Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

soul eater 1196 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1196

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Hiro: What she needs to understand is that we didn't escape the same day....
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Jinx:.....................................­...­...­...­...­.*l­ook­s into a lake water and practially boil the lake out of anger and frustration* *falls back on the grass behind and looks at the clear sky* I just want to go back to being a hobo......Yeah that was the life, running from pitch forks, fishing with my hands, and fending off animals who want to eat me in my sleep. Yeah that was awesome. *then covers her face with her hands* oh who am I kidding it was terrible................
Zangetsu: *He found Jinx* Jinx....
Jinx: *sits up* what.....*pulling her legs to her chest and rest her cheek on her knees*
Zangetsu: Listen.... You and Hiro need to talk.... Maybe if you 2 sort out whatever it is, I'm pretty sure you 2 can be a successful team.
Jinx: I'm a witch I don't need a weapon.......I work alone.....Playing with fire gets you fingers burned.
Zangetsu: He's not a weapon. He's got magic just like you do, because he's a demon with a lot of power.
Jinx: And thats what I want in a partner.....demon powers.......and magic just like me wooptie doo......
Zangetsu: Listen to yourself! You push him away before you even begin to truly understand! Why the hell do you do something like that?!! It's crazy as hell!!! You think you've got it so terrible... Why don't you think the other people! Kazuki signed a contract to lose his soul!!! He's filled with nothing but hatred and darkness no matter what you see from him! All you see from him right now is a facade, but I don't care that it's like that because he's a brother to me! All he ever wants to do, is kill the witches! Think about it!!! You're lucky he took you in! Because people like you and me, are making him know what it means to have a soul again! We're helping him be the Kazuki he once was!!! Kazuki Kazumora, an elite prodigy who's laid back but has a strong heart for everyone and everything he does!!!
Jinx: ..........I Push People away because I'm A Fucking Grenade! I don't want to grow attached to anyone because I don't want to hurt them! I cold because its best to keep distance because if I grow attach I slowly watch the ones I love die and leave me alone.......So Don't you dare say I think I got worse than him because I know he had it worse than me. I just choose to do stuff for your sake.....I spent half of my life just traveling the world exploring the things they have to offer and not one place excepted me. Except for her because you friend was willing to except me. Even if witches do shit things. *smiles sadly* But I don't trust that guy. I just don't....If he said we knew each other...How come I remember everything but him.....Explain that.
Hiro: Because I wanted you to forget I existed.... Why?! Because you were better off without me. Now it's different. Now you're not! *He turned away* If you don't want anything more to do with me, *his red eye shined as he looked back* Then so be it! *he disappeared
Jinx: Ugh! *kicks a rock with her fire powers setting a couple tree's on fire* Boys are so confusing! *Her hair become flames*..........I need to cool off...........*walks away leaving a trail of fire behind her while she walk in the woods alone*
Zangetsu: Just make sure you come back home afterwards.....
Jinx: *nods before stomping off into the woods* *finds a tree stump and sits on it* Has my memories really been a lie......
Zangetsu: *He headed back home*
Jinx: *breathes in out to calm down* Okay time to go home......
last edited over a year ago
Zangetsu: Jinx...... *sigh* Why can't I read you....
Jinx: *kicks the door open* I'm home. *walks to the kitchen and starts making herself a some spicy-spicy soup for herself* Okay...I'll need the ghost pepper exract, lava rocks, ......dragon bones, and beef. *she adds all of them to the soup.* mm.... smells nice.
Zangetsu: *He walked to her* You could acknowledge your homecoming some other way. Not just kicking the door all the time.
Jinx: *pouts* But its more fun that way....Plus I was to lazy to use the door nob.
Zangetsu: How the hell are you lazy to use a door knob? It seems more energy is used to kick a door than use the knob.... Then again... I won't question you.
Jinx: thanks.......*turns her attention back to the soup and adds some chili juice to it* I think its done! *takes a spoon of it to her lips and nods. Turns of the stove and pours herself a bowl of soup*
Zangetsu: You never cease to surprise me ya know.
Jinx: I'll guess your going to have to read more of me to find out more suprises. *winks*
last edited over a year ago
Zangetsu: Heh, I guess so.
Jinx: want some soup? Its my homemade spicy-spicy soup. *taking a spoonful of her own bowl*
Zangetsu: Well I haven't eaten much today, so I could have some.
Jinx: *pours a bowl of soup for zangestu * * By the side of a pot a fly tries to taste it but becomes ashes in seconds* Dig in.
Zangetsu: Thanks, *he tasted* Wow!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!
Jinx: thanks. *smuggly says before pouring herself some more soup*
Zangetsu: It's really unbelievable. I've never tasted anything like this.... Wow...
Jinx: yeah normal people don't really use lava rocks and dragon bones in food because they aren't big on spicy stuff plus its more dangerous to get these ingredients.
Zangetsu: Would you charge more for this at a restaurant?
Jinx: yes, because getting these ingredients does not promise my hair's safety. *She jokes*
Zangetsu: Hm, you and your hair. Hell, if I had to fight something like that I'd want it to be worth it.
Jinx: Try and make your hair this silky smooth in the wilderness and have it smell like strawberries. *dramatically flips her hair making it sparkle and a smell of strawberries brush off it*
Zangetsu: Hm, I like that.
Jinx: thanks. Anyway...I'm going to put the left overs away and head up to bed. Okay..oh and thanks for being the first person to like my soup. *smiles sweetly before using her magic to put away left overs and wash the dishes*
Zangetsu: Glad to be, it was wonderful.
Jinx: *heads up to bed and passes out on her bed*
Zangetsu: ... Jinx....
Jinx: *snores lightly with her leg stick out from the covers* ....
Zangetsu: *He'd head back to his room* Wait..... What the hell ever happened to Kazuki?! *he saw a note* A note?
???: Hehe * girl walks out in the rain with a umbrella laughing* ~London bridge is falling down falling down London bridge is falling down my fair lady~
Zangetsu: *he read the note* I decided to abandon Death City, I'm heading back home... To be happy with Kara... Damn it Kazuki!
Jinx: He WHAT! Isn't he a little too young to throw his life away for a stinking women! I get they haven't seen each other in years but seriously you can't just do that.
Zangetsu: That idiot!!!
Jinx: Let go and find him and bring him back to his senses!
Zangetsu: Right, let's go! *He rushed out quick to hopefully make it to Kazuki*
Jinx: *ten mintues in the forest* Where do you think he would go.