prince michael jackson Mi daydream (f*ckin' embarising)

paloma97ppb posted on Mar 09, 2010 at 11:05PM
lol ok, today I was at class and the teacher said : "Close you're eye's guy's and try to remember what can you remember about the movie or book?" (Twilight book , boring), so I was daydreaming with Prince and the teacher said : "Ok, open!, Paloma what can you remember?" and I said: "Prince!" and then I realized I was crazy (omg Im so embarresd) then a classmate: "Who the hell is that?!" my teacher: "what?" I said: "sorry he is mi cousin (lol) " CAUSE NOBODY KNOW'S WHO HE WAS ONLY MY FRIEND'S BUT THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IM STILL EMBARESED!!!!
 lol ok, today I was at class and the teacher said : "Close you're eye's guy's and try to remember wha

prince michael jackson 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lauren_95 said…
omg that would suck!!
over a year ago tiver said…
hmmm
u know wat happened 2 me horrible
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
LOL IT SUCK! AND YEAH TIVER IT WAS A BIT HORRIBLEE LOL
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
LOL! oh dear! EVERYONE knows about me and prince in my class becuase i have like thousands of pics of him in my locker!
once i was in Physics and the teacher was just babbling on about some random stuff and i just got my Sketch Diary out (A sketch book with JUST prince pics) and began to draw me and him and then i was writting Mahdiyyah4Prince and stuff and then i was so into my drawing that i hadnt noticed that everyone was looking over my shoulder to watch me draw, along with the bluddy teacher! LOL!

i suddenly realised and looked up and saw that everyone was giggling and laughing at me! the teacher asked me to put the drawing away and stop dreaming about my boyfriend (prince!)LOL, he thought prince was my real boyfriend and told me i could go and see prince after school so i needed to concentrate on my work for now! LOL! everyone was laughing sooo hard and loudly and i was CRINGINGG! they all were shouting out 'hes not really her boyfriend sir!' and 'hes Michael Jacksons son! ahahhah'. it was sooo embaressing! im blushing now even as i write it! LOLx! XD X
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
laugh
That's HILARIOUS!!! You could have also said he was a popstar, because there IS a singer name Prince, you know.
big smile
OMG LMFAO! LAST WEEK I WAS PASTING PRINCE PIC'S ON MY LOCKER HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA LOL AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE BLUMMIN' TEACHER WAS BEHIND ME AND SHE TOLD ME: " UMM LADY, SIT DOWN AND IN THE RECESS PLAY WITH YOU'RE PICS THE LITTLE HANDSOME BOY" I SAID: HAHAHA OK, CUTE BOY YEYY" LOL
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
Awww, sorry to hear that, Mrs_Princeymj. Thats why I keep this stuff to MYSELF. For me, what GOES ON in this site, STAYS in this site, that's my rule, lol! Not even my SIBLINGS know that I do this (I'm so secretive, lol)! My advice, you should probably just move to another country, change your name, or just never leave the house again, lol!
over a year ago PrInCeMjFaN said…
heart
my scool is like so boring i no how u feel so i just draw on any paper riting mjs and prince name over and over again. i just had a dream about him last nite its embarrising tho
smile
lol I do the same
laugh
thefunnychick95 that is the exact same with me!
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
omg that nearly happend to me i feel so srry for you. that woyld be so embarasing
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
thefunnychick95 same i dont let anyone know exept for my 4 bffl's.
big smile
@TheFunnyChick97 yeah it was embaressing! not even my sibling or amily knows that i <3 prince! only everyone at my whole school knows! x btw, i agree you should change your whole identittyy! LOL x
my friends dont even know who prince is so i dont talk about him to them, i just come on here lol
@Lauren_95 how would you feel telling them? x
over a year ago JustinRox1997 said…
smile
Well i dont like prince well im a fan but im not like IN LOVE with him or anything. I just think hes cool. :) and no offense, dont take this the wrong way, but that is so HILARIOUS!
over a year ago iloveprincej said…
tongue
haha. how embarrasing!
what? idk theyve never even heard of him and none of them are really fans of mj, only me so it would be kinda pointless talking about it to them
hahaha only 3 friend's know nut they don't care talking about him , even I , that's why Im here cause you talk with people who like's him too, if not it's gonna be boring for others lol
smile
lol =) i agree! i go on here everyday, this is like a Prince Luvers 'Communityy'! LOL =) im on it at school and all my friends are with me and their like reading all the comments LOL x btw my friend finds ur story funny and embabreesssing (she loves Robert Pattinson =)) x
over a year ago AnnaJinji said…
laugh
haha :D and btw if u r writing wright it !!!! no need to use * cuz it's kinda like ummmm crazy that u write f*cking ...i mean u can just wright fucking no neeeeeeds for * !!! hahah
over a year ago billiejean808 said…
sad
Lol something like that happened to me once I had a picture of Prince in my note book and while I was in class the picture fell out and then one of the girls in my class picked it up and on the picture it said I love prince so then at lunch the girl stood up and shouted "Hey everybody breanna loves prince"and I was like oh my gosh my life is over as I no it then everbody started laughing because they knew he was MJ's son so now everybody knows I have a crush on prince and the entire school calls me princelover where ever I go!
big smile
^ sorta the same story with me now! except i dont mind it! LOL x i just make a joke outta it =D
over a year ago hawaiianbabe said…
blush
I did the exact same thing in class. NO one knows who Prince is in my school, nowadays all they think about is Justin Beiber. I so know what it's like!><
over a year ago billiejean808 said…
I don't mind eaither but it gets annoying because they don't call me by my name no more