Os Heróis do Olimpo PERFECT's Son of Neptune

MisterPerfect1 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:02AM
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is going to be great because the author is. So I hope you like my version as well. And feel free to reply. If you dislike/like it, I won't be upset. As long as you can convince me why. So here it is: HEROES OF OLYMPUS: SON OF NEPTUNE.

(The author of this fanfiction advises you to grab some popcorn or any snack and get comfortable.)

SIDE EFFECTS): Happiness, Overwhelming Joy, Glee, Heel-Clicking, and the urge to tell others your love for this fanfiction. *DON'T SAY I WARNED YOU.*

Title: Son of Neptune
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure, Action, Romance, Mystery, Drama, Humor
Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Nico di Angelo, Crystal, Maple, Reyna, Gwendolyn, and many more.

Summary: Our hero, Percy Jackson, is back. But this time he must face even greater obstacles: monsters, titans, gods, friendships, and...amnesia? Yes, our hero has lost his memory. And he must go on a dangerous quest to who-knows-where to retrieve his stolen memory. There, he will meet new people, make new allies, and, more importantly, make new enemies. Enemies that are greater than ever before. So, is Percy ready for the time of his life? But, more importantly, reader, are you...?

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: I hope that you all like it! It took many months to make this fanfiction, so, please, tell your family, tell your friends/fans that PERCY JACKSON IS BACK! Good luck to all who are reading this because I couldn't have done this without you all (especially AmazingPercy).

And here is something special:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is
last edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 07:56PM

Os Heróis do Olimpo 190 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-190 of 190

over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
A new chapter is coming, but I need to know: Who is better?....Jason or Percy?
last edited over a year ago
Yay! Page Seven!
This was just part-one. Part-Two is coming up soon. So keep commenting and I'll post another chapter. Thanks!

TWENTY-TWO|The Seventh Demigod|Percy

Percy, Leo, Frank, Miranda, and Timothy were all riding on their personal pegasi. Juno had supplied Percy with BlackJack, his long-lost pegasus, which he was riding on this instance. Leo and his Vulcan siblings had built a mechanical pegasus made out of gold, silver, and other metals, the week before. Frank was riding on a pegasus that was surprisingly small and seemed to not be able to hold his bodyweight, but so far, it had sustained. Miranda wasn't riding on a pegasus. Instead, she had been given Flying Sandals by one of the Mercury campers. Timothy had the greatest pegasus of all--Pegasus. And not just any pegasus. This was the first of all pegasi, the master of the clouds. And the Pacific Ocean was gleaming beneath them.

Percy and Co. landed on the shore. There was a beach in Los Angeles, but thankfully it was vacant. The demigods led their pegasi to the shore for a quick drink.

Yuck! I can't drink this stuff! BlackJack thought. Percy was the only one who could hear this. As the son of Neptune, Percy had the gift of telepathy with other sea animals--and pegasi--which his father had created.

You have to drink it, Percy thought. You need to get hydrated.

BlackJack's head retreated with disgust. He opened his mind to whine, but Percy summoned a stream of water that, like a fountain, zoomed into BlackJack's mouth. BlackJack got into a coughing fit, but at least he drank it.

That's not so bad, BlackJack thought, leaning down and taking more sips.

The other pegasi--excluding Leo's--were also gulping down water.

Minerva looked around. "Hey, where's Pegasus?"

A shadow loomed over her. She looked up. Pegasus was darting around in the sky like a fly, screaming, "I can't step on that sand. I'll get my hooves dirty!"

Timothy was obviously no longer in control. He pulled Pegasus's saddle vigorously with no effect. "Whoa, boy! Whhoooaa!!"

A tendril of water grabbed hold of Pegasus, and dragged him into the water, Timothy as well.

Everyone looked at Percy. "Did you do that?" Leo asked.

Percy shook his head "no."

"Hey, Percy, try to juggle them!" Leo shouted, getting a whack on the head from Miranda.

"I don't think that was Percy," Miranda said.

Frank looked into the water. "Then who was it?"

As if on que, a tall man arose from the depths of the sea. He had bushy green beard that glowed light green. His skin was blue, and his eyes were green. He was bare-chested, and had the makings of a mermaid. And behind him stood two of the fattest things that Percy had ever seen. They were also bare-chested--obviously, because no shirt that ever existed would fit them. They were like size XXXXXXXXXXXL, etc.--with poop-colored skin, green eyes, and hair that resembled seaweed. They weren't mermaids. But what would you call someone with the underside of an octopus. The things had no legs, but instead, eight tentacles that were a dull shade of gray.

The tall man was ten-feet-tall. And had very discriminating eyes. "I am Oceanus, the titan lord of the sea!"

