenght has to bow down to wisdom sometimes “.Tim took a breath and said “ firstly you don't have to trust me,second unless you want to die or go home in a matchbox then you don't want to fight me and third is that you can either trust me and live or try to kill me and die,your pick”.the guy with the Toga said “ such incompetence,don't you know boy over here we outnumber you 500:1 and you will lose.Tim laughed boy seriously,he said “ firstly I am 324 years old and secondly you may outnumber me,but still you have no chance of beating me “.the boy glared at Tim who looked extremely calm,but inside he was all ready expecting a fight,he was trained by his father himself,his dad had told him you see instincts are a demigods greatest gifts,they will save you more then you can count,trust your instincts ,But Tim didn’t respond to the drawing of the Toga boy’s sword,he just slightly flexed his knees in prepare for a jump,he kept his hand near his pocket where he could draw his sword which he had named Charybidis or maelstrom and the other hand he kept in a tight fist in case he would need to defelect something.the Toga boy raised his hand and lightning arced out coming at Tim with extremely fast speed,Tim didn’t do anything,he merley held up his hand as the lightning struck it,passing through him and disappearing.the boy looked surprised while Tim merley smiled at him and said “ you don't want to fight me,you have to take action,he gestured to the girl on the throne with black hair and green eyes and asked “ you seem like a daughter of Posiedon,you are related to the Earth as well,cant you feel iot shifting,something coming here at high speed through the ground,shifting of techtonic plates in the Earth’s crust.Kate was impressed,she herself was immortal but was only a 100 years old and never before had someone impressed her like Tim had with his calm watery cool,yet a certain danger from him,a power.the daughter of Posiedon closed her eyes and two minutes they snapped open and she said its all true,he speaks the truth,I can feel the Earth shifting,by the speed I can judge they will be here today or tomorrow.everybody nodded,and Tim nodded to everyone and started going out of the room,when the Togaboy obiously a son of Jupiter said “ you must wait Tim,we still have to discuss wether to let you live,you may be a spy “.Tim wanted to laugh,this guy was in serious need of a trip to the Phycatrist ward.he sighed and said “ see you cant kill me,because you have no power over me,you see I don't intend to stay here,as soon as the fight is over,I will go back to my Dad and lets say by some miracle you managed to kill me,well lets just say my father will send you back in time when dinosaurs were real and you would get eaten by a T-Rex and my last point is Dude do you ever smile or do you always have a blank expression stitched to your face.the boy turned beetroot red as some of the crowd let out some snickers.Kate was especially laughing,she had never liked Dave the son of Jupiter with his proud manner and showing off of skills that he was a son of lord of the sky but he was also very powerful and was said that he was Zues’s favourite son after Heracles.Kate looked back at Tim,usually she could read thoughts easily,in fact she was a Telepath but she coudnt read Tim’s mind at all,she launched a mental probe which bounced off a mental watery armor.Tim looked at Kate once like he knew what she had tried to do,which left Kate stunned,no one knew when a person touched their mind except maybe children of Hecate and Trivia.the crowd was starting to call Tim some names,while Chiron and Lupa quieted them down,Lupa knew what the consequence was of setting of Perseus’s son, once when Lupa had threatened him for staying up on the beach all night and was about to be punished, Perseus had actually pinned her against a wall,and bound her with water unless she promised she woudnt punish him.Tim ignored the few jeers from the crowd,he didn’t mind if he was insulted,his hand closed around the knob and he was about to turn it when one boy the son of Alek said “ did you hear that kid,he said my dad is a theif,and what is his dad,he was probably lying about all that stuff,I mean Percy Jackson was a disgrace to Demigods and see he just took all that quietly,he was just boasting about himself and stuff,what a loser “.the entire hall was quite Chiron and Lupa exchanged a horrified glance as they saw Tim’s hand stop at the knob.Tim was purely feeling murderous,he could be insulted but not his dad,his hand closed aroud the door knob,the steel door knob and a crunching sound was heard as his palm crushed the metal doorknob into dust.suddenly no one could breathe,the air was so cold it stabbed the lungs,the temperature of the conference room seemed like a freezer in Antartica,suddenly Pete the son of Alek who had insulted Perseus was frozen,it was like he was stopped in time,everybody stared at him and the back of Tim who was pretty much still crushing the door knob,suddenly waters rushed out from Tim’s body travelled on the marble floor and straight over Pete,suddenly he could move,he started screaming It’s too cold,make it stop,the water didn’t it travelled up his body,over his face,into his mouth and nose and into his ears,he screamed in pain,and Tim looked back and said “ never insult my dad again,you are lucky,you are the son of Alek or that water would have killed you,next time you even come close to me,I swear itll be the waters of the Styx on you,he opened his hand from which golden metal dust rained on the marble floor,the remains of the handle,this left no way to leave the room,Tim punched the doorway,and punched through like it was paper,he turned the knob on the other side and with a smile looked back and asked “ any more comments “?Everybody shook their heads vigorously and tim smiled and said “ thought so” and without an other backward glance said “ prepare yourselfs” and strolled out of the room with his hands in his pockets like nothing had happened at all.
Kate was stunned,Tim had just defeated Pete without even lifting a finger,everybody stared after Tim and at the remains of the door knob on the floor and then to the unconscious form of Pete on the ground,I excused myself and ran out of the conference hall to find Tim..............
thanks Ajatashatru
laugh
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
big smile
WOW!! Please post soon.
i might not be able to post today but will try to,keep replying,keep reading...........
smile
Awesome dude
too bad you didn't kill that bum for insulting Percy
and it's too bad you eraised annabeths tins and aphrodites minds
you could have used that to make annabeth super jealous and stuff
that would have been funny
lol but anyway awesome and post soon
over a year ago percy359 said…
Tim and Annabeth's daughter is this percabeth or non percabeth