Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11801-11850 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Hey i was thinking could you maybe give me some more lessons? *looks at Berryfrost eagerly*
Strongbreeze
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Six. *corrects instantly* I'd like to think it's because Sheepfluff and I raised them to be close. They know the importance of family and how to look out for one another in ways that other siblings might not. They've all got such different personalities and that helps too. They find common ground with others in different situations. It makes for different kinds of bonding among all of them and creates close relationships in multiple ways. They're incredible to watch when they're all together and it's gotten more incredible as they've gotten older. -Scorchgaze

Because I insist on putting myself in extreme situations. *grins at them* I wanna see one of these lessons sometime. -Sweetbriar
last edited over a year ago
tanglebelly commented…
responded to dark on the other page over a year ago
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I know I just had to get his own it's okay cause it was a little longer haha over a year ago
Sunheart I'm not perfect. Look at you: you're strong and much better built for fighting, you're outspoken and bold and cats respect you for that, they know not to mess with you and are intimidated by you if they've done something to wrong you. You can hold your own against anyone so they know not to mess with you, your mate and it'll be the same for your future kits. *shrugs in exasperation* I don't have any of that. I try my best to hold my ground, especially when it comes to my mate and kits. But I'm not intimidating. Cats aren't scared of me even when I'm angry. Being a caring, loving mate and father is all I have going for me. It's the only thing I can offer. So yes, when I see you struggling to keep a healthy love life it makes me angry because that's the only thing I know how to do right. -Darkmist
*looks away* Sure that explains why i got banished and you didnt *mutters* I love both of them Darkmist picking one isnt as easy as it seems.
Sunheart
Sunheart, we all know that what Tanglestar did was wrong. No good ever came of it. The only good was Falconstar getting you back. *rests his tail on his shoulder* I'm sure it can't be easy to choose...but you need to. If it's Shiverpaw you want, then you need to express to her that you won't give up before she moves on. If it's Frecklenose you want more, you need to tell her so that she knows she isn't wasting her time loving someone who could never put her first. You need to think hard. Imagine how you'd feel being without one as your mate and having the other just as a friend or not having her at all. -Featherwing

Honestly, I doubt Frecklenose would even talk to you if you weren't mates anymore. -Darkmist

Darkmist enough. *shakes his head* Don't think about it like that, Sunheart. Just think about who you'd rather spend your life with as a mate. -Featherwing
*narrows his eyes at his brother* Will you just get lost id rather talk to Featherwing. *looks at Featherwing annoyed with Darkmist*
Sunheart
I'm just being realistic! -Darkmist

Darkmist go check on your kits. I have this. -Featherwing

*huffs in exasperation* I was only trying to help. *pads off to the nursery* -Darkmist

*watches him go, slightly amused* He still hasn't gotten very good at communicating. *turns his gaze back to Sunheart* Why don't you tell me about what you feel for each of them? Specifically. When you think about them individually, what do they make you feel? -Featherwing
KatieK102 commented…
Ohhhh, this'll be interesting! over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Smirks playfully at Sweetbriar* "Sorry Sweetbriar, but I wouldn't want our "lessons" to scar you," *teases* ~ Berryfrost

"It would seem your work paid off." ~ Falconstar

Well thank you. I really appreciate that. *watches them mill about* My kits are my pride and joy and I know Sheepfluff feels the same. They're all incredible. -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Hey, I've finally had my first kiss! And with tongue no less. *puffs out her fluffy white chest* If I can do that, I can handle anything you throw my way! -Sweetbriar

*purrs as he watches her* Incredible and unique. -Scorchgaze
Wait why would our lessons scare her?
Strongbreeze

Well Shiverpaw..she is well i dont know how to put it...she is just there and im just so comfortable with her i mean we have been friends since i was born and even when i returned she welcomed me back happily with open paws..and Frecklenose i love her to she is really just the perfect cat well they are both perfect but Frecklenose is just so open and loving to me and she will side with me on anything and everything.
Sunheart
*analyzes his words carefully before speaking* The choice is ultimately yours, Sunheart. You need to follow your heart on this...but do you want me to tell you what I hear when you describe your feelings? -Featherwing
*Glances at him* "You ever thought about having more? Clearly you're meant to be a father... I know you're not interested in she-cats, but even for the sake of having more kits-?" *Stops when he overhears Sweetbriar and groans, burying his face in his paws* "Great StarClan," *mutters darkly* ~ Falconstar

*laughs deeply* As you can tell, I've still got my paws full with the first six. The thought has crossed my mind, but I'm honestly happy with my life the way it is. I've got my dearest friends, my kits and my position as deputy. My life feels perfect. I wouldn't want to change a thing. -Scorchgaze
As long as it isnt like what Darkmist is saying sure.
Sunheart

