prince michael jackson I Need To Be Strong

tiver posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 01:11AM
i need to be strong becuz i wanna meet prince and i feel like it will not happen need advice but i am going to be strong

prince michael jackson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago raachel96 said…
hang in there, someday we'll all meet him-if we set our minds to it(:
over a year ago PrInCeMjFaN said…
angelic
ya i feel the same way dnt worry mayb it will happen wen u dnt evn expect it
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
you never know you might just bump into him? and yeah im going through the same thing
over a year ago mj117 said…
wooooooww you kids are kinda obsessed....sorry. kinda rude. But to tell you the truth, you will probobly never meet Prince, unless you still love him like, 10 years from now which I highly dought. The ugly truth guys. I used to like the Jonas Brothers... told myself I'd love em forever... I hate them now. The truth is ugly.
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
IM IN LOVVEE WITH HIMM TOO! i guess we both have O.P.D (obsessive prince disorderrr) dont worry we will get through this tough time together my friend! god bless! x
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lolarocks99 said…
tongue
ok people unless you like liv really close to him like me im in encino california you really dont have a chance to meet him like mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
yeh you can! you could both meet on holiday or he could come to your city or something! i mean i live alll the way in the UK but i still think i have a chance, just like every other girrl =)