prince michael jackson Must read -

spaceboy13 posted on Feb 21, 2010 at 08:49PM
Hello. Everyone, I am Prince. I am here to say something brief but important. Our family is aware of people out there pretending to be Blanket, Paris and myself. i would just like to inform you that my sibblings and myself do NOT have ANY internet accounts.

I would also like to thank everyone here, for their love and support. It mean so very, very much to us. Really. Thank you. - By the way, I will not be returning to this site, and I will not have Public internet accounts until I am 14. I would like to keep out of the public eye while I'm a child. Nor am I aloud to date until I am 14.
Much love, Prince.

prince michael jackson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
Oh god, another one. Seriously? Dude, no one is buying this. Cut it out, theres already been ONE other person attempting to impersonate Prince, and he failed.
Do you seriously think theres anyone dumb enough to believe you? Anyone can write that message claiming theyre "Prince". You probably have no idea how many people try to pull that move, do you? Its like "yeah, Im really Spencer Malnik" yeah, and I'm TAYLOR SWIFT! Really, why even TRY? Youre not fooling anyone, thats all Im gonna say!
over a year ago SashaPrince4ver said…
angry
Well said TheFunnyChick95. Do you think that anybody here is that stupid to believe you are Prince? It's annoying to see how people are pretending to be who they are not!! We had to many posers here and to me your not that different. If you think your fooling people by saying "I'm Prince Jackson" the only one your fooling is yourself.
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
yeah yeaaah...i know your reall......;)
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
mischievous
OMG again?? i agree with TheFunnyChick95 this posers are really tikin' me off , were not stupid, dude we HAD ENOUGH WITH ALL THESE POSERS :)
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
NOT ANOTHER POSER! Dude, no one is buying this mess. We've already been through controversy with jaafarsuckslol and we don't need another poser ruining this club. You're only fooling youself.
over a year ago tiver said…
lets just not respond maybe if we do not respond they will stop instead we are giving them 2 much attetion
over a year ago flying said…
we've just got rid of one poser...we don't want another...
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
angry
oh wow not another one. Come on people who pretend to be Prince , do you think we are dumb or something? Yah sure i can go say anywhere that's I'm selena Gomez. Like stop people.
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
hmmm
ok guys, i know some of you are copying my comment. please don't. get your own idea, don't use mine, that just shows that you can't come up with something for this loser, so you just look at someone else's & try to condense it, and it's really getting annoying! please stop, thats all I ask. thank you.
over a year ago PMJLOVER101 said…
angry
ANOTHER POSER? GAHH!