prince michael jackson For Jaafarsuckslol

flying posted on Feb 19, 2010 at 09:29PM
Well done jaafarsuckslol...you tried too fool us but it doesn't work and i tell you why..finally the truth came to light because if you saw the article which says THAT LA TOYA JACKSON SAYS THAT MJ KIDS ARE USING THE INTERNET or whatever but THEY DON'T HAVE MYSPACE,TWITTER ETC.soo you are a looser because some girls believed you and they thought that you are indeed prince...i know that in this world are TONS of POSERS and all are trying to fool us by sharing a fake Myspace who seem real but it's not...can i give an advice??STOP FOOLING THE PPL THAT YOU ARE PRINCE JACKSON
sorry if i was too mean but this is my opinion and i will not change it)
hope u like it..my little speech..comment pls
thanks for understanding:)
save

prince michael jackson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
yeah he thought we were fool's
over a year ago love_mjackson said…
ahaha woww, then that guy/chick was gayy!
over a year ago flying said…
laugh
maybe..who knows
over a year ago LuverofMJ said…
Well when La Toya said that if he really does have a myspace I don't think she would say he did that would just be dumb and in PEOPLE magazine it says " that MJs kids are busy ichating, E-MAILING and acting like kids" that's what a family friend said. So it's possible it could've been him so you really wouldn't know you also need proof to signiter someone fake before you do, as much as they need to proof they're real.
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
big smile
I am not confused.. Not anymore :) Lol.. and yeah who knows lmao!
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
I like what LoveofMJ said
smile
or not..LuverofMJ...he is a poser...i don't think it was the real Prince..you saw the article..they don't have myspace,twitter..sorry guys but don't be angry with me pls..this is just my opinion..that he is fake..
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
JaffarSucks didnt even spell Jaffar right in the beginning! its not jaafar its jaffar! x
whatever...
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
no it's spelled Jaafar.