If you like it, then comment!

over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
Nice!
big smile
Thank you! Finally someone posts a comment. I was about to delete this forum. So...Thanks! You are my number one fan! If you writing any forums, then send me a link. Thanks! Gracias! Thanks! Muchos Gracias!
:D
It's no problem at all. Sometimes, I'm not online when it shows up in the updates and stuff. It's not because I'm leaving ^.^
Yeah, I know. I guess I overreacted. *Looks away, embarassed*. So you like Harry Potter?
I never knew Hermione was so....hot! I love your profile picture. [Rapunzeleah123]
Thanks, lol xD
Yeah, I'm obsessed right now.
Oh, and I just posted this:
link
So here is Part-Two. Enjoy and comment!

TWENTY-TWO|The Seventh Demigod|Percy

Leo was the first to speak as always. Sometimes Percy wished that he could just shut up. But like some people, Leo didn't have an OFF switch.

"But weren't all the titan's killed?" Leo asked.

Oceanus chuckled. "Foolish demigod, I, like many others, have gone into hiding for many millenia until the time came when I could overthrone your pettish parents."

"But why didn't you come during the Titan War?" Percy asked. He was still thinking of a way to bring back Timothy and Pegasus. Best if he kept them distracted.

"I did come. That's what took your father so long to come help out in the war. But after the other titans were defeated, I ran away. Even Kronos still walks among us today. He was always clever one. One that I look up to still today. The giants are the diversion. And once the gods are weakened, we attack with full force."

Percy gulped. He had thought that he had killed Kronos. All he knew was that Kronos's spirit had left Luke's body. But where had it gone to? But Percy had a question even more important and urgent.

"What happened to Timothy?" he asked.

Oceanus chuckled. Percy was sure that if nobody held him, he was going to pull off one of those giants seaweed hair, and stuff it down Oceanus's throat. "Your friend, Timothy, is very, very, very important to us. If you have known, he is the son of one of us."

"You mean the titans?" Miranda asked.

"Precisely."

"But who?"

Oceanus chuckled. That's it! Percy imagined another octopus. This time bigger and stronger. Suddenly, a giant tentacle rose from the depths of the ocean. Percy chose the time for a getaway. He dove into the ocean. He looked around for a while as he swam deeper and deeper. But Timothy was nowhere in sight.

Then something cold and squishy wrapped around Percy's leg. He expected to find seaweed, but instead he found himself face-to-face with a man-eating squid. The squid's tentacle wrapped around Percy's waist, its claws clutching onto his t-shirt. The beast blinked once...and squeezed.

Percy tried to cause waves to wash away the squid, but when he had summoned the octopus, it had taken too much of his energy. Percy was useless. Oceanus. He was the lord of the sea, so he must've summoned the squid. But Percy couldn't just die like this. He could still hear Oceanus chuckling--but this time it was more faint.

"Have you had enough, demigod?" Oceanus said. Each word made the squid's grip tighten. But Percy couldn't lose. He needed help. He might die. But he couldn't lose. Percy closed his eyes and focused. He sensed an enormous force nearby. Of course, the octopus! Percy caused the octopus to swim toward him...and attack.

The octopus wrapped its own tentacles around the squid. Thankfully, the squid let go of Percy, and wrapped his tentacles around the octopus. There was a huge splash and a trememndous amount of foam. The two beasts were tied together in a tight ball, and were rolling around. But Percy couldn't stay here. He forced the water to propel him skyward, like a trampoline...and that's what happened. Percy felt like he had been hit by a train. The impact enough would've crushed every bone in his body, but Percy could see the sky now. The sky?! He had washed up on shore. His friends had crowded around him.

"Is he okay?"

"You tell him, girl! That's how you show a god who's boss!"

Miranda slapped Leo again. "He's a titan, doofus. And he's back!"

"Here." Frank gave Percy chocolate chip cookie. Percy ate it greedily, and soon, the pain on his chest had vanished.

Percy sat up. "Whoa! Frank, how did you do that?"

Frank grinned. "As the son of Apollo, I can make any food into medicine."

"Can I get a cookie!" Leo asked.

Miranda yanked him by the collar. "No, doofus. We need to save as much as we can!"

Percy stood up and confronted Oceanus. There was only one of his goons left, so that meant--Percy looked at the octopus and squid who were still in their brawl--that that squid had been one of the goons.

Oceanus chuckled. "Good job, boy. You have proven me wrong about you. And for that I will tell you where Timothy is."

Percy sighed. At least the plan had worked. Sort of.

"He is near a lake. In the land of Utah. And the third Prodigal Demigod will you find there as well." So saying, a humungous wave erupted from the sea, and washed over Oceanus, and then him and his goon was gone. Even the octopus and squid had stopped fighting. Percy was amazed. No wonder Oceanus had stayed unnoticed for so long. But now Percy knew where Timothy was. Utah. Near a lake. That wasn't so far.

