prince michael jackson Dr.murray

LuverofMJ posted on Mar 17, 2010 at 02:55AM
Well u probably have all heard of dr.Murray right. Well I just want to know if u beleive he killed Michael I no I do I actually herd that prince started the investigation back up again cause the investigators were about to give up on it, prince toled them not to give up and he offered to testify against him. He also said that he was there and it will be in his mind 4ever, he told them hoe saw blood on his fathers cloths and dr. Murder I mean Murray wouldn't let them in the room to see their father. Hmmm I wonder why? ( sarcasm) so the point is he did kill him and that's the end of it. Please comment on if u do beleive he caused this crime thank u:)

prince michael jackson 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
I hope Dr. Muarry freakin dies. Sorry about that, BUT HE KILLED MJ!
over a year ago lauren_95 said…
yes i believe he did, even if he didnt mean to he still did! doing CPR on someone a bed?! seriously i knew that and am i a doctor?? NO! and having a 12 year old see their dad dead that is terrible!! who the hell would have a kid watch their father die?! and prince is going to have to live with that image for the rest of his life!! i think dr.murray is a dumbass and i have thought that since i found out he did cpr on a bed (like i said dumbass!) i wish he would go to jail for the rest of his life!! well atleast hes going to have to life with one thing, mj fans all over the world hating him and screaming at him for the rest of his life!!!
over a year ago LuverofMJ said…
That's exactly my point thaks for agreeing with
me Lauren_95 and of course PrinceMJluv