prince michael jackson Real or not...

lucaslover528 posted on Feb 17, 2010 at 05:32PM
As most of you will know, there has been some controversy on this club to whether or not jaafarsuckslol is the person he says he is. So I've come up with a solution.
jaafarsuckslol, if you don't upload a video of yourself saying "Yes I am Prince Jackson and my username on fanpop is jaafarsuckslol," then we are not going to believe you.
You may think, "Oh but that's putting poor little Prince in the spotlight." But if he didn't want to be exposed, why would he tell everybody in the first place???
For now jaafarsuckslol, I'm almost certain that you are a fraud. But let's see if you can change my mind...

prince michael jackson 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago flying said…
hmmm
i'm really confused...some ppl say that he is real because they saw some pics that seem real...some ppl say that he is a f*****g poser..idk
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
worried
i dont understand anything.. I was one of the non-believers but i did not post something bad on the those forum.. i just read what he was posting and then it turns so confuse to me! Im really confused now.. but anyways he said that he will leave and i think its a little bit better but idk..
over a year ago flying said…
agree with you
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
Lucaslover ur so right! See you should really believe non-believers. lol
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
smile
i think it is Prince.
over a year ago lauren_95 said…
when he sent me the url of his myspace he said he couldnt except me so obviously its a fake!
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
worried
yes he sent me too his url and he said sure, we can be friends you're cool..but i didnt add him in myspace.. cos im sure he is not prince but i was so confused.. Im still confused..
over a year ago lauren_95 said…
laugh
he told me he couldnt except me cuz his grandma thinks he was too many girlfriends..lmao! oh well i dont have a myspace anyway and im not going to get one jsut to be friends with him cuz thats kinda stupid