selena gomez Isn't it annoying...

Dada posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 12:21AM
how the media makes such a big deal about Selena's purity ring and saving herself for marriage? Like c'mon. That's nothing new. It's only a Christian thing. Although i think she's Catholic, which is classified as Christianity.
I'd just rather read new stuff about her rather than the only thing this world cares about, sexual things. I don't care for sexual things. Any comments?

selena gomez 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dada said…
Yeah. I agree. Mostly, I seldom read stuff but it's always just to learn things about them.
over a year ago crush2222 said…
catholic and christion kind of the same
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Well I think the only reason they talk about Selena's purity ring is the fact that Miley doesn't have one. Miley is sort of making a fool of herself and has so many promiscuous pictures floating about online. And Selena doesn't, so they are (I guess) trying to make a big deal out of her being a role model.
I guess that's a good guess jlhfan624. Thanks for the comment. That does make much sense. Since everyone keep comparing them.
over a year ago Leyton4ever89 said…
I never heard of them talk about it.. I didn't even know LOL.
It's only online. You know, sites like justjared.com.
over a year ago BigSis35 said…
Never read the media, Anyway, I think it's just plain rude to be willing to ask about their private life.

Imagine someone coming up to you to say: Hey, can you tell us about your personal private life so we can put it in the paper qnd on TV? It would get pretty annoying, don't you think?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SelenaGomez101 said…
seriously. none of that is anybody elses business other than hers.
That's why they choose to keep some things private though. But they eventually find out who they've been dating. It's just a price you choose to pay to follow your dreams.