prince michael jackson Jaffar News!

PrinceMJluv posted on Mar 05, 2010 at 11:48PM
I saw this video on YouTube and it was about Jermaine talking about what happened with the stun gun. He said that Jaffar was gonna buy him something off the internet or that the stun gun was for him. See! Jermaine is lying because he changed his story right in the middle of the interview. That doesn't make sense to me, I mean could you actually raise a child stupid enough to buy a stun gun for his father? And plus, what does Jermaine even NEED a stun gun for? I really think that Jermaine's kids should live with him because now Jaffar is putting other people in danger. I mean, there's reports that Prince, Paris, and Blanket could be taken out of the house. Although they're not true. Jermaine needs to be a better father to his kids. They should've lived with him in the first place but, oh no. Jermaine has his own house with is wife and he's too busy trying to top Michael. No offense to Jermaine. I like Jermaine but personally I think he's too stuck up and only thinks about himself.
Now, the media writes a lot of crap about everyone and we all know that by now if you're a Michael Jackson fan. Remember that child molestation stuff? Thought you did. P.S. If you think Michael did all those things stop liking his son. Anyway, TMZ is a reliable source. They were the ones that first reported MJ's death. Anyway, they were also the first ones to break this story and TMZ barely EVER lies. (Although I wished they would've lied about MJ's death)Odds are, TMZ and the press are NOT lying this time. Jermaine probably is!

prince michael jackson 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
big smile
I knew it!! I agree and I repeat! What is gonna do with a stun gun! He's probaly lying cause he wants to defend he's son
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
What is the name of the video
over a year ago love_mjackson said…
heyy, jermaine jackson is cool!
can everyone like just drop this crap about the stun gun? its so old.
and bottom line is jaafar didnt do anything wrong and all this crapp was just made up.
no returns! :)
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
Jaffar DID do something wrong. HE BOUGHT A STUN GUN
over a year ago tiver said…
laugh
leave those kids alone kids will be kids
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
big deal! i love jermaine but i cant help saying that he always tries to wriggle out of Q's and he cant lie to save his life! but i understand hes protecting the family and preventing MJ's kids from being taken away. he also cant give out too much info! x