Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 31229

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Wraps his tail around his paws) I didn't expect her to get a mate so soon. I'm surprised that it's Tigerfang too. He doesn't seem like her type -Galewing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
i mean like well you know die or something.....*looks at her*
Crowpaw

I'm feeling perfectly fine *looks at her* how about you?
Tigerfang
Oh. Well maybe star lab will give you a break.-Mousepaw

(Glances at her scars)I feel a little sore from the wounds . I don't feel as weak as I did before though .-Juniperleaf
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(humm should i add one more cat?)
Yea maybe •stands up again• you are still on Stormclan territory by the way •purrs•
Crowpaw

•nods• that's good then! •purrs•
Tigerfang
You can if you want. :)

Oh, um right. I guess I should go then.(Stands)-Mousepaw

(Purrs)-Juniperleaf
Do you want to meet up again? I mean later?
Crowpaw

So did you plan on asking me to go to the lake tonight?
Tigerfang
(Smiles at him)only if you want to.(purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Looks back at her territory thinking about it wondering if she should. She liked that this Tom didn't see her as just a medicine cat's kit. Turns back with a smile) um sure. You're fun to talk to.-Mousepaw
•purrs• wanna come back tommrow night? That will be the easiest time for me sneak out
Crowpaw

Oh I wouldn't mind
Tigerfang
(Looks at him amused)of course you would. (Purrs) do you want to head out tonight?-Juniperleaf

(Smiles and nods)tomorrow sounds good.-Mousepaw
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*climbs on reluctantly* -Chillkit

*watches him go with a snort* -Holiday

What about her? *asks a little too quickly* -Burntheart
•nods and licks her cheek a bit hesitantly• see you tommrow then •turns away and starts off • you can keep the robin to!
Crowpaw

now that sounds pleasant •purrs•
Tigerfang
(Purrs and presses against him) then tonight it is.-Juniperleaf

(Watches him leave her cheeks red)oh... Okay.(grabs the robin and heads back over the border)-Mousepaw
•pads back towards camp thinking to himself
Crowpaw

•nods leaning into her closing his eyes yawning• yea it is
Tigerfang
(Licks his cheek) tired?-Juniperleaf
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "Love is strange." ~ Mistybreeze

*Flashes Chillkit a grin* ~ Shiverkit

*Snorts* "Well, you can think that if you want to." ~ Berrypaw

"It's been ages since she died, and she isn't coming back." *Says firmly but softly, his eyes full of concern* "That's why you ate the catmint, to help you feel better. Burntheart... you have to let her go eventually." ~ Thorntail

Tala. Falconblaze will never become the leader of StormClan if Yellowpaw keeps ignoring him xDD
•pads back into camp and looks around for his sister•
Crowpaw

Trust me I will •flicks her nose with his tail
Snowpaw

•nods• yea •nuzzles her•
Tigerfang
I guess I'll have get use to her not hanging around me all the time.(flicks ear and looks at her) so are you ready to let your kits to become apprentices?-Galewing
(Purrs) do you want to take a nap? I can join you.-Juniperleaf
•starts snoring already sleeping•
Tigerfang
(Licks his head)come on don't you want to go to the den?-Juniperleaf
*grumbles at her and snuggles into her fur*
Tigerfang
(Purrs softly and lays her head down)-Juniperleaf
i think we have officially broken this forum somehow
massivefoot:"hold on"starts to walk around.Since he was so tall it was easy to see a lot of the camp "tell me when your ready to go faster"
Grandwillow:"so cute"smiled "i told you hes just a softie just very grumpy most the time"
*looks uncertainly at Shiverkit* -Chillkit

*nods* I can see that. -Holiday

*looks around* Well, once we've reached the border on the other side of GoldenClan, the ground will become rockier, so watch your step. -Yellowpaw

*ears droop* I will see her again in StarClan! *lip trembles* It's not soon enough. -Burntheart
So which cats are giving Falconblaze his nine lives? I want to know so I know who I'm playing v_v I know we said Briarcloud. I think she'll give him a life of forgiving his enemies ;)
(maybe rightheart would make sense or braveheart(forgot if thats what i named him))
Grandwillow:"so whats this mission about?"she asked curious
•pads around camp looking for somthing and pads up to Duskcrow looking worreid•
Skyheart

