prince michael jackson Now I Have To Take The Hard Route. Ugghhh!!

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 17, 2010 at 01:35AM
Now because some of you failed to believe that it was Prince, he isn't using this site any more (I think). And now that really sucks because now us girls who did believe really wanted to be his friend, now we have to take the hard route to get to know Prince. Which is to get famous and meet him at an award show of some sort(which is really hard to do). and for the ones who gave away the URL thanks dudes (not really).

and for the non believers that might comment it on this, leave it short and simple.

and for those who did believe, write all you want to because I love to see what you all have to say:).

and remember, You have your opinions and I have mine. -Bless your soul!

prince michael jackson 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrinceMJluv said…
I'm kinda glad that he's gone, because he caused too much mess. But please don't get mad at me ok?
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
smile
nah i'm not gonna get mad this time.
over a year ago love_mjackson said…
hmmm
i think he was prince though; && im not kidding
he wass soooo freaking nice!
over a year ago jackson_kids said…
if he was a poser he woulld be mean but he really seemed nice i belive he was prince but thanks alote for the plp who made him leave(not really) i dont think i will eva be famouse!!!!! so i wont b able to meet him there would be so much mor i would of said but i gtg
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
sad
I really wish he stayed, because i really wanted to become his friend even if it's just on the computer, cause i will neveerrr meeet him ='( and i feel really mad at the non believers, beacause the weren't believeing the truth cause it really was Prince. And i wish and hope he stays. PLEASE STAY PRINCE.
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
hmmm
yeah.. it was i bit funny cause sometimes he posted a forum some people used to comment funny stuff but yeah it was a mess
over a year ago flying said…
hmmm
is his job...he started with all this mess and he stopped too...why he has visited this site and posted all sort things that he is prince etc??...he should have known that on this site are ppl who don't believe him that he is prince...i'm tired of this mess
over a year ago flying said…
hmmm
i'm sorry prince if you feel that i'm judging you but this is my opinion..sorry guys
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
hmmm
He did sort of cause a big argument on Fanpop and broke the club into two groups! i still have no comment as to whether it is the real prince or not! if it is him then please forgive me but i think it would have been a better option to no say he's prince jackson. he knows what he would have caused if he did and yet again JaffarSucksxlol still said he was prince!! that was not wise (if he was the real prince)-

sorry, i think i have confused you guyyss :/

ilu Princee, forgive me if you were real! (i'm 50% sure it was!)
over a year ago raachel96 said…
crying
I believed it was him!
&& The sad part is..I wasnt on this site early enough to get to talk to him, so did he delete his myspace or something??