*looks at Berryfrost then nudges her* Well will you take me up on that offer?
Strongbreeze
*smiles slightly and shakes his head* Give me some more credit, I have more tact than Darkmist. *looks at him seriously* Shiverpaw is your best friend and you said that she's always been there for you. She's just...there. To me, it sounds like you developed feelings for her past friendship because she was the only one there. She supported you when no one else was around. When Frecklenose came into your life you had your best friend, you had your brothers back. Yet you still fell for her. You loved her despite you two not growing up together or knowing everything there was to know of each other's lives. *smiles gently* It sounds like the love you have for your mate is the most true. -Featherwing
*Raises his gaze slightly to glare at his deputy* "I'd appreciate it if you could change just a few things... like maybe telling your daughter to not tell her friends that I shoved my tongue down her throat?" ~ Falconstar

*Purrs at Sweetbriar, before playfully leaning agaisnt Strongbreeze* "Shh, Strongbreeze; she's only ever been kissed. We don't need to describe our lessons to her." ~ Berryfrost
But that's what makes her so unique! *grins* She doesn't hold anything back. She's open and honest. A real chip off the old block if you ask me. *chuckles* Besides, who else would she discuss these things with if not her best friends? *looks at him with a light-hearted challenge in his eyes* Besides, weren't you the one that immediately came into camp and told me that my daughter isn't as innocent as I picture because she chose for you to "shoved your tongue down her throat"? -Scorchgaze

*blinks and turns to them* What exactly are you two teaching each other?! -Sweetbriar
*takes in what he said and sighs laying his head on his paws* Yea...guess you are right..She is the most true.
Sunheart

*was caught of guard with her leaning into him and falls over*
Strongbreeze
"I don't understand why she needs to discuss it with anyone." *His head shoots up* "I only told you to warn you! You thought she was innocent and naive, but when given the opportunity, she's not as pure as you - or literally anyone else - thinks!" ~ Falconstar

*Opens her mouth to respond, but stops when Strongbreeze falls over* Huffs and rolls her eyes* "For StarClan's sake, Strongbreeze!" ~ Berryfrost
I don't know Frecklenose that well, but her sister was my apprentice so I've been around Frecklenose enough to know that despite what happened with you and Shiverpaw behind her back she'll eventually forgive you both. If you choose Frecklenose, I'm sure there will come a day when she'll have trust in you both again. You'll have your best friend who you care for like family, as well as, your mate. *rests his tail on his shoulders* She loves you very much, Sunheart. That's plain enough for anyone to see. -Featherwing
*nods and purrs at him lightly* You are always so wise Featherwing you and Blackpelt were more of a father then my own father was.
Sunheart
*rolls his eyes slightly* For StarClan sake, Falconstar, she has a crush on you! Of course something like that would excite her and cause her to tell her friends. It's not like she's opening her mouth to every tom that looks her way. *narrows his eyes slightly as he looks out at the clan* And they think I don't notice, but there are plenty of them that stare at her. *turns back to him* But you're different to her. She wants to be with you, so she'll accept whatever she can get even if it's just your friendship. That's as pure and innocent as it gets! *shrugs pointedly* But if you offer to stick your tongue in her mouth it's obvious a cat with feelings for you would choose that option. -Scorchgaze

*laughs genuinely hard* You two are the best! -Sweetbriar
It was an accident! •says quickly getting to his paws•
Strogbreeze
*smiles* We wanted you and Darkmist to know that we were there for you. Even though Blackpelt is no longer with us I know he still watches over you and wants the best for you. I'm here whenever you need me. -Featherwing
*nods getting a little teary eyed* i know you will be...
Sunheart
*pats his back comfortingly with his tail* I know you miss him. You aren't alone in that. I miss Blackpelt every single day. The clan just isn't the same without him. -Featherwing
•gets to his paws again stumbling from getting light headed from getting up to quickly• thanks for the advice Featherwing.
Sunheart

I hope things work out for you Sunheart. *flicks his ear lightly with his tail* I'm telling you right now though, you'd better apologize to that girl. Whether she's furious with you or not, whether you decide to stay with her or not, you'd better offer her a real meaningful, heartfelt apology. -Featherwing
I will Featherwing i will she deserves that completely..ah im such an idiot...
Sunheart
Everyone makes mistakes. Your...just happened to make one that might be a bit more severe. But if you work hard and mean it you can turn things around for the better. -Featherwing
*sighs* I know i get it i screwed up *rolls his shoulder wincing* And i really got punished for it to.
Sunheart