*grumbles himself awake and licks Junipersleaf neck*
Tigerfang
last edited over a year ago
Treepaw- a small brown she cat with bright tan speckles littering her body and bright green eyes
over a year ago gagababe101 said…
(looks at skyheart still upset over tanglestar) you must be hurt too because of mousepaw -mosspelt

(looks at treepaw) so, hows your training going? -strongpaw
I've realized that. XD Only StormClan's forum isn't working, I think GoldenClan's too.
(theyare being wonky)
Treepaw:"huh?"looked around in the middle of clawing a tree to sharpen her claws"oh hi strongpaw.Its going alright trying to get the hang of this one move"she meowed smiling softly as she looked at him shaking her fur
Yea I noticed

•gives mosspelt a strange look• what do you mean?
Skyheart

•nudges Juniperleaf waking up•
Tigerfang
(Murmurs shifting away)-Juniperleaf
*Sneezes and glares at him* "Well go ahead, but see where it gets you!" ~ Berrypaw

*Sighs and watches her kits ride around on Massivefoot* "You know... I think so. They can't stay this young forever, and besides. I've never had the chance to really feel like a real warrior. I was only a warrior for a moon or two before I moved into the nursey. I'm ready now." ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods* "Will do." *Leads the way, moving sure-footedly, confidently* ~ Falconblaze

"Ready?" *Asks Chillkit* ~ Shiverkit

*Nudges him* "You're right, it isn't. Why don't you..." *heasiate* "try to move on?" ~ Thorntail
I already made a list and posted it, but I don't think anyone read it. And now I can't find it. *Sighs* Oh well.

Briarcloud (Tala)
Viola (Tala)
Rightheart (Smart)
Brilliantheart (Smart)
Tanglestar (Tangle)
Boulderstep (Tangle)
Rainysky (Me - his mother)
Timberscar (Me - his father)

I need one more. Suggestions?
tanglebelly commented…
skull paw his first apprentice over a year ago
smartone123 commented…
ah i was thinking yarrowleaf but its what you think XP over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Ah, sorry Tangle! I knew I was forgetting someone! Yes, Skullpaw :) So then we have our nine? over a year ago
*turns away from Mosspelt and looks back at Duskcrow* Duskcrow have you seen Mousepaw?
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* you know I'm trying to be friendly here
snowpaw
(Murmurs shifting away)-Juniperleaf
*licks her neck* trying to get away from me now? *yawns*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and flicks him with her tail)Maybe.(Stretches)-Juniperleaf
•gives her chest a lick and sits up and starts to groom himself• nothing better then napping next to a pile of dead prey
Tigerfang
massivefoot:"Ill go a bit faster as we go.Don't worry i wont go too fast"
(Purrs and sits up as well)At least you wake up to a snack.-Juniperleaf
•purrs• yea that's true •looks up• it's getting dark
Tigerfang
(Twitches whiskers amused and looks at the sky, leaning on him)It seems so.-Juniperleaf
you wanna head out soon? *twins there tails*
Tigerfang
*yowls feeling uneasy but not sure about wanting to get down* -Chillkit

*pads to the edge of the territory and points with his tail* This is the ledge to the canyon. The only way down is this path *points to a narrow path that zig-zags down the canyon wall* When you get to the bottom, there will be a waterfall that pours into a terraced pond. You must drink from the pond, and StarClan will come to you. When we go in, I cannot speak to you, but you will not be alone. *gives him an encouraging smile* -Yellowpaw

*peers at him shocked* Move on? How could I betray her like that? -Burntheart

(I can SO picture him and Ivypaw together...)
(Nods and licks his cheek)I'm ready whenever you are.-Juniperleaf

(Nudges her gently)then I guess we'll both be adjusting to warrior life.(purrs)-Galewing
*nods and gets up and looks over at Galewing* Hey Galewing! did Juniperleaf tell you the good news!?
Tigerfang