prince michael jackson Pic of Prince

princesgurl97 posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 01:34AM
Prince sent me this. I love you Prince forever and always babe.
 Prince sent me this. I amor you Prince forever and always babe.

prince michael jackson 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
lol wich prince jaafarsuckslol?
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
rainy
Okay. Im not sure.. but it seems like is photoshoped..
yeah it look's like :9
He's face here was in Michael Jackson's memorial
hmmm
yeah exactly.
over a year ago princesgurl97 said…
This is NOT photoshopped. Prince sent me this. Your faces never looked similar in pictures. Geez.
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
if u think jaafarsuckslol is Prince and he sent u this it's probably fake
hmmm
Well I was comparing it and yeah their facer a very similar.. I think is photoshopped.. No offence princesgurl97..
over a year ago SpencerMalnik said…
wink
If " Prince " sendt it to you one the pc its not him cause he is not allowed to talk with strangers or have internett accont
over a year ago pjfanlol said…
When did he sent it?
@pjfanlol Along time ago like back in september.
@PrinceMJLuv No I know jaafarsuckslol is fake. Prince sent me this over text message.
@SpencerMalnik I'm not a stranger, I'm his friend, and he sent it text message
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
smirk
i beleive that you know Prince..but i dont think Prince has a Cell/Mobile phone?! and why does it have your name all over it! you obvs edited it!

how dooo you know prince?
Prince doesn't have a cell phone stupid
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
angry
You don't know Prince stupid seriously just leave if your going to lie to us.
hmmm
lol yeah it is in september.. because is totally photoshoped.. sorry..
I do know Prince! And he does have a cell phone! He has friends like the Malniks to talk to you know. Just because he's Michael's kid doesn't mean he's cut off completely. He still has a phone. My name is all over the picture because it belongs to me! And I don't want posers to use it for their fake internet accounts. And for the hundredth time it's NOT photoshopped.
How do you guys know what Prince does, what he's allowed to have, and who he knows? Because of what the paparazzi reports say? Come on, I thought as Prince fans you all would be a little more smarter than that. Don't you know paparazzi people make up stuff. Okay let me give you some facts:
1. Prince has a cell phone.
2. Prince doesn't have any internet accounts but is allowed to go on the internet for a limited amount of time and he's monitored to play games.
3.I do know Prince, I'm his "normal" friend. You don't have to be famous to be friends with him. I'm not a stranger, I go over his house and we hang out.
over a year ago m-yrthe-13 said…
If you know him why you leaked his picture? You must know that the family don't want it that their pic were leaked, so i don't believe you sorry.
mischievous
yeah I agree with m-yrthe-13 :)
over a year ago MJshenriette said…
hahahha FAIL! you can find this everywhere on twitter ;D
hehe! give us all the speeches you want! we wont beleive no fakers this time!! Jaffarsucksxlol might have fooled some of us, BUT NEVER THIS TIME! WE WILL STAY STRONG AND THINK YOUR FAKEEINGGG! your name wouldnt be princesgurl because your his friend and yor not his 'gurl!' so back of prince! if you do know him, i bet your just using him..x
me iluvPrinceMJ? Cuz this is a poser who MADE this picture. I can clearly see where she photoshopped it.
zzz
yes it is..
This picture is all over Twitter now because people stole it, i can send you this pic without all those tags but I bet you those other people who have this pic can't.I have this original pic. And yes I put this picture of Prince on the interent but the Jacksons DO NOT care. They just want the kids to be happy. And seriously it's only on pic. And my name is princesgurl because I am Prince's gurl! :p
wtf?! THE JACKSONS DO CARE! YOU ARE NOT PRINCE'S GIRL BECUASE HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU! JEEZ! GO LIE SOMEWHERE ELSE
over a year ago hawaiianbabe said…
First of all Prince dose have a cell phone and this pic is photoshopped.
over a year ago princeofpop said…
hmmm
it might be real no clue, go figure!
But guys each single picture from his face book might look photoshopped from somewhere but it might not be!
if you see Prince in the street (the real Prince) would you say:
'That is Prince!'
or
'Nah! That's jsut a guy that is identical!'
guys same thing!
geez, please understand!
over a year ago AnnaJinji said…
ya maybe ....it is prince ....face is prince and dunno if it is photoshoped XD
omg u know what i noticed ???it's like photoshoped really i am telling u this bcuz i want u to know truth ..look it's like his face is cut ...i will find this pic and then we can be able to see if it is .. ;)
oh ya ! look he has too long umm how to say ....dunno ...ok never mind u decide but i think that it is not real ...cuz i have good eyes and i can see how it is done ...
zzz
yep it is photoshoped.. in my photos i have that pic with the memorial's one.. so you can compare.. oh and the memorial's one is edited so is photoshoped..
he looks fitt there?! i am beginnning to think prince does have a cell!

is it not sad that your just frineds with Prince but the again on the internet you say your his 'gurrl?' i really do feel embaressed for youuu! im not bein mean or anythin btw! xxx
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
If its getting stolen you can only be mad at your self because you put it out to the public, im just sayin'. And i do think it is a photoshoped pic. Sorry.
over a year ago love_mjackson said…
yeaah prince does have a phone
but i reccon this is photoshopped,
idk. this is hard haha.
over a year ago princemgirl said…
heart
He do not like you whant him to like you but he is takeing buy me so go on with your life ok ok so you now he did not write you that so go on i am mrs. jackson
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
yeah he and paris do have phones but i dont think they'll send pics to ppl. only people that they are close to and trust. and obviously he can't trust you if you put his "picture" on the web. not saying that this pic is real, but if it were that's not a cool thing to do.
over a year ago Aleissa said…
I think it is photoshoped wut ever not real and if it was real why would u put it in the internet? That is wrong sorry but that is my oppinion