"Leo, Frank, and Miranda, get your bags, we are going to Utah."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Timothy's stomach hurt. He felt like he had been on a rollercoaster, and he was about to puke. Where was he?

"Easy does it," came a voice.

There was a boy sitting a few feet away from Tim, on a wooden chair. He had black eyes, black hair, and a black sweater and jeans. He looked so gothic; his hair was longish and covered his left eye. To Tim, this boy seemed so gothic. His skin was so pale that he seemed almost invisible when the light shone on him from the windows.

The boy stared at Timothy earnestly. He seemed the same age as Timothy--fourteen. And he also had a certain linger of sadness in his eyes and voice that would always be permanent. Surprisingly, this boy seemed a lot like him.

"We are in a small cottage in Utah. You seemed to have washed up on shore from the lake. I don't know what happened, but you were lucky that I was there to save you."

"Thanks," Timothy muttered. "So...? Who are you, really?"

The boy stood up and looked out the window. " I am Nico diAngelo, son of Hades."
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing post soon
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
That was really really good!
I know it gets frustrating when no one comments on your forum, but don't worry
a lot of people read without commenting
if you want more comments, you should hold your chapters until at least 3 people comment. And then next time until 5 people comment.....and so on!
KEEP POSTING THIS IS AWESOME!
and read my fanfic,
When Worlds Collide
it is about the events that lead to the Heroes of Olympus
Sure! I will read it. And thanks for the advice! I will surely use it! And everyone read NiceCatch's new fanfiction: When World's Collide!
IF YOU LIKED IT: post a comment! IF YOU DON'T: post a comment! IF YOU DON'T CARE: post a comment! I need only THREE comments. Then I will post another chapter.
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
ok i posted a comment and sorry i havent posted in awile i was trying to solve a problem on HUB but this was great at least nico is there (i like nico but not his picture)
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
oh and if you could check out the HUB and answer my question becuz im not sure
over a year ago SenorMcCool said…
Loved your story! When are you going to add more?!
post sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post soon your story is amazing
Guys, he isn't going to post. He's given up on this story. He's given up on FanPOP. He hasn't been active for a very long time. And besides, nobody has been posting any comments until now. And comments are what make an author to keep writing.
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Hellooo?
Anybody here?
Are you here MisterPrefect1?

If you aren't going to contiune the story, then tell us. Don't leave us hanging.
And when I have finally finshed the last chapter. *shakes head*
Please co ntinue the story. We will still read it after the Son of Neptune comes out.
We want you to continue the fanfic.
So, come back!
over a year ago percysmiles said…
KK crect me if I'm wrong but this is comment #5 post your story is wow it cool it better then wow it awesomely fantastically wow
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
worried
Are you gonna post ever again MisterPerfect????????
cloudy
Look, I will only post a chapter as long as you all keep commenting. Okay? So if I post a chapter, you have to comment.
big smile
okay!!!!!!!
so, are you gonna post or are you just waiting more people comment???
over a year ago Nemisis said…
hello please post... please
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
hi! i'm here. sorry for not posting in a while, i didn't go on fanpop for a while. i suggest you start a new fanfic based on the title of the third book: ---------------- which I assume you know already, [you read the third book] and continue from there. that would be really cool. and yes, this is probably the longest comment on a story i've ever made. so please comment, many people like your story it's just that not everybody has a fanpop account, time to comment etc etc. if i have to i guess i'll just make another 5 fanpop accounts and comment if i have time. so the main message is please post! don't tell me you've given up or i'll be really sad
So I should continue with this fanfiction?
big smile
YES!!!!!
your fic is awesome, but dont continue it
no one will read a SON
i say u start fresh with book 3
you will get a lot more comments and views
big smile
You know what. I am going to continue this fanfiction anyway. It is too good to be abandoned. I am going to post another chapter ina few minutes, so stay posted!
cool
(@Alex) I am going to mske another story. It will have nothing to do with the Heroes of Olympus series. So be prepared.
The next chapter is going to be called:

TWENTY-THREE|The Stench of Death|Nico

And it will be dedicated to Nemisis and LALAPercabeth, and my other supproters. I will post it in a few minutes.
Yay! Thanks. :P
Sorry, everyone. I'm not posting any more. (*SAD MUSIC*) But don't worry, I will one day write a Mark of Athena fanfiction, so be prepared, and remeber to comment.
crying
I can't think of any story that was as good as this one. This was the greatest story that I have ever written and I couldn't have done this without you all. Thanks!
Hey, should I at least finish this fanfiction, since it has such a terrible cliffhanger?
sad
I wish you could, but don't. This forum's gotten old.