*looks up at Darkmist as he comes back to the den* What was going on outside pa?
Tanglekit
Merryberry is a wonderful medicine who does an immaculate job. *smiles and nods to her gratefully* I'm sure your wounds will be healed in no time. *looks at him* You know, it says a lot that even after what you did, she came to you after you'd been hurt and made sure you were taken care of. -Featherwing

*smiles and licks his head* Some drama. Per usual around this camp. -Darkmist
Can you tell me please pa?
Tanglekit

*nods* She was the first one to tend to me..the look on her face made me so sad...
Sunheart
I should hope so. She's your mate and you hurt her, so of course she wouldn't be able to hide her pain. But she didn't allow herself to cry in camp...*frowns slightly* Poor girl. Sunheart, when you speak to her -- whether it be about staying together or moving apart -- allow her to completely express her feelings. Bottling things up like that isn't good for anyone. So allow her to be vulnerable with you. She's your mate, so you're the one she should be able to do that with anyway. -Featherwing

*sighs slightly and lays down* Your uncle Sunheart made a mistake today that upset a lot of cats. What he did made your mother's nephew so upset that he and your uncle started fighting. Falconstar put an end to it and now your uncle needs to do his best to fix his mistake. -Darkmist
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Sweetie I don't really know what to tell you I'm at a loss for this whole situation. You're father is as gay as it gets so I never had a problem with him sleeping around I've never had a real mate. But being a mother I know that it really important to talk about how you feel. And if you and Sunheart do get back together you'll have to really talk about the Shiverpaw situation. If he really wants to be with you he'll be sure to make sure you're comfortable with whatever situation you two work out. *nuzzles her gentky* I know this sucks honey but I'll tell you one thing just because something is bad right now doesn't mean it'll stay that way. Time has a funny way of fixing things after awhile. Whether this goes one way or another I'm sure you'll be better off in the long run. Try not to worry too much... *says gently* -Sheepfluff
*nods and finishes her meal, snuggling into her mother's nest* I know you'll have someone special soon, mom. If anyone deserves it it's you. *nuzzles against her, enjoying her mother's comfort* You and dad put so much on hold for us. You both could have been looking for mates to make you truly happy, but you stayed together to give us the ideal family that so many other cats have. But now that we understand the truth it should be your opportunity to find your own happiness. -Frecklenose
I've been trying hun you know you kits are my happiness though *purrs* -Sheepfluff
I'm the best though right? *jokes lightly* -Frecklenose
"You're too soft on that one," *mumbles bitterly* ~ Falconstar

*Huffs* "You're the reason we can't have nice things, Strongbreeze," ~ Berryfrost
By the way Blue, I sent you a message last night about a possible change of plans. Let me know what you think when you get the chance.
Busy?
Hardly! I see no reason to be hard on any of my kits. They're all good cats. *grins slightly* You're just biased because she gives you a run for your prey. -Scorchgaze

Awww come on Berryfrost. *purrs in amusement, her tail swishing happily* -Sweetbriar
For right now. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get out of an interview, but idk how long that'll take. But I've got plenty of forum time! I'd say we could probably skip soon. Featherwing has given all the advice he has and I think soon I'll want Frecklenose to rest so that she and Sunheart can have their talk
"She oversteps boundaries that I've warned her about overstepping," *retorts* *Stands to his paws and stretches* "Whatever. I've handed her training over to Duskstorm, so maybe now she'll give him a run for his prey." ~ Falconstar

*Rolls her eyes slightly* "WHatever. Come on, after today, I'm exhausted." ~ Berryfrost
I replied :) sorry for the wait I've been pretty busy lately

You know your father and I don't play favorites *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff
*raises an eyebrow* Handed it over permanently​ or temporarily? -Scorchgaze

Me too. *gets up and heads for the den* -Sweetbriar

I know. *purrs and lays her head down tiredly* I'm just glad I have a mom like you. -Frecklenose
"We'll see," *replies, before jumping from the High Rock and heading towards his den* ~ Falconstar
*heads over to the warriors den, stopping beside Sheepfluff and Frecklenose to lick his daughter comfortingly on the head before settling into his nest* -Scorchgaze

*purrs softly as she drifts off slowly to sleep* -Frecklenose

I'm ready to skip whenever you guys are.
Same
*wakes up bright and early, exiting the den with a stretch**pads over to the waterfall just as the sun starts rising past dawn, making sure she was punctual for her training with Duskstorm* -Sweetbriar

*was already out on dawn patrol with her father* -Frecklenose