prince michael jackson Jackson Kids: Prince's side of the tale

PrinceMJluv posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 01:35AM
I knew our life was gonna change after dad died, but I never thought it would get this crazy. All three of us having to move in this HUGE house with all these rooms. I never really thought about how big it was, well I did when I was younger, because when you're younger almost everything seems bigger but the truth is you're just a little shortie. Anyway, it had been over seven months and we were happy, but I gotta admit, everyone misses dad but they don't show it. During all these seven months we got to, take karate classes, speak at the Grammys and go to Universal Studios. But the crazy part is all these people trying to take our pictures. When dad and us went shopping we got practictly mobbed with these cameras so we got used to it after a while but it still is kinda shocking to hear all these people scream my dad's name and almost faint just for seeing him, and almost all the time they couldn't see him because his face was covered up! Then with our faces covered pretty much no one cared about seeing us. After I quit thinking about stuff I decided to have some fun with Jaafar, until he brought dad up. "Remember your dad during the trail?" Jaafar asked. "Uh huh." I said looking down at my cards while we sat down on the floor playing go fish. "That tore him up!" said Jaafar. I tried not to think about it. "I mean he was all depressed, and sad." he continued. "Ok I get it! Can we just finish the game please?" I said. Jaafar looked mad at me for not letting him finish but I didn't care. "Got any 2's?" I asked.

prince michael jackson 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
and where did you get this???
over a year ago Daryn98 said…
hmmm
ya is this like a fanfic or something?
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
yah where did you get this?
over a year ago yamilkalisboa said…
wink
LOVED IS DIFFERENT IS "REAL PRINCE" AND HE GOT REALLY NICE PERSON LOVED OLD OF YOU NO BUT MI YES...LOVED
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
smile
cute and sad but were did you get it from?