prince michael jackson About Jaafarsuckslol

love_mjackson posted on Feb 19, 2010 at 10:27AM
yeah i knoww he wasnt real now, so he/she was gayy haha.
last edited on Feb 19, 2010 at 10:31PM

prince michael jackson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago flying said…
big smile
everyone can be sweet and nice and can say god bless you and stuff like that...idk...i don't think it's really him but if he is prince i'm sorry
over a year ago MJshenriette said…
smile
hahahahhaahha LMAO :D Everyone can be nice, when they play another person!:D I am sure that it was a girl, who didn't was a fan before Prince was at the grammys, and don't know our (the orginal girls) relationship to posers. You know, us ¨old¨ girls who has loved prince since like forever, have been though many posers before, and we know how do deal with them :)
Don't say ¨hmm, maybe is it him¨ 'Cuz its noooot! I know that we are all desperete and so on, but don't lose your brain :)As I said, if I maked a profile on myspace, facebook etc, called myself Prince and Applehead, took some pictures of a brown hair'd dude and postet them, and was sweet then would you believe me! - see its easy to make a fake profile :) Jaffarsuckslol is fake!:)

But yeah :D God bless lol :D..
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
smile
i think it is Prince. 100% Prince.
over a year ago Thisgirl1 said…
I agree with MJshenriette. It is nooooooooooooooooot Prince!!! Just because he is nice, come on -_-
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
laugh
lol the posers try to act like them ,so that's the wat SOME people believe in those silly thing :)
over a year ago Thisgirl1 said…
yeah, and u can say to yourself, on his profile is isn't friends with his family. Like Genevieve, Jaafar, Donte and so on ... :D
over a year ago prince_luver said…
tongue
it wasent prince u ppl really need 2 get into reality nd use ur common sense!.............